Dinah's Breeding Ch. 09

Story Info
Dr. Pritchett finds herself in trouble.
3.3k words
4.39
39.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian paced. He could see little of what was going on in the delivery room, and he felt so helpless. His mind churned with thoughts of how to get himself, Dinah, and their baby out of this mess. He had only one solution, which he never thought he would have to resort to. Shaking his head, Ian pulled out his cell phone and dialed the number.

To many people, Jonas Sonheim was a son-of-a-bitch. To others, he was an angel. Jonas ran one of the largest corporations in the city, providing jobs in manufacturing, transportation, export – the list was long. He was also philanthropic, donating his money and time in a variety of ways. Jonas found that in donating to legitimate charities in a big way, he could be a part of not-so-legitimate enterprises and be rather protected in doing so. Or so he thought.

Jonas loved being a part of something that not only skirted the boundaries of being legitimate, but also would make him lots of money. And he really didn't care how the whole thing worked, or who got hurt in the process, as long as he was protected as an investor and he got a good return on his money. He had his sights set on being in the political game, yet still wanted to rake in the big bucks. His company afforded him a great umbrella for many different schemes, as long as he was careful not to get caught.

When Jonas' cell phone rang, he was not pleased to hear the story being told from the other end. The color drained from his face as he listened to the voice.

"Mr. Sonheim, are you aware of the type of business that your name is very much tied to?"

Jonas gulped a mouthful of stale air. His mouth went dry.

"Who is this?!"

"Never mind who this is for now. Suffice it to say that I have enough evidence to link you and your industry to major contributions to this Clinic. I have a paper trail a mile long. Your money and your name are everywhere. Those whom you paid to protect you did a shitty job, Mr. Sonheim. If this Clinic does not allow certain people to leave its care, then everything will be exposed. Including you. You will be contacted with details of what is required to keep you and your investments safe and quiet."

The phone went dead. Jonas looked around his office. He saw the pictures on the wall of him with presidents and world leaders. He saw the photo of his beloved family. He knew his bid for public office would be ruined if his interests in this Clinic were exposed.

A short time later, a second call came. The caller revealed details that only an insider would know. He outlined what it would take from Jonas to keep things quiet and to keep Jonas' name out of the scandal. When the call was finished, Jonas knew what he needed to do. He grabbed his coat and headed to his car. He had to see Aurora Pritchett.

Back at the clinic, Ian was sleeping in the lounge in the waiting room.

"Ian?" The raven-haired young woman shook him gently. "Ian ... wake up ..."

Ian opened his eyes slowly. The room became clearer, as did the face of his friend, Ariel. She had been the attending nurse in the delivery room with Dinah.

"Wha ...? Ariel, what happened? Is everyone okay? Is Dinah okay? The baby ... what about the ba ...."

"Shhh." Ariel placed her hand against his mouth. "Everyone's fine, Ian. It was a close call, and Dinah lost a lot of blood, but she and the baby are strong. She had a girl."

Ian's breath left him in a rush, as if a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He slumped in the chair, allowing the news to sink in.

"Can I see her? Them?" He searched Ariel's face.

"I will have to sneak you back. Most of the staff is aware of what has happened with Dinah, Ian, and they're on your side. But the guards – that's a different story. They're on Dr. Pritchett's payroll and they've been ordered to keep you away. Let's go put you in some surgical scrubs. That will hide you a bit – your breeder scrubs give you away."

Ariel took Ian's hand and led him back to the prep area. She found him some green scrubs, a mask and a cap. She helped him gown and then took him to the surgical elevators, which were well away from the public ones.

Inside the elevator, Ariel spoke again: "Ian, the baby will be transferred to her new home in a week."

"I know." He said, looking at the floor. "I'm going to have to do something before then. Somehow I have to get them out of here, without jeopardizing everyone's job ..."

"Don't worry so much about all of us, Ian. For a long time, I've wondered about the legitimacy of our 'work' here. I've wondered how corrupt things would get. Now I know, and I can't stand behind it any longer. I planned on getting out soon anyway. As have a lot of the people we know."

