Discovery

Story Info
Billy gets introduced to life with his step-brother.
6k words
4.63
24.2k
47
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. I hope you enjoy the story; if not, such is life. Comments are always appreciated.

DISCOVERY

Billy had always felt uncomfortable around his stepfather and stepbrother, ever since his mother had remarried when he was 13. They were both much larger than him, John, his stepbrother, at 15 taller than most of the other boys in his class at 6'2", and Jason, his stepfather, a big burly man who worked as a construction foreman.

A sensitive boy just 5'9" tall with lank brown hair and hazel eyes, Billy had been greatly affected by the years of often borderline violent arguments between his parents. Though he had never witnessed any overt violence, the verbal violence was even more destructive emotionally and psychologically. As such, he had tended to avoid anything that smacked of pressure, not wanting to endure the stress that it would inevitably cause.

A good student, Billy had never been in trouble in school, or at home, scrupulously following whatever rules that there were, finding it easier to have a guideline to anchor himself to so that there weren't any surprises, and therefore, no unnecessary stress. His report cards were always full of A's and B's and he had been teased at times for being the teacher's pet, something that he found embarrassing.

Trying to fit in as best he could, Billy tried to take part in the innocuous school activities that didn't involve competition. The dates that he had had were always with the girls that the other boys found unattractive. Because he was a nice boy, these girls were eager to go out with him if he asked, as nobody else was asking. Even though he was curious about intimate contact with the girls that he dated, he was too shy and too afraid of the possible rejection to actually act on any of his buried, prurient urges, until, that is, the girl would take the initiative.

His first kiss had been a memorable one that still caused him to feel a rush of excitement, the girls lips full and soft on his and her pointed, velvety tongue pressing between his lips to find his tongue exciting him when he'd suck on it. Touching a girl's breasts for the first time to satisfy his curiosity had been a memorable experience, though not particularly exciting, until the girl had insisted that he suck on her large hard nipples, surprising himself at how enjoyable it was.

He had found it interesting more than anything else the first time he touched a pussy, all wet and soft, but he had enjoyed being able to do so in such a way that the girl was moaning and pressing against him for more. He had hesitated when she had practically begged him to eat her pussy, not sure if he wanted to put his mouth where she peed, but in the end had acquiesced, his basic nature to please other people to avoid strife and stress dominating. To his great surprise, he had enjoyed it, sucking on her big clit and hearing her moaning in delight, writhing on the back seat of the car as he got her off several times.

He had been nothing short of stunned when she had then insisted on sucking his cock, feeling a great sense of embarrassment when she had extracted it from his pants, just shy of 6" in length and not particularly thick. It had felt incredible and he had been extremely embarrassed when he found himself wondering what it would feel like to do it himself, suck a cock, and his cock exploded in her mouth. She had coughed and sputtered, spitting his cum out as his cock had continued to ooze, then apologized, explaining that she hadn't expected him to cum so quickly. She had then once again sucked on him, licking up all of the cum. When she had then kissed him, he had tasted his cum all over her mouth and tongue and had found it to be not unpleasant, similar yet different than the taste of her pussy.

After that, Billy would look for any sign that the girl that he was out with was interested in a bit more fun, always eager to suck on hard nipples or wet pussies, delighting in being able to get a girl to cum by sucking on her clit. When he had finally gotten up the nerve to try to fuck one of the girls whose pussy he had just eaten, she had told him that she wanted to be a virgin when she married, but that he could fuck her in the ass, as that would allow her to technically remain a virgin.

The very idea had seemed disgusting to Billy, but he was so determined to know what sex was like that he had agreed, doggedly working his cock into her ass, which she assured him wasn't the first time that she had experienced such a thing. It had felt very strange, but very exciting, especially the way she moaned and rotated her ass as he fucked it, pressing back against him, finally collapsing onto her stomach, her whole body vibrating as she came.

When he finally went out with a girl who allowed him to fuck her pussy, he found it far less stimulating than fucking an ass, not nearly as tight, and she didn't react with the same passion as did the girls whose asses he fucked. Clearly there was something about getting fucked in the ass that really turned a girl on. While he realized that there was no way he could ever understand what it felt like for a girl to get fucked in the pussy, he did realize that it might be possible for him to understand why they enjoyed it in their asses so much.

