Dishonorable Discharge

Story Info
My wife goes astray.
3.5k words
3.99
43.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,686 Followers

This is a true story about me and someone I used to love.

I knew something was wrong by the way my wife was acting. Instead of her being her typical, stoical, robotic with the house work self, she was humming and smiling to herself. She has been like that for a couple weeks now. After 4 years of marriage and having settled into a hum drum rut, her sudden bounciness set off alarms to me. When I asked what was making her so happy her replies were noncommittal, almost evasive. We'd stopped doing the things we enjoyed and seemed to be working all the time, each passing the other on our ways in and out.

Susan and I met years ago in March of 1973. I was just returning from a stint over seas with the Marines. Nothing much, just a Med cruise on an LPH. After six months of playing war games, jumping out of helicopters, running all over Southern European wood lands, I was happy to return state side and finish out my 4 year enlistment.

I lived off base in an apartment complex in Jacksonville, NC. Several buddies I served with had apartments there as well. Parties were the norm for Friday and Saturday nights. No strip clubs for most of us. We had all 3 plus years behind us and were saving for that day we no longer had to report at 0700 to stand formation. So rather than blow our meager E-4 pay on strip clubs and high dollar interest on used cars, we were scrimping and saving, hoping to be able to adjust to civilian life with enough cash to get by while we looked for work and settled in.

It was at Herb's apartment one Friday night that I first saw Susan. She was pretty. She was nice. She was also with Ed Daniels, Herb's room mate. Ed BTW, was telling everybody who would listen that he was of the Jack Daniels family and had money. We all knew that was bullshit. Ed drove a cheap used Subaru and dressed like an Okie. But he had impressed Susan with that Jack Daniels line. Herb, on the other hand was legitimately from a wealthy family. Habitually tanned, Herb's father had pulled strings and through out his military life, Herb was attending Colleges and received special preferences that we were all envious of. Herb drove a new Datsun 240Z.

Susan was from some small Illinois town and she and her cousin had come to Jacksonville in search of men. For her to say otherwise would have been horseshit. Jacksonville at that time consisted of used car dealerships, cheap furniture outlets, tattoo parlors, a few clubs, and jewelry stores, all of which businesses had one thing in common; that was to relieve Marines of their money. Susan and her cousin were not there for careers.

Anyway, when I first saw Susan, I was smitten. I liked the way she moved around the room with ease, taking all the Marine flirtations with a cute glint in her eye and a disarming smile. She was about 5' 6" and weighed around 125 or so. She was no super model for sure, but on the scale of 1 to 10, I rated her a solid 7.5 to 8. Nice and soft brown hair that was almost shoulder length. Her breasts were nice enough, I'd guess about 34 C's. Susan had a nice butt that made her whole package exactly what I liked in a woman.

I made it my point to chat her up and, fuck Ed, I flat out told her that he was bull shitting her with that Jack Daniel stuff. After going back to my place that night, I resolved to go back over in the morning to see her again. I made some excuse about wanting to see Herb, Ed's roommate, but Susan saw through me at once. We wound up with me going back to my place while she made some excuse to Ed about why she had to leave and we went to breakfast.

Now I'm not a man blessed with movie star looks, but I'm not ugly by any one's definition. At that time, I stood between 5'10 and 5' 11". Being in the best shape of my life I weighed a mere 140. I had sandy blonde hair, green eyes and probably 4% body fat.

Susan and I hit it off that first breakfast and throughout the following 3 weeks, we dated exclusively. She moved in with me and Steve, my room mate. Now Steve was a cut-up and I enjoyed having him room with me. He never hit on Susan though, and without being asked, made sure we had the place to ourselves most times.

We fucked like rabbits. Our sex life was great, vanilla but great. Only in our early 20's, Susan and I made love the way young inexperienced people do, fast and often.