Ian looked at Ariel. Such a beautiful woman, with such a bright future. Why didn't he notice before? He stepped over and took her into his arms in a long, warm hug.

"You know, I've always cared about you, Ariel. You're a great friend and a great nurse. I'm sure you'll land on your feet somewhere."

He kissed her. He kissed her for the good news she brought, he kissed her for her friendship. The kiss was long, and slow, and deep. When it was over, they both looked into each others' eyes, knowing it was also a kiss of goodbye.

The elevator doors slid open. Ariel looked deep into Ian's eyes: "Go down this hall to the end, then to the right. Put your mask on, as there will be guards down there. Take this clipboard. It will make you look more legitimate. Room 5112. Go. Hurry!"

Ariel pushed him from the elevator and then allowed the doors to close between them. He was now on his own.

As Ian made his way to Dinah, Dr. Pritchett opened the door to her airy office to begin her day.

"Well, Aurora. So good of you to finally come in!"

She dropped her coffee mug on the floor as she was confronted with Jonas Sonheim sitting in her chair, his feet propped on her desk.

"How did yo.....?" Her question was stopped short by his cold stare.

"You have the worst security on the planet, Aurora. Or didn't you know that? Throw a bit of money at them, and they'd let the Devil himself through the gates." He toyed with the gun in his hand.

"But ... uh .... Jonas ... what are you doing here? Why are you here?"

"I got a disturbing call today, Aurora. Told me some awful things about how you're holding Breeders and women against their will. Told me some awful things about the money situations here, too. Seems you've been dipping into the profits for your own use. In fact, I'd like for you to strip for me now so I can see what some of my money bought."

Aurora stood riveted in her spot.

"I don't believe I stuttered, Aurora. Strip. Now. Or shall I introduce you to Smith ... and Wesson?" He brandished the gun again so that she could see it.

Aurora swallowed hard and began to remove her clothing.

"Slower. Make it good for me, bitch." Jonas flicked the switch to the stereo and a grinding jazz number filled the room.

Aurora quickly got the idea and began to sway to the music, removing her clothing in a provocative strip-tease. Jonas stood and removed his jacket and tie, his eyes never leaving the voluptuous figure in front of him, grinding and swaying to the music.


Once naked, Aurora stopped swaying and stood in the middle of the room. Jonas slid the gun into his belt and stepped over to her, running his hands along her soft skin. He stood behind her, against her, and whispered into her ear.

"I hear that I paid for these tits. Let me see how they feel ..." He cupped them in his hands and flicked the nipples, which immediately became hard. "I see you didn't lose any of the sensation. Must have been an expensive job."

His hand ran down to her ass and cupped her cheek, then he slid his fingers between. "I hear I paid to shape this up, too. Nice job. I bet my cock will feel great between them in a moment."

His hand slid around front, down her now-flattened stomach. "Lipo did a body good, there, baby. I miss the baby fat, though. I hear you were paying that thug of yours extra to knock you up. What was his name? Was it Damian? Or Ian?"

"I ... I didn't pay them ... extra, Jonas. I ... I ..."

"No need to lie to me, bitch." Jonas took a handful of her hair and drug her head so that her face turned up to him. "I know you traded Breeders. I know why. I know your thug beat one of the girls up pretty badly. Jeopardized not only her and the baby, but also our whole operation. Your greed has gotten the best of you, whore, and it's time you pay."

Aurora began to cry. She felt the gun against her warm skin. She felt his breath on her ear as he whispered to her. He made her skin crawl, but yet, there she was, naked in his arms. And she knew what would come next.

"That's right, bitch. Cry. Scream. Do whatever you want to do, because I certainly am going to!" She felt him step away and heard the rustle of clothing. When Jonas pressed back against her, he was completely naked.

