Dinah's Breeding Ch. 03

Story Info
It's coming down to love and questions.
2.3k words
4.49
75.8k
19
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You smell like pussy juice."

Ian's face was very near to her ear. Dinah felt the heat of his skin, the tickle of his whiskers. She felt his breath against her own skin, making her nipples grow hard with anticipation.

"I want to you smell like cum. Like MY cum." Ian led her down the hall, away from Sasha's room.

As they approached Dinah's breeding cell, Ian's grip tightened on her arm. He knew that she didn't like having the shots. She didn't like how they made her feel, how they made her want. He knew there was still a big part of her that wanted to fight him, and as he mentally prepared, he inadvertently squeezed her in his grip.

"You're hurting me! Please stop!"

"Just keep walking, little girl. We have much to do, and little time to do it in. I think you will enjoy what I have in store for you!"

Dinah breached the threshold of her cell first and saw the rack and the table aligned with several different syringes. She began to squirm and try to back up, but Ian kept a strong grip on her, pushing her into the room as he grabbed both of her tiny wrists in his strong hand.

"C'mon, Dinah. Don't make this hard, baby. Let's get this part over with and we can have a little fun, okay?" His condescending tone infuriated Dinah. What she wasn't aware of was what Ian was feeling.

Ian prided himself on clinical professionalism. He never allowed his own emotions to cloud the performance of his job. His job was the envy of all men, and he kept a cool head even while his body was boiling over. But this wench had him all twisted around. When he found her in Sasha's room, reeking of girl cum and birth fluids, he became jealous. He was jealous that she had an encounter without him, and fearful that, because Dinah was still an impressionable virgin, somehow she would grow to like girl sex better than sex with him. And that fear drove Ian to be even more aggressive and dominant: he had to prove to Dinah that he should be, in her eyes, a god. A god of sex. A god of love.

"LOVE?! Wait just a minute!" Ian thought as his mind was racing with all these pent up emotions. "I do not love this girl. She is just a receptacle for my seed. She is just an incubator..."

His thoughts ended abruptly as he heard Dinah gasp. He had been stringing her in the rack by her wrists, and evidently had gotten the ropes too tight. Her hands were turning blue and her eyes were wide with fear.

Ian loosened her bindings slightly and apologized. "I'm sorry, Dinah. I didn't mean to bind you so tightly .." He turned away, afraid to look into her eye for fear that she would see how much he had begun to care for her.

Ian turned to the tray beside them. He took a syringe and turned to Dinah.

"I know you don't like this, but it's time for me to stimulate your milk production. We have to have a lot in the milk bank for whenever your baby gets here ..." And with that, he plunged the needle into her left breast and depressed the plunger. Dinah wailed - a sound that always made Ian's cock hard.

He brought the second syringe to her right breast and repeated the action. Dinah tried to struggle away from him, but the bindings held her fast and she quickly wore out from the effort.

"Now for the fertility/sexual stimulant cocktail..." and with that, Dinah felt a sting in her left hip. Immediately, her breasts became taut and her nipples stood out like pencil erasers. A small drop of milk leaked from her left tit. Ian stuck out his tongue and flicked the nipple, tasting it's offering.

"Still sweet," he muttered and Dinah blushed.

Ian eased up behind Dinah, and took her heavy tits in his hands.

"Did Sasha touch you like this, baby?" He kneaded her tits carefully as milk began leaking from them. Dinah shifted herself against his growing erection, the massage of her tits made them heavier and hotter. She felt the stimulant taking hold as her entire body began to buzz with a sexual energy.

Ian felt Dinah relax into his hands as much as she could, considering that she was bound to a rack with her hands over her head.

"That's it, baby. Give in to it. Yeahhhh ... grind that ass into my cock..."

Ian felt his cock growing in proportion. He came around to face Dinah, holding his cock in his hand, slowly stroking it. He watched her chin begin to quiver as she watched him. A small trickle of drool escaped her mouth as a low moan rolled from deep in her chest.

"Awwww ... you want THIS, darlin?" he squeezed his cock and pointed at her. "You're gonna have to beg. Tell me what you want, little girl."

Dinah's body was betraying her, for whatever moral stand she had thought she was going to take had now left her completely. All that mattered was the dull throbbing in her pussy that was begging to be quieted by Ian's cock. Every fiber in her being wanted Ian's seed.

"I want you"

Ian eyed her carefully. "You want me? Is that all you have to say? I have this hot, throbbing cock to push into you and all you can say is that you want me?!?"

"Yes ... please, Iannnnn..."

Ian stepped close to her – close enough for her to feel his heat. He leaned and kissed her neck, her jawline. He kissed her mouth lightly, but pulled back as she began to open her mouth in response.

"Please, Ian ..." she whispered, her eyes pleading with him to continue.

Ian kissed her throat and down to her left tit, now swollen with milk. He licked the nipple until Dinah gasped and the nipple hardened. He took it into his mouth and suckled, drinking from her. Ian bit her nipple gently, causing her to moan and writhe within her bonds.

"What do you want, Dinah? TELL ME!"

The stimulant drug was now at its peak in her body and Dinah was on fire.

"PLEASE, RELEASE MY LEGS!"

Ian bent down, but instead of immediately complying with her wishes, he buried his face in her pussy. Her sweet juices were running freely now; her clit stood at perfect attention. Ian's tongue found her clit and began strumming it with precision and he listened to her cries and chuffing to monitor how close he brought her to the brink. He didn't want to push Dinah over just yet, but wanted her body screaming when he finally took her. Ian plunged a finger into her cunt, feeling the tube spasm around the digit as he wiggled it inside her. He brought it from her body, his hand completely covered in her juice.

