Dillon Court Neighbors Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara engaged Maddy to babysit. In an aside, Liz told me the only reason Maddy agreed to babysit was she didn't want to be around Mike 'until he was ready' for her. She said Maddy was actually a little shy and embarrassed to have her parents know her deflowering plans, but had accepted the situation to get what she wanted.

Liz also told me the presentation she'd quickly assembled had a couple of hundred more photographs than what we'd selected for the album for Mike. I hugged her; she was doing so well by us and her ideas were great and stimulating.

The eight of us stood around our kitchen and family room having dessert: Mike and me, Jim and Ellen, Eric and Liz, and Kevin and Sara. As people finished, I made a brief speech, "My friends and lovers, thank you for coming. I love Mike so much that I decided to do something special ... and erotic for him today while Liz was taking pictures of me in a regular sitting. Well, things got a bit carried away, we had some other people participate, and Liz and I thought you might want to see the results. I have a gift for Mike, and if you'll come into the family room and watch the TV you'll see the general contents of the book on the big screen, so pair up with someone you like -- no spouses together -- and come and let's see what Liz has for us from my photo shoot this afternoon. Oh, and Liz told me she wanted Mike with her so she could sense his reactions to her photographs."

With that I presented the gift-wrapped book to Mike. I quietly suggested he wait until after the TV show to open the gift. He winked at me. He said, "Were you naughty today."

I grinned sheepishly and whispered to him, "I was very, very, very, naughty as you'll see -- the naughtiest I've ever been. I hope you don't get mad. I took a chance and invited everyone assuming you'd go the other way."

Mike kissed me and whispered, "Don't worry. I think I understand what happened from your comments." He gave me an affectionate squeeze.

Liz came and pulled Mike over to one end of the sofa. She sat in his lap, and promptly directed his hand under her shirt so he could fondle her bare breasts. He looked happy in that activity. Jim cozied up to me, "Since you're apparently going to be the star attraction, can I be with you?" I kissed Jim, and we took the other end of the sofa. Eric and Sara snuggled in together in the large chair, and Kevin took the other large chair and pulled Ellen into his lap; the pair started kissing and cooing at each other immediately.

Liz had a little push button clicker that made her computer change the pictures in her presentation. She pressed the button, and the first slide appeared, an enlargement of my flat stomach and navel with sexy lighting. Across the screen the words "To Mike Franklin with Love from His Wife, Dory." I blew Mike a kiss from a few feet away. He laughed and urged Liz to get on with the slide show.

The first few pictures of me were in lingerie, with less and less of it on my body in each succeeding picture. When I was nude, there were a few tasteful nude shots of my body, some backlit, and even one showing an enlargement of my pussy -- the lips surrounding my vagina beautiful in their lighting and texture. I heard a few sexy groans around the room.

The next shot showed four feminine hands around my pussy: two were mine and two were Liz's; they pulled my lips apart to reveal the pink interior of my cunt. The subsequent shots showed the Sapphic interplay Liz and I had indulged in. I could feel Jim get about as hard as granite beside me; I reached down and stroked his cock through his shorts. Others in the room were starting to get into some touching and fondling as well.

The next series of shots started with a profile shot of me kissing Eric. Our bodies touched in three places: my tongue jammed into Eric's mouth in a passionate kiss, my breasts rubbing again his chest, and his cock extended to where it rubbed against my mons. I was on tiptoe, and the whole scene was backlit.

Mike whooped, "That is one of the sexiest pictures I have ever seen. I hope there are more and more like that one."

We all heard Liz assuring him there were. The photo sequence slowly revealed how Eric and I had fondled each other's bodies, and then showed me initiating the blowjob on his rigid dick. From there, the pictures segued into Eric's cunnilingus assault on my pussy, his tongue obviously bringing me to orgasm at one point.

The next picture was a close-up of Eric's cock lying across my pussy, hard, and erect and ready to penetrate. Everyone in the room gasped at the provocative picture when it appeared and filled the screen. The next picture showed the start of the penetration, and then a series of shots as he slowly plunged deeper and deeper in my cunt, until he had nothing else to feed me. Other shots that followed showed us fucking, and changing position, his cock in me from different angles under different lighting conditions. Every shot was a work of pornographic art.