Susan told me about her last boy friend, a black guy from Streeter, Illinois. Seems once he started hitting her she left and to get further away, moved in with her cousin in Jacksonville, NC. Her having had a black boy friend meant nothing to me. I mean who gave a fuck?

Susan and I talked about my plans after getting out. I told her I'd planned to got to American University in Washing DC and eventually to law school. She talked about having been to San Francisco and staying with her sister and brother-in-law, Judy and Albert. The more Susan talked about Northern California, the Haight, Golden Gate Park, etc... the more intrigued I became with the thought of going there instead of back to DC.

As my final 4 months in the service came to an end, Susan made arrangements with Jude (her sister Judy) and Al for us to stay with them until I got sorted out and found an apartment and job.

So off in my brand new 1973 Pinto we went. I mentioned that I'd been frugal with my money. My Pinto was the cheapest on the lot. No air conditioning, AM radio only. The 4 cylinder engine was economic enough but had absolutely no get and go. I went to the bank and paid them 6 months in advance and explained my situation, that I was being discharged, moving to CA. and had no address yet. They took my money assured that I would contact them once I got settled in.

Our drive across country started with our going up to Maryland for Susan to meet my family. They all liked her and we stayed 5 days before heading to small town Illinois for me to meet her parents.

Her Mom and Dad were small town nice people. They welcomed me into their home and Susan and I had a pleasant 5 day stay.

Back on the road, I regretted not getting air conditioning in that Pinto. Driving through the Sacramento Valley, it was so hot that we didn't know whether to open the windows or leave them shut. We were miserable on that, the last leg of what was otherwise an uneventful and pleasant journey.

Judy and Al welcomed us into their Sun Set District house on Wednesday, September 1973 and the next day I went looking for both a job and a place of our own.

Judy was great. Shorter than her little sister Susan, Judy had 38 D cup breasts and a nice behind. While I found her extremely sexy, I made no passes, nor would I. I was then in love with Susan. She was all I wanted.

Albert was a nice guy. Just finishing up his law degree, he wanted to build houses in Marin County, in Mill Valley and Sausalito. The purpose for his getting a law degree was so that he could sue Marin County for restricting building permits by not issuing water rights. Let me tell you now that Al was and is the most intelligent man I've ever met. And for those of you wondering, he got his juris doctorate and won his suit against Marin County.

I found an apartment before I found a job and within three days of arriving in San Francisco, Susan and I moved in. I had saved enough for us to buy a full sized bed, a couch, and from Pier One Imports, a teak table and four chairs. We brought our stereo and TV from my place in Jacksonville so we were set. The super of the apartment building understood that it was difficult for recently discharged vets to get settled. He took the first and last month rent and my pledge to find a job as soon as I could.

The next day I went door knocking to no avail. The next day I went to an placement agency with more success. I wound up working in the mail room of a non profit corporation. We were the clearing house for Master Card, west of Denver Colorado, set up by the banks to process charge card transactions. It was a start. Believe it or not, I took the swing shift because it paid 10 cents an hour more than day shift.

Shortly after landing that job, Susan got one on day shift, working Security. We worked Monday through Friday, partying our asses off on the weekends. Saturdays would find us roaming Golden Gate Park or on Mt Tamalpais, smoking grass and playing cards.

When Al started building his first house in Mill Valley, I volunteered to help him. He, Judy and I worked like dogs. Then, I'd go to work that evening.

This went on for a couple months, until the next semester started up. I enrolled in USF to start working on my degree.

So now I'm going to schools during the day, working and studying at night, and working with Judy and Al and their casual labor on the weekends. Susan who had helped her sister and Al at first when I started, lost interest. She was not built for that kind of work and I understood and felt no ill will for her decision to stop.

After a while Susan would ask me if I minded if she went out with Mitzy, a girl friend of hers from work. I had a full plate with all I had going on and had no problem with my fiancé being with her friend.

