Diggin' It

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hurry, hurry. I can't wait," Brenda said as she joined her friend in kneeling next to the hole.

"There we are," Skyler said as he lifted the box. "This is a little out of my league, but I bet the box itself is worth at least a few hundred dollars. My dad is going to flip when he sees this."

"Can you open it?" Brenda asked.

Skyler turned the box around, confirming that the seam was sealed on all four sides with wax. "Not going to hurt the value to remove the wax. If that's all that's holding it closed, I can give it a shot."

Snapping open his pocket knife, he removed the wax right at the seam, leaving what had spilled onto the lid and body of the box. There was no sign of a lock, or even a latch, so he gave an experimental tug on the lid. After only slight resistance, the box opened. Brenda and Melissa broke out into wild laughter as Skyler's cheeks turned bright red.

Inside the box, resting in a faded, red velvet cushion was an ivory dildo.

Melissa had tears in her eyes from laughing when she said, "Weren't expecting that, were you?"

Skyler let out a nervous chuckle and said, "Can't say that I was. Could be worth something, though."

"It certainly must have been worth something to the woman who buried it with her silver," Brenda remarked, punctuating it with a lifting of her eyebrows.

Throwing caution to the wind, Skyler said, "Well, the men were all off to war, so I can see why she would have considered it one of her most valuable possessions."

The brunette said, "I think I'd have found somewhere else to hide it so I could keep it close."

"Oh, and where would that be?" Melissa teased her friend.

"Pervert," Brenda responded.

Digger curiosity overwhelming any aversion to the ivory phallus, Skyler examined it more closely. "Think this could have some value. The handle end is all done in scrimshaw, and I think there may be a scene on the part I can't see."

"Turn it over and find out," the blonde suggested.

He shook his head. "Not a good idea to touch ivory with bare hands." He chuckled and said, "A little crazy, considering what it is, but the oil on your hands is bad for it. Dad would kill me if I didn't use gloves. I should probably get this out of the light and seal it up while I finish digging here."

"Lord knows what else you're going to find after that," Brenda said, then shook her head and chuckled.

"Won't know until I move some more dirt."

"Can we take some pictures?" Melissa asked.

He shrugged. "Sure."

The brunette pointed back toward the house. "Go get the camera. The phones don't take good enough pictures."

Melissa nodded and stood.

Skyler closed the box for the time being and picked up his metal detector. A few passes over the hole didn't register anything, but he poked around a bit anyway, in case there were any nonmetallic items still hiding below. By the time he determined that the spot was clean, the blonde had returned.

He dusted off his hands and said, "Let me spread this out and I'll take some pictures to send back to my dad, too."

Once he'd finished and they'd both taken several pictures, Brenda said, "We've got to post these pictures — now."

"Mmm hmm," Melissa agreed, and laughed.

Skyler finished sending the pictures to his father. "I'm going to get this all put away in the truck and get back to work. A lot of times, there's more than one cache. No putting all your eggs in one basket. Could be more out here."

Once again, Brenda wished him luck as the two women returned to the house.

Before he could get the GPR rolling again, his phone rang, showing a call from home. When he answered, he heard his mother laughing.

"I hope you're happy," she playfully scolded. "Your father just made himself sick again whooping and hollering when he saw those pictures."

"Found a Confederate 12-pounder too."

"Keep it up. Should help your father relax to know you're out there having such good luck. I'm going to go check on him. Love you."

"I'll call later when I pack and rack for the day. Love you too, Mom. Bye."

Skyler ended the call and got back to the tedious work of mapping out the area. Having already hit paydirt, he had high hopes for even more.

****

A little tired, but still wound up from an exciting day, Skyler stepped into the hotel room and shivered from the blast of cold air hitting him. He'd resisted the urge to dig any more until he'd mapped out the location of the house and the perimeter of the fence around it. The first of three more possible caches turned out to be the remains of a cat buried in a tin box. By the time he finished returning the feline to its resting place, night was creeping up on him, and he'd decided to call it a day.

Flopping down on the bed after a shower, he grabbed his jeans and reached into a pocket for his phone in order to call home.

It wasn't there.

"Son of a..." he muttered, and then growled. He hadn't taken more than a few steps inside the room, so checking there took only a minute or two. Searching the truck took a little longer, and also proved fruitless.

