Did I Ever Know Any Of Them

Story Info
Wife tries to force a man to be a cuckold, he gets even.
11.6k words
4.36
435.2k
332
258
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finally finished with my packing. I was going off on a weeklong fishing trip with two of my three best buds and while I looked forward to it I was also dreading it. My friends and I had been together since grade school. We were probably much closer than brothers and always enjoyed our time together but this trip was to be different. For years we had all done things as a group—my three buds, our wives and me. Hell when we were young we even dated each of the women until we settled on the one we finally married. This trip Kenney had backed out because he had a business meeting the Monday after we were to leave that he just could not miss. He would come up later that week. Since he wasn't coming initially his wife Pam decided not to come until he did.

Then a couple of days before we were to leave Don found out he had to be home for a meeting on Friday of the first week so he had to leave to return home early. His wife decided not to come up with us. When she found out the wives weren't coming up at the beginning of the vacation my wife Becky decided not to come with us. Well, this just wasn't the great vacation we were used to sharing and I was just bummed out. Normally when we took our trips together we all went and we had a blast. I normally got the best sex of the year just before, during and just after our trips or weekends with our friends.

I have to admit I was more bummed out about missing the great sex than I was about missing being with my buds but still, I was beginning to just wish the trip was over with. Heck, I was still getting the great pre trip sex. During the last week Becky had nearly fucked me into total exhaustion. I was actually having sex when I would have rather just gone to sleep because she was coming on to me so much. This is the way it normally is before a trip and I loved it. The rest of the year our sex life left a lot to be desired. Oh, sure we had sex but it was maybe twice a week and it was just a way to get our rocks off.

This was a big change from when we were first married. Heck the first few years we were married we had sex every time we could find a flat surface to lay on and sometimes just a quiet place to bend her over. While the change was gradual, it had become real noticeable about five years ago. During the course of one summer we went from maybe 5 days a week, sometimes twice a day down to maybe two or at most three times a week. Many times I would want to make love and Becky would refuse. At first I was frustrated but after several small tiffs I let it slide. If she refused me long enough I took matters in hand and took care of my urges myself.

Anyway, this is the point I was at that Thursday evening. I was sitting in the Den drinking a beer and resting from my packing. Becky was upstairs putting the children to bed. I heard her come back downstairs and go into the kitchen. After a few minutes Becky came into the Den and sat in her chair beside me. She took a sip of her wine and looked at me with a worried expression on her face.

"Honey," she said. "I need to talk to you seriously for a moment. I know what I am going to say will probably make you angry but please promise to let me finish before you say anything. I promise to answer all your questions but I need to say this now. I'm afraid...NO, I should have said something to you several months ago but I didn't know how to do it and I had to get some information for you first."

I don't know why but I felt a trickle of fear. Becky looked so sorry, so afraid; yet so resolute I just knew what she had to talk to me about was some serious shit. Becky took a deep breath, another large sip of her wine and she continued, "I know you haven't been happy with our sex life for the last several years Honey. I haven't enjoyed most of our time together either. Davy, I love you to death but...well, Honey you just don't excite me sexually like you used to and...David I want to stay married to you. You are a great father, a wonderful provider and friend but I need more than you are able to give me in bed."

I felt myself begin to sizzle with anger. What was she saying? I knew she didn't let me love her much any more but what the hell had the last week been about. I KNEW I had rang her chimes big time. I opened my mouth to respond when Becky continued. She held her hand up and said, "David! You promised to let me talk before you said anything."

I clenched my jaws and forced myself to relax back into my chair as she continued. "David I have met a man...NO, there is a man I have known for some time that totally fascinates me and I can't live like we have in the past. I intend to have sex...NO, to make love with him and I didn't want to run around behind your back when I did it. I will still take care of you but, well, I need you to know you may not get as much as you think you should. I just do not enjoy being with you sexually and I need to be with him. He makes me feel alive and I have the best orgasms. It's like we were when we were first married. I can't get enough from him and..."

