Discovery of the Moment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,770 Followers

She looked at me quizzically for a second and blinked at me. "W-what happened?" she asked with effort.

"You went on overload and passed out," I told her. "Sent me sailing right into the air. Are you... are you okay?"

Kelly looked around herself. "Where the fuck did all these pillows come from?"

"I went Between the second you started and put them underneath you to cushion you. You scared the hell out of me, honey."

Kelly looked up at her bald, well-fucked pussy with alarm. "Did I lose any?" she asked.

I glanced at her mound and then looked back at her in disbelief. "Are you kidding me?" I asked with incredulity. "Kelly, you were off the charts. I thought you were going to have a heart attack! I think we should stop this right-"

Kelly grabbed my forearm and held it in a vice-like grip. I was stunned at how strong she really was. "Don't you fucking DARE stop!" she snarled at me. "Just let me get my bearings for a minute and then let's get back to business."

"Kelly, I-"

"Dad," she said, locking her eyes on mine, "I've been waiting for this my whole life." I gave her an askance look. "Okay," she amended, "maybe not my WHOLE life, but for a long time, anyway. So I passed out. Women pass out from their orgasms all the time. No big deal. And no one got hurt, right?"

"Actually," I corrected her, "someone did. Me." I then told her about my miraculous healing experience.

"Holy shit, that's cool!" Kelly said with an excited smile, still in the receptive position she'd been in since we began. "Maybe you can get Mom-"

I shook my head. "I'm sorry, honey. I already thought of that and realized that doing that would only create more problems for all of us."

Kelly's face fell in disappointment, but brightened up a second later. "Oh, well. Nothing's changed, then. For now, it's just us and," she reached up and gingerly dipped a delicate finger into her cum-filled pussy, "we haven't quite hit our goal yet."

"Sweetheart-" I began cautiously, still not sure if this whole thing was such a good idea now.

Kelly cut me off again. "Okay, Dad. I'll make a compromise with you. You don't have to fill me to 'overflowing'. Just a few more times and I'll be happy. Okay? Pleeeeease? I love you." Kelly looked up at me with the most pleading, earnest eyes, a look that she had mastered over the years to butter me up for pretty much any request, no matter how absurd.

I regarded my daughter in silence for a few seconds and then rolled my eyes upward. No matter how hard I tried, I could never resist her. "Okay," I sighed. "But that's it."

"So eight more times?" she pushed eagerly.

"Three," I stated flatly.

"Six."

"Five."

"Deal," Kelly said and raised one of her hands up. "Shake on it?"

Instead of taking her hand to shake on the deal, I simply kissed her on the lips. "I can't believe I just bartered with my daughter over how many more time I'm going to cum inside of her," I said. "Okay. Five more and then we're through."

My daughter pulled me down for another kiss, this one much hotter and sexier than the last, and said, "Thank you, Daddy." Then she resituated herself back to the exact same position as she had been before, with her knees dangling directly over her head and her pussy straight up in the air. "Ready when you are!" she sing-songed to me.

I stood up and went Between for the last time. I'd been up for just a few hours and had only cum twice on that day in my subjective time, so I knew that I could easily produce five more loads of cum, deposit them inside my daughter's pussy and finally be done with this crazy exercise. I looked down at my groin and, much to my chagrin, I was already erect again, the kiss my daughter gave me having done a very effective job on my libido. Misgivings be damned, a man's body simply can't resist a vixen like Kelly Baker, no matter how hard he may try. "I still can't believe I'm doing this," I said to no one in particular as I made my way to my "spot." In an almost mechanical fashion, I placed the tip of my erect cock back inside my daughter's extremely cummy pussy and slowly began to fuck her once more. As the moments passed I allowed my baser instincts to take control and, before I knew it, I felt my loins start to tighten up in an impending orgasm. I flipped to Normal Time at the last second, just before I started to spew my seed inside my little girl's cunt, and then let myself go.

Kelly moaned throatily as the sensations caught up with her, but she kept her eyes glued to mine as spurt after spurt of her father's cum was added to the thirty-six loads already waiting within her tight pussy. "Back so soon?" she asked rhetorically as my balls emptied the last of my cum into her. "Thanks again, Daddy," she added sweetly. "You really are making me the happiest girl on earth by doing this."

As I pulled my spent member from her spermy depths, I said, "As your dad, I'm still concerned for your safety, Kelly, but as a man? I've got to admit: this is easily the sexiest, raunchiest, most depraved thing I've ever done in my life and I'm loving every minute of it." I held my cock in my hand and squeezed along the shaft gently, watching with perverse relish as a few more drops of my cum fell onto her well-lubricated pussy lips.

Kelly patted her tummy just below her mound and said, "Four more to go, Daddy. See you in a second."

I winked at her and disappeared from her time-frame for another hour.

The next four loads of cum went pretty much as all the others did. I'd been gone an additional six hours to recoup from each orgasm, but the last one seemed like it would take an eternity. Part of me just wanted to get it over and done with, but another part of me (the part that won out) wanted to make it last for as long as humanly possible. I slow-fucked my daughter in her up-turned position for nearly thirty minutes before I allowed myself to cum for the last time that day. And, as I expected, Kelly's reaction to that grand finalé was truly spectacular. She rode out a fairly intense orgasm for several minutes while my cock stayed buried in her cunt, giving herself over completely to her carnal needs until, finally, she was reduced to quiet and gentle shudders. When she was through cumming on my cock, I pulled out of her and said. "Well, my dear, that's it." I started to leave the sofa as I said, "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go take a shower, which is something I've missed for these last five days."

