Discovering Mature Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was quite brazen as she answered. 'No...... I plan on raping you.'

She had come out of her shell now that she treated me more as her lover rather than her son. Although she could be quick-witted and could easily match me with double-entendres, I had always got the impression that she could perhaps be a little prudish. Not anymore, it seemed; our lovemaking had unlocked something within her, and she had become quite outgoing and adventurous.

Alone in the great outdoors, her cardigan had been the first garment to be unbuttoned. It appeared to excite her, strolling across the fields with her tits out, as I noticed her nipples were erect and puffy. When I ran a finger over them, she shivered, her eyes closing as she held on to me tightly. It was obvious she was highly aroused, and I began to wonder if besides being without a bra, she was also without panties.

Taking my opportunity as she cocked a leg over a stile, I lifted the back of her skirt and was presented with her naked buttocks. It was so easy, with one leg on either side of the pass-through, to delve between her thighs and run a finger along her slit, paying particular attention to her pussy lips as I splayed them and gave her opening a soft caress.

Mum stopped mid-stride, groaning as I did it a second time. That was all it had taken to start her flow, my third touch encountering her juices, as this time I allowed the finger to slide into her quim.

She was stuck, wanting to move her rear leg over the stile, but at the same time not wanting me to stop fingering her. Holding onto the two side-stoops, she shifted her rear leg, opening her thighs wider so that I could get more fingers inside her pussy.

Her legs were shaking so much that I feared she may fall. On the other side of the stile, the grass looked soft enough as I helped her over and laid her down. There was no one in sight and I knew what she was hoping for, determined to keep her waiting as I pushed her skirt up to her waist and reinserted fingers into her cunt at the same time as my mouth found her nipples.

I'm sure it was as much the fact that she was partially naked and getting fingered outdoors that was exciting her. The thought of getting seen or caught, added to her arousal to the extent that within minutes she was shaking, her hips rising from the ground as fingers pounded her cunt and her juices flowed.

Thankfully, I had a pocket full of tissues; mum needed several to dry herself before we continued. With one orgasm under her belt, I thought we may get a little farther before she was ready again. Unfortunately, she had spied a spot in the distance, and away from the route we were taking as she pointed me in that direction. Scanning the horizon in all directions, we appeared to be alone, my mother taking the opportunity this time to get completely naked.

Lying back in the long grass, she watched as I got out of my t-shirt and shorts; my cock already erect and looking forward to sampling her delights. Welcoming me down between her open legs, she had then rolled us so that we now lay side by side, one of her legs below my waist and the other thrown over my hip. With my cock pressing against her mound and pussy, she wriggled closer, our lips meeting as we kissed. No longer did it feel strange; it felt more or less natural to kiss her now, as our mouths and lips worked against each other.

There was a guttural cry as my cock slid inside her pussy, my mother pressing her tits into my chest so that I could feel her hard erect nipples. Over the time we had been fucking, I had become quite accustomed to her body, actually seeing it now as desirable despite the signs of ageing. Cupping and playing with her tits increased my arousal, my cock fucking her pussy steadily as her hands roamed.

She was definitely sexier nowadays, and I found myself casting glances in her direction all the time and remembering what she looked like naked.

As the thrusting intensified; my groin now slamming against her buttocks, the look of pleading on her face caused an emotion. When her face changed and her eyes opened wide as she climaxed, I knew what it was. Pounding her pussy, I wanted to devour her, to run my hands over every part of her body, and fill every orifice at once. When I filled her passage with my cum, I was convinced I was right. I was in love with my mother!

I do not mean a mother-son kind of love, which was unconditional. What I was suddenly feeling was the kind of love, a man has for a woman. I just knew that, if she had not been my mother, I could have happily spent time with her as my partner.

Twenty-six. Looking back, nearly five years have passed since I last dated a young woman or had sex with someone of my own age. Sadly, Doris left me for another realm. I went to her funeral, with a few neighbours and old friends. People asked how I knew her? What do you tell them?

'I was just her delivery driver each week and I got to know her, and we had a good laugh. I just wanted to pay my last respects.'

What more could I say? I was going to miss her because she brightened my day and had an impact on my life.

So, at the moment, I have a vacancy.

My grandmother is still going strong. Even though she is now in her seventies, she tells me that sex keeps her fit and healthy and I visit her regularly to make sure she gets plenty of it. 'God, I love her tits.'

As for me and mum, I'm sure she is getting younger as I get older. Gran asks about girlfriends and maybe marriage one day, but I can't see it happening. I'm happy with the mature woman that is my mother. Despite the age difference, I can't see why we cannot continue for many years to come.

Yes, I know, one day it will come to an end. But look at all the mature women out there, the ones who have lost their husbands, the ones who are divorced and the ones who are bored. Their looks may have started to disappear, their bodies changing, but it makes no difference to me. All they want is for someone to love them for what is beneath that thin veneer, and I'm sure I can do that.