Discovery

Story Info
An introduction to cock sucking.
2.5k words
4.68
25.7k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers

An introduction to cock sucking

This whole new side of my life started when my brother in law came to live with us last fall. He had been excepted into a major college that was in the city we lived in and my wife and I had agreed that he could stay with us to save on expenses. He had a scholarship, but it wasn't a full ride so in order to help we offered up our spare bedroom.

My wife, Pat, and I had been married for three years and were not quite ready to add children to the family just yet. I was 24 and Pat was 20, just two years older than her brother. I knew he was gay, but that had never challenged our friendship. Ryan was a good house mate. He jumped right in and helped with all the normal household chores when he wasn't in class. Pat was very happy to have her brother so close. The rest of her family was several hours away and we rarely got to visit with them.

The fall went exceptionally well and having Ryan there with us was proving to be no problem at all. Pat and I were still able to have almost all the sex we wanted. We just had to be a little discreet about it. We also had to watch our state of dress all the time because we never knew when Ryan would show up. That seemed to be the only drawbacks to having Ryan living with us.

The day things changed for me sex was the farthest thing from my mind. It was on a Saturday morning in December, a couple of weeks before Christmas. We had a snow storm Friday night and Ryan was helping me shovel the driveway. The storm had dumped close to six inches of wet snow and it made for very heavy shovel loads. After we had shoveled half the driveway I was pretty exhausted and I was sure Ryan was tired too so I suggested we take a break in the garage to rest and warm up.

The garage for our house is a stand alone building at the back of our property. I keep it heated in the winter so it was a perfect place to warm up and rest. When we reached it I unlocked the side door and we entered. The warm air that greeted us was more than welcome after the 18 degree temperature we had been working in. The Carhart jumper I was wearing had me soaked with sweat and the moderate temp in the garage seemed like a sauna. Before I sat on a work stool I pulled the zipper all the way down, opening the front of my jumper. I was naked except for my briefs, boots and socks underneath and the air hitting my skin felt refreshing.

Ryan did the same with his jumper and we sat talking about what was left of our task and things in general. I was still not cooling off enough so I decided to shed my Carharts. I figured it was just Ryan and me there and I didn't think he would mind. I was sure he had seen his classmates in many states of undress in the locker room at school. I never even considered his gayness. I sat on my stool as Ryan got off his. Agreeing I had a good idea he shed his Carharts too and I received a shock when I saw that he wasn't wearing underwear. All he had on was socks and his boots as he sat back down. He seemed completely at ease with his nudity.

After my shock at his boldness I found myself furtively checking out his body as we talked. His arm and chest muscles were toned and well defined. The ripples of his abdomen looked like moguls on an Olympic ski slope. He was hairless except for his neatly trimmed pubic area. Several times my gaze drifted to his crotch. Really it was hard not to. He was sitting on his stool facing me with his legs spread; his cock hanging over his nut sack. His size was impressive. Even flaccid it looked to be five or six inches and fat. I tried not to look but it was impossible to keep my eyes from straying there.

I couldn't explain my fascination with what I was seeing. It was confusing. A man's genitals had never interested me before, but Ryan sitting so boldly in front of me was having an effect that was undeniable. The tingle I was feeling in my crotch was concerning.The more I glanced at his cock the more I felt mine grow. I had to control myself or my cock was going to be an embarrassment soon enough.

At one point Ryan caught me looking and smiled. Looking me straight in the eyes he said, "Jim, I hope I'm not embarrassing you, but I am very comfortable with my body. I love being in the nude when I can. Belying my nervousness; and denying my arousal to myself, I told him it wasn't a problem. To prove it I asked if he wanted a beer or something else to drink as I got up to walk across the garage to the cooler I keep it stocked with beer, water and sodas for when friends come over to hang out.

Ryan smiled again and said, "Sure. I would love something wet right now. My throat is pretty dry. How about a water."

The thought that Ryan was checking out my body sent a tingle through me. I wondered if he wanted to suck my dick. I moved a little slower as I bent to retrieve our drinks from the cooler. I felt good about my physique and was proud to show it off when Pat and I went to the beach, but this was different. I had to stop thinking these crazy thoughts. Nothing had happened. Ryan had made no move that indicated he was interested in anything but conversation and cooling off.

The trouble was that I wasn't cooling off. I was hyper aware of my dick forming a bulge in my briefs as it expanded and hoped Ryan didn't notice when I returned to hand him his bottle of water. It was early, but I deemed a beer was what I needed right then. My reaction to seeing Ryan naked and so boldly displaying his genitals was troubling. I couldn't stop myself taking quick glances at his cock as I sat back down and continued our conversation.

I had been fascinated by all the shapes and sizes of the boys in the school locker room back in high school, but I had never wanted to touch one of them. I didn't understand why, but at this moment I wanted to wrap my fingers around Ryan's shaft and feel it's girth. Feel the weight of it in my hand. My mouth was dry and I could feel my heart beating in my chest as that thought ran through my head.

I was trying not to look when Ryan suddenly reached between his legs and stroked himself slowly. My eyes had followed his movement. He grew fully erect very rapidly. He was at least seven inches long and even fatter now that it was fully engorged. My breath caught in my throat. I heard Ryan call my name. Disoriented, I looked up; embarrassed. Ryan looked straight at me and said, "Don't be embarrassed, Jim. I can tell you like the looks of my cock. Would you like to touch it?"

