Divine Dominant Submission

Story Info
Who says you can't be both?
756 words
3.36
5.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bright morning sun was only a soft, welcoming glow when Kat felt Gabriel's body flexing awake. She hadn't slept much, as normal, but she had enjoyed lying comfortably in his arms, his strength wrapped around her. His possession of her was different- Hunter saw her as an object, but Gabe's was borne from deep emotional desires.

She was reflecting on the years when his cheek moved against her shoulder, the soft, thick beard there rasping across her skin. She smiled as she sighed softly, relaxing against him. "Good morning."

Her gravelly purr had never failed to excite him, especially not in the morning. Her voice was something distinctive about her that he would never stop loving. Deep for a woman, it was rich and warm, heavily inflected by her experiences but pure and honest. When she was lacking sleep like she currently was, it grew a particular rasp, an edge ground sharp. He could hear her emotions in that purr and knew she'd enjoyed that bit of stimulation. "Good morning to you. How are you feeling?"

He was encouraged when she responded to him, curling tighter into his grip. Her sigh was deep and happy, and her body moved against his willingly. Each word had brushed hair against skin as he tucked her firmly against him. Her hips flexed and rolled until he was nestled comfortably between her cheeks. She slid one soft, always chilly hand between them, smiling at his quiet short sigh. "I'm glad I'm here."

She arched against him and moaned her approval when his delicate fingertips suddenly moved between her legs. He flattened his hand out, smoothing it over her mound. She was putty in his hands and he grinned before kissing her neck gently. "Me too."

Her small shiver delighted him and he let her luxuriate before moving his other hand to cup one large breast firmly. The nipple immediately sprang to life, poking against his fingers. He pinched it between two knuckles and pulled slightly, smiling when she curled up tighter on his hand to get more of her tender lips covered. Her breathing was notably erratic and he shifted to study her face. *Later I guess.* "I have an idea for today."

"What's that?" Words were gasped out between wiggles of her hips. He took pity and delve deeper, cupping her pussy firmly. His middle finger slipped easily into her *creamy warmth and he knew she'd been waiting for him to wake up. What he was about to ask of her was quite significant for his Bratty Domme so he indulged her, sliding two more fingers in slowly. Her legs opened for him and she clenched on his fingertips. Her hands reached for his but fell short, instead wrapping firmly around the top of his wrist. Her stout thumbs hooked under the joints there, giving her more leverage as she urged him as deep as she could. Her little fingers pushed at his palm until he dug the heel in, smashing her clit flat.

Her nipples hardened against his grip and she squeezed harder, growling as she shivered. Long moments passed until her eyes opened, bright blue orbs in stark white skin. They focused first, starting low before looking up to His. The fear warred with excitement and lit up her gaze. "Gabe?"

Her grip hadn't loosened much so her expression was raw and her voice reflected her need. He kissed her gently but firmly, reassuring her He understood. He didn't stop until she relaxed against him, tiny little nails no longer digging into warm brown skin. The tension was replaced with defiance, Her lips forming into a pout. She grabbed his lower lip in her teeth and sucked it lightly, grumbling quietly before releasing and kissing him tenderly.

His smile was infectious and they sighed, collapsing against each other. She finally released his hand and their hands squeezed comfortably between her thick thighs. She heaved a great big sigh and arched slightly against him, twitching at the stimulation in a sharp, jerky shiver. He grinned wider at her posturing. "I will give you an orgasm in a minute." He paused as she shivered again. "But let me Play with you all day."

She groaned dramatically but stretched deeper into his touch. "All day?" She looked up at him, her eyes molten now. He smiled before he kissed her sweetly. "All day. Trust me, my Love."

He grinned when her eyes opened and she looked at him. "Okay." Her face softened and he kissed her firmly. "Thank you."