Dire Straits

Story Info
Susie is the fee for her husband's incompetence.
7.7k words
3.92
137.3k
28
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, another one for Loving Wives! In anticipation of the reaction... Thanks to Sulk, Azure Dreams, ChocolateHarlot, Bootgrrl, and the others. Thanks for the help along the way. Thanks to Impressive for the quick typo check and edit. Any remaining errors are due entirely to my own impatience to get submitted, and my own sheer stupidity! Ok, over to the Loving Wives, faithful for your reaction. If you're going to comment, please have the minerals to identify yourself since the anonymous thing is a real drag. In the main, I hope you enjoy 'Susie' as much as I have during the writing. Geronimo.

The thrill of anticipation caused Susie to shiver involuntarily, and as she clipped the strap of her garter belt to her stocking top, a vivid image of a naked Anton burst across her mind. Susie felt her insides melt and her nipples pucker with deliciously wicked thoughts of the depraved and wanton acts she would be party to very shortly. She hoped fervently that Anton would be using his tongue and fingers on her delicate vulva, and then ultimately spearing her clenching cunt with his large, thick penis.

Susie finished her preparations and applied some minute touches to her coiffure and make up. She smoothed the tight, flattering skirt over her hips and regarded herself in the full length mirror.

Just as she'd smiled with satisfaction at her reflection, Susie heard the doorbell sounding down below on the ground floor. Once again the knife edge of wicked anticipation sliced through her body, and Susie felt the slight trickle of her arousal seep into the gusset of her lacy thong. Susie heard muted male voices below. She vaguely heard her husband's voice and then recognised Anton's deep-toned response.

For a blink of a moment Susie wavered. Was she doing the right thing? She was about to embark on a journey that held huge implications for both her and her marriage. Susie hadn't entered into this situation lightly, and the decision hadn't been an easy one for her to make, not by any stretch of the imagination. But now, poised on the edge of the abyss, Susie steeled her resolve; after all, she was potentially getting a far better deal than her poor husband. Anton was a superb physical specimen of a man, exactly the sort of man that could turn Susie's head. He was the epitome of confident sophistication. Well spoken, intelligent, immaculately groomed and supremely confident, just Susie's cup of tea, and of course, their current situation had been entirely her husband's fault.

With that thought, Susie made her way down the grand spiral staircase that led downstairs to the reception room, and to where she knew Anton would be waiting.

Ah, Susan Her husband's voice sounded a trifle higher than usual, which betrayed his nervousness. His nerves were completely justified when you consider he was about to hand his wife of ten years over to another man for the evening. He knew precisely what was about to pass between Anton and his wife. He had been torturing himself with the mental picture of Susie upstairs on the marital bed, divested of most of her clothing, and with Anton introducing his stiffness to her dripping sex.

Anton had his back to the door as Susie entered, but turned when he heard her name. Susie's guts coiled with increasing desire when she saw Anton's eyes flicker over her figure. She watched him intently as he lingered for a moment in obvious appreciation of her stocking clad legs, and she saw the smile of appreciation curl the corners of his 'oh so kissable' mouth. Even as Anton approached her, Susie felt more of her juice trickle from her treacherous opening. It turned her already damp gusset sodden.

Susie took Anton's proffered hand and turned her cheek for his kiss. 'Susan,' he smiled. 'You look absolutely ravishing my dear. Truly gorgeous.'

Susie felt her cheeks burn with the compliment, she was sure Anton could smell musk of her desire caused by her molten centre, and she was relieved to hear her husband ask if she wanted a drink, at least that took the attention off her momentarily. 'Yes,' she faltered slightly. 'Yes please,' she replied, and took the glass gratefully.

'Anton's completed the plan,' her husband said, 'and I must say on the surface it looks very comprehensive.

Susie found the whole situation rather surreal. It was as though she was watching a TV play, or a movie. Here they were, three civilised, cultured people, and the talk was about business plans and financial wheeler dealing. All the time though, there was the almost tangible, underlying reason for Anton's presence. The almost physical manifestation of the tension that she felt; that the two men must also surely feel; which was that although Anton's work was vital to the very survival of her husband's business interests, the primary reason for him being in her house that evening was to fuck Susie.

Her husband had, by a combination of bad luck and bad management, allowed his business to sail close to the rocky shore of bankruptcy. He had enlisted the help of Anton in an effort to helm away from troubled waters, and as part of the negotiation process Anton had named carnal knowledge of the luscious Susie as part of his fee.

At first, when her husband broached the delicate subject, Susie had been shocked by the suggestion. However, as shocking as the suggestion was, Susie also felt the flame of lust fire through her body almost immediately. The forbidden aspect excited her beyond words, and Susie was very soon in a private fantasy world of sordid imaginings.

It had become a pastime of hers during the long mornings to masturbate with her variety of sex toys when her husband had left for his office, and of course Anton soon became the central character of her fantasy sessions. With her comprehensive selection of vibrators and dildos, Susie would picture Anton taking her confidently in various positions. Her joy was sublime when she pictured the scene and pushed a rubber cock into her syrupy sex. She found that she climaxed intensely when she used a thick phallic simulator deep inside herself, and at the same time used a small, angrily buzzing vibrator on her eager, attentive clit.

As her husband and Anton began to concentrate on business matters, Susie found herself on the periphery of their attention. She settled back into the comfortable embrace of the large leather chair and watched the two men with interest. She focussed mainly upon Anton, and when she saw his handsome face crease with intelligence, Susie felt her body responding to the physical yearning that was smouldering just behind the thin crust of her civilised façade.

'Well then, ' Anton said finally. 'I hope you find all of the details are covered,' he turned his smile to Susie and continued. 'Now there's just the matter of my …fee.'

Susie's clit throbbed and the muscles inside her clenched at the implication behind Anton's words. She looked at her husband who was standing close by, an uncertain smile on his face.

'Yes, …yes, of course,' her husband blustered. 'Erm…' He paused, completely at a loss now that the moment of truth had arrived.

'Hmm,' Anton stood and took control immediately. 'Yes, my fee.' He looked at the older man intently. 'I do believe that part of the deal was an evening with your wife.'

Susie's husband flinched at the directness, and could only manage a weak nod of his head in reply.

'Susan.' Anton held his hand out towards her.

In a paradox of emotions Susie walked slowly towards Anton and took his hand. As the man's grip tightened firmly around her delicate fingers, Susie was torn between fidelity towards her husband and the insistent, primeval itch between her legs. Her nipples were stiff and expectant, her gusset was sodden, and her clit was throbbing with pent up desire.

There was no doubt as to the outcome. Susie was as sexually primed as she had ever been in her life. She was going upstairs to bed with this man, and she was going willingly. No doubt she would pay a price for such lewd conduct, but at that moment she didn't give a damn. She was going to surrender herself to him completely, and the sudden image of her on her back, semi nude with her legs wide and her oozing sex an open invitation, spurred Susie into an almost indecently hurried exit from the room.

Her husband stood by and watched, powerless in the centre of the room, as his wife eagerly led her soon-to-be lover upstairs.

Anton was smiling broadly when Susie led him into the bedroom. 'My, oh my,' he said, chuckling quietly as he shook his head in wry amusement. 'You're a little …eager.'

Susie blushed and said nothing in reply. Her limbs trembled and she was suddenly apprehensive. This man was very assured. He recognised her eagerness instantly and was even amused by it. Such confidence in a man was new to her experience, and Susie found herself more than a little intimidated by Anton.

Anton moved close to Susie and lifted her chin gently with the tips of his fingers. He looked into her eyes and paused like he was an actor in an old film. Then, he bent, his face moving close to Susie's, and he kissed her softly on her dry, painted lips. At the delicious pressure of Anton's mouth on hers, Susie moulded her slim figure along the front of Anton's body and moaned softly. Anton pushed the tip of is tongue gently between Susie's lips, and that was the moment that lust finally burst the dam of Susie's desire.

Suddenly, Anton was caught by surprise as Susie reached for his face with both hands and pushed her tongue deep inside his mouth. She kissed him hard, her tongue writhing against his, moving around the inside of his mouth, against his teeth, and with a now explosively rampant Susie seemingly intent upon devouring him whole.

Susie finally released Anton, and with her lipstick smudged she smiled at him with a wicked glint in her eyes. 'Come on, please. I want you to lick me. I want to suck your cock. I want you to fuck me. Please … please hurry.'

Susie was breathless in her heat and she pulled the black skirt up around her hips to reveal her long, elegant, slim legs and stockings to Anton's hungry stare. Then, with a couple of easy movements, she pulled the soaked scrap of her thong from her body and slid the garment down her legs. She stepped out of it, balancing precariously on her heeled shoes, and then stood in lewd semi nudity, with her hands on her hips and defiance on her face. 'Well,' she asked arrogantly, now in control of the situation and no longer intimidated. 'Do you like what you see? Do you want it?'

Anton looked at Susie's delicate, blonde furred mound and nodded his head in appreciation. 'Yes,' he replied simply. 'I do like it, and yes, I do want it.' He moved close to her again and held Susie's bare skinned hips in his hands. He pulled her close and kissed her, and at the same time he moved one hand so that the palm was cupping Susie's sex.

She moved her legs slightly apart and Anton took the signal to split the sticky folds of her labia with his middle finger. 'Jesus,' he muttered when he felt Susie's excitement, and he manoeuvred the tip of his finger from her opening to her stiff clit and back again. 'That's so fucking exciting,' he whispered quietly, and continued to probe at Susie gently.

As Anton fingered her, Susie closed her eyes and surrendered to the sensation that was bubbling from her groin and washing over her entire body. Her nipples ached to be touched and Susie whispered in Anton's ear that she wanted him to suck at her stiffened teats. He lifted his hand reluctantly from between Susie's legs, and deftly unbuttoned the cotton blouse that Susie had so carefully chosen for the evening. When Anton pulled the garment from her shoulders, Susie turned so her back was presented to him, and immediately he unclasped Susie's bra strap. Susie turned to face her lover and allowed her bra to fall away from her breasts as she did so. Anton's eyes flicked towards her unfettered breasts, and widened when he saw the aroused state of Susie's nipples. He groaned softly and cupped both Susie's breasts in his hands, as though he was testing their weight and firmness, then he lowered his head and suckled gently on each distended teat in turn.

'Oh God, Anton; suck my tits,' Susie sighed like a common shop girl in an alleyway on a Saturday night, and then she groaned out loud when she felt Anton's finger seeking her clit again.

The man suckled at Susie and continued to finger her sex at the same time, and finally moved his mouth from her breasts to kiss her passionately once more. As he kissed her this time, Anton slid his finger into Susie's opening and gently rubbed the spongy inner walls of her cunt. He was searching for Susie's g-spot and was intent upon making his client's wife come like she had never come before. Anton had always been very competitive, he was driven to be the best at what ever he did, and that side of his character even led him to be the best fuck that Susie had ever experienced.

After long moments of squirming on Anton's insistent, but oh-so-gifted fingers, Susie broke the kiss and pushed him away. 'This isn't fair,' she said, slightly breathless and flushed with the heat of the moment. 'I'm virtually naked; you've seen what I've got to offer. Now, how about you return the favour?'

Anton smiled at Susie, his teeth white and even in his dark, Mediterranean complexion. 'Of course, my dear, I'll show you, but please, you undress me.'

Anton shrugged out of his suit jacket and allowed Susie to pull his tie loose. She flung the tie away and next pulled Anton's shirt from inside his trousers. She undid the buttons and was rewarded by the sight of his tightly muscled pectoral muscles and firm, flat stomach. 'Mmm,' she murmured in appreciation. ' Not too hairy, and so deliciously packaged.'

Anton laughed and then watched Susie's face intently as she pulled his belt loose. When Susie had unzipped his trousers, she put a hand inside his underwear and scooped his thick, semi hard cock from its nest. He was rewarded when he saw the expression on Susie's face. Her eyes widened with delight, and she turned to look up at him, a smile on her pretty mouth, and with one hand holding his heavy cock.

'Oh. My. God,' she said incredulously. 'Your cock is absolutely beautiful.' Susie let go of Anton's member and looked at it greedily. She admired the girth of it, and she was absolutely delighted by its rough, veiny appearance. She knew she was going to be filled deliciously by this specimen, and she hoped that it's uneven appearance meant that she would feel all those lovely bumps inside her when she was eventually fucked by it. Susie squatted down on her haunches in front of Anton and pulled his trousers down to his knees. She lifted his cock and lasciviously licked the underside of the big helmet. Then she ran her tongue from the tip, along the underside of the stalk, all the way down to Anton's hanging balls. She then reversed the process and finished of by slurping around the dome wetly with her tongue, and finally kissed the tip tenderly.