I jumped from my chair and began screaming at her. "You cheating BITCH! How could you..."

Becky stood and jumped in front of me. She pushed me back and I fell into my chair. She stood over me and continued, "SHUT UP! I told you that you wouldn't like what I had to say but you promised to listen to me before you said anything. Now shut up and listen."

I sat there in shock while she stood and glared down at me. She continued, "I have checked with Don about the divorce laws in this state and you can't afford to divorce me. Honey you just have to accept that I will be with my new man. If you divorce me I will get at least two thirds of your salary for alimony and child support. The court will award me the children and the house because I need it to care for the children. I will get half of the savings and your retirement account. You will be a pauper, not even able to afford a decent place to live or food of the quality you enjoy now. The children will grow up in a broken home with all the pain and heartache that would entail. For your good, for the sake of the children, you have to accept what I am going to do. For my part, I still love you and respect you but I just can't go on living with the crap lousy sex life we have. Nothing else will change for us Honey. I will still let you have me some times. I won't cut you off sexually but you have to understand I will be gone all night from time to time and I may take some trips with my new lover so we can have some quality alone time."

I sat in shock, feeling my anger rising as I tried to control myself. I watched as Becky moved back and once again sat in her chair. I licked my lips and took a deep breath. Finally I said, "You fucking cheating Bitch. I thought I knew you. I thought you loved me and now you tear my heart out with this. How long have you been cheating on me already? Who is the bastard anyway?"

Becky looked at me with some anger and said, "Calling me names won't help Honey. I hope you can get over your little hurt and we can live as we have the last several years. I don't intend to tell you how long or when or even where. I definitely don't intend to tell you who I have sex with. It's none of your business and if I find out you are trying to find out I will have to do things you will not like."

"I will say I have had my other lover for some time and we...I am tired of trying to hide it. I finally decided you needed to know, to hear it from me because I know I can't go on forever without you finding out and I am just tired of having to sneak around and hide it. I'm tired of having to come home early and clean up so you don't suspect. I'm tired of never being able to spend the night in his arms. This way I can tell you I am going out and you can watch the children while I get my needs taken care of. As far as telling you who it is—I'll say it again—never gonna happen. I know you would try to do something about it and then you would go to jail or get hurt badly and be in the hospital. Either way would be bad because I, the children, need you to work and support us. The children need their father with them. I guarantee you will be prosecuted if you find out who my lover is and you do anything to him or to me. Steps have already been taken to ensure you are punished if you make any attempt to injure us."

I once again sat in shock at the cold-blooded way Becky laid out her information. She was so confident, so knowledgeable. It was apparent this moment had been planned for some time. She had an answer for all my comments, all my thoughts. I said, "Well, I better call the guys and tell them I won't be taking this damn trip. We need to get some things straight and I have a lot to do." I reached for my phone and Becky grabbed my hand.

Becky looked me in the eyes and said, "NO! You will go on this trip. The children will go to your parent's as planned. I don't intend to be here alone during the next two weeks and I don't want you around to be hurt or try and find out whom I'm going to be with. You need this time off to get used to this. I have made arrangements to insure you actually take this trip and you won't like it if you don't go. I can guarantee you will be sorry if you change plans at this late date. My friends and I have all the bases covered. We have informers in town and almost any place you care to go and if you do anything to find out who my lover is or to make any changes in our life I will find out and you will be taken to the cleaners. You just have to accept that I have got this plan iron clad and it will work for me. If you cooperate I will see you don't have a crappy life. You will live much as you have been living."

Becky walked to the desk and picked up an inch thick envelope from the drawer she kept her papers in. She walked back to me and handed it to me. "Here. Just so you will believe me we have prepared a written report of all your actions for the last month. Read it and you will see we have you nailed down. We know everything you do and if you try and mess up my, no, our plans we will know it and I will take you down. Now I'm going to bed. If you want your pussy tonight come on up. You'll see nothing really has to change unless you make waves."

