Divine Harem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, would either of you fancy a drink, I think we brought some nice wine with us..." as Aswan turned around again to see what the ladies thought, he was confronted with an utterly delightful sight.

He was not sure what the hell had happened in that brief moment he wasn't looking, but Momi and Vati were totally lost in a long, wet and passionate kiss.

Both women's lips smacked against the others with ravenous abandon, struggling for breath as their hands gripped each other tightly, their bodies pressing together as if wanting to merge.

Without breaking their kiss, they both fell to their side onto the bed, legs and arms intertwining as their swimsuits struggled to keep in place thanks to their delighted friction.

The leonin warrior, still in shock but not displeased, just stood frozen in place, a lascivious smile slowly building in his muzzle as the ladies on the bed moved from happy lips smacks to dirty moans.

Once more he had trouble believing that Vati had been a virgin until just a couple of weeks ago, the effusive passion with which she explored Momi's body with her hands as her lips attempted to devour her was a sight to behold.

Vati pressed her thigh between Momi's, and the beautiful genasi surrendered to her, letting out delightful moans as her lower lips ground against the priestess.

Annoyed at the fabric interfering, Vati pulled down the lower part of Momi's swimsuit, clumsily dragging it down her legs and using even her feet to kick it off.

The grinding sounds became noticeably wetter as the priestess' bronze skin rubbed against Momi's utterly drenched pussy, the genasi appeared to have not a single strand of hair on her smooth blue skin aside from the bob on her head.

Vati ravenously gave her lover delighted nips everywhere she could reach, their breasts and nipples rubbing against each other now that all their grinding had dislodged them from their swimsuits.

Momi held Vati tightly against herself, firmly grabbing the priestess' long hair and her delightful rear.

Her eyes kept rolling back into her skull as Vati moved harder and faster, every single moan from her genasi lover pushing her to take her harder.

Aswan, not wanting to disturb them but also wanting to be ready, removed his own swimsuit and expected from nearby, his throbbing cock already so hard it seemed ready to burst.

Momi's moans and whines became louder and louder as she arched for her lover, the genasi's body trembling as her inevitable orgasm reached her.

As if knowing this, Vati removed her leg from between Momi's thighs and quickly reached with her delicate hands towards the genasi's lower lips.

She teased, and fingered her lover with savage abandon, making Momi arch so much it felt she was going to split in half.

And with a satisfied, long and breathless moan, Momi orgasmed so hard her whole being seemed to vibrate.

The gorgeous oceanic girl fell onto the bed with a satisfied slump, panting like an exhausted dog, all while Vati refused to stop stimulating her, the beautiful priestess was touching herself as she removed Momi's top to play and suckle on her breasts and nipples.

"By the goddess, she's a delight!" Vati said, panting herself, "take her handsome, she's ready for you!"

With a complicit smile, Aswan approached the bed, and a loud moan escaped his nuzzle as Vati grabbed his cock firmly with one hand and playfully pulled him onto the bed.

Her silkiness never got old, and the effusiveness she had embraced in bed in the short span of time they had spent together had become both delightful and infectious.

Aswan got onto the bed guided by Vati's playful pull, planting him right in front of Momi's trembling legs.

The priestess laid down to their side, slowly playing with her breasts and lower lips, clearly aroused by the idea of her lover taking Momi just as she had.

Their lovely guest was utterly enthralled with both, throwing looks back and forth to each of them as if she was a prey animal ready to be devoured; though the timid smile on her lips told them both how much she was aching for it.

She spread her legs for Aswan inviting him to take her, to say she was wet was an understatement, her arousal combined with her nature as part water spirit was making her leak so much the bed sheets were soaked.

Aswan crawled over her with a furtive grin, baring his teeth just enough to tease her as he used his long cat-like tongue to glide over her skin from mound to neck.

Momi pushed her head back, offering her neck to him, who could not resist clamping his jaws around her delicious flesh, digging his teeth just enough to make her moan and whine loudly.

He felt Vati's silky hands yet again caress and play with his hard cock and burning testes, directing him to Momi's hungry pussy.

With a satisfied groan and a wink to his wife, Aswan impaled his new lover with a single thrust, her wetness making it so smooth despite his size that he basically slid all the way down to her cervix.