"WATCH ME!" he commanded and she opened her green eyes, watching as he savored her nectar. His eyes were locked on hers as he wiped the last of her essence on his body. He now reeked of pussy – of HER pussy.

"Ian," she said piteously, "please, I beg of you. Release my legs"

He knelt down and disengaged the shackles at Dinah's feet. He rose and stepped to her, and as he did, he lifted her legs at the knees and tucked them under his arms.

Dinah felt Ian's cock nudge at her entrance, and she began to undulate against him in the hopes that his warm cockhead would rock against her clit. She was so close! She needed to cum so badly!

Ian felt her need and wrapped his arms under her ass and hips, aligning his cock perfectly. With one huge lunge, he was buried balls-deep inside her.

"AAAAGGGGGGG OOOOMMMYYY GGGOOODDD!!" Dinah screamed as she was suddenly filled to the brim with male meat. "YESSSSS!! YESSSS!!!!"

Immediately, she began to cum on his cock. The inside of her pussy was swollen and hot, and it massaged Ian so perfectly. He began to slide almost imperceptibly against the convolutions of her, his cockhead massaging her G-spot.

"Fuck me, Ian! Give me your hard cocccckkkkkk..... ahhhhgggggg!" Again, Dinah came. Her fuckjuice ran down his cock and dripped from his balls. He held her against his hips, hardly moving. He didn't need to: her body was grinding and spasming against him in the most delicious way.

He leaned close: "yeesssssssss, that's right, little one. Suck that cum right from my balls. I have a huge ...ahhhhhh ... load ... yessss... to give to your pussy ..."

Ian pulled and pushed Dinah on his cock. He watched her pussy lips cling to his flesh as he began to fuck her in earnest. He was giving her the whole length of himself with each stroke, and he watched her clit jump every time she came against him. Her wails could be heard across the complex as he set about impregnating her.

Milk leaked profusely from her tits. One of the other attendants, who heard the commotion and came to watch, noticed the leakage from Dinah's tits. He quickly disappeared and moments later, wheeled in a breast pump. The stranger set about attaching two connections to the pump and put them over Dinah's nipples. He flicked the switch and the pump began to whirr, sucking her nipples in a rhythmic wave. He gave Ian a wink, then slipped out as quietly as he had come in.

"OOOOHHHHHHH!!! I'M CUMMMMIIINGGGGGGG!!!" Dinah screamed again as the sensation of the breast pump and Ian's cock overwhelmed her senses. "I can't stand it! This feelss soooooo goooooood ...aaaarrrgggggg!!!"

Ian was at the bring now himself. He gripped Dinah by the hips and pulled her against him, grinding his pelvis into her clit.

"Cum one more time, baby. Make me cum in that pussy of yours!!"

"Oh, yessssss, Ian give me your baby!! Give me your cum and give me your baby!!!"

Her plea sent him over the edge. In a blinding rush, Ian's seed spurted into Dinah. He held his cock deep in her body, the head resting against her cervix. She felt his bloated cockhead belch rope after rope against the opening to her womb, and she came again as he inseminated her.

Ian held inside her as long as he could. By that time, her tits were back to normal and the pump was beginning to hurt her. Ian disconnected the pump and helped Dinah down from the rack.

Easing her into bed, he positioned her on her stomach with her ass in the air, hips on pillows. As he looked down upon her – her soft, white ass in the air, cum bubbling from her depths - he began to get hard again.

It was going to be a long night.

Ian reached over to the tray and picked up the smallest of the syringes and injected his balls with the solution. They immediately filled again until they ached.

"You're just too sexy, Dinah. I need you again ..."

Dinah felt him shift on the bed and tried to protest. She was sore and tired and her arms ached.

"Please, Ian .. not again ..."

"Shhhhhhh, little girl. This won't take long .."

Since Dinah was so wet from all the cum earlier, Ian had no trouble slipping into her slit. He hit bottom and began to rut like an animal in heat.

"Hmmmmmmm, yessssss ... so tight! So hot! God, girl, your pussy is so fine ..."

Dinah blushed at his words. Here she was, a young woman of 19 who, by all accounts, should be in college and out partying with friends. But instead, she was trapped beneath a man she barely knew, allowing him to impregnate her. And, to make matters worse, she was getting turned on again.

"Do I feel your pussy grabbing me, baby?" Ian slowed his thrusts and just pulsed his cock inside her. "yeeessss. ... I knew you liked this!!"

Dinah couldn't help but rock back against him. She began a low, growling moan as he reached beneath her to find her clit. Ian teased it from it's hood and carefully stroked it, feeling it get hard against his finger.

"I want you to cum with me, Di. Cum against me. Let your cervix suck the cum out. I have another huge load for you, baby ..."

He kept talking and stroking her, giving her his cock in long, slow, deep strokes. Dinah's body was electrified again – even Ian's breath against her back made her arch against him.

With one final, long cry, Dinah pushed back hard against Ian.

"YEESSSSSS ... cum for me! That's it ... cum on my cock! Oh, God ... I'm cumming with youuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

With that, Ian unloaded himself into her for the second time that day. All the strength went from his body and he lay over her, kissing her shoulders until his cock, slimy with their union, slid from Dinah's body.

"Why are you doing this to me?" she whispered, clearly emotional.

"Because I can. And because you like it so much. And because I want you to have my baby ..."

Dinah thought about his answer for a moment. "But I can't keep it. The baby, I mean. Don't you ever want to have one of your own?"

Ian pushed himself from the bed. Emotions flooded him again, and all he knew was that he had to get away – now. He stumbled to his feet, pulling on his scrubs.

"I have to go ..."

Ian gathered the trays and the rack and then he left, leaving Dinah alone in the darkened room with a river of cum running from her as quickly as the questions that were running through her head.