Diddling Miss Daisy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh say it," Alice said impatiently, "cunt, pussy, snatch, twat...what would you call her honey pot?" she asked as she ran a finger over the crotch of the girl's shorts.

"I call it her pussy," he said as he shifted his cock to a more comfortable position.

"Ok, you want to eat her pussy, then what?" She slipped her hand under the waistband, "Hmmm, she's happy about that. Sylvie, let him tell us what stimulating ideas he has for your taut little body...ok, not all is little." she pulled her hand out of the girl's shorts, licked her glistening finger then cupped the heavy breast. She ran her wet finger around the erect puffy nipple. She smiled over at the panting girl as she reached down to undo her shorts before sliding her hand back inside.

Travis groaned watching this, "Um, she's naked, her legs spread as wide as she can and she cums twice. She's begging me to fuck her but I tell her she vowed we should abstain from making love."

"Making love? Seriously? This girl needs a lot more than making love. She needs a good fucking." She was pumping her finger into the girl's wet pussy, the wet smacking sound echoing through the room, "Sylvie, would you want a good fucking or some lovemaking?"

"I want to be fucked," she panted her hand grabbing the tent on the boy's pants, "I need to be fucked hard to make up for...oh, ohhh, ohhhh!" she cried as her head rolled back, her hips lifted off the couch as she came.

Alice kept pumping and looked at her son. "You heard her. Get your shorts off and help her out. She needs your cock inside her."

Sylvie was panting as she came down, looking at the boy as his cock sprang free, "Yes, yesss, fuck me," she moaned. She pushed her shorts and panties to her ankles before kicking them impatiently off.

Alice knelt and guided her son's cock into the sopping hole. "That's it, sweetie. Fuck your girlfriend's tight hole. Isn't she beautiful? A perfect fire-crotch. My favorite," she said as she leaned down and kissed the girl's damp mat of silky pubic hair.

Sylvie was lying back, pulling on her nipples feeling the boy's fat cock first slide slowly in and then piston into her. Why the fuck did she ever think abstinence was a good idea? Alice's tongue was flicking her clit while her hand was teasing a nipple. The girl had never cum so quickly before nor had she ever cum more than once but she felt everything boiling up.

Travis's balls were aching after the agony of the past few weeks coupled with the incredibly erotic conversation. He was gritting his teeth trying not to watch those large breasts bounce with each thrust and he was relieved when the girl cried out again that she was cumming. He could feel her pussy get tight as if clenching muscles but he was able to hold off.

Sylvie felt the room swim around her as she rode the best orgasm in memory. As she came down she thought about Travis and how he'd been so patient. "Fuck me, Travis, fuck me and cum inside my cunt. I want you to...oh yessss," she hissed as the boy exploded inside her.

Travis felt the exquisite pain rip through his crotch before pulsing away. He spasmed out the last of his sperm inside his girlfriend thinking, 'That was so worth the wait!'

Alice sat up, wiping cum off her face and smiling at the couple. "Better? I made dessert if you're interested." She stroked the girl's sloppy pussy, "Red Velvet cake. Another of our," she looked at her son, "favorite thing to eat." She fingered the girl, "I do like Red Velvet," she sighed.

Sylvie laughed, "You made that?" she asked as she idly rubbed her nipples.

"I did. Would you like to stay the night?" she asked, "The only problem is Travis's bed is a single, but I'll sleep there and you two can have my king."

Sylvie nodded, "Sure, but we're not kicking you out of your bed." She looked embarrassed, "Um, my fantasy? I lost my virginity to my dad," she said softly, "I mean not in my fantasy, but in real life."

"That's terrible," Alice said, "how old were you? Did he force you?"

Sylvie shook her head, "I came to him. Mom was out late at some event and I crawled into bed with him. I was 18 and my boyfriend was saving himself for marriage. I asked him to...you know, be my first."

Alice laughed, "I would have thought he threw you out. I mean, I've met your dad. He's the minister over on Maple."

Sylvie chuckled, "He never hesitated. He pulled off my clothes, got undressed, and...you know the rest." she sighed. "It was good, but I didn't cum...he did, pretty fast."

"So what does that have to do with sharing my bed?" Alice asked.