That left only one possibility — back where he was digging.

Skyler rested is head on the steering wheel and groaned. Resigned to the 45 minute drive, he sighed and started the truck to return to the women's house and track down his phone. It would be after midnight by the time he made it there, but leaving the expensive smart phone out in the elements all night just wasn't an option.

The house was dark when he turned into the long gravel drive. Weighing his options, he decided to shut off the truck and sneak up in hopes of not disturbing the two women. The advantage of his meticulous work was that he knew the phone had to be within a certain, relatively small area. He grabbed a flashlight, but didn't immediately turn it on, because the moon provided more than enough light to guide his steps.

Passing by the house, he could see the small pennants fluttering in the breeze, marking his destination. He wished he had another phone, as that would have made it infinitely easier to locate his cell. One phone call would have caused it to light up and ring — making it stick out like a sore thumb in the quiet night.

Upon reaching the back yard, a sound reached his ears — barely audible — but enough to attract his attention. He glanced that way and came to a dead halt with his eyes widening.

Ten feet away, Melissa and Brenda were lying stark naked on a blanket beneath the stars. They were engaged in a passionate kiss, and Skyler could see the brunette's hands between Melissa's legs.

A louder whimper than the one which had initially brought him to a halt sounded, and was immediately followed by a pair of gasps when the women realized he was there.

Shaken from his shocked paralysis when they noticed him, Skyler said, "Sorry. I was coming to look for my phone. I must have dropped it."

The two women looked at each other and giggled. Then Melissa reached over and picked up something. "It's right here. You got a text message, and I saw it light up out there when I heard the ring tone."

Melissa's breasts were bigger, with larger areolas — but not by much. Both sets of large globes were pendulous, but not overly so. Brenda had a triangular patch of hair pointing down at her bare nether lips, while Melissa had trimmed blonde curls surrounding her sex. They were every inch what he'd imagined — and more.

"I guess we may as well say happy Nude Day," Brenda said as she rolled over — facing him — with her head propped up on a bent arm. She and her friend both laughed, making no effort to cover up. The blonde sat up and held out his phone.

"Guess it is after midnight. Happy Nude Day," he said as he approached to take his cell.

"Oh?" Melissa said as she handed him the phone. "You know about it?"

"I was actually supposed to go to a party today. Been doing it for the last several years."

Brenda sat up as well, scooting forward to slip an arm behind her friend's back and resting it on the blonde's thigh. "But you're stuck working."

"Not right now, though," Melissa said, and tugged the brunette's hand into the V of her legs.

Making no effort whatsoever to hide it, Brenda stared at his crotch, and then looked up to ask, "Care to join us?"

Before he could answer, Melissa grabbed his pant leg and tugged. Giving in to the inevitable, he stepped forward, and both women rose up to their knees to reach between his legs.

Brenda moaned as her fingers explored the bulge in his jeans. Melissa took the direct approach, unfastening his belt with dexterous fingers. Skyler pulled off his shirt while the brunette untied his shoes — her other hand not leaving his erection until her friend pulled down his zipper.

"Mmm hmm," Melissa moaned as she pulled down his boxers to let his cock pop free. Before he knew it, both women leaned forward to lap the full length of his shaft from opposite sides.

A groan rumbling in his chest, Skyler rested his hands on their shoulders to watch them lap and tease his cock. They shared a tongue wrangling-kiss at the tip, and then Brenda took him in her mouth.

Skyler gasped when her lips slipped down to the root of his cock. No woman had ever taken him so deep before — and she'd done it on the very first suck.

"Like that, huh?" Melissa asked while cradling his balls in her palm.

"Holy fuck," he breathed while the brunette's lips inched back to the tip.

"My turn," the blonde said when his glans popped free of Brenda's mouth.

Melissa took him just as deep, and twisted her head back and forth while slurping her way back up, adding to the sensation.

Brenda took over again, sucking him for several quick strokes before swallowing him once more. The blonde then mimed her friend in perfect detail, gasping when she let him slip free of her lips.

"Mmm hmm. I'm too horny to keep this up," Brenda said.

Melissa said, "We've been soaking wet ever since we first saw you."

Grabbing his hand on her shoulder, Brenda directed, "Lay down."

