Do Almost Anything

Story Info
If you're in trouble, try to get out of it.
3.4k words
4.45
42.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

You own your own land. You like your privacy. So what do you do? You put up discrete fences and signs saying no trespassing. The signs are posted on each path leading onto your property. They're on the gates that block the paths. Trespassers prosecuted, they say.

How effective are these signs? Not worth the paint it cost to make them was Gary's considered opinion. He'd strolled down to the beach and found it littered with naked women. Well, OK, there were only two of them and they weren't naked, strictly speaking, but they might as well have been. Two pairs of bikini bottoms were all they had between them and those two items sure didn't add up to very many square inches of material.

Gary was willing to concede that the girls were well worth looking at. A brunette and a blonde with pretty faces and nice figures, in the rough age range of eighteen to twenty. Very nicely developed figures, for that matter. The blonde's mammary development was little short of superb, and the brunette wasn't far behind. In another situation Gary wouldn't mind spending time just standing looking at them walk around.

Lazing around on his beach, possibly interfering with some careful botanical studies, was not where he wanted to see these young ladies. He strolled down to the beach to confront the intruders.

"Fucking hell," groused Leanne. "You find a secluded beach to do a bit of topless tanning and up pops a pervert. Do these bastards have boob radar or something? I blame you, Michelle. Blondes draw these types like flies to manure."

"Oh, thank you very much," snapped Michelle. "What a charming analogy."

"You know what I mean. For god's sake, don't smile at him. If you do we'll never be rid of him. As a matter of fact, don't even look at him. I'll chase him away."

"At least give him a chance to say hullo. He might be very nice."

"If he was nice he'd be at a beach where there are a lot of people, not here perving on us."

The girls watched as Gary approached, trying to look as if they were oblivious to him. They'd let him say hullo and then send him on his way.

At least, Michelle had decided to let him say hullo and then send him on his way. Leanne had other ideas.

Gary was nearing the two young ladies, making no attempt to disguise his approach, when the brunette suddenly whirled around and glared at him.

"What do you want, pervert?" she snapped. "Looking for a free titty show? Piss off, you're not wanted here."

"Leanne," protested Michelle, mortified.

"Just letting him know where he stands," Leanne responded.

"Where I stand is on private land," Gary calmly informed them. "My private land. Land that is prominently posted with no trespassing signs. Land that is currently undergoing some botanical experiments that I don't want endangered by strange people wandering around and contaminating things. Do either of you read. English, that is, because that's the language the signs are in."

Michelle was blushing but Leanne was fuming.

"Yes, we can read," she snapped. She had to admit they'd seen the signs and ignored them. She'd known this beach was here and had come regardless of the fact that the land was now posted.

"Then I'm sure you know the meaning of the words no trespassing. Do you also know what trespassers prosecuted means? Those words were also on the signs."

"You wouldn't really prosecute us, would you?" asked Michelle, appalled.

"Like a shot. One case before the courts is quite a deterrent to future trespassers. Can you please give me your names and addresses and proof of identity?"

"No, we will not, and you can't make us," stated Leanne.

"I see. You'd rather wait until the police get here and give them your details. Of course, having to come right out here they might arrest you and take you back in their car. Won't that be a thrill, riding in a police car?"

"Leanne, you're only making matters worse," Michelle quietly protested.

"Fine," snapped Leanne. "We'll get our stuff and get out of your hair."

"That's nice. Ah, names and addresses first, please."

"Leanne, we can't be arrested. Do something."

"What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't know. Something. Talk to him, but do it politely. You can see he means it. I told you we shouldn't ignore the signs. You're just making it worse by being nasty."

"Fine. You go and get our things together while I talk to him. Never knew a man yet who could resist a heaving bosom, especially if it's not covered."

Blushing, Michelle scampered over to the tree under which they'd left their things. The first thing she did was put on her top, feeling a lot happier. She glanced over at Leanne who was talking earnestly to the man, standing very close to him. From what Michelle could see she'd pulled her shoulders back and pushed her chest forward, emphasizing her endowments.