Billy felt that old sense of panic in himself when he'd think about it, realizing that the only boys who did such things were gay and that he didn't consider himself to be gay. It wasn't even really a curiosity as much as it was an occasional thought that drifted though his mind, usually when his cock was being sucked or he had it buried deep in some girl's ass.

When he found himself sneaking looks at the cocks of the other boys in his gym class in the showers after class, he realized that maybe he was different. It wasn't that he felt some overwhelming attraction to the other boys, but it was more a curiosity, especially when he'd hear them laughing and joking about their sexual activities. But it was when he saw a group of five of his classmates in the shower standing in a circle masturbating at the same time, a competition to see who could cum first and shoot the farthest, that he felt a sense of confusion, as his own cock had gotten as hard as a rock, something that he had been at pains to hide from the other boys, knowing how they'd react to seeing him get excited watching other boys masturbating.

Billy shared a common bathroom with his brother John which was between their bedrooms. It was not at all uncommon for either of them to occasionally run into each other in the bathroom or for one of them to be showering while the other needed to brush his teeth or to pee. While not particularly close, John had always treated Billy decently, never picking on him, never teasing him, more like roommates than anything.

But now, after having seen the circle jerk after gym class that afternoon, Billy couldn't help noticing John's cock as he showered while Billy washed his face and hands, using the mirror to surreptitiously look at his stepbrother. John's cock was clearly bigger than his, longer and thicker, and he already had hair growing on his chest, while Billy's was as smooth as the day he had been born.

As he was drying his face and hands, John finished his shower and began to dry himself, stepping out of the shower as he tousled his hair with the towel to dry it, Billy unable to stop himself from looking at his cock as it swung in front of him.

"What's up, Kid?" John asked, the nickname that he had bestowed upon Billy upon becoming his stepbrother, a habit that he had never broken.

"Nothing," Bill said, turning to go to his own room.

"Why don't I believe you?" John asked as he wrapped the towel around his waist, always aware that his younger stepbrother was a sensitive young man.

"It's just...something happened in school today is all," Bill said, flushing and not wanting to talk to anyone about it.

"A problem?" John asked.

"No, no, nothing like that," Billy said. "Just..."

"Well, obviously something happened that's bothering you," John said. "Come tell me about it while I get dressed," he said, turning and going into his own bedroom, Billy hesitating, then following.

"So, what happened in school that's got you so bothered?" John asked, dropping his towel to the floor and rummaging in a drawer for a pair of boxer shorts which his stepped into, not noticing his stepbrother's eyes watching his cock.

"It was in gym class, or after, actually," Billy replied, suddenly uncomfortable, as much about relating what had happened as well as the sudden hardening of his own cock as he remembered it, that and the sight of his brother's cock, suddenly seeing it as a cock for the first time.

"Okay," John said as he pulled on some jeans and then a T-shirt, then sat down on the end of his bed.

Billy related how he had seen the circle jerk in the shower, blushing.

"That happened all the time when I was in school," John said with a laugh. "It's normal. Everyone jerks off."

"I-I'd never seen anyone do it before," Billy said.

"You should have joined them," John said. "I sure would have."

"Really!" Billy gasped.

"Sure," John replied. "It's a lot of fun and a good way to bond with the other guys. It's no big deal."

"You-you've done that?" Billy asked.

"Lots of times," John replied. "You do jerk off, don't you?"

"Sometimes," Billy admitted, blushing.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," John said. "A guy could go crazy if he didn't cum sometimes."

"Do you...do you still, you know, jerk off?" Billy asked.

"Sure," John replied. "Sometimes I just have to cum and if there's no girl handy..."

"I-I don't think that I could do it in front of anyone," Billy said.

"Sure you could," John assured him. "It's only hard the first time. Is that what's bothering you, that you wanted to join them but were afraid?" he asked.

"I-I don't think so," Billy replied.

"If you want, we can do it together," John offered. "Maybe if you can do it with me, you'll be able to do it with other guys."

"What, just jerk off, just like that?" Billy asked, aghast when he felt his cock hardening in his pants. "Together?"

