Discovering 'Family Love' Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done cumming he watched as his aunt withdrew the embedded plastic penis from his asshole and felt his rectum close behind as she pulled it free. Cleaning the strap-on with the wet towel, she slapped the artificial cock onto his own balls and dick. "Mmm, what a good little fuck you are." She teased and then leaning over cleaned the semen from on top of his cock with her lips and tonuge. Working he way up slowly, she also devoured the cum she found on his firm belly and muscular chest. Arriving at his face she began to lick the semen from his cheek. "Yummy!" She exclaimed.

Then using her finger she scooped a glob from his chin and before he could resist she said "You try!" and shoved her finger into his mouth. Holding his jaw closed she ordered "Swallow it done. Good for Mommy, good for boy." He had tasted his own cum when she made him keep her panties in his mouth, and now he swallowed down a solid gulp of it. It wasn't good he thought, but it wasn't really bad either. He swallowed and smiled at her. "Good boy." She said and sitting up used her fingers to spread more of the semen taken from his face over the head of the dildo. "Here is the best way to eat cum, right off the head of the cock." She said. He knew what she meant and willingly opened his mouth, letting her slide the dildo between his lips. He already had a butt plug in his mouth, this was just bigger and wider. "Good boy, suck your semen off Mommy's dick." She said, commending him on doing such as great job.

As they lay there together in bed, she having offered him a nipple to suckle on, Johnathan felt joy over the life he was to lead over the coming months, if not years. His aunt's boy toy, suckling her tits, eating her pussy, licking her toes, being her anal fuck toy, while occasionally getting to have intercourse with her as well. He welcomed this life. He loved her, wanted to serve her, to worship her pussy, and to feel her fuck his ass. In fact this was to be Johnny's life for the next year or so, until his twin brother came to visit. But then, that is another story.