Diner Boss

Story Info
She has sex with co-worker in a diner's kitchen.
1.2k words
4.24
85.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jara_jacobus
jara_jacobus
1,065 Followers

My name is Ilana and I absolutely adore sex! I'm eighteen, busty and curvy in all the right places and I'm going to tell you about one of my hot sexual encounters.

I was on my way home from work on a Friday evening and I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was my co-worker Bing - in the local diner where I worked as a waitress. He was tall, 34, Asian and one of the head chefs.

"Hey, wait up!" he called. I turned around and smiled at him.

"What a day today...oh my god!" I sighed as he poked me in the side in jest.

"I know...Fridays are always crazy because no one wants to make lunch for themselves by the end of the week -- they're too lazy," he ranted. "Stupid lazy people," I kicked a stone on the walkway ahead of me.

"At least it's the weekend, right?" he smiled at me and ran off in the opposite direction on his way home.

I thought he was a nice guy. Ok, more than a nice guy -- I thought he was really sexy and I had never been with an Asian man before. He had no idea I had a bit of a crush on him, and I was far too shy to tell him anything of the sort. We talked in passing at work and sometimes said 'hi' to each other after work as well, but never anything beyond that.

I could tell he was at least somewhat curious about my gothier lifestyle, which is nothing new. A lot of people don't understand the subculture -- which is fine for me, I like maintaining a sense of mystery now and then! On Monday morning he was a little bit late for clocking in and I chided him about it slightly.

"I had such a short weekend," he complained. "Too much to do and not enough time to do it in"

"I know what that's like -- I was helping a friend move. My whole body hates me today." I replied.

He poked me in the stomach again and grinned at me "Sure," he said "That's why your body hurts."

He smiled and turned into the men's change room. I wanted to flirt back, but I was far too shy to speak up, so I just smiled, blushed slightly and went into the girls change room to set my things down.

The chatter of the girls just went in one ear and out the other as I changed into my work clothes and clocked in.

As the day went on, Bing smiled his big smile at me several times throughout the day. I smiled back, but I had a feeling he just thought of me as a co-worker -- or at most, a friend.

After work that day, I went to the bar attached to the diner and had a glass of red wine. When I was finished I walked back through the kitchen to the women's change room. Bing was in the main kitchen preparing basics for tomorrow. I smiled and leaned on the counter and started up a conversation with him.

"You know," I smiled "I have a crush on you." I said matter-of-factly.

H e looked up from his dish and raised his eyebrows at me "Oh, really?"

I pursed my lips together slightly and then smiled at him. "Yep"

"So....what do you want to do about that, then?" he placed chicken into a container for use the next day.

I twirled my hair a little and let out a small giggle. "Anything you have in mind?" I asked. "Well," he put down his chef's knife and turned to look at me with a half cocked smile. "The first thing that comes to mind," he rounded the counter to the side I was on "is that I want to fuck your brains out."

I suddenly realized just how wet my panties were at the moment. He placed a hand on my lower back and I felt a tingle run up my spine, as well as down my panties.

"Oh really?" I turned and smiled at him. "Because I would love for you to ram that cock in me," I let my hands roam the growing bulge in his pants. His muscles tensed and he breathed out slowly, leaning in to me. "Bend over." He demanded.

I smiled slyly and bent over the stainless steel counter. He lifted my skirt up and rubbed his fingers along my wet panties.

"What a dirty little girl you are...look at how wet these panties are!" he massaged my crotch making me all the more wet.

He slid his thumbs down the top of the panties and pulled them down my ass slowly. Revealing my shapely as he massaged it, working his hand through to my pussy.

"Look how much you want my cock....what a good little slut." He poked a finger into my soaking wet hole. I gasped slightly at the touch.

My back was arched and I was leaning completely over the counter. He dropped his belt to the floor and I heard his pants unzip. I felt the tip of his cock rubbing along my ass, making my cunt twitter with anticipation. He grabbed my hair at the base of my neck and slowly pushed his rock hard cock into my pussy.

I let out a soft moan as he did so. He rocked his hips against my ass and moved his cock expertly inside of me. Pulling on my hair slightly he let out a groan.

"What a good little slut you are..."

He started to ram his cock harder inside me. I was truly the most turned on than I had been in weeks and began to cum suddenly, unable to hold myself back. He felt my pussy tighten around his cock and goaded me on even more.

"Oh yeah -- that's it. Fucking cum on my cock, slut."

He pounded into me harder and harder while I began to moan loudly, but trying to stifle myself -- else someone hear us.

I felt him start to slow down as he was getting closer and closer to cumming himself. It was a first for me, but I came again as he did this. I moaned loudly into the unforgiving cold counter. As soon as I had cum the second time, he pulled his cock out of my soaking wet cunt and pushed me to the ground.

"Come on baby girl -- swallow my cum!" he groaned and forced his cock into my mouth.

I sucked diligently on is cock, raising my eyes up to look at him as I did so. I started to taste a salty cream in my mouth. He grabbed my head and motioned it back and forth along his cock.

"Oh fuck yeah, baby. Swallow my nasty cum like a good girl. That's it."

I swallowed every drop that landed in my mouth, licking the remains off of his still hard cock when he was done. I smiled up at him, cum covering my face.

He pulled up his boxers and pants and looked down at me with a cocky smile. "You're my new kitchen fuck toy..." he rubbed the cum into my lips before walking away.

I knew I would enjoy my afternoon fucks from now on with my sexy Asian boss.

jara_jacobus
jara_jacobus
1,065 Followers