"I don't mind," John said. "All this talk sort of makes me want to, if you know what I mean. Isn't your cock getting a bit hard just talking about it?"

"Yeah, I guess so," Billy replied, flushing with embarrassment.

"Hey, you need to get over this," John said. "There's no reason to feel ashamed of something that's perfectly normal."

"Is it normal?" Billy asked.

"Well, sure it is," John replied.

"But getting...excited, hard in front of other guys," Billy said.

"It's not like you're doing it because they turn you on or anything," John said. "It's just jerking off."

"So you don't think about, uh, well, doing anything with the other guys when you're doing that, jerking off together?" Billy asked.

"Any guy who says he never thought about it is a liar," John said, laughing. "But I've never seriously thought about it. There's just too many girls who are more than happy to give me what I want."

"I-I thought that there was something wrong with me," Billy said.

"Why?" John asked.

"I-I got...excited," Billy replied, flushing. "I got hard when I saw them."

"I would have, too," John said. "Come on, let's jerk off together. You'll see, there's nothing to it and I know I'll feel better if I cum. All this talk..."

Billy could only stare in mute astonishment when his stepbrother pushed his jeans and boxers down and began to massage his cock in his hand, which quickly grew to its full eight thick inches.

"Come on, don't be afraid," John urged him as he slowly stroked himself. "Or are you just going to stand there and watch me do it?"

His face flaming, Billy pushed his pants and boxers down and wrapped his hand around his cock, unable to tear his eyes from his stepbrother's and embarrassingly aware of how much smaller his own cock was.

"That's it," John encouraged when he saw Billy slowly start to jack himself, making sure that his face didn't show the pity he felt for his stepbrother's somewhat undersized cock. "Fun, isn't it?" he asked, grinning down at his stepbrother.

"Yeah, kind of," Billy replied, relieved that his cock had finally hardened as he continued to jack it with his hand.

"What are you thinking about to excite yourself?" John asked as he stroked his big cock.

"I dunno," Billy replied, flushing as he continued to jerk himself off.

"Of course, you do," John laughed. "I'm thinking of eating pussy and then fucking it," he said. "Come on, you can tell me."

"Oh, oh, oh," Billy gasped, his cock erupting in his hand and cum shooting out to land on the floor.

"That's the ticket," John laughed. "I'm right behind you," he said, his hand flying on the shaft of his cock. "Oh, yeah!" he cried out, a thick stream of cum shooting out and landing on the floor almost six feet away, followed by another, then another, John jacking himself and squeezing the cum from his cock to join the puddle between his feet.

"That was great, wasn't it?" John asked, smiling.

"Uh, yeah," Billy replied, flushing.

"You can't still be embarrassed," John said. "So, what were you thinking about? Whatever it was, it sure made you cum."

"I-I can't," Billy replied. "It-it...I can't."

"Hey, Kid, whatever it is, it's okay," John assured him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You look like you need to get something off of your chest."

"It-it-it's just so hard to talk about," Billy said, hanging his head. "I-I feel like-like maybe there's something wrong with me."

"Whatever it is, I'm sure that it's not as bad as you think," John said. "And whatever it is, I'll do whatever I can to help you. How's that?"

"You won't want to help me if I tell you," Billy said, barely audible.

"All that bad, huh?" John said. "Maybe you should talk to your mother, then."

"No! I-I could never tell her, never!" Billy said, real anguish in his voice.

"Hey, Kid, what is it?" John asked, suddenly worried.

"I-I-I...when I saw the other guys jerking off yesterday, I-I got excited," Billy managed to say.

"Okay," John said. "It can't be that, there has to be something more."

"I-I didn't get excited just watching them," Bill said.

"What, because you really wanted to join them?" John asked.

"N-no," Billy replied. "It-it was when I wondered what it would be like to suck on one of their cocks that I got excited."

"No shit!" John exclaimed, stunned. "Well, we've all wondered what it might be like."

"Even you?" Billy asked imploringly.

"Sure," John replied, "but I never got excited by thinking about it."

"I did," Billy said with a sigh. "And it happened again when we...when we...when we were jerking off together."

"You wanted to suck my cock?" John asked, unable to keep all of the surprise out of his voice.

