Divided

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

Upon awakening, all of us were surprised of finding ourselves in such a compromising position, but I addressed them sternly and I told them:

"There's no turning back. I love you both very much. Nobody can change that. John, I made you..."

I turned my face from John toward Marilyn, and I continued:

"...stick it to you, Marilyn. You two are irrevocably joined through me."

I gave a tender kiss to my favorite lesbian, took her hand and I joined it with that of my man, enveloping them with mine.

"I don't know if this can work."

Both commented with skepticism.

"This means that I am neither straight nor lesbian. Perhaps, I am bisexual. Marilyn, I missed you so much, and by what I could understand from the gossip about you, I know that you missed me too. John, this is not about something in which you may have failed me. The same goes to you, Marilyn. I saw the need in both of you and I know that you both love me too. And it is not so much for the sexual part. You have such beautiful feelings, as much as this young man here."

As I spoke, I sat down next to John and I attracted Marilyn so that she sat by my other side. Then I threw my arms over each shoulder, and I pulled them toward me. I turned their faces on mine in order to experience a triple kiss. Then she became broke free to stand up and she said:

"All right! You win; I won't be jealous of him."

I replied to her:

"Come on, Marilyn, you can do better than that."

I stared at her, and I raised my chest, insinuating to her how much her body vibrated upon contact with a man, one which I know that she already loves. I noticed that her nipples were erect, and her skin sweated, evoking feelings that she believed forgotten for so long. Suddenly, John began speaking:

"Marilyn, I also discovered that I love you. At first, I was afraid of your feelings that night in which you arrived here; that was your pain talking through you. In fact, I allowed Nelly to drag me to that "disco" and I even swallowed the ridicule of not being able to dance, because privately, I also wanted to see you, to see you smile, to see you dance, to sense what you really feel, who you really are. I don't love you merely as an imitation of how Nelly loves you. Oh, Marilyn...! I don't know what more to say to you!"

Marilyn began to cry like a little girl, and that struck a chord in me. John wanted to be chivalrous by comforting her, but his feelings got the best of him. I stood up to support them, and I squeezed them to me as hard as I could, telling them lovingly:

"Don't you worry, I know that we will all be happy from now on."

I helped them to lie on the bed and I embraced Marilyn, while I drew John over us; I ordered him:

"Enter me from behind, and don't you put on a condom."

He obeyed, as if hypnotized, so he pierced my anus, and although we were dry, I didn't feel any pain. I coiled myself around one of Marilyn's thighs so that our vulvas and clitoris touched. The lunges of the male governed our rhythm, but I broke the contact, so that we girls fingered each other feverishly, so to reach G-spot orgasms and I could get my hand wet with our feminine juices in order to masturbate John, so he would also ejaculate on Marilyn's abdomen, in order to seal our pact of love by mixing all of our goo upon joining my skin with that of my estranged lover. We all anointed ourselves crazily with that dribble before having to wash it off.

We got dressed and I dressed Marilyn wuth the outfit that I was wearing when she saw me for the first time, so to leave my mark on her skin, and we drove her to pick up her car. It had a broken glass, but nothing serious. We escorted her until she parked in her building. She parted from us, saying:

"Excuse me, guys, but I need to be alone to assimilate what has happened to us today. Later I will bring your dress back, Nelly."

I replied, a little melodramatic:

"No way! It is yours now, and even if you don't ever want to see me again, I will stay with you for the rest of your life through it."

She stretched her body to hug us, and we then reminded her:

"Go get some rest."

She locked herself inside her apartment and John and I returned home. We had to relieve each other at times on the way back, because the emotionally-charged atmosphere overwhelmed us. However, upon arriving at home, all the tears were gone, because we felt that we had made peace with ourselves.

Marilyn's independent spirit wouldn't allow her to settle down with us, but she visits us very frequently to share in our passion. I decided to get married to John, so I could introduce him to my family in a traditional wedding, and Marilyn agreed to be my bridesmaid, in order to also feel married to him without scandalizing my country people. Thus bonded, we stopped using birth control so I could feel his hot semen inside all my holes. When my husband and I began to have children, my girlfriend allowed him to get her pregnant once, and when all of our children grew up, they began to understand the facts of our lives, since we raised them with equal love, without any kind of stigma. They accept and love each other as good siblings, much like their three parents are united to each other. We have an understanding that, if I were the first to die, John should marry Marilyn at once, in order to protect her rights as mother and domestic partner, but let's not get ahead of ourselves...