Momi wrapped her strong legs around him as a delightful reaction, locking him against her beautiful body.

Her face was frozen on a lewd grimace, her eyes completely rolled back and her jaw slacked as she pulled at the bedsheets and pillows.

Happy to see his new lover giving herself to him with such abandon, made Aswan groan in ravenous desire and he started pummeling Momi's crotch with his hips, the filthy and wet slaps that filled the room sounding more like a waterpump than rough love making.

The sweet genasi kept making cute dirty sounds with her body and mouth as he pounded her, the empty look in her eyes making it feel as if she had fallen into a happy trance.

Aswan growled at her as he pinned her body down with his weight, the lovely woman bigger than Vati, but not by much, making her seem like a petite doll compared to his bulk.

A quick look to his side gave him the beautiful spectacle of Vati furiously fingering herself, biting her lip so intensely he thought she might draw blood.

"Harder my love! Pound her! Make her yours!" she said, with such a filthy encouraging tone that Aswan felt as if something snapped in his brain.

He stood on the bed, dragging Momi with him by the hips and not pulling out for even a second, and he proceeded to squat down in a mating press, the sweet genasi squashed against the bed by all his weight as his cock went in so deep he was basically making itself at home in her womb.

Momi held her face while she looked upwards at him, the new position igniting something primal in her, the brutal pounding sending tremors down her spine.

"Take me! Make me pregnant, make me pregnant, make me... uck!" she choked on her words as Aswan slammed down hard onto her, brutally throbbing.

With a savage roar and a firm thud, the leonin lost control and unleashed his goddess' blessing, feeling his crotch burn as it empowered him.

He orgasmed like a cannon, Momi letting out a dry moan as she genuinely felt the shot on her insides, and her mind melted as a flood of cum filled her more than it should be possible for a being the size of the leonin.

Both lovers trembled and shivered as Momi's insides were ravaged and bloated with Aswan's seed.

The genasi's midsection softly glowed as a caravan of orgasms shattered her mind, the golden glow slowly seemed to burn a beautiful etching following the lines of her womb, ending up looking as a beautiful brand or tattoo.

Her body lashed about a bit as the magic took shape, finally dropping with a satisfied slump as they both released each other with a loud whine.

Aswan knelt on the soaked bed as his cock still dribbled cum over Momi's lower lips, the beautiful girl mindlessly shivering.

Vati raised to her knees too and snuggled the leonin's side, who wrapped his arm around her almost instinctively.

"You got your second, my love, how do you feel?" she asked him, gently playing with his testes as her lips wandered his chest.

"It felt... amazing..." he said, in a happy stupor, "you were amazing!"

Vati giggled playfully.

"What can I say, I take my wifely duties seriously..." she said, giving him a nip on his nipple.

Aswan whined for her and pulled her into his chest, squeezing her petite body in a massive hug.

"I do not know what I did to deserve you, but I am so glad that I did!" he said, kissing his wife all over.

"You're not the only lucky one, I love being with you! And by the goddess... I didn't know girls could be so much fun..." a mischievous grin covered her face.

They both had a heartfelt laugh, cuddling close while Momi still trembled in her happy stupor.

While covering his wife in kisses, Aswan couldn't help but notice that she was burning so hot you could probably cook dinner on her skin.

"Honey... are you holding back?" he said, getting lost into her blue eyes.

Vati's cute nails dug slightly onto his chest.

"I am absolutely ravenous and about to explode," she said, finally letting her face and eyes express how much she needed release.

"Well, thankfully the goddess made sure I didn't have to wait to give you what you need..." Aswan said with a filthy tone as he licked his sharp teeth.

Vati whined for him as she rubbed her burning lower lips against his thigh.

"Can you lay down for me? I really want to set the rhythm..." she said, as if asking for a present.

Aswan didn't reply, simply smiled at her and proceeded to lay down in bed next to Momi, his erect and soaked cock ready and throbbing for his wife.

Vati crawled on top of him as she radiated barely contained lasciviousness, and wasted no time to straddle him with her pussy rubbing firmly against his cock.

She raised her hips and grabbed his pulsating manhood, aiming it between her legs, but to Aswan's surprise, she pressed the tip against her tight little ass rather than her pussy.

