Discovery of the Moment Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers

Fuck, I hated it when she did that. In a fraction of time she had managed to take a sledgehammer to all of my issues, a trait that she definitely inherited from her mother. I let my shoulders drop in defeat, feeling oddly resentful that she'd robbed me of my pity-party so deftly. "Nothing," I said hollowly. "And, yet, I do."

Kelly sat bolt upright and squared her shoulders back. "Well, then, it's about fucking time that you get over it, Dad. Because if this is how it's going to be for the rest of your life, I'm pretty damned sure that I'll get tired of it real quick. It's bullshit, Dad. It's Life and, if there's nothing else you've taught me better, it can majorly suck sometimes, no matter what you do." She paused for a beat and then asked, "Do I have to keep myself away from you in order for you to get over this shit? If that's what it takes, then I'll do it. I'll fucking hate it because you're the only thing I really have left in this life, but I'll do it if I knew, even for a second, that it would help you to heal. Dad, I love you. You're MY agape."

I looked up at my daughter sharply at that, my mouth hanging open in surprise. But I shouldn't have been. Not really. With a fair bit of soul-searching I could justifiably say that, in Sarah's absence, Kelly was my agape, too. She was the better half of me in this world once Sarah was gone, both literally (since she shared half of my genetic code) and figuratively. The worst, most miserable outcome that my mind could conjure up was going through life without Kelly for any extended period of time. We were each others' anchor in a maddening sea of chaos and if we drifted apart, for any reason, it's not difficult to imagine that we'd both be terribly lost.

I opened my mouth to respond. "I....." And, for once, I couldn't say a thing. We held our gaze in each others' eyes for a long, breathless moment and then I broke it by pulling my hands to cover my face as I began to sob uncontrollably. At that point I was completely hollowed out with hardly anything left and all the pain and misery and guilt... everything that had been simmering in the back of my mind just fell out in between my gasps for air, the tears that rolled down my face and the soul-wracking spasms of my shoulders. Kelly said nothing as I sobbed in front of her and crawled next to me, pulling her loving arms around me as I let it all go. Her touch, God bless her, was the most comforting, maternal embrace I've ever had and it filled me up with love even as my heart unburdened itself of its pain.

For a very long time, I don't know how long really, my daughter just held me there and cooed soft, incoherent words into my ear as I hugged her back with all my might. We didn't go into The Fold, but it was one of those truly isolated experiences where the world really did seem to come to a screeching halt just for us. Finally, though, I had cried it all out of my system and I took a long, cleansing breath to regain my composure. Kelly continued to hold me there and we just quietly enjoyed each others' presence until my breathing returned to normal.

I let go of my daughter and leaned back just a bit to take in the beauty of her. I gently, almost reverently stroked her left cheek with my palm and said, "You are absolutely amazing, do you know that?" I leaned forward to kiss her right after I said, "Thank you." The kiss was heartwarming and loving and gentle and full of promise, but there was not a hint of sexuality to it. It was what some might call a "soul kiss", a kiss from so deep within you that it most probably came from the essence which keeps you alive.

When the kiss broke, Kelly smiled at me with so much love that it felt like my own heart would burst. "I meant it, Dad. I love you."

"I love you, too, Kitten," I said honestly. Until then, though, I don't think I ever really appreciated just how true it was. I would always love her as my daughter, the way that a father should, but now there was a deeper love that was separate and apart from my paternal love. A lop-sided grin appeared on my face as I added, "And I ought to: you're my wife, now."

Kelly giggled at that, knowing how absurd and naughty it was to say that to my own daughter, but it was the truth after all. "You know what?" she said. "I have a feeling that, if Mom really is looking down on us right now, she'd be perfectly okay with this. With us."

I bussed her again with a quick kiss and said, "God, I hope so."

"So... are you okay now?" she asked, looking deeply into my eyes and searching for any sign of the pain I held just moments before.

I closed my eyes and searched my own soul, looking deep within myself. What I found was nothing but Kelly and the love she felt for me. The pain, the sense of loss, the confusion, the self-loathing... all of it was completely and utterly gone. And as I did this, I found that I had entered into a state of absolute clarity. Each thought and emotion came to me, pure and undiluted, without the filters I had before. I opened my eyes and stared back at those perfect, slate-gray eyes of hers and nodded slowly but with conviction. "I do believe I am."

