Discovery Ch. 01

Story Info
Anonymous note leads man to compromising porn film of wife.
6.8k words
4.41
151.8k
93

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 11/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers

Have you ever discovered something you wish you hadn't?

One day you're living blissfully unaware of some situation, and then suddenly, somehow, you find out something that you didn't want to know. Sometimes it creeps up on you, bit by bit, like putting puzzle pieces together until the overall pattern emerges. Other times, you learn about things all at once, and then, in hindsight, you see the little clues that were always there, but that you'd somehow ignored. Sometimes it's a current event; other times it was something that happened years earlier. This is one of those stories.

I'm Gar Winston. Gar is my nickname; it's short for Garrett, and rhymes with 'jar.' I'm fifty -- the big 'five-oh.' My wife Kim tells me I'm still as handsome and sexy as when she married me two decades earlier. I have tousled brown hair, steel gray eyes that can look green or blue depending on the color shirt I'm wearing, and I've kept pretty trim over the years thanks to Kim's obsession with her weight.

Kim is a knockout, even at forty-eight after having mothered two of our children to adulthood. She's an Irish lass with long, fiery red hair that is eye-catching and one of her best features. She occasionally has the fiery disposition to go with it, along with flashing green eyes. She's trim but naturally busty, and has long shapely legs that seem to go on forever, especially if she's wearing a short tennis skirt. People often stare at her; certain she's a movie star.

Long before I met her, she learned how to maximize her good looks and her sex appeal through the right clothing: a pair of high heels and a short skirt to bring out the best shape in her legs, a wide belt to accentuate her narrow waist, a buttoned blouse -- with not too many buttons fastened to highlight her breasts and cleavage, and the application of subtle makeup in just the right places to accentuate her cheekbones, soften her few freckles, and bring out her lovely facial features. She usually looked calm, relaxed, and regal, right on the edge of sexy, even when we were lounging around the house on a weekend and doing chores, or when we were on vacation hiking in the mountains in the western part of the state and she was wearing hiking gear with her mane of hair pulled back in a makeshift pony tail.

We both have good jobs, and have squirreled away enough money to put both kids through college and get a head start on thinking about retirement. Kim is the executive secretary to the CEO and president of a company called Pharmacol Health (the first word a concatenation of pharmacology). She's worked for the company for fifteen years and progressed to her senior position about seven years ago after educating herself about molecular pharmacology, the pharmaceuticals sector, and psychology.

Kim takes no shit off anyone, and near as I can tell never has. Repeatedly, I hear that her reputation is that of a highly efficient and effective executive assistant. When she first got the head admin job, everyone thought she'd screwed her way up there or was there just to be eye-candy on rug row. Those impressions quickly dissipated as she proved how tough she could be in managing her boss' time, demanding compliance with promised milestones, and even setting up and running meetings for him, including part of the annual shareholders' meeting. She was poised and unafraid of standing up in front of several hundred shareholders, calling a meeting to order, and then acting as moderator as the executives in the company spoke of their accomplishments and plans.

Kim was so good looking I had no doubt that people hit on her all the time. Before she got promoted she had more problems. She grew up and went to high school near Boston, but then lived in Los Angeles for six years. In LA, she assured me, she had learned every put down for every situation you could imagine. She told me she could repel male advances three ways: dismissively, flirtatiously, or the vocal equivalent of a hard kick in the groin. From what I heard at her company's social functions, she often used the latter approach to keep a lid on things, so much so that she became known as the 'ice queen' at Pharmacol. I stopped worrying about her fidelity or 'virginity' after a while.

I manage the information systems group in another nearby company called Intercont Logistics (IL) -- a multibillion dollar a year intercontinental logistics company. Because of the geographic spread of our company as well as the need to visit our hardware and software vendors, I travel all over the world -- a lot.

I can get overly focused on work. Kim has consistently nudged me back into 'family mode' over the years when I get remote, my thinking is too far a field, or when I've been away for too long. I know I'm seen as a competent manager, yet also a nice guy that goes out of his way to help and be supportive of the staff. Someone once told me I had low ego needs. I guess that goes with having a Pollyanna attitude about life, being a perpetual optimist, and believing that every cloud has a silver lining. I wasn't always that way at work. Early in my career I was quick to anger, and could be dismissive. Over time, and with some good mentors, I mellowed out.

