Discoveries

Story Info
Michael's girl finds out she likes humiliation.
16.8k words
4.71
140.7k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers

He drove us. He was sober, I felt light-headed. Warm in the car. After a few minutes, "Take off your dress. Now." As we drove through the night. I looked at him and giggled. He was being serious. That sudden ache. He was waiting. My mouth dry. Luckily it wasn't built up. Only a few houses. The summer night not much past twilight.

Undid the safety belt. Twisted in the seat, unzipped the back. Sat back. Breathing heavily. Pulled off the straps one at a time. Revealing my bra. Lifted, pulled it over my hips, down my thighs. Wearing hold-ups. Wanted to feel sexy in them for him. Sitting in transparent black bra and knickers. I really wasn't doing this.

"Take off your bra." Felt virtually naked already. He couldn't ask this of me. This was too much. But he wasn't asking me. He was telling me to. My vagina pulsed long and hard. I couldn't do this. I did. My nipples already hard, hardened even further. My breasts exposed. "Now your knickers." Again I followed his instructions. My sex itching. Wanting to rub myself. Strap yourself in again." I obeyed dumbly. A car overtook us. "Hips forward in the seat. Open your legs." We drove on. Cars every now and then. I was naked. He had made me strip in the car! Fear and excitement coursing through me. Wetness leaking. Daren't speak. I could smell my arousal. His hand occasionally rested on my thigh.

At his house. He opened the car door for me. I was naked! As I stepped out I looked behind me and saw the tell tale wet stain on the leather seats. The air cool around my damp sex, my nipples crinkled. Standing naked bar shoes and stockings in the night. Standing naked outside in the open!

"Close your eyes. You have a blindfold on. It is over your eyes. You cannot see anything. Tell me."

"I'm wearing a blindfold. Michael, people might see!" I looked around wildly.

"Close your eyes." I did. He spoke softly, firmly though patiently. "Don't do that again. Now, can you see?"

"I'm sorry. No. No I can't see."

"Why?"

"I'm wearing a blindfold for you." Oh yes.

"Your eyes will remain closed until I tell you wont they?"

"Yes."

"Whatever happens?"

"Yes. Whatever happens." I sounded so meek.

Walking naked on his arm. Naked outside. Wet thighs. In my own darkness. So strange. Tempted to cheat. Didn't. Other senses prominent. Confined but able to move. In to the house. Warmer. Led into the lounge. Took my hands. Told me they were fastened together behind me. Excited. Told to stay. I knew I would do as he wanted. He ran a hand over me, over my breasts, stomach, and sex. Laughed as he saw me push my naked body to him. He knew me. Knew myself. Wet slut. Made me tell him what I was. He could do anything to me now. Couldn't stop him. On heat again. Always on heat for him. Couldn't even see what he might do. Told me anyone else might be there to see me. Verbalising it making it worse, better.

To a sofa. Legs spread wide. Pushed backward over the arm. Held my back as I fell backwards. Almost opening my eyes. Crutch forced up above my head. Flagrantly, over the arm. My hands under, behind me. Breasts thrusting. Never ever felt displayed and restrained like this. Aroused. Panting. Tingling. Wanting his cock.

His mouth to my ear. "Would you like to come?"

Trying to nod desperately.

"You can. Whenever you want." I was so grateful. "Could you come without me touching?" He was near me. His voice warm against my ear.

Mewing, nodding. "Perhaps." My body rippling. Thrusting up lewdly. Wanting it. Needing it. Not able to reach the peak.

"Think of an audience. People looking at you. Think of all those people watching, waiting for you to climax. You'd like them to see you like this, wouldn't you?" Frantic. Trying to nod. Imagining people there. Nearer. Looking at me, as I'm thrusting, pushing myself eagerly. Imagining what they could see. Grunting. Thrusting. Wanting to come for them to see.

"Have I to ask a total stranger to come and finger you? Finger that really slippery cunt of yours?"

"Yes. If you want to. Yes." My body hardly capable of movement, but thrusting. So desperate.

"Who shall ask? Someone really ugly? Or really handsome? A smelly tramp? A disgusting old man? Or a big fat woman? A young girl? A young boy? They are all desperate to touch you. I think I'll offer you to the young boy. He's really excited you know. You shouldn't be offering yourself like this. He's by your legs, looking at your cunt. Such a wet cunt. His young cock is so stiff. He's never touched cunt before. You'll be his first. Would you like him to touch you?"

Nodding crazily.

I don't know whether I really felt a finger flicker over my clit. I think so. Whatever, I erupted within my virtual bonds. Moaning loudly. Feeling my sex spray on my thighs. I was out there. Somewhere else. Somewhere warm and pulsing. Watching my body convulsing from afar.

