Disrespect - It Effects Everyone

Story Info
Submissive wife breaks serious important rules.
6.2k words
4.2
39.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In every relationship there should be respect. Given and expected on both ends. In Trish and Chris's relationship he made it very clear the one thing he really expects and demands is respect. He not only expects it given to him but he does give it in return. Every relationship should also have honor, trust and honesty. Even if the relationship isn't a D/s lived one these values should apply.

There have been a few times that Trish just didn't feel like doing things. For no other reason then she didn't feel like it. She didn't want to get up, cook, dress, do her chores or talk on the phone. Everyone has days like that. Chris didn't mind it under the conditions that they have discussed many times.

She can even have days that she feels this way and have absolutely nothing to do with her physical or mental illnesses. He still doesn't mind.

Those conditions are:

1.) She is to tell him right away. If she doesn't tell him before he leaves for work then she is to call him and talk to him.

2.) He wants communication. He wants respect. As long as she talks to him there is no problem.

Chris figures if they talk and there is nothing wrong she's just having one of them lazy days fine but if there is a time she needs to talk then the opportunity is there. It gives her a chance to be open and gives him a chance to be there for her. That isn't too much to ask and more importantly she agreed to this.

She has had days where it started off fine and then she just wanted to sit for a while and watch a movie or was working on a special project. He had always said he didn't care what order she did the chores as long as they are done in a reasonable manner. She just had to talk to him, communicate and everything would be fine. He has even helped with chores or had the kids take up some slack. The key was communication and honesty.

There was a rule of no computer until they were done unless he gave specific permission. The reason for this is because even when she didn't mean to, the time would fly and nothing got done. She agreed to stay off the computer until all the work is done especially dinner for the family.

Today was one of her lazy days. She didn't feel like doing anything. She didn't talk to him before he went to work about this. She took a long bath and still didn't feel like doing anything. She didn't call him. She watched TV for a little while and still didn't call him.

On very rare occasions he didn't call her before lunch.

His calls have gotten her out of a lot of trouble because when she didn't call him she still communicated with him because he called her.

Today he had to go on a job out in the field. He was in a building that the cell phone didn't work well and he wanted to complete the job. He wasn't watching the time. Even though he knew he missed calling her around 10:00 a.m. like usual he figured he would call her at 12 noon or 12:30 p.m. and check on her.

He finished the job and it was a big success. He got back to the office and he asked Gary and Wesley if Trish had called. They both stated no. He thought it odd because usually when he doesn't call, she calls looking for him worried. He still had a few things to do there at the office but he was going to go home and surprise her by getting off early.

She hadn't done anything all day. It was 1:00 p.m. and still nothing. She had gotten on the computer. She was only going to stay on there for a few minutes. She figured she would check email and get right off.

Time flew and the kids would be home in just a couple of hours and so would Chris in only an hour or so after the kids. She told herself she would finish reading what she was and then get off and rush to get something for dinner then tell him how she didn't feel together today. She felt guilty for being on the computer and knew she should call but still didn't.

Chris logged into the house computer and was going to get an invoice he needed and seen she was on the computer. He logged out without saying anything and hoped he was wrong by what he felt. It would explain why she didn't call though.

"Gary, Wesley, I am going to go home and finish this invoice. The original one is on the home computer. I can check on Trish also."

Gary said, "No problem boss, see you tomorrow."

Wesley said, "That's cool I will lock up tonight. Congratulations on finishing that big job."

"Thank you both."

Chris tried not to think about the worse. Maybe she did all her chores and even though it was the time she should be cooking dinner maybe she arranged something. She has done this before but only once and he let her slide.

They talked about this. She promised that if she even thought she would have a problem with anything she would call him. Even though the cell phone didn't work well his answering machine and office phones work. So does his pager for that matter.

He got home and quietly walked in. As he feared it didn't look good. Thing's weren't as neat in the living room as they should be but he let that slide. He walked to the kitchen and was very unhappy. The breakfast dishes were still not done. He looked in the utility room, there was laundry and of all places on the floor. He went further down the hall. She must have really been into what she was reading because she still hasn't heard him. His bed wasn't made. He got to the office door. There she was in her robe, her silk night shirt and on the computer.