The women scooted over, making room on the blanket, and he didn't need to be asked twice. They dispensed with his shoes, pants, and underwear in short order. Kneeling over him on either side, running their hands over his body and each other's, they leaned together and kissed. Skyler's hard-on throbbed in anticipation, and he joined in caressing their bodies.

"So..." Melissa asked when their lips parted.

"Rock, paper, scissors?"

They both giggled, and then tamped their fists on their palms three times. Melissa's scissors won out over Brenda's paper.

"Poo. Oh well," the brunette said while her friend swung a leg over Skyler's hips.

Melissa straddled him, lifting and squeezing her breasts for his eager eyes. Once she was in position, Brenda stood his erection straight up — the curls between the blonde's legs tickling the tip.

"Mmm. He's hard as a steel bar," the brunette said while rubbing the tip over Melissa's nether lips.

The blonde affected a pout. "Don't tease me."

"Me either," Skyler agreed as he throbbed in the grip of Brenda's fingers.

Brenda took those words to heart, aiming his erection at the center of her friend's wet heat. As soon as the tip settled against the entrance of her canal, Melissa sank down on him.

Skyler growled as she enfolded him in her hot, wet pussy.

"There you go," Brenda cooed, patting her friend's sex.

"So good," Melissa said in a rush as she started rocking her hips forward and back, grinding on his buried manhood.

"That's it. Ride that cock," Brenda encouraged.

Skyler groaned and said, "You're both so fucking hot."

The blonde increased the speed of her hips a little. "And you are so fucking hard. God, I love it."

"Want a little help?" Brenda asked, and then sucked her fingers.

Her friend moaned an excited, "Mmm hmm," in answer.

A wide grin spread across Skyler's face as the brunette moved in to rub Melissa's clit and take a stiff nipple in her mouth.

Like most men, he'd fantasized about being with two women, but reality far outstripped anything he'd imagined. Brenda suckled her friend enthusiastically, moaning around the turgid point.

"Harder. Faster," Melissa demanded, and then gasped when the brunette complied.

The blonde bucked faster and faster atop him, and he could tell that her face was growing flushed even in the color-washing light of the moon. She felt incredible, but the mild discomfort caused by her pulling his cock at an unnatural angle on every backstroke kept him in check.

Brenda's flashing fingers matched her friend's pace. Melissa's whimpers and gasps grew louder with each passing minute. Skyler felt a drop of wetness meandering through the creases in his balls.

A wet slurp accompanied Brenda releasing Melissa's nipple. "Mmm. You're getting close."

Melissa gasped, "Uh huh."

Skyler contracted his muscles, making his cock swell inside her. "Yeah. Come all over me."

That drew a squeal from the blonde, and she went wild.

"She's about to come," Brenda said, her fingers a blur between her friend's legs.

"So h-hard," Melissa confirmed.

Enthralled by the sight of her jiggling breasts, Skyler said, "Yeah. Do it."

Skyler felt her walls clench tight around him at the same time as her hips froze in place. She threw her head back, letting out a wail of release.

Brenda didn't let up with her fingers, drawing out a series of loud yelps from her friend. "Coming all over that hard, young cock."

Melissa lurched and cried out as orgasm continued to tear through her. She snapped a hand to the brunette's wrist, pulling it away from her clit, and began to gasp for air. For a while longer, she twitched and trembled, ending with a long, quiet moan as her climax finally waned.

Brenda reclined and leaned over him with her breasts resting on his chest. "Like that?" she asked before pressing her lips to his.

"Loved it," he answered when they broke from the kiss.

The blonde squealed when a throb of his manhood set off an aftershock, and rocked back on her hands. He slipped from her depths, but didn't remain in the cool night air for long.

Brenda swallowed his cock, moaning around him. Once she'd slow-sucked back to the tip, she licked her lips and said, "Her pussy tastes so good."

"Going to have to get a taste for myself."

Brenda sat up and gestured to her still-panting friend. "Maybe later. Right now, I need that cock."

Voice still a little weak and shaky, Melissa said, "Doggie."

The brunette made a barking sound and waved her friend toward her. Skyler sat up and pulled his knees under him while Melissa lay down next to him — her head near his knees. Brenda then straddled the blonde's face.

"What are you waiting for?" Brenda asked, then gave her ass a shake while Melissa tongued her from below.

It was a good question, and one he answered with action rather than words. Both he and Brenda groaned as his cock sank into her velvety sheath. His balls bumped against Melissa's chin for a moment as he hit bottom.