During the summer of 1974, I took time off from work and helping Al to get married. Susan and I had an out door wedding, attended by Judy, Al, her parents, and some friends we'd made since arriving. A small affair, it ended with us honeymooning at the Top of the Mark Hotel for one night before settling back into our rat race. I was determined to finish my 4 year degree in three, three and a half years. In the meantime, I'd been promoted to Supervisor of the Swing Shift in the mail room. The little raise didn't add up to much but Susan and I were doing okay. Our needs were few, rent, a little wine, some weed, and some food.

The added responsibility meant nothing to me. My Manager told us that if we finished early, we could leave and still be paid for the 8 hour shift. That was incentive enough for my crew and most nights they left by 9:30, 10:00. I stayed and studied until the end of shift, locked up and went home. During the week, when Susan had to be up and at work by 9, she'd be asleep when I got home. Friday nights were different. She'd be awake and up and we'd get high, listen to music and fuck.

The next day would find me working with Judy and Al again.

It was sometime around then that the movie Behind the Green Door came out about the same time as Deep Throat. Susan and I went one Saturday afternoon to see the, at the Mitchell Brothers theater on O'Farrell Street in San Francisco. I became fascinated by the interracial scenes, watching those small white women sucking those huge black cocks. I asked Susan if her black boy friend was that big. She said he was close.

Maybe what happened later was my fault, maybe it was the porn but I got Susan to imagine I was her old black lover and we'd play games like that in our love making. Interracial fantasy became a staple for us. In my mind, I substituted Susan in the role of Marilyn Chambers, sucking and fucking a huge black cock. I was almost obsessed. For her part, Susan played along, seemingly enjoying my fetish.

So on it went. Me working my job, studying, and helping Judy and Al on the weekends. Friday nights with Mitzy became more frequent with Susan staying out later and later, sometimes not coming home until the next morning. She explained it by saying she was too high to drive. Made sense to me.

Now flash forward and here I am, applying to law schools, after finally graduating 6 months early. Finished Al's first house into which he and Judy moved. Al's mother had passed and he inherited her house in San Francisco's Marina District. Susan and I still worked for the same company and I was asking for part time so I could devote more time to my studies in the chance I was accepted.

Spoiler alert: I was not accepted to law school and ended up getting a master's degree in business administration from UC Berkley.

One Saturday morning, Susan hanging with Mitzy as per, I decided to do laundry and gathered both Susan's and my dirty clothes. I noticed a crusty crotch in Susan's panty when putting it in the washer. I wondered of she was alright, alarmed by the amount of discharge there.

Susan arrived home around noon, looking a bit tired and hung over. Without taking her clothes off, she crashed in our bed for a few hours.

I finished our laundry and studied. Sometime around 3 that afternoon I went to the bedroom and decided to wake my wife up with a little oral sex. I started to pull her slacks down and woke her. Susan asked what I was doing and when I told her, she insisted I wait for her to shower.

I waited in bed for her, naked, slowly jacking myself, thinking of interracial porn. Susan came to me, smelling like soap, her hair still damp. She climbed on top of me and without much ado, sat on my cock, riding me until I came. I was somewhat disappointed because I wanted a prolonged fuck session. Susan usually enjoyed my going down on her so I wondered what was the problem.

She assured me that there was no problem but that she and Mitzy had hit it hard last night and Susan wanted to just get our sex over with.

I asked about the discharge in her panties and she told me that she sometimes had a heavy discharged just before she started her period.

I took her at her word and left it at that.

Susan and I went to dinner at Judy and Al's that night and came home to watch Saturday night live and get high. The same old things we always seemed to like doing together but Susan was distracted by something. There was no real outward sign, just something I felt.

After a few weeks of Susan seeming to be elsewhere when we were together, I mentioned that she could probably spend a little less time with Mitzy and more time at home.

Susan was put off by what I'd asked of her and told me that her coming home while I was at work or studied was a drag. She was having meaningless fun with Mitzy and was not planning to stop.