"Trisha Marie Braxton!"

She nearly jumped out of her skin.

"Ohh God" She stood up and started to try and explain.

"I do not want to hear it."

"But Master"

"Ok I'll be fair, are you ill?"

She hung her head. "No"

She didn't address him properly and if anytime should be a time that she does it's now.

He figures she's scared and not thinking and let it slide.

"Are you working on something for the church or someone at the church?"

She kind of huffed. "No"

This wasn't looking good for her.

"Do you have a reason?"

She stood there for a minute kind of fidgeting.

He took her by the hand and took her to their bedroom.

"Are you going to answer me?"

"Yeah"

Now she did it.

"Trisha Marie, do you see who you are talking to?"

"Why are you calling me by my whole name?"

"I am very upset with you. What plans do you have to feed our kids?"

"Upset enough to call me by my whole name? You have never done that."

"Stop changing the subject. You were going to say something when I first caught you and now I am giving you the chance I suggest you take it."

"I was just having a lazy day that's all. I figured I would use some of my allowance money to treat the family to pizza since it was me who didn't cook."

She hadn't planned that but figured it was a good idea now.

He knows her well and knows how it goes when she has been on the computer so he tested her.

"Did you really plan that or was this something you just thought of?"

She hung her head.

"That's what I thought. I am very upset with you Trisha."

"Please don't call me my whole name, it feels like I am not as special to you."

"Just because I am upset with you don't mean I love you any less and you know this. I do not have to call you precious for you to know that you are precious to me"

"But it sounds better, feels better too."

"You are still changing the subject. This is your last chance to even try to explain for now. You will talk to me. It's up to you if it will be between the tears or not. Why didn't you try to contact me when you seen you weren't feeling up to doing things?"

"I thought I would feel better or catch up later"

"I believe you. I will even let the dinner slide because you would have taken care of it eventually. What I don't get and am not going to let slide is the computer time. Do you have an excuse for that?"

"No"

"I don't suppose you have an excuse for disrespecting me right now the entire time I have been here and you have yet to address me properly."

"I'm sorry Chris I really am"

"Well that's a start."

"I was feeling kind of blah when I woke up. I figured if I took a long bath I'd feel better so I didn't call or say anything. I watched TV for a little while and still felt blah. I have no excuse as to why I got on the computer other then I just wanted to. Why I didn't call you, I just didn't. You usually call me and I got all caught up in the computer as usual and time flew and the rest is history."

He stood with his hand on his waist looking at her. He seemed very upset and aggravated.

"Isn't there more?"

She kind of rolled her eyes and sighed with an almost huff.

He was expecting the disrespect to be apologized for and attitude to show at least a little remorse. He also wanted to be addressed properly. Even though this probably was her bipolar acting up and there could be some medical excuse for it his patience was thin and figured it best to go cool off.

He walked off and went to the dungeon.

She stood there waiting thinking maybe he is coming back. She looked at the time. 15 Minutes passed and he hadn't returned. He didn't tell her to stay there so should she?

She made their bed and tidied their room. He still hadn't returned. She tidied their bathroom and started a load of clothes that were on the floor. When she seen them she thought about how he had told her that was one thing he never wanted to see. The dungeon was locked so she really wasn't sure if that is where he was.

She went to the kitchen. The kids came in. They hugged her and asked her if she was ok because she was still in her robe and the kitchen wasn't done and things weren't done.

"I'm fine I suppose. I just didn't do some things I should have. I am trying to catch up now. I am going to order pizza if you would like."

David said, "Sure mom that's fine."

Michelle asked, "Would you like any help mom?"

"Oh no I think I should do this."

David went looking through the house for Chris. He seen his truck outside and wanted to ask him something about a computer. He went to the office and seen it was his moms desktop. He thinks he has figured out what is going on now.

"Mom?" asked David.

"What is it son?"

"Where is Chris?"

"I'm not sure actually. Is his truck outside?"