Another gasp filled the room when a second cock appeared in the pictures, and then the sequence leading up to where I was double penetrated by Kevin and Eric. By this point, Jim and I were nude, and I held his erect cock in my hand; before the series showing me fucking Eric had started I adjusted position and slowly slid Jim's cock up inside me. This had been something we'd wanted for a year, and now we had true passion between us; we were making love. I wanted Jim to cum inside me when the picture of the cum leaking from my pussy appeared. I whispered my hopes to Jim, kissed him, and told him how much I loved him.

In the chair opposite us, Kevin had impaled Ellen on his cock, the two making no pretense at watching the erotic pictures except with occasional glances. They were fucking, and obviously enjoying the act and obviously enjoying showing off for the others in the room. Sara was riding Eric on the other end of the sofa, and from what I could tell Liz got her wish; Mike seemed to have his cock buried deep in Liz's pussy. I think that was why there was uneven spacing between when the various photos appeared on the screen. No one seemed to care, anyway.

Some pictures were left on the screen a relatively long time as each couple in our family room fucked. The DP scene seemed to take a long time to get through, and then there were the pictures of our orgasms. The picture of my face as my double-penetration orgasm hit was priceless. It also inspired Jim to fire off a volley of cum shots deep inside me. I heard Liz make a similar groan to mine indicating that Mike was done for the moment. A few more photos slid by, and there was the close-up of my pussy and ass with the white semen from the Winslow men oozing out of each orifice. Kevin blasted his cum into Ellen's quim, and Eric finished off in Sara.

The last picture showed me lying between Kevin and Eric, cum leaking down my leg, and that freshly fucked look on my face. We were kissing and obviously enjoying the afterglow of a fabulous sex session.

Mike started the applause, and soon the whole room looked at Liz and me in appreciation.

Jim asked bluntly, "Could I get a copy of the presentation? That is the sexiest thing I've seen, and I watch a lot of porn." Kevin asked his mother for one too. I nodded my assent, and said, "Providing that none of that stuff ends up on the Internet or being shown at a fraternity party I'm fine with each of you having one ... and no copies for friends either."

Liz stood and ignored the cum running down her leg. She ejected the DVD disk in her laptop and presented it to Mike. Mike unwrapped the present, and as we all looked on he thumbed through the pages of the coffee table book Liz had whipped together. Despite her caveats that she'd make a better book when she had more time, the first draft was wonderful and arousing. I could see Mike's cock becoming aroused again as each page was turned. All the men were aroused again.

Mike said, "I want to make love to my wife, right here, right now, for all of you to see. I'm not embarrassed, and after that show I know she isn't either. I suggest you each get a different partner for this round of loving."

Mike pulled me down on his cock, ignoring the fluids Jim had left behind. He whispered to me, "Yes, you were a very, very naughty girl, and I loved every second of the show and what you did." We kissed in a passionate way.

Beside us, Jim and Sara were making love for the first time. Eric and Ellen were fucking on the deep pile rug. Beside them, Liz slowly lowered her body onto her son's rigid cock, her head moving back in a satisfying moan of pleasure. I could see many barriers had been broken today, and many boundaries moved or tossed aside.

* * * * *

The following Saturday, a long white limousine pulled into the cul-de-sac and stopped in front of our house. Dressed in a tuxedo, Mike walked out and met the driver. Sara and I watched from the window as they talked, and Mike pointed between our house and Maddy's house. The driver nodded and pulled around the circle so he was properly placed in front of the Winslow's driveway.

Mike walked up to their front door and knocked. We could see Liz open the door. She and Mike kissed, and he stepped inside. Tucked under Mike's arm was a delicate corsage in a clear plastic box. Mike had rehearsed putting the flower on my shirt to be sure he'd not fumble with Maddy. Sara and I tittered about what might be going on inside the house. This verged on being a highly unusual prom date.

Only a minute later, Mike escorted Maddy down their walkway to the limousine. The driver snapped to attention and held the door for the couple. Maddy was wearing an electric blue cocktail dress and what I called fuck-me heels. The corsage was pinned on her dress in just the right place and didn't stand out too much. Maddy's hair was done up in a French twist and looked stunning; even from our distance we could see the careful attention she'd given to makeup. Maddy was so adult looking; she appeared to be Mike's age.