The girl looked at the two, "I've had dozens of fantasies about a threesome...not just any threesome but a boy fucking his mother as she's licking my pussy," she blushed, "Pretty kinky, huh? It's because it was so erotic being fucked by my father, I want to see...you know."

Alice smiled and looked at her son. "Let's have dessert and make our guest feel at home, what do you say?" she asked.

Travis's cock was again fully erect and he shook his head, "Let's make our guest feel at home then have dessert."

Sylvie stroked her pussy, "I'm filled with his cum. Let me clean up first," she said.

Alice stood and pulled the girl to her feet, "you think eating a bit of cum is going to bother me?" she chuckled. "Come on, you little slut. We're going to make your fantasy come true." She looked at her son stroking his cock, "Wow! Whose genes did that come from? Not your dad's, that's for sure."

Alice led them into the bedroom wondering if letting Travis fuck her was a good idea, then she felt the eager throbbing. Letting? She was almost feeling a need for his hard member. 'Where did he get such an impressive cock?' she wondered, 'not from Dan. Do genes sometimes skip a generation?'

She had a thought, "Travis. Get undressed and sit over there. I am curious how Sylvie 'Diddles Miss Daisy,'' she said looking at the cute girl. "Up to you, but I thought we could compare techniques."

The redhead looked over at her boyfriend and then nodded, "One condition. You teach me how to give a good blowjob," she blushed.

Alice took off her clothes, "Deal. This is going to be fun. I've never rubbed one out with anyone around let alone two people. I'm positively dripping thinking about it," the woman smiled as she pulled off her clothes.

Travis sat unblinking as he saw both his mother and his girlfriend naked for the first time. Mom looked incredible with her tight ass, perky tits, and rippled abs. Sylvie was shorter, a bit curvier but in a lusty way. Larger breasts, wider hips, rounder ass. He'd fantasized about his mother, fantasized about Sylvie but never together. This would have been too outrageous even for his fantasies, but now infinite possibilities were rushing through his head.

Alice climbed onto the right side of the bed, propped up the pillows, and lay back, her legs bent and opened wide. As she watched the cute redhead do the same on the left side she smiled seeing the nice red bush. Unconsciously she was licking her lips remembering a sorority sister with a velvety soft fire-crotch and the night Alice comforted the girl after her boyfriend cheated. Best tasting pussy ever.

Travis was stroking his cock gingerly as he was getting close even though he just came in Sylvie. He wished he'd taped this as he wanted to watch each of them as they rubbed their sopping pussies. So different, yet so alike. Sylvie's pussy was a bit full, and fleshier and opened up revealing her intriguing pink vagina. Mom's was tighter and even though aroused, still firmly closed. What was the same were their erect clits, pink and pronounced. He wanted to pinch them between his lips as he watched them get into it.

Alice sighed looking at the girl, "You've had a head start but the last one to cum has to take that huge cock," she looked over at her son, "in the ass. Ok?"

Sylvie groaned thinking how most of her boyfriends begged her to let them fuck her ass which she always resisted. A cock that size would be a bad idea which made it even more arousing, "Yesss, oh, fuck! You're on and no faking it. Travis can be the judge."

The boy wondered why he would be the judge had never seen a woman orgasm...at least not in a video. He wondered how many of those girls were faking it and how many came quietly or screamed out. On the other hand, who cares? he thought. Win, win! His eyes flicked from his mother to his girlfriend as their faces reddened and their nipples hardened.

Mom was diddling with her clit as she plunged her index and middle fingers into her sopping pussy. Sylvie was using her left hand to rub in a circle around and then onto her clit while pulling on her right nipple. He wondered if it hurt she was pulling so hard filing that away for future sessions.

He could hear the two unique sloshing sounds, his mother's was higher pitched, more like smacking while Sylvie's was wetter, lower-pitched. Then he noticed his cum mixed with the redhead's juices on her fingers and had to take his hand quickly away from his cock.

Sylvie was getting close and looked over at Alice. She felt a rush seeing where the woman's eyes were. She opened her legs wider so her right leg wasn't blocking her view and felt a huge rush as Alice's tongue came out flicking between her lips. She let out a cry as she thrust her pelvis up.

