Discovering My Sexuality Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew, I was worried about what you were going to say, you can be a tease Rosey." Mary said as I got off her. "So what happened at the theatre eh? You little hussy. Was it in the seats? I want all the details."

So I told Mary all the details about not wearing panties and what happened in the theatre. Just explaining it was turning me on.

"You are a naughty girl Rosey," said Mary grinning, "How about we get your things and come over to mine to get ready for the party, we can ask Jenny too. She said that Quentin had offered to take us all tonight. Did you get my text, not to forget your togs? I sent it to Jenny also."

Grabbing my hand, she pulled me up and we walked back home "You know whenever I go past here I always look at Jason's house to see if he's there." I confessed.

"So do I, that was one hell of a night."

...

12