Of course, all these traits set the stage for my 'discovery.' The one I wish had never come to light.

I can still recall the day. It was a Friday in October, and I'd just flown in from a four-day trip to Silicon Valley, stopping for half a day at one of our operations centers in Chicago. I got home about three o'clock. Kim was at work, and the house was empty, so I unpacked and set about catching up with mail and things on my desk after five days playing road warrior.

Kim always piled the bills and any mail on my desk. If I were away a long time, she'd work her way through the bills, paying most of them online in her efficient way. Any other mail sat until I got home. Thus, I sorted through the pile of mail, frequently dumping the things that obviously looked like junk mail into the trashcan without even opening the envelopes.

One envelope I started to throw away made me pause, however. It had no return address on it, yet the crisply typed address made it different from other advertisements. I slit open the envelope, fully anticipating that with one glance I'd be tossing the contents into the wastebasket.

The contents were one letter-size page with only a few words typed in the middle: 'Buy the DVDPrivate Afternoons. Someone you know has a starring role. More later.' I hesitated long enough to set aside the page and examine the envelope.

The envelope was stamped rather than metered. This might have been why I opened it rather automatically tossing the unknown piece. The postmark was from Raleigh on Monday morning, the largest city near to our suburban North Carolina home, yet a city in which I knew no one.

I slipped the page back into the envelope and tucked the letter into my top desk drawer where I stored other 'suspense' items -- things I might get back to some day. I thought for a moment about the directive to 'buy a copy' of some movie. I turned to my computer and did a quick search for the movie.

Much to my surprise, two movies with that title popped up -- both were apparently porn flicks. I read about the one that seemed newer and more popular, and saw no reason why anyone in it would pique my interest. A lot less was available on the other older film other than a brief description of the DVD as exceptionally sensational. On a whim, I ordered a copy, paid online, and then tucked the whole matter away until I could see whether the film was any good. Kim and I occasionally spiced up our sex life with a porn movie. We didn't have a lot of them, but there were a few hidden away in my closet where the kids had been less likely to find them.

By the time Kim got home a couple of hours later, I'd paid the bills, sorted out my travel expenses, and all but forgotten the letter and the movie I'd ordered. Kim was glad to find me home after my days and nights traveling and showered me with kisses. We were both relishing the new time we suddenly had alone together now that both of our children were away at college. Both had been home for the summer, and consequently there hadn't been much time for spontaneous lovemaking, particularly to celebrate a homecoming before dinner.

I was horny and pleased to find Kim in a rare and similar mood. We stood in the kitchen where I'd greeted her and necked for a few minutes. Kim's lips tasted divine. The very sight of her turned me on just as much as when I'd first met her twenty-two years earlier. Whereas I'd started showing sure signs of being an aging male, Kim looked only a few years older than on our wedding day. I even had to acknowledge that my libido was showing signs of fading.

There's an old wives' tale about redheads, namely that they have more sex than women with any other hair color. I used to tease her about that fact, but she always took it in stride and commented that redheads heard the rumor too and then felt they had to live up to their reputation.

In any case, Kim and I migrated to our master bedroom, where I teased off every piece of clothing she wore. We both showered together, Kim covering her long red tresses with a shower cap. I was sure we'd washed and re-washed every little nook and cranny on each other's bodies several times when we turned off the water. I got out first and got us towels.

As Kim stepped out of the shower, I enfolded her in a large towel and then started to massage her shoulders and back, a service I render not often enough in her thinking, and one that always pays off handsomely. I could watch her alluring body in the large vanity mirror as I rubbed her back, her full breasts swaying with my attentions. The massage, complete with a toweling dry, continued to our large bed. Oils and lotions from our bedside table also came into our sex play.