We stayed in our rut. I was close to getting my masters and poured more of myself into my studies. Susan spent most of her time with Mitzy, culminating in her sometimes coming home late Sunday afternoons.

To me it seemed that she didn't want to be at home at all. We fought over that with her assuring me that I was imagining that.

I was troubled by the amount of discharge in her underwear. Me doing the laundry became the norm and I saw that her dirty panties were crusted twice each week. Again, Susan assured me she was alright.

One night at work, a co-worker who knew Mitzy mentioned to me that I ought to be concerned with my wife spending so much time with her. He told me that he'd seen them at a local club in Oakland both dancing with black guys.

My heart stopped when he told me that. I muddled over it, pissed that my wife was out dancing with other men while strived to make a future for us.

When I confronted her with what I'd been told, she at first denied it. After arguing for a half hour, Susan finally admitted to dancing with other men. She assured me they weren't all black men as if that would assuage my concerns.

Her time with Mitzy went on uninterrupted and more and more Susan was distracted at home.

I decided to find out what was really going on for myself.

I asked my co-worker where he saw Mitzy and Susan dancing. He told me the name of the club and I went there the following Friday night after work.

The place was crowded. I had no story to tell my wife why I was there, if she saw me. I was there to see her.

Sure enough, Susan had some black guy on the dance floor. They were fast dancing with my wife occasionally shaking her ass at her dance partner. Then, during a slow number, my wife melted into the arms of her black man. I saw him holding her ass as they grinded into each other. Susan put her face up and I saw them kissing while they moved together.

Oh yeah, my dick got hard but I was pissed. She hadn't seen me so I left to go over to Mitzy's house and wait.

About 2 hours later I saw Mitzy, Susan, and two black guys arrive in an old Cadillac. They staggered to the door, Susan's black man held her ass, she held his waist.

I sat there stewing, wondering what to do next. I'd found out what I was looking for, now what to do with that information.

I snuck up to the front of the house and peeked into a window. What I saw both pissed me off and made me hard. The two black guys sat naked on Mitzy's couch while Mitzy and my wife knelt between their thighs, working their mouths on the two black cocks.

It was like watching a porn movie. I was hypnotized. their small white hands worked those two big black cock as they slobbered and sucked. I was tempted to jack off but thought it too weird to do that while peeping into a window.

I stared through the dirty glass, watching as Susan and Mitzy both got on their hands and knees while their men mounted them. Neither wore a condom. I watched as they forced those big cocks into the two women who were groaning and cumming almost immediately.

The black guys fucked Mitzy and my wife side by side. It was sexy, nasty, erotic, and it pissed me the fuck off.

I watched for 20 minutes until each black guy dumped their cum in the two bitches. Then I went home.

I barely slept that night, tossing and turning. My erection had faded into a seething anger which burned hotter and hotter with each passing hour.

Susan came home that afternoon, entering our apartment on wobbly legs. I said nothing as she went to the bedroom and crashed on our bed fully clothed.

After an hour of thinking of what I was going to do or say, I woke her up and confronted her with what I'd seen.

Susan was shocked when I told her I saw her sucking and fucking a black guy along side Mitzy. She tried to convince me I was mistaken. I stormed out of the room with a plan. I knew she's go into to the bathroom and shower once she calmed down. I was right.

I heard the sower running and went into the bedroom to retrieve her dirty underwear.

Sure enough, she hadn't bothered to clean herself. Her panty was crusted with the cum of her black lover.

I pulled out a suitcase and filled it with Susan's clothing. Of course I couldn't fit all of her stuff in it but enough to last for a couple days.

When she got out of the shower, she saw the packed suit case and asked if I was leaving her.

I twirled her nasty panty on my finger and told her that I was staying. She was the one leaving.

Then, taking the soiled panty to her, I showed her the evidence. "This is your discharge bitch. Your dishonorable discharge from our marriage."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,686 Followers