According to plan, the limousine whisked them into Boston where Mike had booked the best table at the Top of the Hub. He'd told me often, the food isn't that fabulous, but the view and jazz are impressive beyond anything else Boston could offer. Later, Mike told me everything went off without a hitch. Dinner was great, they danced, and he romanced Maddy to a point where she was almost having orgasms on the dance floor in his arms.

They rode home, and he texted me on the way. I'd joined the other six adults in the group for a little sex party next door at Jim and Ellen's. Jim and Eric and Kevin had made love to me, and to each of the other women as well. We'd had fun, but we'd used all the guys' energy for a while. We sat around, naked, and happy with each other.

Mike's text was a signal for me to get into place as the 'Love Slave' for the new lovers. Ellen and Sara had helped me create a sexy slave girl costume reminiscent of Roman times. I dressed, and headed home just before the limo got to our small circle. The tunic I wore wrapped over one shoulder but left both of my breasts exposed. I wore nothing beneath the tunic either, hoping someone might further toy with my bare pussy as the night went on.

I had the door open and was kneeling just inside, in good slave girl fashion, as the couple came up the walk to our home. Maddy looked surprised to see me in such a submissive posture. I spoke softly, "Welcome, Master and Miss Winslow. Master, things are as you requested."

Mike spoke in a dominant voice, "Lead us to the bedroom. I have tasks for you."

I rose and escorted the couple to the master bedroom along a pathway lined with flickering candles. A huge bouquet of roses sat on a table just inside the bedroom door. A very visible card rested on the table that clearly read, "To Maddy, With Love, Mike."

Two-dozen candles lit the bedroom, and gave the room a soft rich orange glow. The setting was as romantic as we could make it.

Maddy croaked, "Oh, God, that's so nice," and threw herself into Mike's arms. They kissed as I went and prepared the bed for the next step in Maddy's seduction. When they broke apart, I moved to Maddy, and indicated without a word that I was to help her undress. She accepted my presence, but it puzzled her at that point because my role was unclear, and Mike made no move to touch her.

I carefully helped Maddy out of her dress, hanging the beautiful sheath in our closet. I helped strip Maddy further until all she wore were her sexy shoes and her white thigh high stockings, both things that turn Mike on, and that we'd communicated to Liz as a 'suggestion' for Maddy's ensemble.

Maddy posed for Mike, turning her body for him so he could see every nuance of her femininity. Maddy's body was truly beautiful and sexy beyond description. I felt wetness between my own legs just seeing her nakedness. I knew I'd have to find a willing sex partner before the night progressed much further.

Mike had remained fully clothed in his tuxedo, and sat in our bedroom chair sipping a glass of wine and watching me disrobe his 'date.' He watched her turn for him, studying every facet of her body. If Maddy loved his stare as much as I did, it gave her a real boost because his face displayed such obvious lust and appreciation for what he saw.

I bowed to Mike; not at all like me but this was fun play-acting. I asked in my best subservient tone, "Master?"

He spoke commandingly, "Remove the rest of her clothing and help her relax until she's ready for me." He pointed to the bed.

Maddy stood as I carefully stripped the stockings from her legs. My assistance put my head right at the level of her pussy. Maddy was nearly dripping in anticipation, and smelled invitingly, exactly like a young female that wanted sex in the worst way. I hoped I'd get to savor some of her nectar first hand sometime soon.

When Maddy was totally nude, I led her to the bed, and indicated she should lie on her stomach. Puzzled she lay down. I gave her a circular pillow for her face during my massage of her back. From a special warmer on the bedside table I produced a small dish of heated oil; the temperature was perfect. I put oil in my hands and then massaged it into the young girl's legs, starting at her smallest toe and working my way up to the edge of her nether region.

Maddy moaned, and immediately got in the spirit of the massage. Suddenly, she also understood at least one of my roles that evening. I added more oil and did Maddy butt and back, working the oil into her shoulders and upper arm muscles. I straddled her as I did, even allowing her to feel my bare pubes against her body beneath my nearly nonexistent tunic.