Shocked, I protested. "What the fuck, Ryan? What are you implying? No I don't want to touch your cock!" But that was exactly what I wanted to do. He busted me with his next words. "Sure you do. I can see the bulge in your briefs and you can't take your eyes off my cock even now. Don't you want to satisfy your curiosity?"

He got up from his stool and closed the gap between us. He was right in front of me with his hand slowly stroking his hard cock. It was like I was in a dream and I had no control over my body. I watched as my hand extended toward Ryan's cock. As my fingers brushed across the smooth pliable skin beyond his cock head my heart pounded. It was hot under my hand. Ryan removed his hand from it as I gripped it fully. He put his hand on my dick and squeezed gently. A moan escaped me. I was overloaded with sensation. I began to stroke his cock.

Ryan put his fingers in the waist band of my briefs and tugged them down. I lifted my ass off the stool so he could remove them. I had to release his cock from my grasp as he bent to lower my underwear. He left them surrounding the tops of my boots. I welcomed the feel of his mouth when he leaned in and engulfed my dick. I felt his tongue swirl around the head and little jolts like electricity coursed through me. I gave in to the sensations and enjoyed the dick sucking Ryan was giving me. He was better at it than his sister. Pat was very good at sucking dick, but she had never been able to deep throat me. Ryan was doing it on almost every stroke.

He had me ready to cum in record time. Just as my orgasm was ready to crest he stopped and straightened up. I groaned my disappointment, but before I could protest he said, "How about some reciprocal action, Jim? Why don't you suck my dick and see if you can make me feel as good as I'm making you feel?"

His words didn't shock me, but my reaction did. Without resisting his suggestion I slid off my stool and knelt before him. His hard cock standing in my face. Looking at it I saw the bead of pre-cum in his slit. Mesmerized I leaned forward and collected it with the tip of my tongue. It tasted slightly sweet. Not really understanding why I wasn't resisting what was happening I opened my mouth and let Ryan push his cock through my lips.

It was a strange feeling having his cock in my mouth. Not unpleasant at all. In fact it was a very sensual feeling as the head slid across my tongue. His girth was stretching my lips wide as I lowered my mouth down his shaft. The head touched my throat and I gagged a little before I could back off. Ryan moaned and that gave me encouragement to continue. I backed off until I felt the ridge around the base of the head. I circled it with my tongue and Ryan moaned again. Throwing inhibition away I started giving him a blow job like I wanted done for me. I had one hand on his cock and the other I used to fondle his balls.

After about a minute of me sucking him with abandon I heard Ryan say, "I knew you would be a good cock sucker. I'm glad i followed my instincts this morning. I have been thinking about this for a long time, Jim. I think we are going to have a very good time while I'm here in college."

Ryan started humping my face. He put his hands on my head and held me still while he moved his hips back and forth. He was fucking my mouth and I was moaning with every stroke. I couldn't believe how aroused I had become. Until this moment I had no idea I could enjoy performing a homosexual act like this and enjoy it so much.

Suddenly Ryan groaned and stopped with just the head of his cock in my mouth. I didn't have time to think before the first stream of cum blasted into my mouth. The second and third spurts were right behind that first. My mouth was full of the hot silky fluid. It felt so slick on my tongue, but I had to swallow or choke on it. The pungent taste was not unpleasant as it slid down my throat. In fact I readily swallowed the last two ejaculations and wished for more as Ryan finished cumming.

Ryan slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth and leaned on his stool. I looked at his cock and it was deflating. It was shiny slick with my saliva and his cum. I couldn't help myself. I crawled to him and cleaned his cock with my mouth. Ryan laughed and said, "Damn Jim, you really got into sucking cock right out of the gate. That was one hell of a good blow job, man. Thank you. Give me a minute and I'll finish what I started."

I was having a hard time processing what had just happened. Until a few minutes ago I knew I was a straight man who loved pussy. Sucking dick had never entered my mind. I had a lovely sexy wife less than a hundred feet from where I was. Yet here I was on my knees with my brother in law's cock in my mouth and wanting it to get hard again so I could suck it some more. I didn't think I had suddenly turned gay, but I couldn't explain what had come over me to warrant what I had just done and how I was feeling about it now.

Ryan must have sensed my confusion because he said, "It's alright, Jim. I don't think sucking one dick makes you gay. Just look at it this way. You have expanded your sexual experience where you can enjoy sex with either a man or woman. That's a good thing. Even though I'm gay I still enjoy a good fuck with a woman from time to time. But now you are faced with a dilemma. Do you tell Pat or do you go behind her back to suck my dick because I don't think this will be your last time doing this."

I should have been embarrassed. I should have been feeling guilty. I was feeling neither. I did feel confused by how much I enjoyed what I had just done, but I didn't regret any of it. I decided that I liked sucking Ryan's cock. He was right. The way I felt right then I knew this would not be the last time I sucked his cock.

Did I keep this a secret or did I confess my new desires to my wife? All that turmoil in my head was put on hold when I felt Ryan's cock hardening again. My dick was rock hard from lack of release, but the growing cock in my mouth was my entire focus. Letting Ryan suck me off was a distant second to lavishing his cock with affection until it erupted with another luscious load of his seed for me to consume.

As I attended to Ryan's cock trying to coax another load of cum from his balls I made up my mind. No way was I going to give up the pleasure my brother in law had introduced me to. At the same time I knew I did not want to cheat on my wife. The only choice I had was to tell her and try to convince her to let me pursue my gay side from time to time.

But that's another story entirely.

BenJacnov
BenJacnov
229 Followers