Discovering My Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inches away from her slit, I could feel the heat radiating from her core: the preview to the warmth of her silky folds.

When my hand finally met her slick pussy, her lips enveloped the side of my forefinger as I slid up the length of her sex to her clit.

Kelly moaned an "oh my god" and shuddered at my touch. Her legs opened wider as I circled her clit, sliding effortlessly over her button, aided by her wetness. She moaned again, but louder.

"Shhhh!" I managed to voice, trying to remind Kelly that our parents were still in the house, even if they were asleep.

She bit her lip, which stifled her sounds into high-pitched staccato grunts. She ground her pussy against me. Her hips humped at my hand, lifting her perfect little ass off of the floor at the peak of each rotation.

She continued to grunt between breaths. She was lost in the pleasure.

Now I would make her melt.

With one smooth motion, I slid my hand down from her clit, dipping slightly, and parting the folds at her opening. With her wetness easing the way, I pushed into her.

The grunts couldn't hold back the pleasure of this new sensation and a full volume moan broke through her lips.

Her pussy was tight—soft, wet, and steaming—but tight. She clenched around my fingers.

I kept them buried to the knuckle momentarily, trying to experience the wonderful sensations of the inside of my sister's vagina.

Then I drew my now cum coated fingers out slowly, watching how her lips clasped on to me as I did, before dipping back into her center again.

With each movement of my fingers Kelly moaned, and she tried to stifle it, but she could not hold back.

"Shhh," I said again, though I knew it was futile.

Kelly continued to express her pleasure vocally as she slammed her pussy against my fingers. As much as I wanted to hear her moans, I retained my apprehension about getting caught.

In the living room, where we were, there was nowhere to go if someone were to come down. Our parents rarely did, but I did not want to take the chance. At this hyper-aroused point, I was more concerned about not being able to finish than explaining the incestuous touching to my parents.

I pleaded with my expression to Kelly, but like my "shhing" it was hopeless. She continued to moan, louder with each thrust of my hand. And with her pussy coating my fingers in cum, and her wanton gyrating reciprocation, there was no way I was going to stop, but something had to be done.

I leaned in towards Kelly, bringing my face close to hers. I could feel her exasperated moans on my face as I pressed my lips to hers.

Her mouth was open when I kissed her, but she moved her lips with mine in reciprocation. A new moan of fulfillment passed from her lips with the kiss. It was apparently exactly what she wanted. And it muffled her moans as she moaned into my mouth as I continued to finger-fuck her.

I was worried the kiss was going too far, but her tongue met mine eagerly and we made out with hunger.

I continued to pump her pussy with my hand, and she continued to moan, growing closer to her inevitable orgasm, as she reached her hand around my back, pulling me closer to her.

She was forceful and pulled us both down so that I lay on my knees between her legs. My hand had slipped out of her pussy in the process and I brought it up to knead her breast.

My fingers were soaked in her cum and I smelled the strongness of her scent once more. She moaned at the touch of my lubed hand on her breast, but her sex was left wanting, with her hips gyrating in air, searching for fulfillment.

She pulled me down again until I felt her breasts against my chest and the soft skin of her torso meeting mine.

Her movements and mine were both instinctual. Yes, she pulled me to her, but it was natural, it was the progression.

Her hips continued to hump, and with me between her legs our pelvises met. The instinctual movements had landed my cock on her pelvis, and, instinctually, my hips began to move to her rhythm.

With one thrust, I slipped so that my shaft was nestled between her lips.

Renewed passion, vigor, and moans returned to our escapade as our sexes touched.

Her wet folds enveloped my shaft and my I slid over her clit.

"Fuck!" I exclaimed, breaking our mouths' embrace for the first time.

"That feels so good!" Kelly followed, almost as if she were completing my sentence.

We looked in each other's eyes as we continued to grind against each other, and had a collective realization.

Kelly voiced it: "We're not going to fuck are we?"

She had genuine concern in her voice, though she continued to slide her pussy on me.

"No. We can't. You're my sister," I said in broken sentences between breaths, "we said we'd help each other out, that's all we'll do."

Kelly bit her lip and nodded, before returning her concentration to the sensation between her legs.

She started moaning again too, but I did not restrain her this time. Like her, I was gone with the pleasure.

Her wetness allowed my cock to slide perfectly between her lips, and with each thrust my whole length was massaged by the whole length of her cunt.

Then one thrust went too far, and for a brief moment my tip caught in the dip of her opening. We both pulled back reflexively, returning to our rhythm.

"Fuck," Kelly moaned, "we almost did it."

"I know," I replied, and we kissed in a unitary expression of "relief" that we didn't.

And then it happened again...a bit deeper, and for a bit longer. Kelly moaned.

She thrust her hips, almost as if she was trying to pull me further in, but I retreated and we continued to hump.

It was mere moments before my cock dipped down again, and in the rhythm, I slipped in slightly once more...Again, this time was a bit deeper, and a bit longer. About half of my length was inside her for that moment.

Like before, I retreated again, but rather than pulling out and returning to our rhythm, I drew myself until my tip was just nestled against her opening, and pushed.

My cock slid into my sister until her pelvis pressed against mine, and she moaned, unrestrained, unabashed moans.

