Dirty Naked Poker Pt. 02

Story Info
Five people. Three friends. Two siblings. All come together.
40.3k words
4.71
258.9k
522

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Hey there Literotians. Well that took way longer than expected. Had a bunch of real life stuff get in the way but the story is now totally, finally complete. It'll definitely help to read part one, but I won't say it's strictly necessary. Once again, we've got horrible people doing wonderful things to each other. Or is that the other way around...

In any case, expect to see (read) some masturbation, voyeurism, incest, light bondage, oral, girl/girl, reluctance, first time, and group sex.

If you were wondering why the first part ended up in the Incest/Taboo category, well, this one should certainly help explain why.

As always, everyone here is over 18.

Good times.]

*****

We're wrapped around each other, skin to skin. Tongues and hands. Cock and cunt. I keep pumping as hard as I can - just driving and driving and driving. Nothing comes. The woman beneath me moans and reaches. Writhes as I pound her.

Who am I fucking? Unattainable Kate? Ardent little Ashley? Chaste Kristen? Unbelievable Emma? Am I fucking my little sister, Em?

The girls keep shifting beneath me, one then the other. All of them at once.

I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I need release so bad. Driving so hard I can barely feel anything except...

Someone is shaking me.

Come on.

Come on.

Come on!

*

I woke up with a million dollar hangover and a ten cent dick.

I was so spent, I felt flaccid from top to bottom. Covered in sweat and... well, probably all sorts of fluids. I looked at my crotch, so sure it had just been engaged in something elicit. But no. Just a dream. My little man looked how I felt - joyous, remorseful, tired, energized. Embarrassed. Emboldened.

Someone was rubbing my shoulder. I sat up.

Kate. My high school best friend. My all time number one crush. My best friend's girlfriend. The woman I'd fucked just... hours before, if the clock in the cabin was right. Fuck.

I groaned.

"Ohhhh, Kate. I can't do this right now. My head is killing me."

She smiled at me patiently, like an overburdened mother. Full of love and exasperation.

"I need a ride back to shore," Kate said, "Before everyone else gets up."

"Oh. Oh, yeah. No problem. Look...I...I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..."

"Listen," Katie interrupted me, "I've had a lot of sex in my life. Some ok. Some bad. Nothing like what we did. Nothing even close. So there's lots of stuff you get to say now, but sorry isn't allowed. Understood?"

I smiled.

"You want me to get Ashley?" I asked.

"No, she told me she wants to stay a bit longer."

"Oh. OK. Just let me just get some clothes on and we can get going."

*

It took a couple of pulls for the dinghy's engine to turn over. The shout of combustion seemed like sacrilege in the soft pink of early morning. I almost shushed it out of habit.

Kate stepped into the little boat like someone who usually stays on shore. She smiled as she settled. The engine was so loud, we had to stay quiet. Kate's blue eyes seemed brighter than I remembered. Her arms and shoulders loose. I was a bundle of nerves, all coiled up and haphazardly wrapped. Someone had done poor wire work on me. My plumbing felt fairly fucked, as well.

I throttled the boat back to silence as we edged toward the shore. Just a low hum and the dripdrops of the water - the accusing tweets of the early birds.

"Look, Kate. Katie, I really... Last night... That wasn't what I wanted. I really am sorry."

"You tell me you're sorry again and I'm punching you right in that perfect penis," Kate said.

"Sorry."

Kate made a show of making a fist.

"You know I had fun. You just don't want to admit it," Kate said.

"If it was so much fun, why are you sneaking out so early?"

"I'm pretty sure you know why."

I stared off across the ocean. The sun was barely up, dripping yellow over the calm cool water. Gulls called in the distance. I wanted... I wasn't sure what I wanted.

"You're worried about me," Kate said, "Don't. Maybe the thing I liked about you most last night is that, for once, you weren't worried about me. I'm fine. I'm not going anywhere. Well, I'm going to CVS. But after that, not anywhere."

"Are we..."

"We're fine. Nothing more, nothing less. You don't owe me anything. Except, well, maybe another go round? On a bed this time? I promise I'll make it worth your while."

Kate leaned forward on the boat and kissed me. Pressed her lips to mine. Then sat back. Nothing more. Nothing less.

We bounced against the dock and I tied the boat off. Kate stood and started to step off.

"You and Ashley, eh?" I asked.

Kate smiled, sheepishly.

"Just... Not a lot. Just roommates," Kate said. She shrugged.

"She seems like a nice girl."

"That girl is anything but nice. If you haven't seen it by now, you will soon."

"Don't think I'll be seeing much more today. Maybe ever."