"Oh yes. So good," Brenda said as he withdrew, her walls caressing him.

Skyler buried his cock again and gave her buttocks a squeeze. "Yeah. Love that ass."

"Mmm. Make it jiggle. Fuck me."

He set a steady pace, balls tapping against Melissa's chin and thighs smacking against the brunette's bottom on every stroke. He lost the rhythm for just a moment when the blonde paused in her efforts on Brenda's pussy to tongue his dangling orbs instead, but only for a fraction of a second. The next time her tongue washed over him, he kept pace.

"Faster. Both of you," Brenda said as her breathing picked up.

Skyler complied with a dozen jackrabbit-quick thrusts, each one drawing out a yelp from the brunette. Straddling Melissa's body, he couldn't really vary his stance much, so he opted for changes in speed instead. His next stroke was slow, followed by three quick pumps, and then a hard push with his cock buried inside her.

Her voice somewhere between pleading and demanding, Brenda said, "Faster. Harder."

Ever eager to please, he dug his fingers into her hips and slammed into her. She cried out as the loud clap sounded from their bodies colliding. The high-pitched gasp she drew in as he pulled back emerged as a yelp when he drove into her balls deep yet again.

"Yes. Just like that. Do it. Fuck me," she cried out as he gave her the full measure of his youthful ardor.

He could feel Melissa's tongue slipping over his fast-pumping shaft as she increased her efforts. Brenda's exclamations grew louder and closer together. Her walls clenched down as ripples of pleasure shot through her. The first tingles of an approaching orgasm crept down his shaft, forcing him to focus his will. She felt too good, and the last thing he wanted was to come before she did.

"Oh. Oh. Oh yes! Oh god yes! Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. I..." Whatever she meant to say evaporated into a scream of release.

Skyler growled as he drove his cock home and left it there. He was close — too close — and it was all he could do to maintain with her clamped down on him like a vise and quivering. The brunette whimpered and yelped from the climax rolling through her, her bottom lurching back toward him, as if trying to pull more of him inside her.

After a long count of rapid heartbeats, Skyler jerked his cock free before he reached the point of no-return. It was a near thing, but he avoided erupting all over Melissa's breasts. It wasn't long after when the brunette lurched away from her friend and let her head drop down onto folded arms.

Melissa licked her lips, looking up at him and smiling. Her face glistened in the moonlight with Brenda's juices. When she lifted her head and snaked her tongue out toward his stiff member, he quickly pulled away.

The blonde laughed. "Almost gave her a cream filling, huh?"

"Yeah," Skyler confirmed between pants.

She patted his thigh and said, "Let me up."

He swung his leg over her, allowing her to sit up. "You know," she said, "We haven't been able to stop thinking about that dildo ever since you dug it up. What if you put a condom on it?"

"I don't know," Skyler said.

"Pretty please," she batted her eyelashes. "We just want to be able to say that we got off on a super expensive, hundred-fifty year old dildo. I'll let you give me a hot load of cum in my pussy."

That piqued his interest. "Really?"

"Mmm hmm. That's where it belongs. Deep, deep inside me."

He didn't really think the latex would hurt the ivory, and that offer was hard to pass up. His father would never know anyway. "Okay. It's out in the truck." He reached for his boxers.

Melissa snatched them away. "Nuh uh. Once you take your clothes off for Nude Day, you have to leave them off."

"Where did that rule come from?" he asked.

"Our house, our rules," Brenda said as she rolled over onto her back. She shivered as an aftershock of orgasm took hold of her.

"But my truck is down at the bottom of the drive, by the road."

The blonde grabbed his pants and shirt as well. "You'd better make it quick, then."

Fuck it, he thought, and stood up.

Jogging stark naked with a pussy-slick erection through a moonlit night was easily the strangest thing he'd ever experienced in his life. In the end, he decided the opportunity to blow his load inside a hot Milf without a rubber was worth it.

He opened the silver box upon reaching the truck and risked his father's ire by pulling the dildo out barehanded. After a glance down the road both ways, he grabbed one of the large-sized, unlubricated condoms they sometimes used to protect finds from moisture. He discovered that while it wasn't snug around the dildo, it was long enough for him to tie it at the end.

Satisfied, he locked up the back of the truck and hurried back up the hill.