Leanne moved closer to the stranger. A little adjustment of her posture and she could see his eyes dropping to her breasts. That's right, look at them and get your mind off things like trespassing.

"Listen, we're terribly sorry but we just had to get away from the main beaches. When we're there we can't get a proper tan. You get all sorts of perverts sneaking up on us hoping to grab a feel. That's why I reacted the way I did when I first saw you. I'm terribly sorry about that. Ah, what's your name?"

"Gary," he said, giving nothing else away.

"OK, Gary. Are you married? I didn't see a ring on your finger."

"No."

"Oh. I just wondered. I'm Leanne. It must get lonely at times without a regular partner. I know Michelle finds it so. Oddly enough I'm between boyfriends right now, too, but it seems to upset Michelle when she hasn't got a man in tow. Blondes are like that, aren't they? They always seem to need an attentive man.

Anyway, can't we do something to fix this silly trespassing thing? Michelle worries about things like this and I know that she'd be really grateful, well we both would be, of course, but Michelle especially. She finds you attractive by the way. I could tell by the way she looked at you.

I mean, I'm sure that there must be something we could do to make it up to you. I know Michelle feels that way. She'd be willing to do almost anything not to get into trouble."

Leanne gave a nervous little giggle. "Oh, dear, perhaps I shouldn't have phrased it quite like that. It almost sounds like an indecent suggestion. There again, that's blondes for you."

"Are you suggesting that you're going to try to bribe me to forget this incident?"

"What? Certainly not. I wouldn't do anything like that but I know Michelle, well I mean both of us, would be willing to show a little gratitude by way of apology. She does hate being the centre of attention. Well, that is she hates it if she's not controlling it. You should see her on the dance floor. She loves being the centre of attention there. She's got a great body and I just wish my breasts were as big as hers. Not that I'd flaunt them the way she does at times."

"Oh," she said, looking down at her own breasts, prominently on display, "I don't mean in a private setting like this where we're getting a tan, but I certainly couldn't go topless on the main beach."

Neither could Michelle, in Gary's opinion. He'd seen the white triangles from where she normally wore a bikini top. Not the sort of girl to go topless in his opinion.

"It seems to me that you're strongly suggesting that Michelle might be willing to have sex with me to forget this little problem," Gary said repressively.

"Oh, no, no, no. I never said that. I just said that she'd, ah, we'd be very grateful. My goodness if you offered to have sex with her, ah, I mean with one of us, she'd feel compelled to say no on principle as she doesn't really know you.

Still I have to admit that if you leaned on her she'd probably yield so you should just ignore any protests. I hate to have to say it about a friend but she doesn't really have a strong moral backbone. I'm not saying she's easy, goodness me, no, but she does tend to bow a little too readily to pressure, if you get what I mean.

Besides, I wasn't saying that Michelle would be willing to have sex with you, certainly not. I wouldn't suggest such a thing. I was just saying that she, that is, we, would be really grateful if you could forget the trespassing stuff. We'd fade away afterwards and you'd never know we'd been here."

"To be blunt, you're saying forget the trespass and I can screw Michelle. Whoops, strike that. Screw one of you." Gary let his eyes linger on Michelle, standing waiting under the tree for them to finish talking.

"Of course, if I agreed, the pair of you would promptly take me at my word and do a runner."

"And you're too slow to catch her to claim your reward?" came the cynical reply.

Gary slowly nodded. "I think I understand what you're saying. Call her over."

Michelle came hurrying, relieved that things had been sorted out. Gary smiled benignly at her.

"You can relax now," he told her. "Leanne has kindly agreed to let me get friendly with her by way of apology. You can stay and watch if you like."

Even as he spoke he was taking firm hold of Leanne's arm.

Michelle was looking slightly shocked and apparently didn't know what to say. Leanne, on the other hand, was looking totally stunned and did know what to say.

"What are you talking about?" she demanded, her voice rising. "Not me. You can't mean me. You mean Michelle."

"Why would I mean Michelle? She's acted like a total mouse ever since I got here. You, however, have been noisily and happily flaunting your charms and you did say you would both be happy to serve."

