Dirk Longsabre Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,692 Followers

“I have to go,” Dirk replied with remarkable calm.

“No! Don’t do it!” Gretchen said, still trying to keep her voice down. “You can’t be actually thinking of sticking your dick into her? She’ll kill you! You’re immortal soul will be doomed to an eternity in Hell! Don’t go Dirk, please!”

Dirk stepped past the kneeling angel. “This is what I do,” he said quietly to her, flashing her one of his trademark winks before turning and striding boldly towards the film set, where the succubus was eagerly awaiting his arrival.

As Dirk reached the edge of the desk where Cassandra sat, the demoness reached out and stroked his cock in her soft hands. His 10-inch member, fully erect thanks to Gretchen’s earlier attentions, more than filled her hands.

“I didn’t think you’d have the balls to go through with this,” remarked the succubus, licking her lips once again as she slipped one hand down to cup his testicles and gently toy with them. “Couldn’t resist a chance for the best fuck of your life, the final one? Are you man enough for me Dirk Longsabre?” she taunted, her hands wonderfully working his cock over. If her hands felt this good, how would her mouth feel? Or her pussy?

Dirk’s hip thrust forward slightly, his long cock sliding through Cassandra’s stroking hands, the tip of him jutting against the inside of her left thigh. “I’m more than enough,” Dirk replied. “You’ve never experienced anything like me wench!”

Cassandra threw her back and laughed, the sound sending a shiver down Dirk’s spine. “I’ve had the twenty inch cock of the Prince of Darkness stuffed up my twat human!” she spat at Dirk, his boldness and lack of fear irked her. No man should look death in the face and not tremble. “I think I can handle this little wiener.”

“It’s not the size that counts, it’s how you use it,” Dirk replied with one of his trademark winks.

“Action!” called out the director, oblivious to the taunting conversation of his two actors.

“Get ready to meet your match,” Dirk told her.

“Shut up and fuck me!” snapped Cassandra, tiring of their little war of words.

“Begging for it already?” smirked Dirk. “Why not give me a little head first, get me in the mood.”

Cassandra rolled her eyes, but nonetheless she slid off the desk and dropped to her knees in front of Dirk as the camera’s started rolling. Dirk, in fact, was more than ready thanks to Gretchen, but he wanted to prolong this as long as possible. After all, when you’re walking towards your own death, there’s no point in running.

“Oh fuck that’s good!” shouted Dirk as his rock hard cock was suddenly engulfed in the succubus’s mouth. If he had thought that Annie or Gretchen gave good head, then this was an entirely different experience. Cassandra had been created purely for sex, her sole purpose was to tempt men with sex and kill me with sex and she had spent several millennia having sex. The feel of her perfect mouth and tongue sliding over his cock was better than every blowjob Dirk had experienced in his entire porn career all combined into one.

The succubus easily swallowed his entire cock as if it were only a few inches in length, her mouth dropping all the way to the base of his shaft. Even with all ten inches filling her mouth, her tongue was swirling wondrously around and over him, teasing him immediately towards climax. When Dirk felt her tongue toying with his balls as she simultaneously deepthroated him, it took all his porn experience not to cum right then and there.

Unable to stand much more of her hellish mouth and tongue, Dirk reached down and pushed her head off his cock. It took all of his strength to shove her off him.

“Quitting already pencil dick?” mocked Cassandra as Dirk yanked her roughly up to her feet in front of him.

Ignoring her comment, Dirk spun the demoness around and pushed her face forward over the desk, presenting her nicely rounded ass towards him, her face pressed into the prop paperwork on the desk in front of them. Unable to resist the opportunity to further taunt the sexy demon, Dirk’s hand slapped down on a firm buttock, a stinging smack echoing through the studio.

“Are you ready for me wench?” Dirk asked, spanking her other buttock. The line was exactly as it was written in the script, but the succubus growled at his arrogant tone.

Not waiting for a reply, Dirk took hold of Cassandra’s shapely hips and lining his cock up with the inviting slit of her pussy. “Here goes nothing,” he whispered. With a single decisive thrust, Dirk Longsabre buried his ten-inch cock all the way inside the succubus and prepared to meet his doom with a grunt of pleasure.

“Now you die,” Cassandra whispered, grinding her hips back to meet Dirk’s thrusting cock, having no trouble taking his ten inches inside her.

“Oh my God!” groaned Dirk, he was not praying to Gretchen’s boss, instead he was luxuriating in the otherworldly sensations that the demoness’s clutching cunt was sending through his cock. Dirk had never felt anything so spectacular.

His cock almost seemed to have a mind of it’s own as his hips started pumping and he pummeled his cock hard, deep and fast in the succubus. He no longer cared if he came inside her and was sucked into hell, all he wanted was to enjoy this bliss she was giving him. All the women he had fucked, famous pornstars, beautiful models, eager fans, even a blowjob from an angel. None of it came even close to the pleasure he felt inside Cassandra’s cunt.

“Wh…what are you doing?” Cassandra gasped, clutching at the edge of the desk and moaning as Dirk repeatedly rammed his cock inside her. None of the human’s she had fucked since escaping hell had lasted more than a few seconds, yet Dirk was actually thrusting back against her. And it felt good!

Dirk arched his back, his highly experienced cock thrusting with a mind of it’s own, using all the tricks he had learnt in the porn business to pleasure the demoness. Beneath his pumping cock, Cassandra was writhing in pleasure on the desk, grinding her ass back into Dirk as his cock thrust wonderfully deep within her, unlike the huge demon cocks or the small human cocks, Dirk’s organ was a perfect fit for her tight pussy.

“Oh fuck! Don’t stop!” gasped Cassandra desperately. In the thousands of years she had been seducing and fucking both men and demon she had never felt sensations like the ones now running through her lithe body, not even when she had used her own hands to pleasure herself.

“Oh yesss!” grunted Dirk, slapping her buttocks again as he drove into her. The demon’s pussy was absolute heaven, if he died fucking like this he would die happy.

“Oh…” grunted Cassandra as the unfamiliar pleasure flooded her body, Dirk’s ceaseless thrusts jolting her back and forth on the desk. “…My…” she threw her head backwards, arching her back as her long raven hair whipped around in the throes of her lust. “GOD!”

Watching from behind camera, Gretchen lifted her hand to her mouth and gasped in surprise as she saw the beautiful demoness scream out in orgasm. Cassandra’s entire body thrashed on the desk, her hips driving back into Dirk as she roared out her climax, throwing the pornstar backwards across the room. Cassandra shrieked as her whole body burned with pleasure, her pussy flooding as the fires of her orgasm started to consume her.

Cassandra grunted, collapsing to her knees and clutching at her burning pussy as the flames of her hellish climax turned into real flames, bursting from her loins and shooting up over her. Within seconds her entire body was consumed in an intense red flame, the echoes of her inhuman screams slowly fading as her body burnt away.

The director and entire crew stood silent, dumbfounded by the scene unfolding before them. Within moments it was all over, the flames dying out as abruptly as they came, leaving not even a pile of ashes to show that Dixie Doodleswallower had ever been there.

EPILOGUE

“I’m as surprised as you are,” admitted Dirk as he sat on his chair, breathing heavily.

“I…I’ve never seen anything like it,” murmured Gretchen. “Only God knows how many souls you’ve saved by vanquishing Cassandra. If there’s anything I can do to repay you, then please, just say the word.”

Dirk paused for a moment, right now there was only one thing he could think of. “Um, when the demoness exploded like that, I was, ah, kind of close.”

Gretchen frowned, not quite following what he was saying.

Dirk cleared his throat. “Well, I was about to cum,” Dirk nodded downwards towards his lap, his cock was hard as a rock, trembling slightly between his thighs. He was more erect than he had ever been in his life and felt as though he was about to explode. The sensations he’d experienced fucking a demon had turned him on more than he thought possible, how it was that he didn’t cum inside her he had no idea. Perhaps it was the Hand of God?

“I see,” Gretchen smiled as she realized where he was going. She reached for the zipper on her tight white jeans and unfastened them.

“I would hate to see the blue balls I’d get if I left the equipment in this state,” Dirk said, joining Gretchen’s grin with one of his own.

“It’s the least I can do,” Gretchen told him as she pushed her jeans and panties down around her ankles and moved forward.

“It’s only out of necessity after all,” Dirk said with a smile as the beautiful angel straddled him on the chair, guiding the tip of his now eleven-inch cock towards her shaven pussy.

“If you think demon-pussy is good, wait till you try angel-pussy,” Gretchen said, flashing Dirk an one of his trademark winks as she lowered herself down his cock.

THE END

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,692 Followers