The sensation was unreal. Her sex was tight, wet, and hot, her silky ridges sent indescribable pleasure through me with each movement.

It was instinctual. It felt right—it was right. I withdrew and pushed, slowly thrusting into my sister, once, twice, three times before we came to our senses.

After the third time I stopped, and so did Kelly. I looked her in the eyes, with my cock buried to the hilt in her pussy.

"You're inside me," Kelly stated in her winded, pleased, voice.

"Mhm." I nodded, almost ashamed, before beginning to pull out, but Kelly stopped me. She grabbed my arms and held me in her, biting her lip and shaking her head.

"Don't."

I froze, and stared into her eyes. She looked back with longing, still clutching onto my arms. I was going to fuck my sister—I was fucking my sister.

I leaned down and kissed her, with passion, and with love, and I slowly began to thrust.

My cock had barely begun to move when her moans returned. She sounded into my mouth as I slowly pumped my cock in and out of her pussy.

I moved slowly at first, enjoying the sensual feeling of my sister's sex, and her hips joined the rhythm as she enjoyed the same. And we kissed passionately, exploring each other's mouths between hard breaths and moans.

And the pace quickened. Our tempo rose to match our desires, and I truly began to fuck my sister. Eventually my torso was contracting forcefully in beat, slamming my prick repeatedly into her cunt. The familiar noises of wet pussy sounded rhythmically, punctuated by the slap of my dick bottoming out when my pelvis hit hers.

This punctuation and the increased rhythm drove Kelly wild. She screamed into my mouth and her hips bucked wildly. Her thighs began to contract, and her feet flailed uncontrollably as she grew closer and closer to her orgasm.

I was growing close too. Her pussy joined in uncontrolled contractions, urging my dick on to spill its load. With each withdrawal the walls of her sex grabbed and massaged the length of me, bring me to the edge.

Though I knew I would not last much longer, I kept up the pace. I wanted to feel Kelly cum. She was so close, the only thing I could do was to fuck her harder.

I changed the angle of my thrusts, lifting my ass with each stroke to excentuate the length of each insertion. I slid the entirety of my cock from her sopping slit until the tip just rested at her opening, then drove the whole length back in with force until my pelvis rammed her clit.

Kelly broke our kiss and screamed in the open. It was loud, but I couldn't care less. Her moans drove me to some carnal insanity.

I did it again, making sure she felt every millimeter of my dick, while I experienced every millimeter of her.

Repeatedly I slid my entire length in and out of her, feeling my seed boil up with each beat. Kelly screamed every time I pushed into her, until the pleasure won and an rapturous wave of orgasm overcame her.

Her soles slid along the floor rhythmically as her thighs contracted in orgasmic convulsions. Her pussy clenched down on me, hard, and milked me as I came over the edge too.

I shook as I exploded, shooting masses of my hot cum deep inside my sister. She looked at me as we came together, mouth wide as she moaned.

My orgasm seemed to last for ages. With every orgasmic contraction, I would unload more seed, truly filling up my sister.

Eventually, the tide receded, and we both collapsed in blissful exhaustion. We lay, locked together, hot, sweaty, breathing heavily, and reeking of sex for several moments, basking in the wonderful awareness of our carnal unity.

I was still hard, and Kelly's pussy refused to relinquish me, and I didn't want her too. I stayed inside her until we had both caught our breath and settled into relaxation. Reality was there, and we had to face it sooner or later.

Slowly, I pulled out my overly sensitive dick, very nearly cumming again with the movement, and kneeled between my sister's legs.

Her pussy was puffy and pink, gaping and wet—thoroughly fucked. We both looked down at the mess as my cum began to drip out of her cunt. A glob of goo seeped from her opening down between the cheeks of her ass.

The sight was hot, and only got hotter as Kelly scooped it up with her middle finger and brought it too her mouth, tasting the mixture of our sex.

I grinned, and she laughed, "what! You got to taste me."

As reality continued to return to me, however, my smile faded, and Kelly's followed.

"Kelly.."

"I know. I'm sorry about how I reacted earlier. It won't happen again though, I promise."

I gave a half nod, still feeling unsure about having slept with my sister.

"So what now?" I asked.

Kelly looked at me, and eyed me up and down before replying.

"Well...I can't deny that I feel a little conflicted...but my desires are not going to just vanish...and that just felt, I don't know, perfect."

I nodded again.

"And I mean, there's no way I would be able to help myself even if I wanted to. And I don't."

"So, we keep 'helping each other out'?"

"Yes!"

We both smiled enthusiastically, and I embraced my sister, filled with joy and anticipation of things to come.

"Can I sleep in your room again tonight?" Kelly asked.

I grabbed her hand and helped her up. We gathered our clothes and headed upstairs. I walked behind Kelly, openly admiring her ass as her hips swayed with each step. I slapped it lightly and grinned as she jumped and giggled at the touch.

There was no hesitation this time in my room. We both dropped our clothes, still covered—and filled—with the mess of sex ,and climbed into the middle of the bed. Kelly was on her side and I rapped my arm around her, pulling her against me until her body nested into mine.

I laid my hand on her breast and cupped the warm mound fully, and she pressed her bum against me. I began to grow hard.

It was going to be a good night.