This treatment meant that Anton's cock was now almost fully hard. He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his trousers and socks, impatient as a randy dog, and wanting to get at the wanton bitch in front of him. Susie remained in her squatting position and made a grab for Anton's member as soon as he was naked. She took a quick, appreciative glance at his leanly muscled, athletic limbs and smiled contentedly to herself as she took hold of the stiff penis. She was so glad that she hadn't balked earlier in the evening when her nerve almost failed her. She had had three affairs during her ten years of marriage, but none of her lovers had matched this guy for pure physical, animal attraction. Her husband had never held much attraction for her in the sex department; she loved him; but sex had never been fireworks. That was the price she paid for marrying young, Susie had thought, but now… she was going to enjoy tonight immensely.

Anton let his head loll back and he closed is eyes when Susie's hot breath washed over his penis. The heat of her mouth soon overwhelmed the warmth of her breath as Susie wrapped her lips around the bulbous cock head and sucked on it gently. As she sucked, her tongue was busy on the sensitive area where the glans met the stalk of Anton's penis, and the beautiful sensation in his cock was further heightened when Susie took hold of the shaft at its root.

As she squeezed Anton's cock, Susie licked at his tip and dripped saliva over the angry, purple head. As she smeared the wet gooey end across her face and cheeks, she looked up at Anton and winked slowly. She smiled at him from around the thickness of his cock, her face soiled with his sticky goo, and then slowly, as though she was some kind of well rehearsed porn slut, she stretched her lips around the symmetrical dome.

Susie kept on pushing as much of the thick, gnarled cock as she could take into her mouth. Slowly she took as much as she could cope with, her lips tight around Anton's girth until she could manage no more. Anton looked down at the dark haired woman who was so gamely trying to please him orally. He felt a surge of superiority when he saw Susie's pretty face distorted with his penis.

'Take me in your mouth, you slut,' he growled at her. 'You like it, hmm, you like that big, fat cock?'

Susie pulled her face back from Anton's body and let him slip from her lips with an audible, wet sounding pop. She grinned at him, totally unconcerned by Anton's attempt at power and control, and replied, 'Oh yes, I do like it. I like it very much. I can't wait until I feel it fucking me.' She gave several short dabs at the shaft with her tongue and purred in her throat at the same time before she continued; 'I think you'll like it too, when you feel how tight my cunt is. God, I'm wet…' Susie ran her finger through her sticky labia to emphasise her point, and then smeared her honey coated fingertip over Anton's already slippery glans. 'Still,' she continued, 'I need to be wet don't I? Your fat cock could be dangerous if I wasn't ready. It's so fucking big, so beautifully thick. God, it could split a small girl like me in half.'

Susie stopped her teasing words and took Anton back into her mouth. She wanked Anton's cock as she sucked him, and only moments later Anton had to push his fingers into her thick, dark hair and pull Susie's face from his penis. She had only begun to manipulate his cock with her hand, but such was his pent up desire for her that he was close to shooting his load into her mouth far too soon.

'Stop,' he grunted. 'Stop or I'll come in your mouth.'

Susie laughed, her lipstick totally destroyed, and as she looked up at Anton from below, lust coursed through his veins when he saw what a slattern she now looked. He pulled her to her feet and Susie fell against him. He kissed her hard and then pushed her back so that she fell on the big bed.

'I want to taste you now, you slut,' Anton growled and grabbed Susie's ankles. He pushed her legs wide and knelt on the carpet so that he could get to Susie's sex easily. He took a moment to look at the sticky folds of Susie's labia in the nest of her sparse, blonde bush. He parted the slick lips with his finger and then peeled back the hood of her clit to reveal the delicate, pink nub that was shyly hidden.

Susie hissed as she sucked breath in through her teeth. Anton had dabbed at her sensitive clit with the tip of his tongue, and the electric current pulsed through her body.

'Oh, yes!' she cried. 'I've been wanting this for hours. Yes! Suck my clit, oh baby, tongue me, please.'

Anton held Susie's legs behind her knees and pushed them back as far as he dared. He lapped at Susie's exposed cunt and savoured the syrup that trickled from her body. He loved the feel of her stockings under his fingers, and could feel his penis jerking in anticipation as his excitement increased. Pre cum and perhaps even the first trickles of semen hung in a long silver thread from the weeping eye, and Anton felt the cold thread stick to his leg as he knelt in front of Susie.