I woke. Clean bed linen damp against my mouth. Warm. Satisfied. Naked. The memories of the previous evening. Michael. Wetness of semen in my sex, a pleasing tenderness. Warm flesh against my leg and back. His hand caressed my back. Contentedly I moved under it.

He was so very good. Much better than any of my other sexual partners. Ridiculously so. He knew what I wanted before I did. He had made me aware that I wanted to give, offer myself. His hand caressed my buttock, my thighs. Waking me. Stirring me. His body against my back, his face in my hair. My legs parted without my permission. Hips compound the rebellion by tilting. His hand captured gorged lips, sunk deep, into a whirlpool. I heard him, above the sounds of my sighing, words hot against my ear.

"I want you to stay the day." I'd never been allowed to before.

"Uh. Yes. I'd like that."

"There is a price though."

"A price?" Confused. I felt his erection against me. He wanted to use me again. "Yes. Take me."

"You still don't know the price."

"I thought... I thought you wanted me. Wanted to make love to me again."

"Of course, but that isn't the price. The price is that you must obey me. Completely." My body rubbed back against his hand as it played.

I half giggled, half sighed into the pillow. My mind fantasised. I was embarrassingly wet. We had acted out our fantasies. He knew that I had fantasies about him when he wasn't there. Sometime his hand had ceased playing with me. Rather, I was crudely rubbing myself against it. I stopped myself sufficiently to regain some of my composure.

"Don't I usually?"

"Yes. But this time I mean fully. Totally." His body was against my back. Penis along the cleavage of my bottom. "Do you trust me?"

"Do you ask this of everyone you bed?" Trying to be amusing.

"No. I decided about you a long time ago. Then Charlotte told me that you were going to the party. I had to see if you were ready."

"Ready?"

"Yes. To accept your sexual submissiveness, or not."

"Ha! Not exactly politically correct is it?"

"No. But then it is morally correct to be honest."

"You think I am a submissive?"

"Yes. Right too am I not"

"Perhaps."

"We both know it to be true. I think you'd like to be more." I felt my face redden.

"You want to own me?"

"If not me, you'll need someone." The desire to rock my hips along his hard length was taking much of my concentration. It was a losing battle. It was the talk. I wanted him to just take me.

"Give up work? Sleep at your feet?"

"No. You need training apart from anything else. You'd still work. You'd be like anyone else. Simply, you'd belong to me. Your life wouldn't change that much outwardly. Certainly during the week. At weekends, of course you'd be here, mine." The border between fantasy and reality was slipping.

"Just suppose. Just suppose you happened to be right, what would you do to me?"

"Trust. It's all about trust. About you trusting me to give up your control to me. . I want to take you further than we have so far. Take all responsibility for your wanton behaviour from you. This wouldn't be like the pretend ties. These would be real. The ties and the blindfold and your submission would be real. You would see how I value you, I would see that you are worthy."

"Value me? You're talking about making me a slave. Aren't slaves worthless?"

"Not at all. You will be very valuable. Certainly to me."

"Would you force me to make love to you? Whenever you want? Take me?" I was aroused by the words, the ideas. These words, these actions would be real, not simply fantasy.

"Yes. Obviously. But other things too. Things that I think that you will enjoy. Being opened up physically and mentally. I would give you a slave collar to wear. You would have to accept. Anything. Everything."

"What if you are wrong? Or did something that I hated, couldn't handle?" I felt so hot. Could feel sweat. Could feel myself leaking.

"Am I?"

"I... I... I don't know. But what if I couldn't do something?"

"You'd have a codeword. A safety word, for me to stop whatever it is. At first"

"You'd make me do naughty things... really naughty things... really rude things that I should never do?"

Before he had time to answer I pushed hard against him and at the same time I orgasmed suddenly. Deeply. Loudly, even when muffled by the pillow. My body responding rather immodestly. Eventually I calmed. Sweat tied my hair to my face, pillow wet against mouth. My body a prisoner between his hand and cock. He kissed my neck soothingly. I wanted more. So much more. He held me.

His mouth against my ear. "I think you ought to consider why you came then. I am going to make coffee. If you come down naked within the next quarter of an hour I know you wish to stay and take this further. If you are dressed or leave it till later I want you to know that I very much enjoyed being with you, if only fleetingly. It is nine fifteen."

"But.. but.."

"No. No buts."

He kissed the back of my neck again and slid from the bed.

I didn't move immediately. Pulses still lapped through me from that extraordinary orgasm. I sat up. Discarded frock and underwear from the car near the door.

