Die Kraft der Liebe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two pairs of eyes were locked together again.

But Brady wasn't waiting. He knelt in front of Celie, slipped two fingers inside the waist of the panties, and slowly lowered them to her knees.

The feel of his breath on her muff nearly brought another moan. She knew he was just gazing at the red curls in front of his face, and it was causing her to tremble, and not from fear now. The panties dropped to her ankles. As she lifted her foot, it struck Celine that she was naked ... and Brady was on his knees, inches from her now very wet womanhood.

But Brady stood, waiting.

Celie's eyes went from his eyes to the prominent lump in his boxer shorts. She knew how it looked, well, not exactly, but she'd seen Matt, and Brady couldn't be that different.

Thumbs in waistband, the boxers began their downward journey. At the last second, she extended the center of the waistband, freeing his erection. She was correct -- it wasn't that different. But neither was it Matt's, and neither was Stacy there to take care of it. Today, it was just her and Brady.

But neither of them was moving ... until Brady stepped around Celine.

"Freckle inspection complete," he said, his arms now around her waist, his erection pressed into the tight space between her butt cheeks, his lips kissing her shoulder, then her head.

Her curiosity overwhelming her, one hand reached behind her and grasped his erection. She heard his breathing deepen, his body beginning to move rhythmically. Something was happening, memories flooding her brain. Not releasing his cock, Celie turned, sliding through his arms to her knees. She felt Brady's hands already grasping her hair, his cock throbbing just two inches from her lips ... then one inch ... a kiss ... and then her mouth surrounded it. The groan she heard made her tingle -- she was doing something right.

Her head moved in and out, Brady's hips matching her head. She'd seen Stacy bury her nose in Matt's pubes, but that wasn't going to happen here tonight. She was amazed at the ridges, veins, and texture of his cock -- it wasn't just a smooth rod as she had imagined. Her tongue was caressing the amazingly soft underside while her lips slid up and down its length.

With a gasp, Brady tugged on her hair, freeing himself, a string of saliva following him.

"I ... that's ... I can't." He stopped and put his hands on her cheeks. "You're way too much for me, Cel."

What? Had she heard correctly? Too much for him? How could that be?

"Little redhead, I can't handle that. It was ..." He kissed her.

She understood now. It was her first time, and he wanted to keep it about her. Still, the thought of being "more than he could handle" was beyond ... beyond everything.

He laid her down gently on the thick, soft carpet, her red hair a beautiful contrast to the pure white of the carpet.

"I'm going to kiss every freckle on your gorgeous body and all the spaces between them. I'm not telling you what I'm going to do after that."

Celie thought she might know but thought Brady might have surprises for her. She watched his head moving toward her -- he was kissing her forehead, her cheeks, her ears, and then down her neck, first one side and then the other. He kissed her neck beneath her chin, then began on her chest, moving down her cleft before stopping.

Her eyes closed; she could feel his breath on her breasts. Why was he waiting? Celie opened her eyes.

"Ready?" he asked, his nostrils flaring.

"Yes," was all she could say, sure that both of them were ready.

He began gently kissing one breast and then the other. She'd never imagined that simple kissing could make her blood boil as it was now. And he hadn't touched her nipples yet.

Almost as if he'd read her mind, Brady's tongue flicked at one of the dark red nipples, barely moving the hard and erect nub. He heard her moan, a second moan coming quickly as the other nipple disappeared between his lips. He was getting anxious, kissing quickly across her belly, stopping as his lips touched the red curls.

Celine knew why he'd stopped -- and she was ready. She spread her legs even wider than she'd first planned. The odor of sex was apparent to her, and she wondered how it was for Brady.

The aroma was not at the forefront of his attention now as he watched two very wet labia appear before his eyes. His fingers had a mind of their own, touching and spreading her ever so slightly, just enough for his tongue to probe, moving from bottom to top on one labium, and then back down the other. The wet pinkness was inviting him to do more, and his tongue pressed into the warm and enticing opening he knew would be there.

Celie's body was in motion -- she'd never experienced feelings like those tearing through her body now. His lips and tongue were doing things that Vern had never done, and, despite who she was and had been, it was making her want more and more.

Brady was determined to make that "more and more" happen for her. The louder her moans became, the more intent he became on making what was happening be beyond her wildest dreams. The pink nub was caressed over and over by his tongue, alternating with rolling it between his lips.

As Celie's body writhed in ecstasy, she understood the tufts of grass torn loose by Stacy in the moonlight that night. Her body was doing things she couldn't understand nor control, but still, she wanted more.

That "more" began where Brady's tongue and lips were working but spread almost instantly from her head to her curled toes, the nearly screamed moans of euphoria filling the room. She stiffened, every muscle in her beautiful body tensed, and she spasmed over and over until she finally and reluctantly begged him to stop. She didn't know what to say, but it didn't matter -- she was breathing so hard she couldn't speak. But Brady was now lying beside her, his hand on her heaving chest.

"I love you," he said softly.

It was long seconds before she could answer, but finally got out, "Love you too." She reached across and hugged him against her. "Brady, I don't know what to say."

"You just said it."

"I know, but, oh god, it's just ... can that ever happen again?"

"It better," he said, chuckling.

"I mean, I've never ..." She squeezed him even harder and received a warm kiss.

"I'll be right back," Brady said, but she held him fast.

"You don't need it."

"Don't need it? Celie?"

"I started the pill over a month ago." She sounded almost embarrassed.

"What the hell?"

"I knew it was just a matter of time, so why not go ahead and be ready. It gave me a kick-start to be ready."

"So, are you ready?"

"After where you've already taken me, I'm ready for anything." Her body was telling her she was ready but was she? All that time avoiding it -- but tonight, she wanted it with every fiber of her being. She wanted Brady inside her.

He was ready to make that happen, not needing a condom adding to what was about to happen with the beautiful redhead who now had a diamond on her finger. Brady felt her arms release him, and he was quickly between her legs, gazing down at the fascinating face, the tantalizing breasts, and the outspread arms.

Her arms didn't stay outspread for long. She grasped his erection, directing it as she'd seen Stacy do that moonlit night. When it touched her labia, she couldn't keep from gasping, but Brady's eyes holding hers was helping. "The power of love" ran through her brain again and again. If she was here, it was powerful, indeed. She felt the pressure as Brady's hips moved forward, the head separating her labia. She released him and threw her arms around his back, crushing him against her. She felt the gentle stretching as he filled that place that had never been filled before.

"Brady, Brady," she gasped as she felt him bump against her.

"Are you okay?" he whispered in her ear.

"I've never been this okay, babe."

"Babe?"

Celie began gently moving her hips up and down, and Brady groaned. Taking her lead, he withdrew slowly, then filled her once more. If she was experiencing feelings she'd never had before, his were nothing less. He'd had sex before, but he'd never been in love like he was now. He began moving faster and faster as she squeezed him even tighter against her. And that wasn't all that was squeezing him. Where'd she learned to do that, or was she just instinctively sexual? It didn't matter

She'd never imagined. All her adult life, not that long actually, she'd avoided the possibility of this happening -- and now she knew why. She was waiting for a Brady to love and to be loved by him. And it had happened and was happening this very instant. His grunts, groans, and mumblings had her raised higher than she thought possible -- this was heaven on earth. But something else was happening. His hands went to the rug, and he lifted himself with a loud groan, stilled, and she could feel him pulsing and spasming inside her, a groan accompanying each jerk of his body. Finally, his eyelids at half-mast, he looked at her, then collapsed, his head buried between her head and shoulder.

She could barely breathe with his weight on her, but she had never felt so satisfied and happily content. She was engaged and no longer a virgin, all on the same day. How had this happened? She kissed his head.

"You smell so delicious," he said into her hair."

"I'm not wearing any perfume."

"I know -- it's just Celie."

She squeezed him one more time, this big guy she was planning to be with for the rest of her life.

"Stay here tonight."

Today was the day for taking chances, and she made the decision quickly.

"Just tonight?"

That got Brady's attention, and his head shot up.

"No shit?" He wasn't sure he could handle the changes he was seeing. Celine moving in with him? He had to be sure.

"Do I need to teach you how to drive the Porsche, standard transmission and all?"

"If it's going to be in our garage, I better know how to drive it."

Our garage. That's what she'd said, and all doubt was gone. More kisses and talk -- she'd said it was only so they'd save money driving to school. That bought her five seconds of severe tickling.

She could already see what her future would hold -- she could hardly wait.

"I need to call Adel and let her know."

Brady smiled and nodded. He couldn't agree more.

She took a deep breath and made the call.

"Celine, it's very late, and I think I know why you're calling instead of coming through the door."

"Del, I just wanted --"

"-- Did you?" Adel interrupted.

"Huh, what?" She stammered.

"You heard me. And are you staying there tonight?"

"More than that."

"You mean I'm losing a boarder?"

Just a giggle from the other phone."

"I've never heard you sound so happy."

"And I can't wait to sit down with you and talk about ... just about everything."

"Can I tell Stacy and Matt?"

"Sure, I need to share with them too."

"Sounds wonderful, Cel."

"Oh, I'm going to learn to drive the Porsche."

"Knowing guys and how they are about their cars, I'd say he loves you, sis."

"See you tomorrow," Celie said, "maybe."

The power of love ... amazing.

*****

My thanks to the Awesome Articulators for their continued help and encouragement.