Discovering What Big Means Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overcome, I half wept, half moaned and half purred...

"Oh Adam, it's beautiful. It always is but I love that I'm sharing it with you."

Every now and then, in response to his own body's needs, Adam would deliver a brief sequence of very short but powerful jerky thrusts; grunting with the effort and pleasure they gave him as the thickness of his shaft in turn stimulated my g spot and clit and caused me to moan all the louder before he settled back down to the screwing and rolling again.

For 20 minutes we lay there in the tepid waters as the tide crept slowly out. For 20 beautiful minutes I purred and moaned and wept through a never ending chain of those lovely orgasms; Adam gently and slowly rubbing my nipples and playfully biting and nuzzling my neck through it all. For twenty beautiful minutes Adam whispered sweet nothings into my ear; telling me how beautiful I was and how much he loved me.

Then came the moment he whispered into my ear...

"I think it's time."

It's a signal he can feel his own release building. That quite reasonably, it's his turn, even if it never works out to be just his turn.

He brought his knees under him and lifted my hips up out of the water into the doggy position.

Then he started thrusting; long slow thrusts at first. And then as Adam felt he'd got the measure of our position, they became faster. Every thrust was accompanied by a moan from him. A rising crescendo of vocalised pleasure. There was only one setting my body had to accommodate Adam's thick shaft and of necessity that was one of firmly gripped. You could tell that every thrust was massively stimulating Adam's sensitive manhood.

But he wasn't the only one.

That same thickness pushes hard against my g spot - more so in the doggy position we were in - while it also opens me up so much his shaft reaches out to stimulate my clit with his thrusting. Driven like his by every thrust, my moans synchronised with Adam's; each of us lost in the building climax.

Already aroused and climatic from the last twenty minutes of cervical orgasms, I went first. A massive conventional orgasm that so overpowered me, my arms collapsed and I was left with my bum in the air and my head down, my face millimetres from the water as I cried out with the overwhelming pleasure of my contractions trying to bear down on Adam's shaft.

That was the final straw for Adam. With a loud...

"Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh...", his climax broke upon him too.

He let go of my breasts and kneeled upright, holding my hips firmly as I felt his body quiver and vibrate with the force of his ejaculation, short thrusting, jerking and screwing his erection around inside me as he milked my body for every last ounce of pleasure it could offer his manhood as squirt after squirt of cum jetting against my sensitive cervix.

As he finished, it was like his body was as drained of energy as it was of cum. Bending his torso first across my back, he capsized us, leaving us both lying on our side in the shallow water, me wrapped in his arms, with his hard shaft still inside me.

Then he rolled us further, a half roll towards the beach that put him under me and me on top; spreadeagled over him like a wet shag on a human rock. My spread legs arched down into the water outside his, my arms dropping off into the water out each side, where the hands of Adam's equally spread out arms held mine, and my head drooping down from his shoulder where the back of it rested on the sand alongside his.

All that stood proud of the water was the top three quarters of my arched, wet, wave washed, just fucked woman's body; my breasts standing perkily proud and tall from it, visually enlarged by the backward curve of my posture and still covered in the tiny leopard print triangles of my bikini top which moulded tightly to it, the smooth curve of each orb capped by hardened nipples that pushed up the material into volcanic cones. I lifted my head to look down along my torso and felt chuffed by the sight of my flat stomach, the bikini bridge of my pants and the large swollen bulge of my mound that rose from the end of my torso, the size of it exaggerated by my spread apart disappearing legs and, I didn't doubt, by the thickness of Adam's shaft that continued to warm itself inside my body.

I amused myself with the thought that, from the right angle, an outside viewer might well wonder at the sight of this giant male penis that emerged from the water to penetrated a limbless and headless female torso that rested magically, swimwear pulled aside, on the surface of the water. Like the mythological Greek god of the seas, Poseidon, was impregnating yet another water nymph.

Adam's manhood seemed reluctant to surrender its hardness. That wasn't unusual when he's had a good one; and this was certainly a good one for both of us. Eventfully it softened a bit; I could feel its diameter inside me reduce. But it still had a certain rigidity. In any case, given the length of even his flaccid cock, it wasn't going anywhere until we moved or he withdrew it. And he seemed to be in no hurry to do that.

As for me, I was still on a sexual high. The prolonged cervical orgasms do that to you; filling you with love and sex hormones that last for ages. It's not a case of having the big O and then wanting nothing more than a cup of tea. And the massive g spot orgasm he finished me with only builds on the former, not washes it away.

We lay there for a while, the outgoing tide slowing reducing the number of times a small set of wavelets necessitated Adam lifting his head to the maximum extent it being pinned under my body would permit, in order not to be submerged. And there were many times he went under anyway; our bodies rocked about in unison by the surge.

His manhood betrayed his further intentions before his brain gave instructions to act on them. I could feel his erection pleasurably swelling up inside me again.