It would be too easy. Giving up all the responsibility. It wouldn't work. I padded to the en-suite. Sat on the toilet. Emptied myself. He seemed to know me. Too damned well. He seemed to understand. Sex had never been this good. Mouth dry. Fear. Could I walk away from this? Nobody could ask this of me! No-one! Removed the last traces of make-up. He had. He wanted me. I would be free in his possession. Would I let him down? He would make me do rude things. I didn't know if I could go through with it. I couldn't accept accepting submission! Craved the security he was offering. Nipples hard. Even though the house was warm. It certainly wouldn't be too cold to be naked. I wiped myself. Returned to the bedroom. Picked up the dress. Picked up the underwear. Breathing erratic, stomach tense. He might not like my body. My tits were too small. I wanted him to look at me, like me, want to use me, wanted to be his. Dropped the clothes, curled on the bed. The idea was so exciting. Narcotic. It was what I had fantasised about. I wanted him to make me. He would make me be what I couldn't be myself. Slut. So frightened of letting it out. He had frightened me by what he'd done to me. Not what he had done, what he had made me realise. What would he do to me? He makes me such a slut. Would he want such a slut? Would he make me feel humiliated and sexy? He did. He wanted me to be his. He knew what I was.

Stood up. I was so afraid. I was hot and sweaty, my mouth tasted odd. Breathed deeply. Walked purposefully downstairs. Stood before him. Naked. Breathing hard. Naked. Aware of my body. Trembling. Eyes pleading with him. Eyes near to tears. I'd done it! I didn't understand it. I was terrified by it. But I'd done it! My body roared with the fire within.

He looked up from his coffee. Smiling. Towelling robe. Older, wiser than me. Grey eyes caught mine. Held them, then assessed my body. Blushing furiously regardless of all the disgusting things he had already made me do. My hands moved in front of me. My eyes again. Shook his head. Near tears I tried to put my arms beside me.

"I don't know what to do with them." Nearly crying. Needing.

"Hold them behind you." Softly.

I nodded, fearful.

"You have a beautifully submissive body." I wanted to kiss him. So grateful. "Kneel down." Softly taking control. The sexuality back to the fore. Submitting to a man. To him. "Hands behind you. Knees apart." Nipples hard, stomach pulsed. Open, on display. Submitting.

"You're naked for me."

"Yes."

"What do you want?"

"I... I want to be yours."

"Do you want to serve me?"

My throat dry. I couldn't say it immediately. "Yes."

"So, I was correct." I looked at the floor. My face burning with shame. He took away his coffee. My stomach twinged. He took from his pocket a collar. A dog collar. Shiny black leather. Soft inside.

"If I put any collar on you it will be your slave collar. Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

"When I put this on you, or any other collar, you will be my slave and I your master. You will have to do all I tell you. Regardless. Regardless of what you may want. Do you understand?"

"Yes." I could hardly breathe. He took the collar, lifted my chin, made me kiss the collar. He fastened it around my neck. It felt warm there. He took something else from his pocket. A dog lead. Fastened it to my collar.

"Will you stop if I beg you to? If it hurts or I cant do it?"

"If it's accidental hurt. I certainly will initially. In the beginning, whilst you are on probation."

"How long will that be?"

"We'll know when you're ready. We'll know if you're not."

"But how will you know if I cant do it, cant take it?"

"I'll know. I will be your Master. I'll know. You have to trust. Until you are fully trained I will give you code phrases, 'amber' if you want me to wait a while, 'red, red, red' if ever you wanted things to stop and have your freedom back." I never wanted to use them. Pride. No, more, I realised. Lewdness. Felt like a slut. Wanted to be his slut.

He led me around the ground floor of the house. On a leash. Like a dog. At times sitting at his feet. It was so humiliating I wanted to cry. The humiliation was agony, but it was more. It was exciting! Sexually exciting! I was a bitch on heat again. Breasts free. Thighs wet. Made to go down on all fours and thrust up for him. He stroked me. I worked against his hand. Fingered me. I licked my own juices from his hand. Humiliating. So ridiculously horny. Took me back to the kitchen. Had me verbally how excited I was using crude words.

Made me lay on my back on the table. Hips over the edge. Thighs up to breasts, then opened. Hands by my head without being told. By the collar. Defenceless. Exposed. He left me like that for a while, looking at me. Then he used me. Suddenly. He just entered me. I was already open and certainly well lubricated for him. With his hard cock, without warning. For his pleasure. No choice. He was big and hard and hot in my cunt. My pleasure was ready to break.

"No!" He stopped. "You are not to come." He made me hold it back. He plunged in and out of my body. Made to realise that I couldn't climax until he allowed me. Making me know my position. Desperately tried to make my body co-operate. He was making me realise that I was his. But the realisation made things worse. My body was his and my pleasure was his to grant.