I sat in amazement. Who was this Bitch and what the hell had she done with my wife? I thought I knew her and now I find out she was a conniving, cheating skank? I watched her walk upstairs, her ass wiggling enticingly. She knew how wonderful, how sexy she looked and she was using it tonight. For once though it did not affect me at all. I finally opened the envelope and began reading.

I was amazed. This report was so detailed I couldn't believe it. Hell, it had things in it I did not even remember until I read about them and thought back. It must have cost thousands of dollars to put together. Was she tied up with a millionaire or the mob? From the looks of the report someone had followed me 24/7. Hell, they even recorded the fact I had soiled my shirt at lunch one day and what I had dropped on it and the time and café it was done in. They recorded every time I watched a good looking woman (yeah, yeah, I'm not dead yet. I do look) and if I talked to her. It took me over two hours to read the report. Then I sat and thought about it.

Hell, some of the things in the report were things only I could know about. A time or two they had listed something I had said when I was alone or with one of my friends or with Becky. Shit, was there a bug in my clothes or wallet? I sat and thought. I intended to get rid of the cheating wife I had and I didn't intend to let her rape me in the settlement but how did I do it? Crap, I needed to talk with the guys. Maybe they would have some ideas. After all, we had been buds since grade school. Hell, we had even dated the same women and bedded most of them together. I was pretty sure they had all screwed Becky while we were dating. I mean you could tell from the way we all flirted with each other that we were closer than just friends. I...My GOD. I wondered, could Becky be with one of them? Crap, now I was afraid to even talk to one of my friends. I mean hell if it was one of them and I began planning with them or asked for help I would be alerting them as to my plans and they could thwart me before I even began to proceed with my retaliation and the divorce. SHIT!

I heard Becky come to the head of the stairs. She stood and said, "Well Dave are you coming to bed and use this wet pussy or are you going to sit down there and pout? I'm not going to wait up all night for you." She turned and I heard her walk back toward our bedroom.

I never did go to bed. I spent the night on the couch in the Den. Becky came in and woke me when she began to cook breakfast. She was angry and let me know it. "Get your sorry ass up Dave. You need to get cleaned up and ready for work before the children notice you didn't sleep in your own room last night. When you get back in two weeks I expect you to act normally. If you cause a rift in the family I've already told you what the consequences will be. I'm perfectly willing to serve your needs on occasion but I expect you to play your part also. You need to know though if you find another woman I will divorce you."

I felt myself begin to heat as the anger rushed through my system. I shouted, "WHAT THE HELL? You can fuck around on me and expect me to be OK with it but I don't have the same right? Not that I intend to do that but why the hell do you think that it's OK for you and not for me?"

Becky smirked and replied, "Hell Dave we both know what you're getting from me now is sufficient for your needs. If you go out and get some strange it would only be for payback. The only reason I have to go outside the marriage is because you can't perform your husbandly duties in a satisfactory manner. If you could give me what I need I would never go outside our marriage and I expect that same consideration from you."

I spluttered. I was so angry I could hardly talk but I finally managed to reply. "I just cannot believe you! Not once did you come to me and ask for more or for a different way of making love. Not once did you ask me to do anything in the bedroom that we don't normally do. How was I supposed to know you wanted or needed something more if you didn't tell me? I always made sure you had your orgasms. Most of the time you had several before our loving was over. How was I supposed to know there was something missing when you acted like everything was fine and when I was happy?"

Becky just stood looking at me then said, "Well, if you have to ask at this late date you really are in the dark aren't you? Besides my dear, it isn't the quantity so much as the quality that you are lacking in. You just never learned how to please me and I finally decided you never would so I began to get what I needed elsewhere. Now go on and get dressed. I'm tired of listening to you whine."

I stumbled upstairs and followed my normal morning routine. We had a quiet breakfast and Sean, our son, asked what was the matter. I started to answer him and Becky broke in. She said, "Your father has been worrying about a little problem he is having. I'm sure he will be back to normal after his vacation." She glared at me then turned her attention back to her breakfast.

When I got to work I decided to ignore part of Becky's "advice" and cancel my trip with the guys. I was supposed to leave directly from work and meet them at our favorite Dennys where we would all drive together. I had a nice crew cab F150 so we would put all the gear in it and leave from there. Roger would ride with me and Don would drive his car since he had to come back to town Wednesday. I spoke to Roger and told him something had come up and I had to back out. I offered to let him take my truck to haul the gear.

Roger said, "Oh, no Dave. That's NOT going to happen. I just got off the phone with Becky and she warned me you might try to pull this. She said you've been under a lot of pressure lately and are working too hard. She has already talked to your secretary and verified you have nothing important scheduled. I promised her I would make sure you took this trip. Now if I have to I will come and find you. You WILL come with us and you WILL have fun."

I started to protest and just flat refuse then I felt a tendril of fear. What if Roger was...no, Becky said she was leaving this weekend and Roger was going with me. But wait, Kenney was staying home and coming up midweek. Could it be him? Or someone else? Hell I was stuck. I really needed to think more and make some plans. I needed to buy some surveillance but how. I could tell from the report I had read that Becky and her friends tracked my credit card purchases and phone calls. They even tracked cash withdrawals from the bank. They could find atypical expenditures overnight.

I was sitting at my desk staring into space when I got a call from Becky. As soon as I picked up the phone she lit into me. "David. I told you that you were to go on your trip and that it would NOT be in your best interests to try and find out who I am seeing. Roger just called me and told me you had tried to back out. This is your last warning. DO NOT MESS WITH ME OR YOU WILL BE PUT INTO THE POOR HOUSE AND WILL NEVER SEE YOUR CHILDREN AGAIN. AM I CLEAR THIS TIME?"

She slammed the phone down and I once again sat in shock. Roger had ratted me out. Crap, did that mean he was in on this or was he a true friend and worried about me? Come to think about it, none of my old buds seemed as close to me as they had been several years ago. It was almost as if they were Becky's friends now and I was along for the ride. Could it be??? NAW not all of them.

Well, I decided to go on the trip and met the guys at the Dennys. We had supper and they were all cutting up like we usually do but I sat and moped. Finally Don asked me what was wrong. I looked at him for a moment and said, "Becky's got some damn fool idea in her head and I don't know how to handle it. I'm having trouble even believing she means what she told me but if she does my marriage is toast."

Roger looked over at Don and said, "Hell Don. You know how Becky is. She called me earlier today and told me lover boy here was trying to back out on our little trip and wanted to make sure he went. She said he had been upset and hard to live with for the last several days and he really needed this time off to get his head on straight. I promised her we would make sure he went with us and had a good time."

Don said, "Yeah, I've noticed him being a little moody myself the last several months. He doesn't really joke and smoke with us like he used to. I'm sure he needs a little attitude adjustment and we can sure give it to him. I have beer and his favorite whiskey in my car." He turned to me and continued, "Hell buddy nothing used to get between us and our time at the cabin. Hell, I know the ladies won't be there this time but crap that just means we can drink more and tell more lies."

I followed them out the door and we began the trip to the stream where we fished. It was only a two-hour drive so we got there in time to do a little serious drinking before bed. The next morning both the fellows insisted on fishing and so off we went. I did forget some of the last few days but by the time we returned to the cabin I was once again thinking about Becky. I couldn't believe she meant what she had said but damn. Needless to say instead of thinking about what I needed to do I let the guys talk me into drinking with them.

After supper I was sitting and hitting the booze with them when Don looked over at me and asked, "Ok Dave. Give. You look like you lost your best friend and I know you didn't because I'm still right here. What the hell has you so down in the dumps?"

I decided what the hell. If I didn't talk to someone I trusted I'd go nuts. I knew I could trust these guys. Hell, we'd been best buddies since we started school. I filled Don and Roger in on the last several months, hell the last three years of my marriage and declining sex life then told them about Becky's bombshell of Thursday evening.