"Wait!" Kelly said, not moving. "There's just one more thing..."

I stopped and looked at her warily. "Kelly...."

My daughter just smiled up at me playfully. "No, Dad, it's okay. All I want you to do is, uhm... well... can you push my hips forward a little, please? I want to try something."

In her current position, tipping her hips forward would mean that her pussy would be almost directly over her head. I knew that the way the human body was shaped, she wouldn't be able to actually lick her own pussy, so I figured she just wanted to see the results of five days worth of cum. Having watched all of the porn videos on the laptop and read all of the stories I knew that my daughter was quite simply put a creampie fetishist. I don't know how or why, but she just had the strongest attraction to seeing cum after it had been shot into a woman's pussy. Seeing cum by itself, apparently, did nothing for her because not a single one of those videos featured an external cum-shot. I guess some people are just wired differently.

With a sigh of resignation, I complied with her request and carefully tipped her hips forward. My daughter gazed excitedly up at her own cum-filled pussy with pure awe and I'd swear there was a hint of reverence in her look, too. "Ooooh, wow," she said quietly. "Would you look at that? I mean, WOW, Dad. Look at all of that cum. Look what you did to me. It's... it's just amazing." Her voice was soft and gentle, as though talking any louder might break some unknown spell within that living room. Her hands awkwardly moved up to touch herself while I held her in that strange position. What she did next, I must say, truly blew me away. With absolute care, Kelly applied pressure on her lower tummy with her fingertips and opened her mouth hungrily as forty-one loads of her father's cum began to ooze out of her pussy. My cum dribbled out of her, first in drops and then in a long, thick stream, and fell straight into her mouth. Not only did she want me to fill her pussy with my seed, but my little girl wanted to drink as much of my baby-batter as she could from her own cunt. All this time, I realized, was spent with one purpose in mind: to turn my daughter's pussy into the perfect cup from which to drink a father/daughter cum cocktail.

I didn't even ask as, still holding her hips above her head and watching her drink my cum from her soft chalice, I turned 180-degrees and pushed my suddenly hard cock into her entrance, causing even more of my thick, white milk to spill out of her. I pushed as far into her as I could go, completely displacing my cum with my engorged cock, and Kelly cooed happily as she held her mouth open for more. Holding her in position with one hand, I pulled myself out of her and knelt down just enough to shove my cock into her warm, waiting mouth.

Kelly sucked the tip of my cock into her mouth without a hint of protest and grabbed onto my ass cheeks to pull me down deeper into her throat. My daughter sucked at the tip of my penis as hard as she could to get a few more drops of daddy-cum out of it. I let go of her hips, which rolled back safely to rest against the couch, and reached forward to push two fingers into her pussy. I could feel more of my cum coat my fingers as they gently wiggled inside her messy snatch and managed to pull a sizeable amount of it out. I brought my cum-coated fingers to her mouth as she let my cock free and immediately sucked my fingers clean, too. When she was done, she returned her attention back to my phallus and licked my cock shaft completely clean, savoring the taste of her and my juices which were still there, and then released her hold on me completely.

"Now," she said contentedly, "you can go take that shower, Daddy. Thank you SO much! I love you."

"I love you, too, honey," I answered, knowing that the love of which she spoke wasn't the romantic kind, but the kind of a happy girl who has just gotten a much-desired and priceless gift. "And if you know what's good for you, Kelly, you ought to take a shower, too."

"Oh, don't worry," she said. "I will. But first," she looked at her still up-turned pussy, "I think I'm going to enjoy as much of that as I can before I do." She carefully got out of her awkward position and moved herself so that she was seated on the very edge of the couch, occupying the same spot I had been in for the last five days. We both watched intently as even more of my sperm gushed out of her. With one hand, she continued to apply pressure to her pussy mound while the other acted as a sort of cup for my cum. Within seconds my daughter had a palm-full of my cum and immediately poured it down her throat. She made a show of gulping and swallowing down my juices as she looked me in the eyes. Once her gullet was clear, she said, "Mmmm! Thanks again, Dad." She glanced at my throbbing penis, which still hadn't gone down, and giggled. "Are you SURE you want to stop now?"

I just shook my head and said, "Little girl, you're going to be the death of me one day."

Kelly shrugged as she took another swipe at her palm with her tongue. "Well," she said, "at least you'll go with a smile, won't you?"

With a smirk, I said, "I will at that."

Kelly stood up and looked down at her groin. Only a few drops of my cum started a downward trail along her inner thighs, but she didn't bother to scoop those up as she walked towards me. She reached up with both hands and pulled my face down so that she could kiss me passionately, thankfully. "Go take your shower, Daddy. Lord knows you've earned it. And, don't worry, I'll clean up here." She planted a quick and gentle kiss on my cheek and then turned around to go about the task of picking up the disaster area that had become the family living room.

I watched her for a few seconds, shook my head in utter disbelief at how absurd my life had become, and then went to go take a much-needed hot, warm, wet, cleansing shower.

-----------------------------

I sincerely hope you enjoyed this chapter! Again, people, PLEASE submit your comments either via email or in the public comments. The more comments I get, the more likely it is that I will continue this storyline!

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,770 Followers