He would only allow me to come if I waited till I counted ten. He continued taking me, I slowly counting out loud for him. Too quickly. Had to start again. Sobbed. It was agony. Just lasted, just. Arching off the table. Totally unable to restrain my body once given permission.

After, I eagerly cleansed him. His cock sticky, dirty. Him and me on him. Loved his cock in my mouth. The taste of us. Loved doing it for him.

Sitting on a wooden chair he fed me. Wide spread thighs. My sex leaking liquids without being able to conceal anything. Hands behind me. He gave each mouthful, each sip to me. Wiping away dropped crumbs. Breasts, belly, thighs. I felt special.

I cleaned up after the food. Cleaned my chair. Cleaned my leakages. I wasn't allowed to dress. Odd being naked. Embarrassing. Collared. Exciting. Michael watching me, watching over me.

He fondled my breasts. He liked playing with them. He told me. It made me feel good. Squeezed them hard. Felt heavy. Made me gasp. His ownership making me hotter. He played with them over and over until I needed to climax. Just by playing with my breasts. Even I hadn't done that before. Certainly no one else. Kept me there. On the edge. Not allowing me to. Until he wanted to see me orgasm and then he told me to climax. My body simply responded to him. God it was good. He told me that I was a good little slut. Kissed me.

At times he allowed me to rest. He, dressed, would sit on the sofa, I would lay naked, my head on his lap being cuddled. Caressed. Gentled. At other times he would make me exhibit myself in some way to him, do things. Crawl slowly around the room on all fours as he watched, for example. Make me aware of my body on display. Being looked at. I had to use crude language, words like fuck and cunt. Humiliation and submission magnifying the arousal! Had never really admitted it before, even to myself. Now I didn't want it to stop. So horny, so wet.

Afternoon. The bath standing proudly in the large room. Proudly I bathed him. My hands all over him. Kneeling by the bath. Couldn't stop touching him. His chest, his legs, his penis, his balls. Even soft. I was allowed to touch him as I bathed him. My body constantly aroused now.

Towelling him dry. Kissing his thighs. My hands on him. Kissed his flesh. Tipped back my head. Kissed his balls. His penis. His cock. Taking him in my mouth. Hand wrapping hair pulling me back. Then, smiling, taking pity at my expression. A few moments more of him inside me. What had come over me? What had I become? What had he done? He let me pleasure him. He fucked my mouth. Spurted semen in me. He groaned. I gagged a little in surprise but greedily swallowed. Glowing. It was almost as if I had orgasmed, the pleasure I felt.

Before a full length mirror. I had hardly ever seen myself fully naked like this. My chest blushing. Nipples hard and dark. My breasts proud. The split of my lips couldn't hide. I was shocked. I had an obvious, voluptuous cunt. Nor did my labia hang in long loose folds like those of a woman I had once seen on a page of pornographic magazine on the floor of a train. My lips were fat, pouting. Not quite touching. Dark pink inner lips always peeping. Looking eager. Thin, damp pubic hair unable to hide my excitement.

He asked me how I masturbated. I was so embarrassed. Made to confess how disgusting I was, confess those private moments. The embarrassment heating. He made me remember to use base words. It was my cunt. Not my sex. My cunt that I frigged. Actually I readily accepted it as my cunt. Not caring about being polite now. Audacious. Brazen flesh for him. I had to tell him of my basic position, variations, what my fingers did, admitting my thoughts, surprising myself at how naughty I was. He pulled the information from me. Told him I had tried a vibrator but found it hard and in preferred my fingers. Felt humiliated by my obvious arousal. Aroused by my humiliation. Standing behind me. He took my breasts. Toyed and teased. Squeezed the hard nipples until I could only just stand it. Caresses and near pain. The pain feeling like a caress, the caress feeling like pain. My hips jerking. Knowledge and understanding seeping into me.

Both of us watching our bodies. Saw the pink marks of fingers on my flesh. Felt his erection behind me, pressing against me. Told to play with myself. He couldn't ask that! Not that. It was so private. My face burned. I couldn't do that. Frig my cunt in front of the mirror. I had given myself. I had to. For him to watch. Eventually parting my thighs. Could I go so far? My hand came to my mouth slowly. I wet my fingers. My breathing erratic. Wanting his but using my own. Then I stopped. My fingers at my cunt. At my wet cunt. Perhaps sensing the abyss. He caught my eyes. It was a turning point. Both saw it in each other's eyes. I continued. I needed to. I was obscene for him. Offering my obscenity for him. The knowledge and sight of my obscene behaviour making my excitement so strong. Taking disgraceful pleasure in exhibiting myself for him. He could see my fingers rubbing my clit. I came suddenly. It went on and on as I bucked.

emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers