Disruptive Student Ch. 05 - Girls Dorm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I played with her nipples as she smiled up at me with her gorgeous green eyes. When her time ran out, I took her face in my hands and kissed her passionately. He eyes drew me in almost as much as her huge tits did. When she stood, everyone noticed that all of the cum that had been covering my shaft, was now on her chest. It actually looked like I had cum on her chest.

"Here, let me help you with that." Tiffany said. She leaned in and licked my cum off of Jessica's tits. I nearly came at the sight of that.

Jessica laughed and said, "Tiffany's a bit of a cum fiend."

Tiffany's licks and kisses slid all over Jessica's chest before finally licking and sucking on her engorged nipples. That sent me over the edge. My cum shot out four feet and landed on Adrian's toned belly. Tiffany didn't even ask, she dropped down and started licking the cum off of Adrian's belly.

As soon as her tongue started making it's way down to her clit though, Adrian pushed her back and said, "Tiffany, I think we are losing focus on the game."

"Right, your turn."

Adrian drew a card and winced. The king of hearts. The other girls started laughing. I got the sense that she was still an anal virgin.

"Is this your first time?" I asked.

"Not only will this be her first anal," Explained Liza, "but she is always bragging about her butt looking so great because she doesn't do anal."

"We don't have to do this." I offered.

"No, I agreed to the rules, and I don't back down from a challenge. Let's just take it slow, especially since you are so big."

"Ok." I said as I stood and Adrian bent over the bed. I immediately started fondling her amazing taut cheeks. I rubbed my hands up and down her athletic back, before swooping around and fondling her breasts.

"Alright, enough foreplay, I want to see some anal." Liza joked.

My hands returned to her hips, then her crack. I gently spread her open with my hands and looked at her tight little button. I ask if she was ready, and she nodded. I touched my tip to her hole. Even her cheeks around my shaft were tight.

"Ok, penetrating in 3,2,1." As I said this, the girls behind us started laughing and mocking my words and tone. I ignored them and squeezed half my tip in.

Adrian sucked in a breath through her teeth and I stopped. "Let me know when you want to continue, I don't want to hurt you."

She nodded and said, just a minute. We waited a minute before she finally gave me the go ahead. I managed to get the rest of my tip in before she told me to stop. The girls behind me were getting frustrated at the slow speed.

We waited another minute before she allowed me to continue. I got another half inch in before she stopped me yet again. I was trying to be patient and understanding, but this pace was even driving me nuts.

"Come on already." Said Tiffany. "It's like a bandaid, you have to do it fast and get it over with. Like this." Tiffany lined up behind me, turned, and booty bumped me hard. I fell in balls deep

Adrian screamed at the top of her lungs in pain. I tried to pull out, but she screamed at me to stop. Apparently, that was causing even more tension. I could understand that, as her hole was so tight, that it nearly hurt me.

I just laid there on her back with my shaft tickling the inside of her navel. "Ok," She spoke deliberately, "Pull out slowly."

I obeyed, but after only a half inch I felt my balls rumbling. "Um," I said nervously, "I'm about to cum."

"What? Can't you hold it?"

"Not with you squeezing me like this."

"Ok, I don't care, cum inside me if you have to, just keep the slow pace."

I followed her direction, but after only another half inch I couldn't hold it anymore. I fired off several loads deep inside of her. At first the cum helped lubricate everything, but then I felt the pressure starting to build inside her.

It threatened to force me out all at once. Adrian started squirming at this point too. At first I thought she was in pain because of the added pressure, but then I realized that she was building to an orgasm.

I was suddenly shunted from her hole as she started shaking and her knees were buckling. The pressure of the cum inside her pushed some of itself out and it ran down her pussy lips and legs. It didn't stay there long though, as her pussy began gushing. Her cum cleanly washed away mine in an over the top orgasm for her.

She came for nearly thirty seconds, and then had violent aftershocks for roughly another thirty seconds. She laid their gasping for breath for several seconds before speaking. "That... was... INCREDIBLE! I've never squirt before, and have never cum that hard in my life, and I've used a sybian."

A sudden realization passed behind her eyes. She looked at Tiffany and asked, "How much time is left?"

"Six minutes."

She then looked at me and said, "Pound me, pound me with all you've got."

"What, no, I don't want to hurt you."

"Shut up and do it, I have to have more orgasms like that, and we only have six minutes left."

"But..."

"NOW!" She screamed at me.

Without thinking, I grabbed her hips and rammed. My first thrust missed its mark and rammed into her pussy. She moaned in pleasure as I pulled out adjusted my aim and tried again. My aim was true this time, and her canal was much more open. So I began sawing in and out of her as if my life depended on it.

She moaned and screamed like a professional pornstar. After another minute she had another earth shaking orgasm, which lead me into my next one. She came three more times and I came twice more before time was called.

As I pull out, her butt pulled one more ejaculation from me. This time it landed on her low back and butt cheeks. As I finished, I suddenly felt weak and starving. I was on the ground before I realized what was happening. I could barely say food before I passed out.

I woke up on a gurney in the medical wing of the school. I saw Cylvia checking my vitals to my left. There was an IV in each arm. Alexis, Evie, Samantha, Tiffany, Adrian, Jessica, Rachel, and Liza were all in the room with worried expressions on their faces.

To be continued.

12