"Oh, fuck, oh, fuck, oh, yessss," she panted as she felt an orgasm as good as her previous rush through her. She was pleased to have won the challenge but also felt a twinge of disappointment as if she missed an opportunity.

Alice groaned as she was close, so close, and wanted to cum first but the writhing redhead was the trigger she needed.

Tavis gripped the arms of the chair wanting to grab his cock as both women were cumming down from what looked like real orgasms. You couldn't fake those, he thought. It didn't get any easier as the two women rolled together and kissed.

Travis couldn't wait so he climbed onto the bed and shoved his cock into his mother's pussy without preamble.

Alice moaned into the girl's mouth as she felt her son's cock stretch her wide, his stomach slapping against her ass. She lifted an arm as the boy reached around to grab her breast.

Sylvie was pressing her mouth to the older woman's as she panted coarsely. She broke the kiss and worked her way down her body to the open legs. She moaned seeing the incredible sight of a mother's cunt filled with her son's cock. She almost came without touching herself. She pressed her mouth against the pussy and the cock, swallowing the copious juices.

Travis rolled onto his back still spearing his mother's pussy so that Sylvie would have more access. He moaned loudly feeling the girl's lips on his cock and balls. He wished he'd taped this thinking it was just about the most erotic thing they could be doing. He was squeezing his mother's tits as he thrust into her gaping pussy.

Sylvie's hand was diddling her pussy as she sucked Alice's clit. Her face was smeared with juices while Travis's wet balls slapped against her chin. Then she changed tactics and licked from Travis's ball sack up his slick shaft and then to Alices' clit. She repeated that over and over hearing both moan in response.

Both Alice and her son came at the same time, crying out as the bot pumped his sperm into his mother's womb. Sylvie planted her mouth onto the joint between the two wanting to taste Travis's cum.

She sat up wiping her face and grinning at the two who were kissing passionately. When she crawled up, they swapped mouths, kissing each other. They fell asleep intertwined like that until in the wee hours, Alice opened her eyes seeing Travis behind the girl who was on all-fours. She was thinking of falling back to sleep but instead crawled under the girl so she could lick her pussy.

Sylvie eagerly pressed her mouth onto the woman's cunt, groaning loudly as she enjoyed the cock and tongue stimulating her clit and pussy. Travis was thrusting hard into her and she was now the recipient of both a tongue and a cock pleasuring her pussy. She never thought of herself as bisexual but she must be as she relished the taste of the woman's cunt.

Alice was thinking she'd like to get Sylvie alone as she was the most enthusiastic pussy eater she'd met, plus as hot as it was feeling her son's ball sack slap against her face, she wanted to taste all of the girl. She pinched and pulled on the girl's pale nipples as if milking her making the girl's gasps against her pussy more ragged. She made her tongue rigid and attacked the girl's swollen nub and soon heard the girl cry out.

Sylvie couldn't imagine having sex again with just a boy, or perhaps with two boys with one licking her pussy. All the stimulation got to be too much and she came hard, arching her back and grinding her pussy hard against Travis. She was wondering if any of her former boyfriends' mothers were as great as Travis's as she collapsed onto Alice's soft body.

Alice gently pushed the girl off and took her son's cock in her mouth, stroking his balls. At first, the boy gently rocked his hips into his mom's mouth but as she pulled on his ass began fucking her throat as if it were her pussy.

Sylvie had recovered and crawled around behind Travis, kissing his ass cheeks. As he laid into moth-fucking his mother, her tongue explored the tight cleft until she found his puckered hole.

Travis was in heaven. His cock was deep down his mother's throat, her beautiful naked body laid out under him while his girlfriend was tonguing his ass. He was trying to hold off cumming but he knew that would be futile. He was trying to remember what his friends called what Sylvie was doing and just as he thought of it. 'A rimjob!' he peaked and came, feeling his mother's throat clench with each spurt as he swallowed.

Again they fell asleep, naked limbs intertwined.

Later Alice was awakened by Travis spooning her. His cockhead was sliding across her wet slit searching for the opening. She moaned and signaled him to wait then rolled off the bed. She came back with a tub of lube. She prepared his cock and her ass then resumed the spooning. "Take it slow...not...Ohhhh, fuck!" she hissed as the boy's fat cock popped into her rectum.

