Distraught Niece

Story Info
Her uncle breaks her in properly.
1.4k words
4.35
94.1k
76
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was over at my sister's house visiting one Saturday. My niece Shannon and her boyfriend Nick were there arguing with each other. Nick got pissed and he finally ran out the front door. I should have kept my mouth shut but I didn't.

"Why do you stay with that guy?" I asked my niece.

"Why don't you mind your own business?" She shouted at me.

That was a good time to leave. I got into my car and drove back to my house. I needed to unwind after that little display. I poured myself a Scotch and turned on some low key music. I must have eventually drifted off because I jolted when I heard the doorbell ringing. I went to answer it and there stood Shannon.

"Can I come in?" She asked.

I led her into the living room and we both sat down on the sofa.

"I'm so sorry I snapped at you Uncle Jim. Nick is making me so upset lately."

Shannon threw her arms around my neck and she began to sob. I pulled her close and held her tight against my chest. Shannon was nineteen now and was a fully blossomed woman. Her breasts were large and she had wide hips. Her light brown hair fell below her shoulders. I was actually getting aroused feeling her body against mine.

After a few minutes of crying Shannon pulled back. She looked at me and then kissed me flush on the lips. I didn't pull away. I reached up and placed my hands on her chest. We just lost control of ourselves there on the sofa. Eventually Shannon pulled back.

"I need you Uncle Jim."

I wasn't very smart that day. I stood up and walked my niece back to the bedroom. I watched Shannon undress herself. I forgot what a young, naked woman looked like. Her pink nipples were already erect. Her pubic hair was all shaved off. I stripped out of my clothes and joined her on the bed. I parted Shannon's legs and then buried my face against her wet gash.

Shannon was now moaning and crying out. I inserted two fingers into her extremely tight hole. I thought Shannon would explode right then.

"Please Uncle Bill, make love to me."

My dick was hard as a tree trunk. I got to my knees and took hold of my shaft. In one motion I sunk completely into Shannon's cunt. I thought her body would rise up from the bed. She was shaking as I fed her my eight inch dick. She needed fucked. That much I was sure of. I buried my cock in as deep as it would go. I held it there and let Shannon squeeze me with her tight muscles.

"Please fuck me as hard as you can!" She pleaded with me.

I drove in deep until our pubic mounds touched. I got my hands up under her knees and I pushed them towards her chest. I was lost in fuck lust. That much was certain. I was taking my young niece with my bare cock and I didn't care what happened. We did it for many minutes and then I pulled out. I made Shannon get onto her hands and knees.

I reached out and placed my hands on her shoulders. I pulled her back onto my erection. I just pounded Shannon as hard as I could now. I didn't give a fuck about her boyfriend. She was mine from now on. Shannon was squealing like a stuck pig. Her pussy muscles were gripping me like a vise. I didn't think I could hold out much longer.

"I'm getting close," I told her.

"Don't pull out! Cum in me."

I couldn't get into a debate with her. I gave my niece more deep strokes and then I unloaded. My seed came streaming from the tip of my shaft. Shannon made sure she got every drop out of me. She squeezed tight and I exploded even more. I had a big load of cream to give her that afternoon. Shannon was shaking as she orgasmed like crazy. Every convulsion I felt, I sprayed her with more cum.

We finally slowed down and I was just resting my dick inside her tunnel. I got soft and my prick slid out of her body. Shannon flipped onto her back. I could see my love seed dripping out from her worn pussy.

"My God, my pussy is aching!" She told me.

We kissed each other again and then Shannon leaned over and took my cock in her mouth. She used her tongue and lips to clean all of our love juices off. After she finished we talked.

"I'm finished with Nick. I only want you as my lover from now on."

Maybe I was coming back to Earth somewhat. I began to think about what we had just done. Shannon gave me some more of her feelings.

"I'm in love with you Uncle Bill."

I didn't know what to say. Where would a love affair with my niece end up? I had a bad feeling already. Shannon cleaned herself up and she left to go back home. I went and rested in the bed with a sore cock. I did find out that Shannon broke up with Nick. He didn't take it well. He actually threatened Shannon. Shannon's parents call the police. The police went to have a word with Nick at Nick's parents house.

Like a true asshole, Nick began to mouth off. The police took Nick down to the station and introduced him to their jail. His parents were not very pleased when they had to go and bail him out. That was the end of Nick. Shannon and I picked up where we ended. Shannon would visit me three or four times a week. I managed to break in her tight pussy.

Thankfully Shannon was using birth control. I never had to slip on a condom. Shannon would make me hard with her mouth and then she would mount me. I would push down on her hips and my fat prick would penetrate her tiny pussy. I can't say I ever got her stretched out. Those pussy muscles always snapped back into place.

I liked to reach up and massage her big tits with the palms of my hands. Shannon would bounce up and down my hard shaft. More than a few times I lost my head. I would tell her that her pussy was for me alone. No one else could ever have her. That's exactly what she wanted to hear.

I lost track of all the loads of cum I gave my niece. I was over twice Shannon's age but I managed to fulfill her sexual needs. After a few months things were getting intense between us. I had to find a different house out in the country to live in. I couldn't have my neighbors seeing my young niece over at my house at all hours of the day.

Shannon put the pressure on me. She wanted to move in. I asked her how we might explain those living arrangements to her parents. She didn't know and didn't care. She was in love with me and my hard cock. I have begun to look for a different job some distance from where I live now. I am hoping I can get far enough away from Shannon's parents.

Sometimes when Shannon will pressure me about moving in, I will say we can't right now. Shannon will come over and kneel before me. She will unzip my pants and pull my cock out. She takes it in her mouth and inhales me. I will look down to see Shannon bobbing up and down on my fat cock. I will give Shannon credit. She will suck me and fondle my balls until I can't take it any longer.

She makes me fire my cum down her throat. This isn't like some shitty porn movie. Shannon will swallow every drop down. It makes my balls ache when she does that.

"Are you sure you don't want me moving in with you?" She will ask.

Perhaps I can come up with a story where Shannon can stay with me at my new location until she can find a job nearby. For now, Shannon and I fuck like crazy. Often times she needs it two times in a row from me. There is nothing like drilling your niece's tight hole and giving her all your hot cum. I plan on doing that until someone finally catches on to what we are doing together.