"Oh please," Kate said, still turned halfway on the dock, body twisted away, eyes right on mine, "You keep acting like last night was some sort of... I dunno. Catastrophe. I hate to break it to you - people had fun last night. You had fun last night. Acting all guilty isn't fooling anyone. If anything, it's probably pissing people off. I can promise you - somehow, someway - even if you can't see it, someone is gonna get things going again. Because everyone wants to. Yourself included."

I smiled, despite myself.

Kate pressed forward. "I know you think you're gonna go back to the boat and, I dunno, help people pack up and leave. It's not going to happen. Things are gonna... ramp up again. Trust me. And that's ok. Have fun. Go ahead and get yours, Jay Bird. Whatever. Just promise me something."

"OK?"

"Well, two things. The first is, y'know, what we talked about. Me. And the bed. Boston isn't so far from DC. You can even take the train."

"Yeah. I mean, of course."

"But here's the other thing... Look, I saw you and Emma. I see how she looks at you. How you look at her."

"Kate, I..."

"Don't. Just don't. We all see it. There's nothing wrong with it. OK, no, there's a LOT wrong with it. I'm not gonna judge. Everybody goes through phases, or whatever. Hell, I have a friend at college who still trades 'favors' with her older brother."

I cocked my head.

"No, not Ashley. Jeez. Anyway, look, I'm not gonna tell you how to live your life. But Jason. You can't fuck her, OK? You just... you just can't."

"I never..."

"Little Emmy wants you really bad, Jay. And I think if you would just be honest with yourself for once you'd see you really want her, too. You can't. I know, I know. I'm like, the last person Em wants you to listen to. But I'm saying this for her sake. You could really fuck her up, like, in all senses of that word. You could destroy her. Her whole life. Everything. You need to be the big brother here. You need to keep her safe."

"Yeah. No, I... Yeah. I know. I just... OK. Thanks Kate."

"Oh no," Kate said and wiggled her bum ever so slightly, "Thank you."

*

Emma was waiting for me when I got back to the boat, sitting on deck and squinting in the still-early sun.

"I knew your magic sword would slay the wicked witch," she smiled. She grabbed my cock as she said 'magic sword.'

"Oh," she whined, "he's all sleepy. Well don't worry, I have ways to wake him up."

"Em," I placed my hand between the two of us, "Let's... Can we talk for a sec?"

I lead her downstairs to her cabin. Kristen was already up and in the shower. I imagined all of us would need a good washing after last night. I shut the door, both on the girl and on my urge to sneak a little peek. I mean, I'd already seen the buxom beauty naked, held her enormous and wonderful breasts in my hands. Did I really need to sneak a look at her through the tinted glass and steam of the shower? Apparently yes, yes I did.

Emma sat on her bunk, staring up at me. I sat next to her and held her hand - both for support and to keep it out of my crotch.

"Look. Em..."

"Don't say it," Emma said, "Just don't."

"I have to. This... it can't go on."

"That bitch! What did she say to you?"

"Nothing I didn't already know."

I felt Emma's hands try to escape mine. I heard her start to sniffle.

"I can't... Look. Imagine it. OK? We're together. Now, what do you do when Mom and Dad ask if you're seeing anyone? Or when they ask to meet him? What about when your girlfriends want to hook you up? Or ask about that mystery guy you're seeing? You'd have this secret life... your whole life. And that's if everything works out perfectly."

"I'll make new friends," Emma said. She was crying now. Really crying. The shower shut off in the distance. I hardly noticed.

"And when they ask how we met?"

"I'll lie," Emma said.

"Your whole life will be a lie," I said, "Our whole lives... What if we had kids?"

"So what?"

"What would we tell them? This is your Dad? This is your Uncle?"

"You don't want to be a Duncle?" Emma asked, she laughed a little. Then she started crying even harder.

"I love you, JJ," she said, "I'm not... stupid. I know I'm not supposed to. But I do."

"I know. I love you, too."

"Then WHY?"

"Because I love you."

She shoved me off the bed. Pushed me out of the cabin. Slammed the door. Her sobbing echoed all over the boat.

*

I found Sam above deck. He was on one of the benches on the prow, shirtless, wearing pilot-style sunglasses. He looked like an American Eagle ad.

"Emma?" he asked.

"You heard?" I sat next to him.

"The fucking Ukraine heard."

"Look, Sam..."

"Don't, OK. Just don't. What happened. Whatever. Fucking cunt. She was angry. So was I. But I would never just... I dunno. Just. Look, I don't want to hear you're sorry."

"OK."

