Dirk's Family: Twin Sister Sadie

Story Info
Dirk's twin sister Sadie walks downstairs in her underwear.
4.3k words
4.43
226.2k
420
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dirk Miller had a secret. The secret was one of terrible implications. He had lived with it his whole life, and thought maybe he would eventually outgrow it. He thought he could push it to the back of his mind. But he couldn't stop thinking about it when he was surrounded by it every day.

Living with his mother and sister was wonderful. He loved them very much and they always supported him. His father was never in the picture and his mom raised the twin siblings by herself, pretty well he thought. But then his mind drifted to his awful secret as he sat in the living room.

Dirk thought his sister and mother were sexy.

The eighteen year old boy tried his best to push those thoughts away. He knew thinking about family members in that way was wrong. He just couldn't keep his dick from throbbing uncontrollably when he saw his sister or mother. It wasn't his fault he was born to an unbelievably young and foxy mom. He couldn't help having a twin sister who was sexier than any girl at school. They were too fucking hot to not masturbate to.

Shouts originating from upstairs reached Dirk's ears, and he realized his mom and sister were fighting. Angry footsteps sounded at the top of the stairway, and Dirk recognized the light thumps. When Dirk's sister came down the stairs into the living room, his eyes widened.

Sadie's brow was furrowed, but no amount of anger could hide her exquisitely beautiful face. The girl's cheekbones were high and her nose was small. She had full lips and, normally, a prize-winning smile. Dirk had always loved her deep, pretty, brown eyes most, and they were currently filled with rage. Even now, her gaze kept him captivated endlessly.

His twin tossed her raven hair aside and Dirk drank in the sight of her incredible body. Sadie had come downstairs wearing only a small thong and a black bra. Her olive skin looked silky smooth and Dirk could see so much of it on her small frame. She obviously had paid no attention to her lack of clothing before she came downstairs. She was incredibly fit, and Dirk's cock grew turgid at the sight of her famous assets.

The bra Sadie sported was barely holding the huge rack she carried on her chest. The two breasts were more than large and far past big. Sadie's tits were giant. Her immense orbs threatened to bounce out of her bra with her every step. Dirk had sneaked into her room many times to check her bra size, confirming his sister's titties were astounding G-cups. Most men would think nothing could be bigger, but Dirk's eyes fell to her back side.

Dirk's sister possessed an ass that words could hardly describe. The perfect rear end jutted out far behind her, while remaining taut and firm. The round ass lobes jiggled when she walked; the supple flesh could not be controlled. That certainly didn't deter Dirk from wanting to try by grabbing the ample ass cheeks roughly.

The string of her thong teased the inside of her ass, and it framed her butt inappropriately. The eighteen year old bum was preposterously plump and heart-shaped. Dirk wouldn't believe it if he didn't see it every day, but her bum rivaled the size of her boobs. The ass was truly the highlight of Sadie's sexy body.

Before he finished ogling his hot sister, Dirk's mother came stomping down the stairs. He desperately wanted to catch a glimpse of his hot mom, but she swiftly moved away from him and Sadie. Dirk heard the door slam in the other room loudly, signaling the furious departure of his mother from the house. His sister had been arguing with her for too long, and it seemed his mom reached her limit. He heard the car start outside and it speedily pulled out of the driveway, going to parts unknown.

"Never come back!" Sadie screeched to the outside of the house.

"What were you fighting about?" Dirk asked, still staring at her.

"I don't even remember," Sadie waved off.

Sadie placed her hand on her hips and exhaled, calming down from her frustration. When her palms felt her bare skin, she looked down and realized how close to naked she was.

"Oh! Sorry! I was so mad at mom, I didn't even pay attention," she apologized.

"It's okay," Dirk softly breathed with his eyes fixed on her.

Sadie tilted her head to the side as she observed Dirk's entranced expression. Confused for a moment, all became clear when she saw the growth in her twin brother's pants. If the outline of his penis was to be believed, she had never seen such tremendous size. Sadie's jaw dropped and she stepped closer to her brother.

"Do you have a fucking hard on right now, Dirk?" she gasped, her eyes glued to his southern region.

Dirk scrambled to hide his rock hard dick by covering it with his hands. His face reddened and he peered up at his sister with a pitiful look. He had been found out. Sadie's chest shook slightly as she stepped even closer to him.

"Dirk, is your dick seriously that big?" she asked, her tone accusatory.

"Go away," he floundered.

Dirk's twin sister leaned down towards him. He received a full view of her cavernous cleavage as her tits almost popped out of her bra. Sadie pulled his arms away from his lap, exposing what she wanted to see. Her brother had a huge dick. She turned her eyes to him with a serious look.

"What was it?" she questioned.

"Wha-What?" he said as his pulse raced.

Sadie backed away slowly, her movement fluid and calculated. Dirk was sure she was going to scream at him. Maybe she would ridicule him. She could even tell everyone at school his sister turned him on. The silence was slowly killing him as Sadie stared at him. Then she did something he didn't anticipate.

Placing her hands above her chest, she moved them down, pressing them over her massive melons. She lazily rubbed them over her breasts, squeezing slightly. Dirk had no idea what she was doing, but it made him throb.

"What was it that made you so hard? Was it your sister's huge tits? Did my giant breasts in this bra get you horny?" she wondered playfully.

Dirk's mind exploded. His sister was teasing him. He never felt so rigid.

Sadie moved her hands down her slender stomach and hooked her thumbs in the strap of her skimpy, black thong. With a roll of her hips, she threw her gorgeously dark hair to one side.

"Or was it this tiny thong I'm wearing? Did seeing so much of my plump butt excite you?" she continued.

Sadie turned so Dirk could fully view that spectacular ass. The piece of floss her thong provided couldn't even be seen. It was lost in the mass of her two enormous lobes. She gave her hips a shake, causing the butt to fluidly sway. Dirk moaned as he watched the flesh jiggle.

Sadie had confirmed that her brother was turned on by her body. She turned to face him again, and quickly undid her bra strap. The black bra flung forward, her boobs stretching the fabric too thinly to stay on properly. Now Sadie's tits were untamed by the undergarment, and Dirk inhaled in shock as he saw his sister's naked breasts.

The massive mammaries hung on Sadie high and proud, with perk and lift unmatched. The excessive flesh pillows were round in shape, and symmetrical. Her nipples were small and pink, with lovely circular areolas. The vast teenaged titties were crazily crafted to drive Dirk insane. They were more perfect than he had ever imagined.

"Your tits are so big Sadie," Dirk said in amazement.

"You think so? Moms are bigger," she responded as she moved to him.

"That doesn't mean yours aren't wonderful. No girl at school even comes close to your size," Dirk assured.

"You promise?" she asked, coming within reaching distance.

"Absolutely," Dirk answered, nearly breaking a sweat.

Her brother reached out and grabbed two handfuls of her supple breasts for the first time. He gasped as the abundant softness swallowed his fingers, and her hard nipples brushed against his palms. Sadie let out a whimper of approval.

Dirk nearly lost his mind as he began kneading his sister's boobs. He had never dreamed his fantasy would actually become reality. Not only was he touching Sadie sexually, she wanted him to. His erection was thick and pulsing seriously.

Sadie leaned over to remove her brother's shirt. Dirk allowed her to and she placed small kisses on his strong chest. Sadie planted a string of small and tender kisses down his torso and stopped when she reached his pants.

Dirk looked down at his sister as she slowly removed his trousers. He almost couldn't handle it. She unbuttoned his pants and then pulled them off his body. Only the thin cloth of his boxers kept his massive growth and his sister apart.

Sadie paused for a moment, looking at his erection's outline through his underwear. Her mind was boggled and she was damp with desire. She would have never imagined seeing a dick so large, and she certainly wouldn't have thought her brother possessed such an impressive cock. She wanted to taste it badly. Dirk held his breath as his sexy sister slowly, and painfully, pulled down his boxers.

The full weight of Dirk's gigantic pole flopped into the open, smacking his sister directly in the face.

"Ah!" she sounded in surprise.

Sadie started to giggle, but cut her laugh short. Her brother's cock was in full view, and it was breathtaking.

The eighteen year old girl wore a blank expression as she gazed upon the massive cylinder, which stood eleven inches tall. The towering size was intimidating, and the girth was thicker than her wrist. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen, and she hungered for her twin brother's cock as it pulsed for her.

Dirk couldn't speak. He just stared at Sadie as she examined his phallus. His great pillar's swollen head was leaking with pre-cum. Sadie noticed his balls were large and round, resting in a clean sack. Her brother's junk was clearly a thing of many girls' nightmares, but the epitome of her dreams. Timidly, she reached her hand out, and placed a soft grip around his burly shaft.

As Sadie stroked lightly, Dirk shuddered. His sister's hand was warm and soft, caressing him in her hold. Dirk never entertained the thought of actually getting this far with his sister.

Dirk's reaction told Sadie her touch was welcome, and she lowered her pretty face towards the impressive phallus. Dirk's knees went weak when he realized what was about to happen. Sadie's mouth neared his dick, and fire burned in his veins. The moment he felt her breath on his sensitive head seemingly lasted forever.

Then Sadie pushed the engorged penis top past her full lips.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" Dirk swore as he was welcomed into the warm and wet mouth.

Sadie took his hardness deeper into her oral cavity, savoring the taste as she did. When he reached the back of her throat, Sadie couldn't keep her cough down. Dirk moaned as she gagged on his python, but she kept it down her throat as she did. His sister's lips formed a tight seal around his pillar, sucking intensely. If it weren't enough to be the best thing Dirk ever felt already, she reached below his shaft and caressed his large testicles.

"That feels incredible, Sadie," Dirk managed to say as he was bombarded by pleasure.

Sadie purred in response, her humming sending more pings of bliss up Dirk's body. Sadie moved her lips to the tip of her brother's penis, leaving a wet coat of saliva behind. Her tongue teased the tip of his dick, and she caught tastes of pre-cum. Dirk shuddered as she plunged back down his shaft, engulfing his entire member.

His head hit the back of her throat again, causing a similar response as before. Sadie wasn't deterred, and repeated her process, sucking Dirk's thick penis. Dirk grabbed her shining raven hair as she bobbed up and down in his lap.

Dirk felt the tension building in his southern region, the feeling of his sister's warm mouth bringing him close to the edge. Sadie felt his already adamant member stiffen, warning of his impending climax. Dirk's sister slipped wetly off his length and swooped under it.

Goosebumps trailed on Dirk's skin as Sadie pressed her tongue to one of his magnificent balls. She engulfed the swollen egg into her mouth, sucking it tenderly. As Sadie sucked and licked, she took hold of his shaft and jerked her brother snugly. Dirk couldn't hold out for long.

"Oh god. That feels so good. Sadie...that feels so fucking good," Dirk said, marveling at his sister's skill.

Sadie moved her attention to his other heavy nut, loving the salty taste of his clean sack. Sadie massaged the orb with her tongue, which solicited more moans from her brother. Dirk's legs locked and a tremor shot through him. His ball sack tightened and Sadie knew he was about to release the contents held within. Holding on to her beautiful hair, Dirk alerted her to his arriving explosion.

"Sadie, I can't stop it!" he needlessly apologized as his orgasm hit.

Sadie parted from his sack and, in one swift motion, enveloped the entirety of her brother's massive mast.

"OH FUCK!" he yelled, firing the first shot of his thick jism.

Dirk's jizz launched hugely into Sadie, jetting down her throat. Sadie gagged slightly, but dared to keep her brother's prick down her gullet. His second rope of cum was larger than the first, and it practically choked his sister as she swallowed the viscous treat. Dirk's river of cum blasted into his sister, his euphoria never being more intense.

Dirk looked down and met his sister's gaze. Sadie looked up at him as she continued gulping the sperm he cannoned, her eyes red and wet. Dirk was cumming harder than he ever had, and his sister made him do it. She made him blow his load straight down her throat, and it felt amazing.

Dirk lost track of how long he came, but it was significantly longer than he thought possible. He pumped his last rope of semen and, like those before, Sadie ingested it like a champ. Dirk fell back onto the couch, exhausted, and Sadie slowly retreated from his waning weapon.

For a moment, there was silence. Dirk's chest rose and fell as he tried to recover his breath. Sadie bore a hole through the floor with her stare, not moving, just breathing rapidly. The passing moments seemingly stretched on forever, neither twin wanting to be the first to speak.

"Dirk..," Sadie softly started, still staring at the floor.

Dirk sat up, looking at his sister. He knew she was ashamed. He couldn't ever let this happen again. It was his worst nightmare. His dreams came true, and he hurt his sister in the process. He opened his mouth after carefully considering what words to use.

"I'm so sorry, Sadie. No one has to know..," Dirk began.

While talking, Sadie had gotten up and placed a finger on her brother's lips. She looked into his eyes, her expression unreadable. All Dirk could do was stare back into her beautifully deep irises while his pulse pounded. Sadie's lips parted and she spoke quietly.

"Brother, your cum was delicious," she admitted.

The words made Dirk instantly hard. Sadie's grin curled slowly as Dirk's mind exploded. His sister was into him. She wasn't regretful. She didn't hate him. She loved sucking his dick.

Dirk watched in awe, words failing him, as his sister arched her body upwards slowly. Her curves hypnotized him as she moved. Sadie hooked two fingers into her thong, and gently peeled it down. She peered at her brother as she revealed her clean pussy, already wet for him. She let the tiny thong fall to the ground and stepped out of it lightly. As she kicked it away, Sadie spun calmly, showing her brother her plump buttocks. As Dirk was mesmerized, Sadie surprisingly jumped onto his lap.

Dirk froze as his twin sister sat on him. Her thighs were warm, and his dick rested in front of her womanhood. Her two gloriously giant globes were in his face, ready to be sucked. He felt as if fire were running through his veins as she looked down at him. Without saying a word, Sadie lifted herself up, and placed Dirk's erection at the beginning of her hot entrance.

He waited as the seemingly endless moment simmered. The tip of his head barely touched his sister's crevice, and his body surged with excitement. Then it happened.

Dirk audibly inhaled as his sister descended on his mighty mast. The head of his penis pushed past Sadie's lips with difficulty, his size not easy to accommodate. Sadie barred her teeth and her lovely face contorted as she kept pushing downward, determined to have her brother inside her. Her wet crevice sheathed more of his sword and she hissed as her brother reached more deeply inside her.

"You are so tight, Sadie," Dirk exhaled, his rapture reaching new heights.

Sadie had most of his length inside her, only a few inches of his dick still exposed. With a deep breath, she gave her hips a final push. The force was enough to shove her pussy to the base of his dick, and now she was in contact with his pelvis. Dirk's full length was inside his sister, and his girth was stretching her tremendously.

"Dirk, you are so god damn giant," Sadie troubled to say, concentrating on the skewering member within her.

Sadie grinded her hips cautiously while being excitedly fearful of the consequences having such an immense invader inside her would cause. She hummed in a mix on pleasure and pain as shocking pings went through her body. Dirk placed his hands on her hips as he welcomed the beginning of her ride.

Sadie moved her hips again as her body encouraged her to explore the feeling her brother's penis was giving her. Dirk's dick throbbed inside his sister, her walls hugging him snugly. Dirk let out a sound an approval and Sadie quickened her gyrating.

As Sadie's motions turned into a bounce, her humongous breasts shook pleasantly. Dirk watched their fluid motion in wonder, their huge size contradicting their perk. Her nipples looked perfect for sucking, and Dirk reached out with his mouth.

Sadie giggled as Dirk pushed her nipple past his lips. Her bud was sweet on his tongue, and he lapped at it feverishly. He grabbed the sides of her great orbs, squeezing lightly as he sucked. He moved to her other nipple and the electrifying sensation caused Sadie to increase the speed of her humping.

Dirk lost himself in the curves of his sister's body. He accepted her fucking enthusiastically, reciprocating by touching her all over. At one time, long ago, he shared a womb with his sister. As she rolled her hips on top of him harder, he felt like two halves were becoming whole again.

Sadie's breathing was heavy and her fucking became rougher. Dirk's sister interrupted his tit sucking and swung her leg between her and his torso. She turned her body, his cock still inside her, until her famously fat butt faced him.

Dirk's sister didn't give him a moment to think before she resumed grinding on top of him, bouncing and rolling her hips. The elastic ass in front of Dirk shook and absurdly danced. Sadie rode her brother at a speed that approached ferocious, her generous portions springing about recklessly and untamed. Dirk reached out and sunk his fingers into Sadie's ridiculous rear end.

"Why is your ass so giant Sadie? Why does my sister have the most preposterously plump bubble butt?" Dirk asked as he groped the two bouncing ass portions.

"I don't know, Dirk. Why does my brother have a fucking gargantuan penis? There is no way I couldn't fuck you after knowing you were hung like a fucking horse. You set your twin sister up," Sadie teasingly mocked, gyrating furiously.

"All I did was get hard! You were the one who pulled down my pants to see my dick! You wanted to be crammed with your brother's erection," he retorted as Sadie grinded her hips into him.

"Oh fuck! I did! Yes, I did. I wanted your big, fat, brother schlong," Sadie squealed.

Dirk was doing it. He had only dreamed of his sister riding him balls deep, with her tight twat. He had only guessed what her incredible ass felt like. He had only estimated the total softness of her supple and bountiful chest pillows. Sadie arched her sexy back and quickened her galloping pace.

12