Diesel Chronicles Ch. 10

Story Info
Vin meets Melkor.
1.5k words
4.53
19.1k
8
0

Part 10 of the 22 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/30/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

True to his word, he called a few days later. We talked for a little while, catching up on what had been going on over the past few days. He and the scouting team had finalized their plans, and it looked like production would begin in a few months, which meant that he’d be back in Texas for awhile. He had talked to a few people about looking at my manuscript, so that was in the works.

We talked every few days, catching up on what the other was doing. Things had calmed down around the office and getting back to normal. One day, Sue came in to see how things were going.

“Not too bad, other than the fact that I miss him.”

“When are you going to see him again?”

“I don’t know. He hasn’t said anything about that. I do know that he’ll be back in a few months, but I don’t know if we’ll be able to see each other before then.”

“Well, at least you have that to look forward to.”

“I know.”

The weeks went by and still no word on when we’d get to see each other. We still talked every few days, but things were getting hectic with both of our schedules. The company I work for had several big projects that were coming to a close, and I was putting in more hours than usual. Vin’s life was also a whirlwind. The film he was working on ran into some problems and had to be put on the back burner for the time being. Instead, he was scheduled to star in another action film, and production was to begin in a few months.

One night during a phone call he asked, “When will you be wrapping up your projects?”

“In about two weeks. We’re working on the final drafts right now, and once they’re approved, it won’t take long to get them up and running. Why?”

“Can you get away after you’re finished? Say, for about a week?”

A week? I hadn’t taken a week off in the four years I had worked for the company. “I guess so. Why? Are you planning on kidnapping me again?”

“The thought had crossed my mind. Just tell me when you can get away and I’ll take care of the rest.”

“Care to clue me in on where we’re going?”

“Sun and sea. Oh, and update your passport.”

“Update my passport? Vin, I don’t even have one.”

“Good grief girl. You’ve got to get out more often.”

“Isn’t that where you come in?”

“It looks that way, doesn’t it?” he laughed. “Just tell me when you wrap things up and can get away.”

“I will.”

Each time after that, when we talked, he always asked how much longer it would be. As it turned out, the two weeks went by pretty quickly. Vin said sun and sea, which meant that I needed to get my passport and go shopping. On the list were new bathing suits, sundresses, shorts, shirts, basically a new summer wardrobe, as well as Vin’s present because his birthday was the following week. That was going to be a tough one. What do you buy for someone who has just about everything under the sun?

I called Vin on Wednesday to let him know that everything was running smoothly and that Friday it would be a done deal.

“So when can you leave?”

“After work Friday. Then I’m all yours for an entire week.”

“That’s what I wanted to hear. I’ll call you tomorrow and let you know what the plans are.”

As promised, Vin called Thursday night with an update. He was flying down Friday, and then we were leaving Saturday morning on our trip. He said that he had a surprise for me and to meet him around 7:00 Friday evening at the same hangar that Brad has used when he flew down a couple of months ago.

Friday came and went with no problems on any of the projects. I figured something would have happened with at least one of them, but thankfully none did. I had taken a change of clothes with me to work and used Sue’s private bathroom to shower and change, then drove to the airport.

When I pulled into the hangar, I saw Vin sitting on the steps of the plane. I parked the truck and before I knew what was happening, Vin had opened my door and was hauling me out of the truck and into his arms, giving me a wonderful welcome kiss.

“Mmmm, I’ve missed this,” I tell him when we finally come up for air.

“Me too. But that’s not the only thing I’ve missed,” he says, nuzzling my ear.

Pulling away from him, “You’re growing a goatee again?”

“Yeah, I need it for my next movie.”

Looking over his shoulder, I notice that the plane is different than the one that we had used earlier.

“Who’s plane?”

Vin grins like a little boy on Christmas. “Mine.”

“You’re kidding. You bought a plane?”

“I’ve been thinking about it for a while and figured it was time. Want a tour?”

“Sure. Is this the surprise you mentioned last night?”

“Yep.” He takes my hand and leads me to the plane, where he introduces me to his pilot.

“Tony, this is Gwen. Gwen, this is my pilot, Tony.”

“Nice to meet you, Tony.” I say, extending my hand out to him.

Tony takes my hand in his. “It’s nice to finally meet you, Gwen. Vin has talked non-stop about you the whole way down here.”

“You didn’t believe any of it, did you?” I ask, laughing.

“Not a word,” Tony comments, grinning.

Vin yanks my hand from Tony. “Paws off. The lady is taken.”

Tony laughs and shakes his head. “Glad we got that cleared up.”

We walk up the steps to the plane and enter the cabin. “It’s just like the one we used earlier.”

“Yeah, I liked the setup and decided to buy one like it.”

“No more commercial flights for you.”

Pulling me close, he says, “And no more airport scenes for you.” He opens the door to the bedroom and asks, “Care to try it out?”

“Oh yeah.” I say as I walk into the small bedroom with Vin following, closing the door behind us. I start to undress, with Vin doing the same.

Our loving is fast and crazy, and since we haven’t been together in a while, it doesn’t take long for us to cum.

Lying in his arms afterwards I comment, “You don’t know how bad I needed that. Nothing comes close to the real thing.”

“Oh really? And just what have you been doing while I’ve been gone?”

I started to laugh. “Let’s just say that I’ve got a stash of batteries in the nightstand by my bed.”

“Miss me, did you?” Vin asks, kissing my neck.

“More than you know. And what about you? Did you succumb to the attentions of someone while we were apart?” I know I shouldn’t have asked, but I needed to know.

“No. This is what I want. You and me, together, for as long as you’ll have me. I told you at the cabin that’s what I wanted. But you didn’t believe me, did you?

“Honestly, no. I figured that since I’m here and you’re there, you’d do whatever you want, regardless of what you said earlier.”

“Well, here’s a tip. When I said that I wanted to be with you, and only you, I meant it.”

He leans down and gives me a slow, hot kiss.

“We’d better get going,” I say, getting up to get dressed. “I still have to pack.”

“You don’t have to pack anything. You can go around naked all week and it’d be fine by me.”

“Ummmm, no.”

“I tried,” Vin remarks, getting up to get dressed.

He grabs his bag and throws it into the backseat of the truck. As usual, he takes the keys away from me and drives back home. Surprisingly, after two months, he remembers the way.

He unlocks and opens the door, and is greeted by a grey fur ball winding around his feet. “What the hell is this?”

Picking up the kitten I reply, “Vin, meet my new roommate, Melkor.”

“You have a cat?” he asks, incredulously.

“The house was too quiet after you left and I was lonely. I found him at the SPCA and adopted him. He’s already fixed and de-clawed, so he won’t tear the furniture up.”

“But why a cat? Why not a dog?”

“It’s not fair to a dog to stay cooped up all day in an apartment. A cat is self-sufficient. Just make sure the litter-box is clean, the food and water bowls are full, he has toys to play with, and give him lots of love.” I say, scratching Melkor under his chin, making him purr. “If I had a house with a backyard, I’d probably have a dog. But a house is not in my plans right now, ere go, no dog.”

Vin puts his bag down and takes the kitten from me, looking him in the face. “Sorry, Melkor. You don’t get the bed tonight. That’s my place,” he says, dropping the kitten onto the couch.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” I comment, taking his hand and leading him into the bedroom.