"Feel that, baby? It's a nice, hard cock. I'm gonna give you what you've been wanting from the young studs around here, so you can leave them alone. And then we're gonna talk about this sticky little situation you've drug me into. In fact, we're gonna talk about you going away for a very long while ..." He rubbed the gun against Aurora's cheek. "Oh ... and did I mention, you're gonna make this good for me, too. Or else."

Jonas grabbed Aurora by the hair and drug her around to the back of her desk. He sat in her chair and pulled Aurora to the ground between his legs. His disgusting cock lay like a semi-hard serpent between his legs, all red and oozing pre-cum. The sight of it nearly made Aurora vomit.

"Suck it, bitch!"

Her manicured fingers wrapped around his cock and began to stroke it. Jonas leaned back in her chair, his fingers fumbled at the gun he still held. Aurora leaned forward, her ruby-red lips parted and sucked the head inside. Jonas groaned at the feeling of warmth engulfing him.

"That's right, whore. Show me what these kids have been teaching you about cock sucking. Maybe if you're good enough, I'll let you live to carry my baby ..."

Tears streamed down her face as Aurora sucked at Jonas' cock. His cock was large: not as large as Damian's or Ian's, but impressive nonetheless. He was uncut, and she had to get past the tastes and smells of an uncut cock. Although Jonas gave the persona of being a very well-groomed man, his crotch was a sweaty mess. Aurora gagged at having to put her mouth on this vile man, but his hand in her hair and the gun in the other hand convinced her that it was in her best interest to continue, disgusted or not.

Her fingers wrapped around his giant balls. If she hadn't known better, she would've swore that he had been given some of the sperm-enhancing medication before he got to her office. She sucked hard at the crown of his cock, sliding her wet mouth down the shaft and taking his full 9" down her throat.

"Ahhhhhhh ... you have learned well! Suck me, bitch. I want you to get me really close to cumming before I decide where I want to jamb my cock ..."

Aurora redoubled her efforts on his cock. She thought that if she pleased him, he would leave her in peace with nothing more than a load of sperm in her pussy. Maybe he would even try to please her in the process.

Gulping sounds could be heard over the soft jazz in the background. Occasionally, Jonas would sigh, but he was not a loud, demonstrative man. Normally, he preferred to let his body do the talking, but there was something about this bitch that made him want to tell her all the vile things he planned on doing to her. That time would come, but at this moment, he was hunching up into Aurora's mouth hard, trying to get his hard cock into her throat.

"My god I'm fucking close ... get your mouth off me, bitch!" he pulled her up by the hair. "Lean over the desk, pull your asscheeks open, and get ready to take me ..."

He threw her across the desk and held her down in the small of her back. "Since you fancy giving your Breeders the go-ahead to force themselves on their charges no matter what the cost, I believe I'll give you sample of how that feelssssssss"

He rammed his cock into her unlubricated ass. At that moment, Dr. Aurora Pritchett let out a howl. It was an unearthly sound; a sound made when someone's soul is being broken as well as their body. By the time that Jonas was completely sheathed to his huge balls in her now-bloody ass, Aurora's voice was non-existent.

"There we go, little girl. Oh, that ass is so tight and hot! Feel me throb inside you? Yes, you do. Feel your blood lubing the way? Now it is time for me to really fuck you ..."

And fuck, he did. Her piteous moans and cries punctuated his thrusts. He continued to spew a litany of derogatory words at her as he broke her in both in body and spirit. He was enjoying the domination of this woman, a woman who normally dominates the men in her presence.

"I want you to cum, slut. I want you to know you've been claimed by me, Jonas Sonheim. I want you to cum and then beg me to give you a baby!"

He continued to fuck her hard as his free hand snaked around her ample hips, finding her clit hard and throbbing.

"I think you're getting into being dominated, Aurora! Your clit begs for some attention and your pussy is leaking like a sieve!"