Kelly slipped into my sleeping bag with me as easily as a snake slides into a hole and cuddled up next to me. She heaved a sigh of relief as I wrapped my arms around her lovingly. "Good," she said into my neck as she nuzzled into it. "Now let's get some sleep, okay? We're both tired and tomorrow's gonna be a big day."

I kissed the top of Kelly's head in thanks and heaved a big sigh of my own. In a matter of minutes I had gone from guilt-ridden remorse to utter contentment. Only the love of a daughter could do that. "Thank you, sweetheart," I said quietly.

Kelly hugged me tighter and then released her hold on me some. "Anything for you, Dad. Anything."

It wasn't long before we fell asleep in that big, empty house, holding each other in our arms while warmly ensconced inside my sleeping bag.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke the next morning with our arms still wrapped around each other as the first rays of sunlight began to flood the emptied living room. For a long time I just watched the top of my baby's head with a happy smile on my face while she dozed quietly on my chest. The last time I had my daughter fall asleep actually lying on my chest was when she was just a little girl of maybe five or six years old. She had been so innocent then, so unaware of the troubles the world could assail her with. Her tiny arms back then had been splayed over my chest in complete trust and faith that I would protect her while she slept. And I did, every time. Actually, I never stopped. From birth right up till now I have devoted myself to keeping my priceless daughter safe from harm. No matter what papers we carried or how we loved each other physically, she would always be my little girl in need of protection and the strength of her dad.

A few minutes later Kelly began to stir to wakefulness and cuddled up even closer to me. As close as we were and as naked as I was, I could feel Kelly's body practically molded to mine. I started to stroke her lower back gently as I said, "Good morning, baby girl. Did you sleep well?" I noted with absolutely no surprise, as my hand moved lower down her spine, that she was not wearing any underwear beneath her nightie.

Kelly moaned appreciatively and curled a naked thigh up mine until it bumped against my member, which had already begun to harden in response to the close physical contact. "Mmm, yes. I slept like a baby."

I let out a small chuckle at that. "Interestingly enough, that's exactly what I was thinking of just before you woke up."

"Hmm?" my daughter replied sleepily.

"I was remembering the last time you fell asleep on my chest like this. You were just a little girl back then," I said with a smile as she looked up at me with big, blinking eyes. Her gray irises held me with a loving gaze.

"Not so little anymore, am I?" she asked rhetorically and with a playful smile on her perfect lips. I felt her hand pull away from the side of my rib cage and slide down towards my groin. "Your innocent little girl wouldn't have done this back then, would she?" she asked seductively as her hand wrapped around my now-hardened cock. Kelly squeezed my shaft. "Looks like we're not the only ones awake right now." My daughter tilted her head up and kissed me on the lips.

When our lips parted I said, "Dear god, girl, is that the only thing you ever think of?"

Kelly squeezed my cock again and rubbed her thigh against mine a bit more intently. "Are you kidding me?" she asked. "I haven't gotten a rise out of you in a month. I'm sure as hell not gonna let this thing go to waste now!" In a deft move, she rolled over on top of me, trapping me under her while the two of us were still inside that infernal sleeping bag. Her thighs now on either side of mine, I could feel the smooth skin of my daughter's flat stomach resting on top of my fully engorged penis. Apparently her nightie had ridden up much higher than I thought while we slept. "Mm.. good morning, Daddy," she cooed sexily as her hands pulled my face down to meet hers for another kiss.

I didn't resist her in the slightest this time and kissed her back. While our tongues danced happily for several seconds I took the opportunity to unzip the sleeping bag so that our bodies could move more freely. Once completely unfettered, my hands found a happy resting spot on her ass cheeks while we kissed deeply. "What? No foreplay?" I asked coyly.

Kelly's body glided forward on top of mine until her naked and shaven pussy rested over my drooling cock. "Not on your life," she growled as she slid herself backwards so that the tip of my cock rested just inside her wet lips. "I've got you right where I want you, Dad, and I'm not letting you go until you give me at least one load of cum."

"Just one?" I asked playfully and hitched my hips up and towards her waiting pussy. My cock slid home within her folds, but only the first two inches of it. I pulled her ass cheeks apart slightly and felt the lips of her pussy tighten just the tiniest bit over my cockhead.

Kelly forced the sleeping zipper down as she sat up, still keeping just those two inches of me inside her wonderfully warm and wet cunt, and pulled her nightie completely off, exposing her luscious breasts to the morning light. As her hands pressed down on my chest while mine continued to hold her ass, I drank in her lovely sight. "Well," she said as she lowered herself even further down my shaft, "if you happen to have more than that, of course I'll be more than happy to accept it." She smiled wickedly as she rolled her hips and my cock sank further into her depths. She leaned her head back, her back arched and her breasts high and proud, and let out a satisfied groan. I visually feasted on my lovely, beautiful daughter, straddling my hips with my cock buried inside her as the early sunlight transformed her into a goddess before my eyes.

"I can't make any promises," I warned her. "After all, it IS a bit early."

Kelly pulled out of her wondrously seductive pose and regarded me with a serious gaze. "Well let's just see what we can manage, shall we?"

"Yes," I agreed gladly, "let's."

My gorgeous daughter began to rise up and down in a steady rhythm on my cock. I just laid there, letting her use me, and appreciated every movement she made. Up and down she posted on me while I held on for fear of ever letting her go, the sound of her ass slapping against my thighs with each downward thrust. Her tempo increased slowly but surely until she was fairly bouncing on top of my groin, grinding her increasingly wet pussy lips against my balls every few seconds.

"Oh, God, Dad," she cooed. "You feel so good inside me. Just like this."

"You like that?" I asked her and mischievously slapped her buttocks. "You like fucking your Daddy?"

Kelly looked down at me with a full heat in her eyes as she rubbed her inner walls all over my shaft. "Oh, fuck, yes!" she gasped. "Yes! I LOVE fucking you, Dad! Oh my fucking God, you feel so BIG like this!"

"Hold still," I told her and held her hips in place on the upstroke. Without a word of warning, I began to quickly and forcefully thrust myself into her tight pussy. Her response was immediate, a deep and guttural moan of ecstasy while my cock pummeled her slick honeypot in short rabbit-like strokes.

"OH FUCK!" Kelly cried out. "Yes! Just like that, yes! Yes!"

I continued thrusting upwards for a few seconds as quickly as I could but stopped abruptly to rest. When I stopped, my daughter looked down at me with wild, puzzled eyes. "What the fuck did you stop for?" she demanded.

"Turn around," I gasped breathlessly. "Reverse cowgirl." She started to pull off of my pussyjuice-coated shaft, but I held her in place. "Oh, no no no. Just turn. Slowly, without falling off. Spin." Kelly cocked a curious eyebrow at me but complied wordlessly with my order. The sensation of her cunt slowly spinning on my cock was incredible for both of us, eliciting moans of excitement from both our mouths. When she was completely turned around with her back to me, I said, "Okay. Time to ride, Kelly."

"With pleasure!" Kelly said and did exactly that. Within seconds she returned back to the pace she had set a few moments before. She bounced freely up and down on my cock like it was a pogo-stick and I watched with relish as her pussy repeatedly swallowed every inch of it. "Do you like this, Dad?" she asked me. "Do you like watching your cock slide into your daughter's tight, wet pussy?"

I sat up so that I could grab hold of her perfect breasts and tweaked her stiffened nipples. As she arched her back in response, I gently bit down on the nape of her neck, right where it connected with her shoulder blades, and clenched my PC muscles, causing my cock to twitch inside her. "You know I do," I growled into her ear and then sucked forcefully on the lobe as I pinched her nipples harder.

Without warning, Kelly pulled herself off of me and crawled forward. Like a cat, she leaned forward, her arms outstretched and her ass pointed high up in the air. Her pussy glistened in the morning light with her juices and looked simply wonderful. I reached out and grabbed her ass cheeks as I immediately shoved my face into her waiting pussy and began to run my tongue up and down her slit. Nothing, I tell you, absolutely NOTHING tastes as good as my daughter's pussy juice. And that's not just a father's pride talking, either. After just a few licks, though, my daughter pulled herself away just enough to prevent me from licking further. "Uh-uh," she said playfully and looked back at me. "I said no foreplay, Daddy. Now common I want that cock back inside my pussy now!"

I didn't have to be told twice. I jumped up on my knees behind her, my hands slipping down to wrap around her waist, and lined my cock up with her waiting lips. In a single thrust, I watched my cock plunge inside her and disappear, which caused us both to moan again in appreciation. From this position, when I was fully inside her, I could feel the entrance to her cervix bump against the tip of my cock, which is exactly why it was my favorite. I looked down as I pulled out, leaving just the head in, and watched in never-ending wonder as my daughter's incredibly tight inner pussy lips clung to my shaft, the pinkness delightfully contrasted against the white of my cock. "Ooooh, yes, honey. God, what a perfect sight!" I exclaimed.

Kelly looked back at me over her shoulder. "Don't just stare at it, Daddy. Fuck me!"

I obliged gladly and pushed my throbbing meat back inside her wet folds. I could feel my balls grind against her mons as I pushed in all the way, my cockhead once again tapping on the entrance to her womb. "Tell me how you like it, honey," I said as I started to push in and out of her from behind.

Kelly reached down between us with one hand and began to play with her clit while I fucked her mercilessly. "Oh, God, I love it!" she said. "I love feeling my Daddy's cock sliding inside me like this. I love feeling you knock against my cervix, fucking me like the slut that I am. And I am, Daddy. I'm your slut. I'm your fuck slut. Daddy's little cum dumpster," she gasped unexpectedly as I started to really hammer myself into her. "That's it, Daddy! Fuck your daughter. Fuck your baby girl blind! Fuck my pussy, Daddy! FUCK ME HARD!"

"Oh, fuck, honey! Keep talking like that!" I hadn't heard her talk like that in ages, but whenever I did, it drove me completely wild. It wasn't like I could ever forget that I was fucking my beautiful, sexy, blonde, petite, large-breasted daughter, but hearing her say it always brought me off like mad.

"Are you close, Dad?" she asked. "Are you close to cumming?"

"Yes, baby, I am," I answered, my hands now locked in a death grip around her waist. "I'm gonna fucking cum any minute now!" I warned her.

"That's right, Daddy!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me hard! I want you to cum inside me, fill me up and never stop, Dad! Fucking cum inside your little girl's cunt!"

I couldn't hold back anymore and felt my consciousness dwindle to almost nothing as my balls surged with cum. I held on for dear life as my body spasmed and shook with the force of my orgasm, slamming my hips against her ass cheeks forcefully with each jolt, bucking and writhing in beautiful agony as my mind shut down and instinct took over. The only thing I could think to do at that moment was to push as deeply inside my daughter's pussy as I could so that every jet of cum that shot forth from my cock would be sent straight towards her cervix, as deep as it could possibly go. I knew, in some distant recess of my mind, that Kelly was on birth control and couldn't get pregnant, but the animalistic thrusts of my hips seemed be to be driven by some remote directive that knew nothing of contraception.

Finally, blessedly, my orgasm abated and I fell away from my daughter's cum-filled pussy in a gasping, sweaty mess. I closed my eyes and could see small flashes of light behind the lids as neurons fired wildly within my brain as it tried to cope with the onslaught of pleasure and intense passion we'd both just experienced. Kelly, for her part, fell to the floor where she'd been kneeling on all fours, her limbs splayed out uselessly as she, too, recuperated from our sexual explosion. When I opened my eyes a few seconds later, to make sure that she was okay, I saw that her own body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and her breathing was slowing down to something close to normal. My baby girl had passed out from sensual overload. And, finding nothing else better to do at the time, I did, too.

We came to some time later and then cuddled atop the mass of sleeping bags for a short while. Before long, though, the business of leaving the house came to mind and we quickly began to clean ourselves up and pack our remaining items. It didn't take long for us to get everything into my new truck and we soon found ourselves standing arm-in-arm in front of our empty house. The feelings of resentment and depression were no longer within me. I could now sense what Kelly had been experiencing all this time, that we were about to set out for a Grand Adventure. Our old lives were behind us now and we had new lives ahead of us, far east in Tennessee. A new future, a new home and a new way of living awaited us well past the Rocky Mountains and all that remained was for us to get out there and meet it head-on. Kelly knelt on our front lawn, brought her fingertips to her lips and planted a kiss on the ground.

Without a word between us, we got into the truck and left, never to return again.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Dad?"

"Yeah, sweetheart," I answered as I pulled my daughter's nude body closer to mine.

nightshadow
nightshadow
2,784 Followers