Dirty Old Man, Maybe Not

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've added three more horses to my growing herd at the ranch. George and Gillian needed their own mounts; they take advantage of my standing invitation to the ranch. They use one of the guest's houses or bedrooms at the ranch and come out for weekends at least twice a month. They were married at the ranch about three months ago.

I bought the mare from the next ranch for Gillian; the one she'd ridden on her first visit, she named the horse Dawn after Dawn Run, the legendary Irish race mare. Ralph went to a horse auction and found a big chestnut gelding for George. Kathleen and Barry, her fiancé, spend almost as much time at the ranch as Julie and I.

Kathleen loves to ride Gilly and Barry loves to be with Kathleen so I thought he should have his own horse too; especially after his run in with Buck. Its funny Buck will let Gillian or Kathleen lead him around and even lets Julie ride him; but no one else.

I'd saddled Buck and handed Barry the reins. He mounted but the spoiled animal just stood there. He didn't go nuts or do an impression of a wild bronco; he just stood there. No matter what Barry did, Buck wouldn't move. I led the horse for several yards and let Barry have him. Buck stopped and just stood there turning his head to look first at Barry on his back and then at me. Buck seemed to say, "I'm not a merry go round horse that just anybody can ride" and refused to move.

We're going to have another wedding at the ranch. Kathleen and Barry want to get married there just like her mother and her adopted uncle. Maybe I should open a wedding chapel out here.

I'd been getting along but when Julie came back into my life I realized that's all I'd been doing, getting along. Being a business mogul is fine in its way but it can't compare to my life with Julie back in it.

Now we're both back where we belong and we're happy.

And Life Goes On.