Dirty Dawg - The Series Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhm, Holly; sent me a pic?" It became clear Conchita had gone into my phone.

"OH, SO YOU REMEMBER HER NOW, HUH FOOL?!!" Raw emotion erupted out of her as I took a glance at my phone to find the pic sent at some point during the night while I was fooling around with Conchita.

It was a closeup of my coworker from the bottom of her chin to the midpoint of her humongous breasts. Her strawberry frizzy mane framed the pic which looked damn near 3D due to her bulging tits exposed with her large areolas slightly in frame. It had been sent while I was banging Conchita in a local park. I'd forgotten the workplace hookup that made it possible for me to run into Conchita at that Walmart. I'd worked past my shift off clock to partially catch up on work meant for both of us after trading her share for sex. Conception aka Conchita had blown all of that out of the water in a few hours.

"Oh, we work together." I offered making her head robotically crane in my direction, brow furrowed.

"You fucked, right?"

"Yeah, but that was..."

"IT'S OKAY MAN, YOU AIN'T GOTTA TELL ME SHIT!!...hey, we just hooked up, okay? I'm a whore, too and I know how to go with the flow, so you ain't gotta make up no excuses and shit; I'm good, better than good, you know? Uhm, you're gonna still do that thing, right?"

"What thing?"

"See me one more time; that's all I want. I mean, it's okay if you don't wanna." Conchita sounded meek and fragile, eyes darting about as she continued nibbling on a nail.

I leaned over kissing her for a while until a car behind us started honking its horn in the middle of the early morning darkness. I tooled over letting the guy pass and he still gave me a one finger salute as Conchita took the opportunity to jump out of my SUV running up onto the sidewalk.

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!!"

"BYE CHICO BONITO!!" Conchita bolted running into some large brush at the other side of the sidewalk. She ran from me, and I gave chase running into the brush after her feeling like we still had more to talk about. I hit a fence so hard that I tumbled over it landing on my back in some leaves and trash. There was an open space in this fence that Conchita had obviously run through. I recovered following this path into a clearing, finding the back of this double lot craftsman home with a large storage bin in the back.

"Conchita?" I called out walking to the edge of this lot finding a cluttered stuffed partially fenceless backyard and a familiar sight along the parking lot at the side of the house.

Mamma's food truck was wedged against the house with a paneled station wagon parked tailgate behind it. This was Conchita's home in the middle of the city, and it was pretty nice looking. I glanced around figuring she'd gone into a backdoor. I started off looking at that sort of rust covered storage bin noticing one of her shoes on the ground.

"Me voy a trabajar en la planta; Me pondré al día más tarde después de la iglesia para que podamos llevar a los niños a una película esta noche." Some voices alerted me. I flinched glancing back seeing this slightly balding middle-aged Latino man exiting the side door wearing an engineer's uniform.

"Vuelve a la cama; Cancela para que podamos divertirnos un poco más juntos. Ha pasado un tiempo desde que tuvimos un tiempo a solas." My blood ran cold at the sound of the other voice; it was sharp and unmistakable even in Spanish. I scrambled back into the brush making some noise that alerted the guy who looked in my direction finding nothing. I ducked behind a large out of service generator near the storage unit.

I peered around the side of the unit, heart thumping wildly.

Lizbeth appeared at his side wrapped in a robe that did nothing to hide her charms and exquisite figure. Her hair was tight to her head with a side swept bang in the front, drawn into a ponytail in the back and thick blocky glasses covered her exotic looking eyes. It was obvious I was looking at a married couple.

She was holding a baby in her arms as he leaned in kissing her on the cheek before receiving a metal lunch box. My face twisted up, lip quivering as I watched them make out for a second or two before he got behind the wheel of the station wagon and backed out of the driveway. Lizbeth watched long after he was gone before turning back into the house. She stopped at the door glancing in my direction.

"I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING!!" My heart leapt into my throat.

"Ain't nobody watching your ass with that loser; is that even his baby?" Conchita's voice answered back from the storage unit as Lizbeth glared giving the baby a peck on the head.

"Let me put the baby down and then I'll beat your ass all over that fucking backyard, grasa. ¡Mira lo que tengo y mira lo que no eres, perra!" It seems their blood feud continued while I was out of the picture.

Conchita slid the storage unit open walking out to greet her rival combing out the right side of her hair out facing Lizbeth.

"Ain't nobody sweating you; I just got home."

"Make a lot of money on the corner?" It was a burn as I got a glimpse of the interior of the stuffed bin, noticing some personal effects there and a small cot. She was living in that storage bin.

"Ask your man."

"My husband wouldn't touch you if you paid him." Lizbeth snarled as I inched back into the heavy brush this time using the open section of the fence.

"Who's talking about that simp?"

Lizbeth's face scrunched up as I got out of there trying to stay quiet. My heart was thumping hard while the women faced off in the yard. I was trembling uncontrollably as I got out at the other side unfortunately encountering some old woman walking her purse dog which immediately started barking at me accompanied by her bloodcurdling scream.

I sped off speeding right by the front of Lizbeth's house noticing her in the front yard as more dogs barked in the distance waking a portion of the sleeping neighborhood. Ironically, I followed the same path as Lizbeth's husband before hitting the freeway to work.

"FUCK!! FUCK!! FUCK!! SHE GOT MARRIED!! I screamed gunning it down the freeway wanting nothing more than to escape.

...TO BE CONTINUED.

*************************************************************************************