Aurora hung her head in shame. He was right, her body was betraying her. She remembered how it felt to be in a breeding cell of her own. She remembered the joy and the pain that her Breeder inflicted upon her, and even though she had promised herself that she would never again allow a man to dominate her in that way, here she was bent over her own desk taking a hard cock up her torn asshole. And to add insult to the humiliation, her body was responding with as much pleasure as it ever had.

Jonas circled her wildly throbbing clit slowly with his finger, while pounding her ass with his cock. He felt her asshole clench and heard her strangled cry of release. Over and over again, her asshole throbbed, squeezing his hard cock.

"Yesssss, good girl! Cum for me! Cum hard, baby! Make your asshole milk my cock so I can spray you full of my cummmmmmmmmmm ..."

His balls churned with pent-up sperm. He knew he was betraying his wife, but at that moment, he also knew that Aurora Pritchett wouldn't live long enough to tell anyone anyway. He pulled his cock out of her ass and jammed it up her pussy as far as it would go.

"AAAGGGGGHHHHH! Take my dirty cock up your dirty cunt, whore! Here's your baby! Here comes your baaaabbbbbyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Aurora felt Jonas go rigid above her as his cock belched out rope after rope of cum. Her ass slime coated the inside of her pussy chute as did his sperm. When he finished cumming inside her, Jonas pulled his cock free with an audible "PLOP" and watched the brownish liquid drip from her abused pussy and pool on the expensive carpeting below.

Exhausted from the ordeal, Aurora didn't move. Her heaving breasts were sandwiched between her and the cold Italian marble of her desktop. Her arms were splayed beside her, her heavy desk bearing the weight that her legs could not.

Jonas patted her on the ass as he sat back in her Corinthian leather chair.

"Aurora, you are one good fuck. Too bad, too. Now about our little 'problem'." He took out a document, shoving it under her nose. "You see this, baby? It's a contract. It says that you agree to allow certain parties named herein to vacate The Clinic, that you will set them up in a place of their choosing WITH their baby, and that you will not harm them now or at any time in the future. In return, I will let you live. These parties are in possession of some rather damning evidence that links this baby brokering operation you have to me. I can't have that. I can't have it for my career, I can't have it for my family. I invested here because I was assured anonymity. Now that trust has been broken."

Aurora raised her head to look at Jonas. Her face was streaked with mascara, her lipstick smeared across her cheek. Her hair was a disheveled mess. In essence, she looked like hell; yet there was fire and brimstone in her eyes.

"You stupid man. What makes you think that these 'parties', as you call them, will hold up their end of the bargain and not rat us out anyway?"

"Because, my dear Aurora, Ian McLaren is my nephew. My beloved sister's son."

Aurora's face went pale. "I will NEVER sign that document, you evil little twit!"she spat at him.

"Fine, but perhaps you better take a look at what happens when you don't comply with my wishes ..."

Jonas hauled her up by the hair and drug her to the French doors that overlooked the beautiful park-like grounds of The Clinic. Two large, brutish men had Damian on the ground, beating him with ball bats. Damian writhed and screamed in pain, yet no one from The Clinic came to help.

"NO!" Aurora screamed as she watched her lover being brutalized before her eyes.

"Oh, I believe it is way too late for loyalty now, you stupid cow. Do you sign, or ...??" Jonas gestured to the window, his intentions clear.

"What makes you think I won't turn you in myself?"

"I take it that you have made your decision. Fine. Have it your way, then. Tis a pity, though ..." Jonas finished dressing. He said not another word, looked not at Aurora, as he did so.

"Jonas, what makes you so invincible? What makes you think that if I sign this document, that I won't take it all down myself? What makes you think ... Jonas? .... Jonas? JONAS!"

Jonas had stepped out of the office just as two men filled up the doorway. Their lascivious smiles at the naked Aurora indicated that they were going to have a lot of fun with Dr. Pritchett until the time came for her to disappear. They wrapped her squirming, screaming body with their large arms and carried her, still very much naked, through The Clinic and down to the waiting car, where they threw her into the trunk with the body of a very dead, very bloody Damian.

Jonas stood by and smiled.