"We were friends before that bitch. We're friends now," Sam said.

"OK. You're sure about that?"

"No. Maybe. I dunno. I just...I don't fucking care right now, OK?"

"She didn't make you happy. You deserve someone who makes you happy."

"Yeah. Yeah I know. Still hurts. Bitch couldn't even bother to say goodbye."

"I think she was scared. I think she knows what she did and she doesn't know what to do about it."

"And you? You know what you did?" Sam sat up now, glasses falling down his nose, deep brown eyes just piercing through.

"Yeah. I literally fucked up my friendship. Look, you knew how I felt about her. Know I... It doesn't make up for what I did. You're my best friend. The rest of that shit... it's just shit. It doesn't matter. I fucked up."

"And if it happened all over again?" Sam asked, "The girl, the crush, the chance to fuck her right in front of me..."

I didn't answer.

"Yeah. I know. I'd have done the same thing. Shit."

"Shit."

"Well, at least we're honest," Sam said. He pushed his glasses back up his nose. Leaned back against the prow.

"Honesty doesn't seem to be worth much right now," I said.

"Emma? She'll get over it."

"And you?"

"... We'll be all right," Sam said, "I'm mad at you. Of course I am. I'm sure you were mad at me when I started dating Kate. I wish you'd said something then, instead of... Whatever. I don't have a time machine. I can't change what's happened. I'm tired of being mad at people."

He extended his hand for a shake. I hugged him instead.

"You know," I said, "there are three beautiful women down there. And you're a single man."

"You're saying I should fuck my problems away?"

"There are worse solutions," I said, "And you've got plenty of condoms."

"Fuck that, man," Sam said, "I'm never wearing a fucking condom again."

*

Emma's door was still shut when we went back down. I could hear her and Kristen whispering through the walls. The yacht was littered with empty liquor bottles, forgotten food and trash. It looked like the after party for an Aerosmith cover band. Sam and I did our best to clean.

I rolled up the Kate cum blanket. Put the hand job chair back by its other, unsoiled mates. Found the deck of cards and threw it in the trash.

I was so, so done.

Then Ashley stepped into the room wearing just a towel. It was wrapped loosely, just barely revealing the shape of her perfect breasts. Her blonde curly hair still seemed springy through the soak. My poor penis twitched weakly as she passed.

"Hey there, lover," Ashley teased. I couldn't tell if she was talking to Sam or me or maybe both of us. She bounced off, a dream, promising to turn into a nightmare.

*

A bit later and we'd all rotated places. Sam was in Emma's room, talking things out. Kristen and Ashley were above deck getting sun. I tried to rest on the couch. I just stared at Emma's door, like I could will myself into X-ray vision. They spent so long in there, I thought maybe they might be fucking.

Oh God, please, don't let them be fucking.

"We want to play again," Ashley said. I looked up. She and Kristen had snuck down while I was otherwise obsessed. Ashley was wearing a tiny orange two-piece with ties on the sides that just begged me to unwrap her. Her ringlet curls bounced as she talked and her breasts - still amazing, even covered - did their best to match the rhythm.

"Play what?" I asked.

"Don't be dumb," Emma said. She was standing in the suddenly open doorway, wearing a pair of green soccer shorts that showed off her oh-so-amazing legs. Her breasts barely poked out from behind her pink t-shirt, standing at ready attention despite the fact Em was clearly not wearing a bra. Her brown hair was up in a ponytail, like always. Her face was red and wet and... fuck, somehow it made me want her even more.

Stupid penis/brain.

"I threw away the cards."

"We found a fresh deck!" Kristen was a good head taller than everyone else in the room. Her amazing straight blond hair hung all the way down to her bottom. She was wearing a navy one-piece swimsuit that was supposed to be demure, but only better outlined her amazing assets. Kristen held the cards up like she was posing for her awards ceremony. A gold medal in fucking. Best Olympic sport ever.

"Fine," I said, as if I was really suffering from having to re-start our little sex orgy.

We sat back in our little circle. Same seats, minus Kate. I dealt. I think we all believed we'd just pick up from where we left off the night before. I mean, maybe not THAT far out, but still.

Instead, people weren't even betting socks. Hell, people weren't even looking each other in the eye. I'd seen circles like this before. It usually ended with someone getting fired. Or buried.

We went through a round in about ten minutes. Emma was short a sock. Ashley kissed Sam on the cheek. Booooorrrrring.

"This sucks," Emma said.

We all agreed, nodding sadly.

"You have any more pot?" Sam asked.

Emma shook her head.

"But..." she began. She looked pointedly at Sam. He nodded. What was going on with those two?