The more my hands roamed over Kim's body, the more I wanted her and the more she panted and looked at me with her come hither look. I kneaded her breasts, sucking on each one to excite and arouse her. Kim moaned. I knew small biting motions stimulated her, and today was no exception. She watched me with rapt attention as I kissed and licked every inch of her chest.

After a few minutes of this, Kim rolled me over on my back and became the aggressor. She arched her body over mine so she could take my turgid member into her mouth. She told me how nice my cock felt in terms of length and girth, not to mention capability to please. I loved our dirty talk, and Kim had always been creative and willing to use it in our encounters. She could always conger up some fantasy, story, or situation that would excite the two of us to new levels of horniness and sexual excitement.

Kim alternately stroked me in a masturbating move, and sucked and licked the mushroomed head of my shaft as I started to thrust up into her mouth. I kept swelling until her hand barely reached around my rod's circumference. Gradually, she pulled the rod deeper and deeper into her mouth. I felt the tip enter her throat as her face pushed into my pubic bone.

"My God," I thought, "She's completely swallowed my hard cock." Now, I was the one moaning. I knew Kim had this talent, but it was one she seldom brought out for use in our play. Perhaps we needed to find more times like this. Kim reached up and stroked and pinched my nipples.

I reminded her in a whisper, "If I have the choice of where to cum, it's not into your willing mouth, although I know that's not a trivial act. I would much rather be embedded deep in your warm pussy. You're putting me on high alert right now. Can I make love to you?"

Kim moved up my prone body and straddled my hips. She rose up while she held my saliva-covered cock in her right hand. She rubbed the mushroom shaped head along her slit several times, focusing on her clit. Then she started little up and down jerky movements over me, sometimes thrusting her hips forward and sometimes to one side or the other. Each time she came down, my dick would go a little deeper into her cunt. Quarter inch by quarter inch, she worked her pussy down my cock, teasing erotically, until at last our pubic bones jammed together.

We didn't move for a few moments, just enjoying the sensation of mutual coupling that we'd accomplished. We tenderly kissed each other and whispered words of love to one another. I delighted in the warmth surrounding my cock, punctuated as it was by an occasional muscle twitch from my wife. Kim praised the sense of fullness I gave her.

I reached up and again started to stroke and smooth her breasts, pinching her nipples between my fingers. I could actually feel Kim's vaginal muscles contract when I tugged or bit into one of her nips a little harder than usual.

Gradually, we established a rhythm as I thrust in and out of Kim's vagina. We enjoyed this pace for a few moments, and then Kim started to rotate her hips in a rolling motion that sucked my cock deep into her body on her forestrokes -- right up to her cervix, and then released me on the backstroke. She bent over me as she did this, so that I could suck on first one breast and then the other. Kim's nipples were rigid and as hard as my cock; all were steel rods of varying lengths extending from our bodies to maximize our pleasure in some way.

Kim's rotating hips always did me in. I couldn't hold back any longer and told her so. "I'm going to cum," I panted as I thrust up hard into her body. She smiled and kissed me again, her tongue thrusting into my mouth as her nipples raked across his chest; "Me too," she muttered as her eyes rolled up.

We pumped only another thirty seconds with increasing vigor until my orgasm arrived. I felt the approach from deep in my body. The first rays of ultimate pleasure filled my whole lower body as I thrust up into Kim's cunt. The wonderful sensation radiated outward until it was focused on my cock and Kim's vagina. Rapidly, then, signals going to my brain said this is spectacular; you feel good all over -- and I did. I glowed. My inner pump forced my frothy white semen from deep within; I felt the surges moving down my urethra towards Kim's body. I came and came and came, filling her exquisite pussy with my love juice.

Kim's orgasm arrived simultaneously with mine. Her vocalizations became louder and louder again. Moans had turned into squeaks of enjoyment had turned into more slutty words, spoken and then shouted, urging continued fucking, sucking, and licking until the end of time. Her back arched, and she thrust her cunt down onto my hard cock for deep penetration. Her arms moved back to support her from falling backwards onto my legs. I was deep into her body, my cockhead by her cervix as I exploded. I could feel the strong rippling muscles inside her spasming vagina milking every drop of fluid from my cock.

Kim said she could feel my surges splashing on the walls of her vagina. She said, "Oh God" about a dozen times. We were both soaked in sweat, and the room had that sensual aroma of sexual intercourse.

Kim collapsed into my arms. I remained deeply ensconced in her vagina as we both panted and listened to our racing hearts. Gradually, the after shocks from our climaxes subsided and our body chemistries came back towards normal. I stroked Kim's back and buttocks gently as we cuddled in our after glows. She remained above me, clearly unwilling to make any move that would result in the separation of our sexual union.

I whispered to her, "Thank you, my gorgeous Darling. I love you so much."

"And thank you my handsome Gar," Kim whispered back. "I love you." After another minute passed, she rolled off beside me; grabbing a bedside washcloth we kept at the ready to catch the drips of semen from her pussy. She said in a low voice, "I think I need another shower ... and I'm hungry. Aren't you supposed to feed women before you fuck them?" She giggled.

*

I'd met Kim the week after she'd moved to the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina from living in LA for six years. She'd grown up in a suburb of Boston and then left to go to college at UCLA. Money was scarce in her family, so after her first year she started working part time -- doing clerical jobs she said -- so that she could fund the rest of her college education. It took her six years to graduate with a B.S. in business, however, she was proud that she'd finished.

Kim had a high school friend that she'd kept in touch with that lived in Durham. Her friend had lured her to North Carolina with the promise of interesting jobs and good-looking guys in the area. That's when I came along -- good looking guy that I am.

We met at a yard party her friend hosted to welcome her to the area. I knew a friend of a friend of a friend, so ended up at the party. We fell into a conversation and consequently started dating. I fell in love almost right away. I didn't say anything, because from the moment we met, Kim made it clear she wanted to take any new relationship slowly. Thus, our early courtship consisted of me doing everything I could to earn her love and affection: flowers, candy, poetry, stories, romantic dinners, and on and on. She confessed to having been in a couple of relationships while in LA that turned out to be 'big mistakes' as she put it, thus, she wanted to be sure how she felt before she committed to anything. I continued my romancing with greater ardor.

We spent several months getting to know one another and talking about the kind of life we wanted in the future for ourselves and our children. I often felt she was interrogating me in those first months of our relationship, and I always felt I scored well on whatever tests she was putting me through. I more or less accepted Kim as she was, appreciating the tidbits about her past that she shared.

Over time, we became increasingly romantic. It was six months after we'd started dating before we slept together. Later, I recall thinking she'd held me at arm's length an unusually long period of time. She'd grown up in a 'sexually liberated' household, lost her virginity at fourteen, and shyly admitted to a string of relationships through her youth that included sex.

A couple of months after we started to have sex, we both openly confessed our deep love for each other. Once I heard that, I felt that I had to make my move. I immediately bought a diamond ring. It wasn't anything gigantic, but it was all I needed. On the next night, I got down on my knee and proposed marriage to Kim.

She accepted!

Almost a year later, we had a modest wedding at her parent's home outside Boston, with our families and a few close friends in attendance. By then, I'd met all Kim's relatives and a few of her old friends from the Boston suburb she'd grown up in. I'd been surprised to find she'd invited no one from her years in Los Angeles. Kim had explained she wanted to forgot those years and move ahead with her life. As she put it, she'd gotten what she went there for -- a college education -- and had nothing else from those years was worth bringing east.

My family idolized Kim from the time they first met her. Of course, she was prettier than anybody they'd ever known. Moreover, she was polite and solicitous of their good opinions about her. I helped her reputation by doing what came naturally, raving about how wonderful my married life was.

Our early-married life was almost idyllic. We had our spats as we sorted out boundaries and learned to live together, but things always ended with an abundance of love, respect, and caring for one another. About a year into our marriage, Kim became pregnant with Jamie and a year or so after that we had Heather. She dropped out of the workforce for a couple of years, until Jamie started kindergarten, and we felt that Heather would adapt well to day care. That was when she started at Pharmacol Health.

Romantic1
Romantic1
2,981 Followers
12