"Yes."

"Then he is probably in our... private room"

She suddenly thought that she probably should have gone there.

"Mom can I ask you a personal question?"

"Sure"

"Were you on the computer today and that's why things didn't get done?"

"Blunt one aren't you?"

"I'm sorry mom"

"It's ok. Yes that is why."

"Is Chris upset?"

"He is very upset"

"Is there anything I can do?"

"I don't think so son. I did this; I have to make it right."

"Mom, Chris has done a lot for us. I don't mean it disrespectfully telling you this but unless something is really wrong we should all do nearly anything he ask"

"I know this son." She was washing the dishes and was trying not to be snippy with him. She knows as much of a sore spot this is right now he is so right.

"David, I know all of this. I screwed up."

"Is everything ok? I mean is something going on that has you not wanting to do things or this just something that happened or what?"

"Nothing is going on and if you think I am implying Chris has done something, that has me wanting to run or whatever like before, the answer is no and I think you know this."

"I didn't think he had done anything but I needed to ask"

"I understand that."

"So he is just upset because you were on the computer?"

"He is upset because I didn't call him and tell him that I wasn't feeling up to doing things. He is also upset because I got on the computer and nothing was done. I didn't have dinner plans until he asked me after catching me on the computer. I also had a crappy attitude while he was talking to me"

David just gave her a pat on the back.

"It'll be ok mom. Chris is really great and I am sure he will work things our fairly."

He got really close to her and whispered in her ear, "You may not sit for a day or so but I am sure it will be fair."

They both laughed.

"David! Why would you say that?"

"Mom, I know. Why do you think I called him when you had been together dating only three months? I knew he would take care of it. Mom, you know we know the lifestyle you have never lied to us even if you never give us details. We aren't stupid."

"I know," she replied.

David said, "I think Chris is the best thing that has happen to this family. I also think you need to finish these things and go ask him to forgive you and try to make this right."

She hugged him. "How did you get so smart young man?"

"I have a good mom and a great dad"

"Ohh I'm only good huh"

"Seriously mom"

"I know"

"Anything else happen?"

"Well..."

"What?"

"I actually did the yeah to him too when he was talking to me. I don't know why so don't ask. I was just in a crappy mood"

"Mom isn't that like the first thing he asked of us, you especially?"

"Yes."

"I think you need to be talking to him and not me."

"I mean I am glad to talk to you mom, I am always here for you but he is your husband now and he is a good man."

"I know I know I know"

"Do you think it is that stuff that is wrong with you?"

"I am sure it might have something to do with it, but there is a point where I can still tell it is happening and that's why he likes me to call."

"Well, I'll order pizza and make sure Michelle eats."

"Thank you son" They hugged and kissed.

David talked good with his mom but inside he was a typical scared 16 year old worried his family life is going to change.

Trish wiped things down and tidied up. She went to the Master bathroom and took a quick shower and put a clean nightshirt, thong and robe on.

She went into the utility room and closed the door behind her. She changed the laundry around and knocked on the dungeon door. He took a few minutes but he answered the door.

"May I come in please Master?"

He stepped aside for her to walk in and then he relocked the door. He folded his arms across his chest and stood by the end of the bench close to the corner pillow. He said absolutely nothing.

She stood there close to him and said nothing as well. She had hung her head. She looked up at him and he was looking at her. Tears started to trickle down her cheeks when she seen he was looking at her still and hadn't moved.

She thought about all the things that her son knew was the right thing to do. She was thinking of all the things Chris has done for her. So how does she make this right?

He walked over to the far wall and stood by the picture she had made for him with his arms still folded. Under it is their marriage license and the contract they signed.

She remembered her collar and touched it. She looked over at her corner pillow and slowly walked to it. She picked it up and then walked in front of him. She placed the pillow at his feet and kneeled on it. She placed her hands in her lap and looked up to him.

Not hanging her head or making excuses she simply looked him straight in the eyes and said, "Please forgive me"

He squatted down in front of her but said nothing. He was eye level with her now.