Travis thought a tight pussy was as close to heaven as he could get, but his mother's anal ring gripped his cock like a vise. She was making the most arousing deep guttural sounds, unlike anything he'd ever heard.

Alice loved a good ass-fucking but perhaps she overestimated her ability to take a large cock. The stinging which normally faded to pleasure wasn't fading that fast. Strangely enough, she could feel the pleasure part but wished the pain would subside.

Sylvie woke hearing the grunts and looked over at the two on the moonlit bed. Alice's face was a half foot from the girl's pussy so she slid her ass over gasping as Alice's mouth clamped onto her sopping pussy. This was great but she wanted to taste pussy again so she rolled around so she was 69ing the older woman. This was much better as Travis's cock wasn't blocking access to her tasty hole.

Alice was so wrapped up in the taste of the younger girl's pussy and her pussy being eaten she'd not noticed the stinging had faded and all she felt now was pleasure. The aching in her womb was rising and within a few minutes of this new position she came.

Sylvie licked harder, swallowing the flood of cum as the woman orgasmed on her face. She was impressed at how many times she'd cum but Alice had to have had twice as many orgasms.

Travis felt his balls begin to boil as his chest slid slickly along his mother's sweaty back with each of his thrusts. He wondered if he'd ever be satisfied with a nice tight pussy again. He was savoring the tight ring gripping his entire shaft when Sylvie's mouth found his tightening ballsack.

Alice was close to passing out from her explosive orgasm and felt her head spinning as her son filled her rectum with his hot sperm.

* * *

4:23 AM. The three were sitting around the kitchen table, naked, savoring the sweet Red Velvet cake between sips of ice-cold milk.

"That was a lot of fun," Sylvie said. You are an incredible cunt-eater. Best I've had done to me. How was it in your butt?" she asked, "a few guys wanted to but I never had the nerve..."

"It is great. I love a good butt-fucking, though it's a lot easier with his dad. I'll show you how it's done," Alice said as she took another bite of the cake. "I was thinking, you both have the next week off as it's spring break and Dan's out of town for the next week...why don't we explore all of our fantasies and make them a reality?"

Sylvie and Travis nodded, "We were going to drive down to Daytona Beach...wait. Let's drive down and Mom can come along," he grinned. "I mean, I do have that fantasy about Sylvie getting taken at a party by a bunch of guys...suddenly it includes you Mom."

The two girls looked at each other nodding, "But I still want Alice to teach me to suck cock better and to do anal," Sylvie said, "We can start with cocksucking. Travis, can you bathe please...not to be squeamish but you did just fuck your mother's ass."

* * *

The next ten days were a bit of a blur, but they made the most of the 550-mile drive, the 6 days at the Hilton, which was much nicer than the dive motel they'd previously booked, and the drive back with the two college boys needing a ride back to Raleigh. Alice had been planning on trading in the Escalade for a sports car and was glad she'd procrastinated.

As soon as they got back, Alice took the large SUV over for new shocks and to have the interior thoroughly detailed.

* * *

Dan got home, exhausted from his trip, happy to see his beautiful wife. "Damn! I missed you...especially these," he squeezed her breasts.

Alice drove her tongue into his mouth, ground her pussy against his hardening cock, then looked at him. "Remember the fantasy we had the morning you left?" she purred. As he nodded she stroked his cock, "Your son and his girlfriend responded exactly as you said they would, but I have a confession," she said softly.

"You forgot to tape it," he said.

"Oh, no. It's all there. It wasn't even my suggestion. Sylvie wanted it and recorded it. No, they took me on their spring break trip that made our trip to Vegas seem like a religious retreat."

Dan was grinding his hard cock against his wife's pussy, "So Sylvie is the little slut we thought she'd be," he said.

Alice pointed up, "Go on and find out. She's been 'Diddling Miss Daisy' waiting for you to come home," she gripped his cock, "and please call her Red and she'd like to call you Daddy." She pushed him toward the stairs, "Oh, and ask her if it's her first time," Alice said before plopping down happily.

12