I carefully rolled Maddy over, and did her feet, legs, arms, breasts, and torso, working the deliciously scented oil deep into every pore of her body. I massaged deep into her breasts, pulling the nipples, and stimulating them in everyway I could think of. Last, I moved to her virgin pussy, rubbing the oil into her labia, and even darting a finger inside her. I leaned down, and unexpected lapped up some of the juices she'd emitted. I didn't persist that was Mike's job, but I got my first taste. With my fingers, I brought Maddy almost to the brink of an orgasm. She looked at me with eyes that pleaded for release.

Mike appeared beside me, naked and erect. I bowed to him, and moved off the bed. I set one candle on a windowsill as a signal to the others, and then knelt in a corner of the room where I could watch the bed. I still had further duties.

Mike went down on Maddy, and in seconds Maddy exploded into his mouth and onto his tongue with an orgasm. I'd done well at priming the virgin for him. On his own, he worked her to another orgasm. He told me he knew her buttons from the party where he'd eaten her to many orgasms and planned to use that knowledge to his advantage.

Even from across the room, I could see Maddy's pussy was excited and expectant about what would happen next. Mike rose between her legs, held his rigid shaft, and presented it to Maddy as the precious instrument of love that it was. Maddy pulled the shaft to her opening, and with a tug directed him inside her.

Gently, Mike sank inside only a fraction of an inch. Maddy moved her hips up to meet him, but he'd pulled away by then. He repeated the gesture advancing only a quarter of an inch on each slow forward stroke, until after several minutes he bottomed out in her cunt and ground his hips into hers.

Maddy moaned and came again at the new pressure on her clit. Mike leaned in and kissed her repeatedly. I could hear him whisper words of love to her. Together they started to move and oscillate together in the missionary position. Maddy looked up at Mike so adoringly, I got tears in my eyes at the beauty and marvel of the sex act they shared. This was the first time I'd ever been able to study Mike making love to someone; I wondered if we looked as beautiful and loving.

After a few moments, I could see Maddy starting to build to another climax. Mike must have sensed it too, because he sped up and also brought his fingers into play on her clit. She exploded into an array of emotions like a Fourth of July fireworks display. Mike came with her, spewing his hot cum deep inside her gorgeous body. As the afterglows passed, the couple rolled to their sides with Mike still embedded inside the teen.

One by one the others from our circle of lovers silently walked into the bedroom and encircled the bed. We held hands briefly as Maddy looked around from her parents, to Jim and Ellen, Sara and Kevin, and me. Starting with Eric and Liz, they each leaned in and kissed Maddy, and said beautiful things to her about her new womanhood, her beauty and poise, how much we loved her, and how we celebrated her discovery of passion and love which would now remain with her forever.

Maddy got choked up again and cried against Mike's shoulder as he cradled her in his arms. She sobbed, "This is so beautiful ... this is so special. I'll never ever forget tonight. Thank you all."

I ushered the others out of the bedroom and shut the door behind me. The plan all along had been for Maddy and Mike to spend the night together.

* * * * *

After Maddy's initiation, when we started having full-blown sex with each other, our gatherings actually got a little calmer, although we surely loved the sex. Mike and I were closer than ever, yet enjoyed our neighbors in various combinations. When Rachel was away on visitations with her father, Sara would come and sleep with the Russerts, Kevin, or us. Even when Mike was on one of his trips, Sara and I might make love and cuddle together long into the night.

Maddy also became a steady visitor, principally to be with Mike; however, overtime Maddy and I established a loving relationship as well, one with fun variations in sex. She got a boyfriend, but always came home, and wanted some time with us. She also grew comfortable making love with the others on our cul-de-sac. Over the summer, Maddy celebrated having sex with her brother and parents in separate encounters. She knew this set her apart from others in the world, but found a new sense of sibling and parental love she couldn't do without. Even as outside observers, Mike and I could see the new closeness and affection within the Winslow family.

We also played a 'Sex Slave' game with Maddy from time to time, schooling her in the finer points of fucking, womanhood, flirting, and hedonism as we made her 'serve' us. Of course, she got fucked blind, an activity she never seemed to tire of. She took to it like a duck to water, and we hoped her enthusiasm for the game would persist in the future. Maddy aspired to be a slut like the other women in the circle; she read a book entitled 'The Ethical Slut,' and this became her goal -- sex with whom she chooses on her terms.