"I-I thought about what it would be like," Billy corrected. "And when I started to imagine it, I-I-I came."

"Wow," John said, shaking his head. "I can see why you've been uncomfortable."

"Do you hate me now?" Billy asked.

"Of course not," John replied. "I could never hate anyone who wanted to suck my cock," he said in a joking manner, putting an arm around Billy's shoulders and drawing him to the bed where they sat side by side on the end.

"I-I don't know why I think about things like that," Billy said. "I don't want to think those things, but I just do."

"Look, I can't say that I understand what you're going through, but maybe you're at some crux in your life and you're trying to figure out who you are," John said.

"But who am I?" Billy practically wailed. "I-I-I'm afraid that maybe I'm gay or something."

"Well, so what if you are," John said. "We're still family and you'll always be my stepbrother."

"But what am I going to do about it, how I feel, how I've been reacting?" Billy asked.

"What do you want to do?" John asked.

"I haven't been able to stop thinking about it," Billy said. "And it's not just that," he admitted.

"There's more?" John asked.

"When I...when I was having sex with a girl..." Billy started to say.

"I'd say that that eliminates gay," John said with a laugh. "You have sex with girls? You like it?"

"Yes," Billy replied, flushing at his stepbrother's broad smile.

"Then I definitely don't understand," John said, shaking his head.

"Now you see my problem," Billy sighed. "I do like sex with girls, but it's mostly sucking on their nipples or eating them, or fucking them in the ass."

"That sounds pretty normal to me," John said.

"The last couple of times I was fucking a girl in the ass, I wondered what it would feel like," Billy blurted out.

"Wow!" John said. "I'd be confused, too."

"I-I-I need to find out...if I'm gay or something," Billy said.

"I'm not sure if I can help you there or not," John said, "but if I can, I will. I told you that I'd always have your back."

"Maybe," Billy said after a long silence, "maybe you could...you could let me suck your cock."

"Suck my cock," John said.

"Maybe I won't like it and I'll know that I'm not gay," Billy said.

"What if you do like it?" John asked. "Do you want me to fuck you in the ass, too?"

"I need to know," Billy said, his voice filled with anguish. "I didn't wish for this, it's just...it's just..."

"Hey, Kid, it's okay," John said, in spite of himself, a bit shaken. "If you're gay, then you're gay and that's life. It's not the norm, but it's certainly not unusual, not these days. Maybe it's just a thing that you need to find out, get out of your system."

"That's what I was thinking," Billy said eagerly, hopefully. "But I can't think of any way to find out other than...other than to do it, to try it."

"Look, I can see that this is a big deal for you and I understand as much as I can," John said, placing a sympathetic hand on his stepbrother's shoulder. "It's between us, but you should think about it. Don't just rashly...you should sleep on it, is all."

"And if I sleep on it and still feel like I need to...like I want to...try it..." Billy said.

"Then I'll help you," John said.

"Really!?" Billy exclaimed, his eyes large. "Oh, John, thank you," he said, impulsively turning and hugging his older stepbrother. "I-I don't know who else I can trust."

"Well, we'll see how you feel in the morning," John said, standing up and pulling his boxers and jeans back up. "Don't force yourself to do something unless you really want to."

"Okay," Billy said as he, too, stood up and pulled his pants up.

"And no matter what, quit being so hard on yourself about it," John admonished as Billy disappeared into their common bathroom on the way to his own room.

Billy had strange erotic dreams that night, the only common thread being his stepbrother's cock. He could see it, big and thick with the vein bulging along the length of the shaft as cum shot in slow motion from the slit, stream after stream of thick hot cum, counting them like sheep until he finally fell into a deep dreamless sleep, only to awaken in the middle of a wet dream featuring John's cock, the sheets, and his cock and balls covered with his cum that was still seeping from his own cock.

School seemed to go on forever that day and Billy was grateful to not have gym class. He wasn't sure if he'd have been able to handle it. Arriving home after school let out at three, he was a nervous wreck waiting for John to get home from the local community college where he was taking classes.

Finally hearing his stepbrother in their adjoining bathroom, Billy opened the door, stopping when he saw that John was peeing, his big thick cock in his hand as a stream of piss splashed into the toilet.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,353 Followers
12