"Well," Emma continued, "You see, there is this other stuff I brought, y'know, in case of emergency.."

*

We all sat down in the kitchen. There was a small glass, about a tumbler, in front of each seat.

"OK," Emma said, "Here's how this is going to work."

She took out a large container. It was clearly heavy. If Emma struggles with lifting something, it must be frickin' loaded.

She poured about half a glass full for each of us. The liquid was thick and green. It looked more like a juice cleanse than a party drink.

"This," Emma continued, "is magic juice."

"Magic juice?" I asked.

"That's what we call it. Yes," Emma said.

"Oh no," Kristen said. She'd clearly been introduced before. She eyed her glass warily.

"What makes it magic?" Ashley asked, "Y'know, besides the eye of newt, toe of frog, etc."

"Nothing weird," Emma said, "It's just... y'know, the usual. Alcohol. Some other stuff. I've made it before for, like, parties. It's totally safe, I swear. Just fun. Get a little drunk, a little high, you're not gonna be like... I dunno, tripping balls and rubbing the wallpaper or anything."

"OK..."

"Shit Em," I said, "I thought you were studying law, not pharmacology."

"I don't do drugs," Kristen said.

"Oh, come on Krissy, you've seen this before it's totally harmless," Emma said.

"No drugs... Kristen, you drank a ton of alcohol last night," Ashley said.

"And you smoked, like, a lot of weed," Sam said.

"I know, but... That's different," Kristen said, "It's not like... I dunno... hard stuff."

"Good lord." Ashley threw up her hands.

"Exactly," I said. I looked at Ashley, pointedly. She rolled her eyes.

"Why did you bring all this stuff onboard?" I asked.

"Bunch of guys and girls on a boat," Emma said, "I guess I figured it was going down, y'know?"

She eyed Sam.

"So we just... drink it?" I asked.

"Yup," Emma said.

"And then go play cards."

"Sure. Or watch a movie or go tan, whatever. Just um, maybe don't swim. Y'know. In case."

Oh this was so not good. I've known my sister for all 19 of her years. The face she was making now... that was the so not good face. See, Emma's the good girl. She's got good grades. She's a heck of an athlete. Pretty. Smart. She's the parent's dream.

All things that Emma is, yet also hates being hung with. The good girl follows the rules and does as she's told and in the end, the good girl ends up in a bad marriage with a bunch of crappy kids and a nowhere career.

Good girl sucks.

So occasionally, when things sort of collapse down in just the right way, a very different Emma comes out: mischievous, aggressive, dirty Emma. Oh lord.

"Well," Sam said, "whenever someone gives me some mysterious glass of green goop and orders me to drink it, I mean, that's a no-lose situation right there."

"That's the spirit!" Emma said. She threw back her drink in one go. It gave her a bit of a green mustache. She licked it away with her cute, thin, pink tongue.

Best tongue!

Oh God. Here we go again.

"On three," Sam said.

We all drank. It tasted like broccoli and beer. Patchouli and smoke. Healthy and terrible all at once.

To my credit, I only retched once after drinking it. Then we sat there. Stared at each other.

"Well, that was a bust," Sam said.

"Damn it," Emma said, "I must have mixed it up wrong or something."

"Don't worry about it," I said. I squeezed her shoulder before I realized I should really not be squeezing her shoulder.

"We can have plenty of fun without drugs and alcohol," I said.

"Speak for yourself," Ashley said, smiling.

"Maybe I just under did it. One more shot?" Emma asked.

We all downed a second glass-full.

Still nothing.

*

We got up from the kitchen and went back upstairs to the deck. The magic juice may have come out flat, but everyone seemed to be in a better mood. Maybe it was a placebo effect, but everyone seemed calmer. More relaxed. I poured out some white wine. Kristen put together some sandwiches. We lounged in the sun and let ourselves be pickled.

We were all in our bathing suits now. Ashley still wearing the bright orange tie-ups and Kristen in the one-piece blue thing. Both suits were so different, yet seemed to show off each girl's impressive mammaries in their own unique ways. Sam and I were in trunks and nothing else. Emma had changed into a fairly conservative forest green bikini that made her emerald eyes seem to shine.

I went up to get another drink. I felt the boat tip slightly, but it wasn't moving. My knees were wobblier than the water. How much had I drunk, exactly?

Ashley grabbed my arm and held me steady. I looked over, surprised. Something about her touch, her fingers on my arm. Warm and electric. Placid and throbbing.

"You OK?" she asked me.

"Eh. Kate's gone. Emma's pissed. I don't know what to do with Sam..."