His right hand came and played with my nipple while his left slipped into my bikini bottoms and gently stroked my crease above where his shaft penetrated me. Testing my clit from time to time with a finger pushed down along his engorged manhood he soon found it ready for pleasuring me, sliding his finger across it lightly at first, then with more confidence.

His erection had never ceased to be in contact with my cervix. Now its thickness was sensitising my g spot too, with both being stimulated as our bodies rolled ever so slightly in the surge on the water's edge.

As the engorgement of his manhood completed itself, Adam started gently jerking himself into me; rapid upward rocking of his hips followed by a small sideways roll that produced short thrusts, offering a continuous stimulation of my g spot while rolling the top of his manhood against my cervix. In a total assault on my erogenous zones, at the same time he was fingering my clit and teasing a nipple.

I was helpless in the face of his erogenous onslaught. A brief period of progressively louder moaning was soon followed by a massive orgasm. When Adam sensed I was about to lift my hips in some sort of automatic response, he held me down against his own body to prevent us decoupling, instead lifting his own hips and preforming a short sequence of rapid thrusts, that sent my orgasm through the roof.

No sooner had I stopped reacting to my orgasm than Adam took off the pause button on his stimulation of me and did it again.

As I recovered from that one, I realised I hadn't heard so much as a moan or groan from him yet. What he was doing was fantastic and driving me into a sexual high of what felt like it would be a state of continuous orgasm, but I wasn't sure how long I could take orgasm after orgasm if he wasn't showing any sign of brewing up himself.

As he started to stimulate me again, I managed to ask...

"Is this stimulating you?"

"I'm really enjoying it, but I'm not at risk of coming yet. Why, is it too much for you? Do you want to change positions?"

I didn't really know what the answer to that question was. With the size of his aroused cock, both he and I are sensitive to the effect it could have on me if he over pounded me, so to speak. But my vagina was already comfortably accommodating him and the movement of it was so subtle it was hard to believe it was any more problematic than what was already done. But these weren't cervical orgasms he was giving me, they were 'big O's' - really big O actually - delivered in quick succession. I just wasn't sure what happens to a woman's body through all this. One part of me wanted them to roll on for ever. Another felt some concern.

Besides which, the tide had turned. It had never gone below the level where Adam's body was uncovered by water. Now it was rising again. I didn't want his last action on this earth before he drowned to be giving me my fifteenth successive orgasm.

As my next orgasm built so quickly I could hardly believe it wasn't just a continuation of the previous one, I fudged the answer...

"No, I was just worried about you."

I gripped him more tightly - to the mild extent that was even possible given the circumference of the shaft he had inside me - and started exaggerating the small jerking thrusts he was doing with body movements of my own.

But all that did initially was accelerate my own next orgasm.

But it clearly had some effect on him. I soon heard him exhale a little hum of pleasure. Encouraged, I increased my own movements further, almost, if not quite, generating the sort of thrusting movement that might be associated with our normal sex.

His hum turned to groans. But, his angle of presentation now meant my g spot was being heavily raked by his shaft with every thrust. Combined with the nipple and clit stimulation of Adam's fingers and shaft, I had descended into a state of continuous orgasm; unable to tell one from the next; in the ridiculous state where it seemed every time I dropped my body on Adam's shaft to thrust his back in, it felt like another orgasm.

I was moaning so much and so loudly, Adam asked through his own groaning...

"Are you OK?"

To which my incoherent response came out something like...

"Oh, oh, oh yes, aahhh, oh, it's too nice..."

When Adam froze under me, I knew he was about to cum. I stopped thrusting him and held him at full penetration; knowing that would maximise his own pleasure by letting him feel the full sensation of his shaft pulsing and throbbing as he dumped his load. As he came, he lifted his hips, maybe for the first time lifting his torso above the water.

It was like a carnival ride as Adam bucked, rocked and shuddered under me, holding me tightly against his body and his shaft at full penetration inside me. The powerful jetting force of Adam's cum shots played against my cervix as I came yet again.

And then, suddenly he was still; his arms holding me to him, but no longer seeking to stimulate me.

What he'd just done had left me so high on oxytocin and other hormones, I couldn't any longer stand not being face to face with him. Even though his manhood was still hard inside me, I let it withdraw from me as I sought to turn myself around to lie face down on him, my legs outside his with his manhood pushed deeply against my mound and pubis.

In a frenzy of hormonal driven passion, I kissed him and rolled about in the shallow water with his body pressed against mine, our legs and arms a pretzel of interlocked limbs.

It was something like five minutes before my impassioned wrestle with him burned itself out. By that time, the rolling about had left us nearly high and dry on the very edge of the water and covered in wet sand. It was another five minutes before I was willing to let him go and separate our bodies to stand up.

Covered in wet sand, we straightened up our swimwear and had a quick dip in the deeper water to rinse the sand off and get it out of our simmers.

Only then were we in a condition to head back to the cottage for some morning tea.

That was just the start of the time in Evans Head. Those leopard skin swimwear ended up having a lot to answer for.