Dick B Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her cock still hanging from her lips, she put the showerhead back. Turning the water up hotter, she slipped down in the bottom of the tub and spread her legs wide. With sauna-like shower around her, she slipped her cock back down her throat and rubbed two fingers at her clit.

Her heart clenched and she thrust her chest out. Directly touching her clit had felt so much more powerful than she had anticipated. Her throat tightened and she licked faster on her fat dick. Her fingers were moving wildly and a flood of pleasure filled her. She tried to moan out some words, but she just gurgled around her own dick. It slipped out of her mouth as she gasped for air and came violently. Semen doused her face and her pussy spurted all over her hands.

She laid panting in the bottom of the tub with hot water falling over her body, "What is going on with me? I've never been this horny ever. I didn't even know it was possible to be this horny. Damn it, I want to fuck more."

After a few minutes of just enjoying the relaxing warmth of the shower, she decided to get up and go back to her bed. She pushed herself upright and held onto the wall to keep her massive knockers from tipping her over. Out of the shower, she grabbed a towel and started drying off her new body. She ran the fluffy cloth down her long, curvaceous thighs and admired the gorgeous olive skin she had now. She continued back upward and probably spent too long running it all over every inch of her huge, squishy mounds.

Then came her hair...

She tried to dry it with her towel at first and found it to be a gigantic pain. That amount of thick red hair did not want to dry easily. She quickly grew frustrated because she just wanted to get back to fucking herself and slaking the nymphomaniac levels of arousal constantly burning within her. Finally, she just grabbed Rachelle's hair dryer and tried it out. It took a bit of getting used to, but soon she was heating and fluffing her hair. It took longer than she thought it would, but in the end she had a huge, fluffy head of gorgeous hair. Her body hadn't really changed much since she got in the shower, maybe just a bit of rounding to her hips or plumpness in her breast. Apparently the magic had finished its work after that many orgasms.

"Alright. Time for more fun." Manny smiled cutely and picked up her dick.

She stepped out of the bathroom and just about came nose to nose with a beautiful ebony face.

"Whoa~!" Rachelle exclaimed, jerking back a step.

"Ahh! Umm... Rachelle..." Manny stammered and her face reddened.

Her girlfriend stared at her for a moment. She was a beautiful woman with dark brown skin and long black hair. She wasn't quite as busty as Manny was now, but she had pretty great tits. Her ass though, that was the entire reason why Manny had gone after her in the first place. She would often jog by where Manny worked and the way her plump, jiggly ass looked in her tight jogging shorts had her busting a nut in the work bathroom every day. Even now, she still wore those shorts with a tight sports bra when she went on her morning jogs.

Rachelle cocked her head and then realization struck her, "Manny! Oh my god, Manny, that's you?!"

Manny nodded sheepishly, hiding her cock behind her back.

"That spell might've misfired a bit." Rachelle giggled happily, "It was supposed to make you a nymphomaniac so you could fuck me five times a day."

"Umm... Well... It worked... but... I... C-Can we still... date?" Manny asked, "I mean... are you bisexual?"

Rachelle stared for a second and then laughed loudly. She threw her arms around Manny, pulled her in close, and locked lips heatedly with her. She wasn't gentle or soft about it either. She dug her hands into Manny's plush ass and pushed her tongue down Manny's throat.

Breaking the kiss, Rachelle rubbed against her body, "Are you kidding me? If I wasn't before, I am now. You're fucking hot!"

"Oh thank goodness. Can we have sex? I've been so damn horny all morning." Manny asked urgently.

"Of course. I still love you and I'm still horny as hell for you. So what's that you've been using?"

"What? It's... Ummm..." Manny blushed again.

Rachelle grabbed behind her quickly, "You've been having fun with this? Where'd you get... Wait..." She recognized the cock in her hand, "Is this yours?"

Manny realized she wasn't holding her cock anymore. Rachelle was. "Yes! It... it fell off this morning and... And I can feel your hand right now."

"Really?" Rachelle smiled, looking the erection over, "Must've stayed tied to you somehow... Ah! There it is!"

She was inspecting the rune on the end of the cock. With a wide smile, she pushed down her tight shorts and positioned it right above her pussy where a cock would belong. There was a sparkling of magic and it connected to her. The color of the cock shifted to that of her chocolate beauty. Amid the change, Manny couldn't help but notice a good amount of length and girth appear as well.

"Go on, cutie. Bend over. I'm going to fuck you until you're happy." Rachelle smirked, stroking her new cock.

"Oh fuck, I can still feel it." Manny moaned, squirming where she stood.

"Mmmm. Good. We'll always be cumming together then." Rachelle said, pointing at the bed. Manny nodded and hurried over to it. She bent over and stuck her ass out, pussy postively dripping down her legs. "You know, when I went out for my jog, I hoped to come home to you jerking it and have you just jump me. This... this I did not expect."

She slid her hands possessively up Manny's round ass, squeezing and fondling. Her stolen cock was throbbing with eager excitement that both of them could feel.

"Don't make me wait." Manny begged, looking back at her with slutty eyes.

"This is so fucking hot." Rachelle breathed, holding her new member in one hand as she lined it up. Her pussy was a little more accepting than she had expected it to be. The hot girth of her cock slipped slowly in and the tight walls of her pussy squeezed around her.

"Oh my God, it's so good to feel both~!" Manny moaned loudly. She grabbed the blankets and tried to ride out the wildly surging pleasure. On Rachelle, her cock was definitely bigger. She could feel it in the way it stretched her out and the way she was so damn tight around it.

"Oh baby, you take dick so well." Rachelle cooed as she squeezed in the last of her length. She bent over Manny's plump ass and reached around to play with her boobs. Her chin rested on Manny's shoulder, letting her whisper in her ear. "I hope you don't mind, but I like you better this way."

She nodded in agreement, "I like it better too... My body is so sexy."

"Damn straight." Rachelle giggled, thrusting with a noisy slap of flesh.

"Ahhh! Oh do that again." Manny moaned and she gasped at the next thrust. "It feels so much stronger when you do it. I can feel your whole body in the thrust."

Manny's eyes were almost cross from the pleasure of getting fucked by her girlfriend. It was so much more passionate and hot to not be in control.

"Well then hold on, baby. Get ready to cum your pretty little brains out." Rachelle said, standing back upright. She leaned back and shoved in, holding tight to her waist to keep her on her feet.

"Ahhh! Ohhh." Manny gasped loudly and her eyes fluttered. "It's is so forceful. I can feel my tight pussy squeezing down around myself."

Rachelle rolled her eyes, "Stop it with the porno talk. If you want to open your mouth, then start moaning for me."

She didn't give Manny a chance to reply. Instead she just started fucking her with wild, powerful thrusts. She rammed her hips into them and Manny's pussy splattered her ecstasy all over their thighs. She did as she was told though and moaned louder.

On Rachelle's side of things, she was quite enjoying it too. Not only was her girlfriend a sexy redheaded bombshell now, but she had borrowed her cock to fuck her with. This side of sex felt so much more empowering. She felt so in control of everything. That's not to say she wasn't in control before, Manny had always been a rather submissive lover, but this was a whole other level. One little twitch of her hips, one small motion of her cock, and she could almost feel Manny shaking from pleasure.

It came upon her much quicker than expected. Her new sack clenched up and she felt Manny squeeze tightly around her in anticipation. The orgasm started low and rolled through her body, setting her heart fluttering. A tingling coursed up her spine and to the crown of her head as a thick load of spunk poured out of her dick. It splattered Manny's womb and added to the mess already waiting in there. She moaned and bucked against her, riding out the long bursts of pleasure that accompanied each shot of semen.

Manny completely lost it. She felt her own orgasm and piled on top of it was all the pleasure Rachelle was feeling in her dick right now. It made her dizzy and her body got weak all over. Her knees gave out and she collapsed forward on the bed. Rachelle plopped free of her and a few hot splatters of cum arced across her ass. She whimpered weakly and just laid there, eyes half closed.

"Holy shit..." Rachelle panted, flopping down on the bed next to her. "Fuck me that feels good to fill you with cum. How do you not want to fuck me all the damn time?"

Manny just shrugged tiredly without looking up.

"Well I'm not done in the slightest. You're still horny, right?" Rachelle asked hopefully.

Manny nodded, again with her face still sunk in the messy bed.

"Sweet! I'm gonna nut in your pussy so damn much today. Come on baby, get up here." Rachelle said, grabbing her hands. She pulled her up so she was laying mostly on the bed and then climbed over her to straddle her hips. "I'm never going to get over this. Your skin is so gorgeous now. You've got all kinds of freckles! Even on your butt. Looks tasty! Hey, there's an idea..."

Scooting back, she bent forward and reached under Manny's hips, "Come on, honey. Up at heat a little. Gonna show you why I want to you eat me out so often."

Manny wiggled her hips and raised her ass a little, exposing her plump and messy cunt. Rachelle held her up as she leaned down and put her mouth to it. Her tongue slipped in between Manny's pussy lips and brought out a muffled moan from her.

"Mmm... that feel good?" Rachelle asked.

"Of course." Manny said, raising her head on her arms.

Rachelle went back to it and licked her clean of cum all around. She rubbed between the folds and ran over her clit, drawing out slowly louder moans from her. Before long, she had her on her elbows and knees, back arched and pussy pressing back another against her mouth.

"Pwuaah!" Rachelle sat up and licked her lips, "You've got one tasty cooch, lover. How about some more dick?"

"Oh yes please!" Manny raised her ass higher.

"No, turn over. I want to see your face this time around." Rachelle said, smacking her booty playfully.

She did as instructed, itching to have her cunt plundered again. The desire just wouldn't go away and honestly she didn't mind. Being able to keep up with her girlfriend for once was quite the treat.

"Come on, Rachelle. Let me have it again." Manny said, trying to put on a longing face to entice her.

It worked. Rachelle just growled like an animal and dropped on her. She spread her thighs and rammed deep into her.

"Yes! I love you so much!" Manny cried out, wrapping her arms around Rachelle. She was smiling from ear to ear.

Rachelle bucked her hips and their nethers slapped together messily and noisily. She leaned down and kissed Manny. She moved to hurried, fast humping while they made out. Manny's body was too enticing and her pussy was far too pleasurable. They fucked another few minutes away before Rachelle hit her limit again. Manny felt her own orgasm flooding into her as the pleasure of the combined genitals overwhelmed her.

"Oh yes~!" Manny screamed and wrapped her legs around Rachelle. She held her close and tight, savoring the womb-filling orgasm.

It Rachelle a minute to come down and get off her. When she did, she was panting hard and her body shone with sweat. She slumped onto the blankets next to Manny, "Fuck this sex is amazing."

"Completely." Manny breathed.

They gathered their breath and Rachelle leaned up first, "We're gonna have to start calling you Mandy."

"Huh?" Manny raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know if I can turn you back and-" She bit her lip, cock visibly twitching, "Would you really want me to?"

"Erm. Well probably." Manny thought about it, "I might miss my dick a bit. I do still want to fuck you."

"Easily fixed!" Rachelle said, wrapping a hand around the base of her cock. She did something magical and there was a little glow around it. It separated harmlessly from her and she held it up, "See? And now we just..."

She slapped it against Manny's crotch and there was a flood of warm tingles all through her. The same glow appeared and it merged with her. It's color faded to the pale of her skin and it shrunk back to normal size.

"Whoa..." Manny swooned, sliding her own hand around her returned member. "It went back to normal."

"Yup." Rachelle smirked, "So, you want to fuck me now?"

"Of course I do." Manny was already fully erect and ready to go. She nodded and Rachelle turned around, sticking out her gorgeous, jiggly ass. "Fuck yes. I'm so horny from all of this that you're going to get what you want."

Rachelle giggled, "Like I'm going to argue. My 'Man' pounding me is my favorite thing."

"Don't tease me. I'm pretty certain if I wasn't brain-meltingly horny right now, I'd be very embarassed." Manny huffed, grabbing ahold of her plump ass. She aligned her cock and penetrated Rachelle with a hard thrust.

She let out a long, happy moan and squeezed down on Manny's cock. Pleasure erupted through her middle. More pleasure than should've poured into her. She gasped and looked back at Manny, "I... I think... I can still feel your cock."

"Oh? So if I do this?" Manny took better hold of her hips and slammed deep into her hard enough to slap her clit with her balls.

"Ahhh~!" Rachelle howled, "Oh god, don't stop! Don't stop! Fuck me, Manny!"

She hardly needed telling. Her cock slammed in and out of her, making her ass jiggle each time. It only took a couple of thrusts to make Rachelle sink forward on the bed. Feeling both sides of it herself was too much to take and it was driving her to cum.

"The way you're quivering. You're going to cum, aren't you?" Manny panted as she thrust into her girlfriend. She wasn't far away.

"Shut up and keep doing me!" Rachelle yelled, tightening down on her cock again. Squeezing felt far better than usual since she could enjoy the other end of it as well. "Fuck yes! Oh fuck! Cum! Cum!"

Manny plunged into her and came. Her spunk flooded Rachelle and ran thickly down her legs. She kept buried in her and unloaded everything she could.

"Oh god it's so good!" Rachelle gasped when she came.

She collapsed flat and Manny laid down on top of her. Cum ran out of her pussy while they caught their breath.

"You... You know... we're not done, right?" Rachelle said, looking back at her.

Manny just smiled, "You'd hardly be my Rachelle if we were." She got off her and climbed up on the bed. Laying back, she gave Rachelle a smile, "Your turn this time."

"Oh now there's something difficult to get me to do." Rachelle rolled her eyes as she got up. Crawling up Manny, she straddled her waist and lifted herself above the erection. Manny held her sides and kept her upright as she sank onto her cock. "Fuck, why does it never stop feeling amazing!"

And was how it went. For hours. They ended up fucking, switching the dick, and fucking some more until they were both sweaty and exhausted.

"F-Finally..." Manny sighed, "Not so horny anymore."

Rachelle nodded, holding up her flaccid cock in her hand, "Clearly."

"Hey. So can I ever have that back for real?" Manny asked.

"What? Like, permanently?" Rachelle said, looking at her with a raised eyebrow.

"No, I mean back to my normal self. A man." Manny fidgeted.

Rachelle sighed, "Really? Do we have to? You were a great man-hunk before... but you're such a bombshell now! I want at least a little while longer to play with you."

She turned over and grabbed Manny's huge jugs, squeezing and playing with them.

"Honey! I have a job and a life! What am I going to do? Go around and say 'sorry, my girlfriend cursed me?' I don't think the government will buy it." Manny whined loudly, wrapping her arms around Rachelle.

Rachelle sighed and laid her head down on Manny's boobs. "Yes. Okay? I can turn you back. It might take a couple of tries, since I don't know exactly how it happened the first time."

"Thank you." Manny said and kissed her on the top of the head. She looked down at her girlfriend, laying on her boobs, and smiled. "You know I don't mind this though. It feels really good. Maybe some weekends, we can have another go. We could even spend the weekend like this."

Her head snapped up with a bright smile, "Really? Oh I can't wait to get you in a cute dress. Imagine how sexy we could make you look with this body..."

As her hands explore, Manny rolled her eyes. "We are going to trade time with this though." Her hand reached around and fondled the cock on Rachelle's body. "I like getting fucked by you."

"I know right?" Rachelle giggled and kissed her, "When I've got a sexy babe like you in front of me, I like fucking you too."

"Sometimes I hate your little hobby..." She snuggled down in the blankets and held Rachelle close, "Other times I just love it."

12