She began to cry, "I am sorry I didn't call you. I am sorry I didn't do my things I should have. I am sorry I got on the computer and broke my promises and agreements with you. Most of all I am sorry I disrespected you by the way I spoke to you. You didn't do anything to deserve it and I was wrong."

Then she hung her head. He waited a few minutes still saying nothing taking a moment to swallow the lump in his throat. He loves her so much and knows this was more likely then not the bipolar running from one end to the other and it was hard for him not to just forgive and let it all go but he knew for their relationship and her best benefit he couldn't.

Then he touched her chin and lifted her head. "I forgive you precious."

She started to cry even more. He took her hands out of her lap and lifted her up to her feet. He walked over to the bench and sat down. She kneeled again in front of him.

"I love you so much Trisha. Today you hurt me deeply. It was like one thing and then the other. This can not and will not work like this. Nothing mattered so much as the disrespecting me. I was so angry I could not possibly do what I wanted to do. My first thought was to pull that robe up and wear you out with my belt, especially when you yeah'ed me. I figured it best to come in here and cool off, pray and recollect my thoughts. I think I am a fair man and a good man. If there is something in me that I have done I want you to tell me."

"No you..."

He wiped her tears, "Shhhh listen"

"Yes Sir."

"I made things very clear as to where I stand before we ever left Gary and Kari's patio almost 2 years ago. You asked me to do a lot of the things I have set in place in this relationship and from what I; the children, friends and family have seen it has been a good change for all of us. There will be consequences for today. I believe you are sincere in your apology and I accept it completely. We will work through this."

*Meanwhile David is concerned*

Chris is the best dad he has ever had and he didn't want things to change. So he called his Uncle Gary.

"Hello"

"Hello Aunt Kari can I talk to Uncle Gary please."

"Sure hun, everything ok?"

"Yeah I guess so"

"Gary, David is on the phone for you."

"Hey son, how are things going?"

"It's ok. Uncle Gary... You know how you said if I ever needed to talk to you?"

"Yes, anytime. What's wrong son?"

"Mom did some things today and Chris is really upset. I haven't even seen him and he always comes out to see us. Mom told me what she did and I told her she needs to apologize but I am scared Chris will leave."

"Son, I don't think you have to worry about Chris leaving. He loves you kids and your mom very much. I am sure what ever she did they will work it out."

"Even though I call him Chris he is the best dad I have ever had and I don't want him to go away. I also like the way mom has been since he has been taking care of her. She is a lot better. I don't want her to go back to how it was."

"David, I know you are worried and I understand but I promise what ever it is they will work it out. Chris is a good man and he isn't the kind of man to just leave. Do you want me to come over?"

"I sound stupid don't I?"

"No you kids and your mom have been through a lot of things and now they have been good for almost two years and you want things to keep being good. That isn't stupid."

"You think mom or Chris will get mad at me for calling you?"

"Do you think they will?"

"No I don't think so."

"I do not think they will either. If you want me to come over I will."

"Uncle Gary, I know all about the lifestyle."

"I know you do. None of us have lied to any of you children."

"I think mom should be in trouble for what she did because Chris has been really good to us. I know I am just a kid but I just don't want mom to get him too mad to go away"

"I'm sure mom will make it right and I am equally sure Chris will make sure things are made right"

"I guess you don't have to come over. I think they are in their private room. I just wish I could talk to Chris."

"If they are in there I am sure things are being worked out. Give it a little longer and if they don't come out before you go to bed call me again ok?"

"Ok. Thank You Uncle Gary."

"It's ok son, that's what I am here for"

They hung up the phones.

"Is everything alright over there Master?"

"Yes. David is just concerned. I suppose our little Trish has done something to upset Chris and he hasn't talked to the kids after school like he usually does. With all they have been through, David is worried Chris will leave them. He is worried whatever it is his mom did this will make things change and things have been very good. I think he knows what she did but he didn't tell me. At work today Chris asked us if she called and she hadn't all day. He was out in the field and didn't have a chance to call her. The building he was in the cell wouldn't work. She didn't even beep him so he went home to check on her. What ever he found at home must not have been good."

12