"Yes, but you're supposed to pick Michelle. You know you are. I mean, look at her. A big boobed blonde. What more do you want?"

"A loud-mouthed brunette," replied Gary, his reply almost drowned out by Michelle's outraged shriek.

"What do you mean he was supposed to pick me? I would never. . . How could you possibly. . . You. . . I. . ."

It seemed to Gary that Michelle had run out of coherent sentences. Fury affected some people like.

"Calm down, girl," he told Michelle. "I'm sure she didn't mean to put you in the spotlight. She certainly used the word we and us a fair bit, implying she was included. Why don't you sit down and relax while I continue my chat with Leanne. Ah, you should close your eyes if you're easily embarrassed."

"Don't you even think of laying one finger on me," Leanne said slowly in tones of righteous fury. "Don't you fucking dare."

"My, it's a good thing you told me to ignore any protests," murmured Gary. "You sound as though you really mean it, but we both know you're just sounding off to make this look good."

Before Leanne could protest further she learnt something new. Namely, that a sudden tap behind the knees could have you falling down onto them, especially when there was a helpful person there to guide your fall. Some firm pressure on her shoulders and she was on hands and knees, Gary holding her in place.

"If you dare," she half shrieked, "I'll report you."

"I doubt it. I'll say it's consensual, which it is, according to what you were saying earlier."

"You know damn well I meant Michelle, not me."

"True, so if you do report it I suspect that Michelle would admit that she thought you consented. The way she's feeling right now she may just accuse you of raping me."

While Leanne expressed her opinion of Michelle Gary continued his helpful ways by pushing down her bikini bottom. He also started a nice little massage, making sure Leanne was ready for what was coming. Leanne was still protesting as he worked on arousing her. She cursed him and then cursed him some more when he laughed at her.

"What is your problem?" he asked. "This whole scenario came out of your fervid imagination. I mean, really, you're not going to tell me you actually believe the police would drive all the way out here just because I caught a trespasser or two. They have other things to do, motorists to book and jaywalkers to harass."

Now that she stopped to think Leanne knew that he was right. All she and Michelle had to do was pick up their things and leave and there would have been nothing he could do. He wouldn't have dared try to grab them. She cursed Michelle, both for getting upset and hurrying her and for not being where she was, on all fours and about to get shafted. Twice a pity that last item as she would have loved to watch Michelle get screwed.

Leanne felt something new rubbing against her mound. That wasn't his hand anymore. She knew just what it was. She tensed slightly as fingers started fiddling with her pussy, steering that blasted cock into place. She gasped slightly as she felt it pushing against her. Damn it, he was going to do it. She'd half hoped that he was bluffing but that wasn't a bluff pushing its way into her.

Leanne flicked a glance to see where Michelle was, expecting to find her sitting back under the tree, pointedly ignoring what was happening. To her chagrin she found Michelle was sitting fairly close, watching her.

"What are you looking at," she snapped.

"You getting shafted," said Michelle in a happy voice. "I find it pleasant to see one of your nasty tricks rebounding onto you. Ah, I'd tell you what a big cock he has but I can see you're about to find out for yourself. It's a whopper."

What? Leanne's eyes opened wide. Just what had she got herself into?

She was finding out very smartly. She could feel Gary pushing steadily into her. He was currently running in idle mode, just easing in. My god, she wondered, how deep was he going to go? She wanted to turn her head to check but she was damned if she'd give them the pleasure. She'd just sweat it out.

She was surprised to find that she could take Gary rather easily. She relaxed a little and threw a nasty little glare at Michelle.

"What do you mean, a whopper?" she hissed.

Michelle shrugged innocently. "Just in comparison to your current boy-toy," she said.

"How would you know?"

"Everyone knows. He keeps trying to get girls to hold it. Says you're not woman enough."

"Ow! What was that for?" Leanne wailed, her bottom smarting from the sudden spank.

"It's impolite to discuss the size of your boyfriend's equipment when you're entertaining someone else. Haven't you ever been told that?"

"I wasn't. She started it. Ow! Don't!"