The big leonin moaned as she pushed down, the slickness of Momi's pussy having lubricated Aswan so much that it was as if it was covered in oil, allowing Vati to slide down its length and girth slowly but without a single stop or pull.

She shivered as the whole thing disappeared inside her, the blue of her eyes disappearing into her skull as she embraced her body.

Aswan planted his big hands on her hips, almost grasping her whole midsection with them.

Vati had only tried anal recently, thinking it might be a good way to have fun as her pregnancy progressed, and to say she had loved it was the understatement of the century.

The beautiful priestess ground her pussy against his silky fur, utterly enthralled with the feeling of his flesh inside her.

"Fuck you feel too good..." she said, slowly starting to bounce.

Aswan held her firmly and helped her move up and down, but letting his lovely wife set the rhythm as she had requested, simply laying back and enjoying the beautiful sight.

Vati's breasts jiggled gently with each slam of her rear against her husband's hips, a soft tremble running up her spine with each.

Aswan noticed something snuggling in the crook of his arm, and was delighted to see Momi, still groggy from the brutal breeding she just received, but very much awake and smiling ear to ear.

She settled happily with her cheek on his chest, admiring the view of Vati the same as Aswan was doing.

"By the gods she's beautiful," she said, biting her lip.

"She is..." replied Aswan as he allowed himself to soak the joy of the situation.

Happy shivers made his fur stand when Vati squeezed his cock with her tight little hole, the priestess squeezing her breasts together with a filthy smile, obviously giving them both a lovely view.

She hastened her bouncing slightly, her pants becoming more irregular and her blushing skin telling her onlookers that she was almost ready to orgasm.

"Fuck... I was so horny already I don't think I can keep this up..." she said, lowering her hands and clawing at Aswan's belly.

"Want us to help so it ends with a bang?" said Aswan with a wink.

Vati groaned and giggled.

"Yes please..." she said, shooting them both a look that could melt steel.

Without even exchanging a word, Momi slid down the bed and placed herself right behind Vait, pressing her generous breasts against the priestess' back while she embraced her with one arm and slid her other towards her pussy, the genasi's fingers delicately sliding along her lover's slit.

Aswan grabbed Vati even firmer, and used all his strength to ensure that the priestess didn't stop bouncing even if her body started to tremble too much to do so.

"Oh, goddess..." said the priestess, quickly losing herself to delight.

Both Momi and Aswan did not relent, with the lovely genasi covering Vati's neck in kisses and nips as the leonin dug his claws onto his wife, just enough to give her a jolt.

Vati could not keep herself together in this onslaught, and gave herself completely to them, Aswan moving her up and down like a doll just as Momi fingered her as if their lives depended on it.

Knowing her orgasm was imminent, and wanting to do it with her, Aswan slightly bent forward as he moved every muscle he could to pound that divine little hole.

And the lovely priestess' moans, shivers and squeezes ensured he got what he wanted.

With a soft whine and a roar, both lovers orgasmed, Vati's eyes fading as she slumped onto Momi's arms, reduced to a complete and utter mess of quivering flesh and shivers.

For his part, Aswan felt as if he had shot a cannon inside his wife, a flood of cum filling her insides so much he thought Vati might be able to taste it.

They held in that position for what felt like an eternity, with Aswan only slumping backwards onto the bed after feeling as if he had emptied a whole lagoon inside his beloved.

He panted and moaned against his pillow, all while he felt his own cum slip out of Vati and onto his thighs.

Momi was still kissing her new lover and fellow wife, playing with her breasts as Vati shivered happily for her.

For a moment, both women had their eyes locked with Aswan's, and he felt a wave of joy and pride, but with a sliver of concern below it.

Two wives, and more to come, as the goddess had predicted. It was coming to pass.

He wanted to do right by them, no, he would do right by them, he told himself.

The how still eluded him, but he was not alone, for he better understood now that it was not a labour just for him, they were here to help him too.

With a smile, he invited both women to come to his arms, and they did with a giggle of joy, setting their faces against his chest and giving each other kisses as Aswan petted their heads.

Aswan closed his eyes and allowed the sound of their kisses to lull him to a soft sleep. He hadn't enjoyed a quest this much in a while, and he wanted to savour it for now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

12