Dirty Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nails dragged paths of pink down his back. He muttered encouragement and felt his body responding to the added stimulation. "Faster Daddy, please. Please fuck my cunt faster. . . harder."

Dominic couldn't stop giving in to her. He needed to give them both what they needed and obviously wanted. He increased his rhythm as well as the force behind each thrust. Back and forth. In and out. He drove hard, fast, and with no restraint. Soon the slapping of their sweaty skin mingled with the sound of slurping flesh and squishing juices. Dominic felt her heat splash against his cock and flow down between their tangled pubes. His own release sat on the edge of exploding. He rammed his dick as deep as he could. The knowledge that his baby girl would not become a parent allowed him the release he needed and the useless seeds coated her slick walls.

"Ohh Daddy," she gasped as her body shivered around him. He opened his eyes and stared down at her. He saw the shock, the joy, the ecstasy. He lowered himself back down to her level and kissed her gently. His cock slipped free and he rolled off, only to gather her against him.

"Thank God for your mother," he muttered under his breath.

She chuckled. "What?" he asked.

"I was just thinking the same thing," she answered. "I thought it was a stupid idea at the time. You getting fixed and all, but I was only a kid. It wasn't my business."

Dominic toyed with the curls that lay across her shoulders. "No, it wasn't, but it sure is now, ain't it?" he asked and then reached down with his free hand and cupped her pussy. "Regrets?" he asked as he petted her come-soaked mound.

She looked up at him and pressed her sex further into his exploring digits. "No Daddy. No regrets. I'm Daddy's girl and not just in my fantasies."

He smiled wide and dipped a finger into her sensitive hole. "I've got fantasies too baby girl."

"Mmm. What are they Daddy?"

Dominic thought of the toys in her bedroom, and he thought of the movies she had hidden away. Most all of them involved two men taking turns with the young girl on the screen. He pictured Angie sucking off another guy while he plowed his way into her. "Oh, just fantasies baby. . .maybe someday we'll live them out. Maybe not. Right now though, I think you need to come again." He pushed two fingers into her and began to whisper dirty words in her ear.