"You shouldn't be chatting with your friend unless she's actually participating. Spectators don't get a say. Tell me, do you know how to move your hips. Maybe that lack of movement is what your boyfriend is complaining about."

Fuming at Gary's comments and Michelle's giggles, Leanne started paying more attention to what was happening. Well, she had to really. There was something about a cock moving inside you that was rather hard to ignore.

After drawing Leanne's attention to more important matters Gary started to move with more purpose. He drove firmly into Leanne's warm body, finding her responding quite nicely. The language she was using was a little crude but at least she was getting with the action. He very quickly established a nice rhythm and set about seeing how long he could maintain it.

Where Leanne was concerned she decided that while she considered Gary's actions to be both outrageous and treacherous (He knew she meant him to fuck Michelle) she might as well make the best of it. While his cock wasn't the whopper Michelle had insinuated it was filling her quite nicely, sliding in smoothly, dragging out an unwilling response.

She humped her bottom, pushing firmly back as he drove forward, feeling him go deep inside her, stirring up additional ripples of excitement with every thrust. All together not too bad, she decided. Now if he'd just pick up the pace a bit it would soon be over and she should even get a nice little climax out of this. Then she'd be free to choke Michelle. It was all her fault, anyway.

"Um, you can go a little harder," she breathed out.

"True, but why should I? No, I think continue the way we are and make things last."

To Leanne's mild distress Gary was true to his word. His maintenance of his steady pace was slowly lifting her up, building on her arousal, her excitement, but wasn't quite enough to push her over the edge. Nearly, but not quite. Still, he was going to want to finish soon and then he'd put in that little extra effort.

To Leanne's deep distress she found that Gary didn't need to finish soon. He just kept on going, her excitement building to the point she was going to climax with no way of stopping it, and he did. Somehow he seemed to know just when to slow down that little, bringing her off the boil, soothing her excitement, calming her arousal. Then as soon as she was calmed down he was off again, taking her back up towards a climax that he would not let her reach.

She coaxed him and he steadily fucked her.

She pleaded and he continued on his steady way.

She swore at him and he slapped her bottom and didn't vary his pace.

She groaned and moved with him, starting to feel a little desperate.

Gary was quite enjoying himself. Leanne was responding nicely. Her only flaw was that she was in too much of a hurry. Didn't she realise that one should savour moments like this?

Gary prolonged it while he could but his own internal pressures were slowly building up, speaking to him, letting him know that they wouldn't be able to contain themselves for long. He gave a small sigh and set about relieving himself.

Leanne screamed when Gary started hammering home at redoubled speed. She was gasping with each hard stroke and then she was really screaming as her climax slapped her hard, accompanied by the splash inside her of Gary's seed.

"Apology accepted," Gary announced as he rose to his feet, straightening his clothes. "No need to thank me. I'll leave you to gather your things and be on your way. Just make sure I don't catch you trespassing again."

He glanced at Michelle who was standing there, biting her lip. If he didn't know better he'd think she was trying not to laugh rather than standing there being chastised. He took a step closer to her, making sure he was blocking Leanne's view. A finger reached out and pulled the waist band of her bikini out a little, eyes turned in a downwards direction.

"On second thoughts," he said softly, purely for Michelle's ears, "feel free to trespass. I would enjoy accepting your apology. I might even insist you apologise several times."

Michelle blushed, pushing his hand away. Gary winked, turned and headed back towards the track, glancing back to see that the girls were gathering up their gear.

"Ah, Leanne."

"What?" Leanne wasn't sure if she wanted to talk to Michelle. By rights she should have volunteered to give the 'apology'. Apology? How dare he call it an apology?

"He's gone. Why don't we finish our sun-bathing right here?"

"What?"

"Well, he's forgiven our trespassing. If we stay on it's the same trespass that he's forgiven. There's nothing he can do about it."

Leanne looked at Michelle and started to smile. Turning, she spread her towel back down on the sand. She'd come for a tan. Now she was going to get one.

Michelle settled down next to her. She wondered what would happen if Gary came back.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers