Do For Love & Healing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter?"

He looked at her and said, "I'm sorry I keep seeing the image of that bastard sticking his fingers then his shaft into you, they are followed by images of the dreams I have been having."

He stood, backed off, turned around to leave. He stopped turned back around and said, "I'm sorry I ever saw that,"

He paused than as anger filled his heart he said in a voice full of pain. "And I am very sorry I ever had to see it!"

Darlina realized what he meant by that last statement and as he was turning back to the door he saw her face crumble and tears formed in her eyes.

She said, "I'm sorry, I...I'm sorry I hurt you."

Suddenly with clarity he realized one of the things that had been bothering him. She had never said she was sorry for having sex with both guys. She had felt guilty about it, even before being caught, but that wasn't the same a part of him insisted. He wondered if his emotions were just being confused by semantics. She had said that she was sorry for hurting him and that she had never meant to, but never those exact words. Not that he could recall anyway. He couldn't remember everything that had been said during the confrontation, nor every word spoke since but he thought he would recall those words. He believed that she was really was sorry for hurting him, that her heart ached because of what she had done to him. That helped but part of him would not be satisfied until she said those words. He just glanced her way on the way out.

A quarter hour later he was passing her door again and heard her crying. He stopped and listened wondering if he should go in. He didn't feel like comforting her this time and even if did go in he didn't trust himself to say anything helpful. He just continued on his way. During the next few days their relationship lost some of the ground it had made with growing back together.

Four days later he came across her coming out of the hall bathroom after taking a shower. She had just a towel wrapped around her. As she came through the door and saw him she stopped in surprise glancing down at herself. He thought she probably was thinking about what had happened last time he happened on her when she wasn't wearing much.

She quickly said, "What are you doing here? I thought you were working in your den."

"I was, but had to get something."

He looked her over. The towel just covered her from the top of her bosom to just under her buttocks. Manty could see her upper thighs almost to where they connected to her body. He swallowed suddenly as he thought about what was inbetween those legs. He realized he was still aroused from the other day. His anger at the memories that had come unbidden to his mind had done nothing to lesson the arousal he had been feeling.

He had that dream again that night than had masturbated afterwards to help calm himself but that hadn't done much to satisfy the horniness either. He had just grabbed his hard shaft and began sliding his hand across it hard and fast. It had felt good to create friction over it, not as good as the friction caused by the inside of her wet slit but it had been something he needed. When his orgasm hit he just wiped all the cum off with the sheet. He had done this a few times before and he always wondered what his wife thought of the stains he was leaving. It should be obvious to her what they were but she never spoke of it when she changed the sheets.

Today though as he stared at her the towel slipped some revealing the top quarter of one breast and the very top of the other. His eyes went up at the motion and he looked at the tops of those beautiful mounds of feminine glory. His mouth dropped open as he felt his hormones raise. She just looked back as if she was wondering what he was going to do, even though Darlina most have recognized the look on his face she didn't say anything or try to move away.

Finally he just grabbed her, brought her forward and kissed her hard. She most have been feeling the same arousal for she immediantly kissed back just as hard. The towel dropped as she put both hands around him and passionately smothered his mouth with hers. He began to rub her back, caressing it softly but quickly working his way down to her butt. As soon as his hands touched the upper regions of her cheeks he grabbed hold of that butt, with one hand per cheek, gripping hard and pulling her even closer. Instead of protesting his rough handling of her she moaned in desire. She slipped her hands down to the back of his pants, where she slipped them under his belt and further in. She slipped her hands down the back of his pants, under his briefs and gripped his butt. Darlina massaged her husband's bottom as they continued to kiss. After a long moment he broke the kiss and looked in her face. He saw the same passion he was feeling mirrored on that lovely, dear face. She just nodded at his unspoken question and he reacted immediantly by turning and heading toward her room. She followed moving as one with him. Seconds later they were through the door and as they neared the bed he put his arms around her and kissed her again, just as hard and maybe even harder than out in the hallway.

He thought she most be as extremely horny as he was. She had to know they weren't going to make love, just have sex, but obviously she didn't care. Soon she shoved him down on the bed and a soon as his back touched the mattress she was on him, undoing his belt, snap and unzipping him. She quickly pulled off his pants forgetting that he was still wearing shoes but in her desire she just pulled at each leg until they came off over his shoes. Soon his underwear joined the pants on the floor and she almost fell on him in her haste to suck on his cock.

She sucked and licked him as her slit burned with arousal. She had been needing this since that day he interrupted himself while getting ready to butt fuck her. She made meowing sounds as she suckled the shaft she loved and currently needed. He managed to get his shirt off while moaning and enjoying the feelings she was producing. He soon though stopped her and sat up, He began to suckle on her breasts, first the right one than the left. Going back and forth like that for over five minutes. She was groaning louder and louder as he did. He stood suddenly and moved her around so she was against the bed. He gave her a little push sending her backwards onto the bed. She knew what he wanted so she spread her legs as she hit.

As he dived in to lick her center of joy he thought that she wanted this as much as he did. He stopped his movement just before reaching her with his mouth so he could look at her. He still liked the sight that was before him and it aroused him even more. After a few seconds he lowered his head and began to lick. All the up and all the way down that wonderful beautiful pussy.

She surprised him by saying, "Keep licking my pussy Mantiee. I love the feel of your tongue on my pussy."

He continued his actions for three minutes and some seconds than just grabbed hold of her clit with his mouth. She had groaned as he touched her with his tongue now she almost screamed out a moan as he abruptly sucked hard. A couple minutes of that and she began to get loud, which meant that her orgasm was starting to get close and that it was going to be a good one.

She bucked against his mouth three times than said, "Get up now, I want to feel you inside....Please."

Without saying a word he stopped and climbed higher on the bed till his shaft was in the correct place to go in. But instead of pushing in he teased her by stabbing her clit.

After half a dozen soft hits she said, "No, I want you in me...Fuck me! Please."

He stabbed her clit two more times and finally relented and lowered his body a bit. This time as he stabbed forward the head of his cock pushed opened her hot, wet pussy. She sighed as he went in a third of the way, than as he pushed in the rest of the way in one shove she let out a sound that wordlessly expressed satisfaction with him. He immediantly got a good fast rhythm going, fucking in and out quick long strokes. Her groans increased in volume again as Darlina's orgasm built and built.

She again surprised him by say loudly, "Fuck me like that dear husband. God, it feels so good to have your hard, strong cock in my pussy."

Soon she was bucking against him joining him in a dance of ecstasy.

She cried out in a voice full of ecstasy,"Fuuuck Me Manty. Push that steel rod up my pussy harder."

He lifted himself up on his hands and shoved in even deeper and harder, his thrusts were getting frantic as his climax built. Soon he was letting out his own loud groans even though hers were almost covering his. She let out a long yes than a loud scream as hers finally hit. The scream was loud enough that Manty was glad the children weren't home. But a second later that thought dissipated as his orgasm hit. He thrust in hard, even deeper and in the middle of her's she felt the sudden extra wetness that meant he was cuming.

The feeling and the knowledge of what it meant caused her orgasm to redouble, almost starting again. She let out a second scream joining his moose call yell. He froze for a moment than relaxed as his climax ended. She relaxed a moment later. He fell on top of her, as they both enjoyed their afterglows. Finally as he caught his breath he rolled off her and sat up on the edge of the bed. Instead of getting right up though he sat there for a couple of minutes.

She said, "Thank you, I really needed that."

He put on hand on her thigh right above her knee and softly caressed the inner thigh.

He looked at her and said, "I needed it too, so I thank you."

He stood up and looked down, realizing as he did that he had never taken off his shoes. Now he sat back down and took off the shoes. She sat up to see what he was doing. When she saw his shoes were still on she giggled.

"I guess we did both really needed it."

He glanced at her and in mock anger said, "Hey it was your fault, showing up in that towel, than just taking off my pants over my shoes."

"You weren't supposed to be there and I was so horny thanks to you that I couldn't wait for you to take off your shoes. But you could have stopped me."

"You're right I could have but I was too horny myself to stop you."

He than smiled at her as she smiled back. He finished putting on his clothes,

As he zipped up his pants he said, "I, uh...I, um, I mean that was good."

She frowned realizing what he had almost said. Something he hadn't said since just before the day he saw her and Jon together.

The next few weeks went by about the same, their relationship seemed to improve even though slowly, he kept having those dreams and the dreams kept his anger alive which in turn effected his mood. At the same time they talked more. Just about small things, how their days were and what the kids were doing and such.

Three and a half weeks after their impromptu fuck session, a friend who worked for the same company called Manty and asked him to come over to the friend's office. It was in another part of the building for the friend worked in the security section of the company. When Manty showed up Bill took Manty to a video room where the security personal could watch the video tapes made by the Security division of the company. He said he had something to show Manty, something a security camera had caught. Bill seemed concerned about what ever it was, so Manty decided to watch the tape. Bill said that he had to watch it there because these tapes were not supposed to leave the building. So Manty sat at the console as Bill left the room. Manty thought that strange and wondered about it as he put in the video tape and started it.

An image immediately appeared on the small TV screen. It showed a hallway, probably in an office building. As he suspected it was from a Security camera up, near the roof in one of corner of the hallway. There was a door across from the camera. Manty wondered what was about to happen, but after a minute or two a certain person came down the hallway. Manty sat up as he saw the face. It was that bastard that had the affair with his wife. He had never met the man, but his wife had showed him the guy's picture, both still and video. She had taken one video at some party or some such. The guy was just one of many in the background of the video so if Manty had seen the video, before he knew about the affair, he would have not of thought any thing strange about it.

As he saw the guy walk toward the door, Manty realized that the image showed the hallway just outside the conference room his wife used as an office. He frowned as the guy went straight to the door. He just opened it and walked in. Seconds later Manty could make out the doorknob jiggled. Did the guy just lock the door than tried it to see if it really was locked? Manty's eyes narrowed and his mouth tighten as he thought about what that meant. He kept watching for a few minutes but decided that nothing was going to happen except for a few people walking by. He hit the fast forward button and finally after what he estimated to be over half an hour, he saw the door open again. He stopped the advancing tape then rewound it a few seconds.

He started it again at normal speed and watched. The doorknob jiggled again. It was a small movement easily missed except that Manty was looking for it. A second later the door open and there stood his wife and the guy. Both seemed to be flushed and he had a satisfied smile on his face. She looked relaxed also. They said a few words he couldn't hear of course than the bastard left and Darlina went back inside closing the door. Just before they separated he was able to read his wife's lips, it looked like she said "Thank you, that was good." Of course he should know the words he had heard her say them enough times after they had made love.

Manty's lips thinned even more and he realized why his friend had left him alone. He thought Manty would want some privacy to watch this. Bill knew Darlina and since it was obvious what had happened in that room he had thought he needed to show it to Manty.

Manty's anger grew as he thought, she did it even after promising me she won't anymore. He felt like hitting the panel. He really thought she was going to keep her promise this time. He had been keeping an eye on her so carefully. There was nothing to indicate that she had gone back to her lover. Not her demure not her actions nor anything else he could point to. Now though he wished he could take this video home and show it to her. He would pretend it was something good that she would enjoy and watch her face as she realized she had been caught...again. Suddenly, though, as he was trying to decide rather he should leave or kick her out, most of his anger dissipated as his gaze sank to the time stamp at the bottom of the video. Manty blinked and looked at it again. This event he had watched had taken place two months before the confrontation. He hadn't known that the security division kept tapes for that long. He just sat and thought about it for a moment. Finally he decided he would ask for any other recordings of his wife and lover.

He wondered why Bill had been watching the tape to begin with, maybe to check quality control or while investigating some other event and of course he would have recognize Manty's wife when he saw her on the tape. In either case it was time to go.

As he walked out of the room he saw Bill near by, he said, "Thank you. I found that most interesting. But could you check and see if there are any other recordings of this couple after the date this was recorded on?"

"Yes... I could do that. I can tell my personal that it is an exercise, something for practice."

Manty nodded and said thank you again.

The other just nodded and Manty said that they would have to get together some time. Bill agreed.

As he walked away Bill watched him thinking about how calm Manty looked after seeing what he had just seen. He could tell it had effected him, by his tone and body language but hadn't been as much as Bill had expected. Manty hadn't seemed to be surprised either. Hmmm, he thought maybe he knew about it already. Come to think of it Manty hadn't been himself for a couple of months now, so maybe it wasn't a surprise after all. Bill shook his head thinking that he did not envy his friend and he wondered how he would react if he had found his wife was having an affair.

For the next two weeks everything pretty much stayed the same with Manty and his wife. Their relationship seemed to be healing at times but than there would it would slip as Manty continued to have those dreams. At one point Darlina confused that she had seen her ex-lover that day. He had come by on business. He had just come into her office without announcing himself or knocking, he tried to kiss her neck but Darlina had stood up and told him to stop. It was over and he would have to get used to that fact. Since he had legitimate business, she had gone to get a coworker and asked her to come in to be with them as they carried out the business. Darlina hadn't explained everything to the co-worker, just enough to say someone was supposed to be there with them. His wife added that she also kept the door open during the visit. Manty just nodded his head to indicate that she had done good, he wasn't sure if he could trust himself not to say something that was better left unsaid.

After those two weeks Bill asked Manty to come by his office, he had the tapes Manty had asked for. Manty did just that, and over the next three days he watched the tapes. He had to watch them in half an hour slots. There were too many scenes over a series of tapes to watch in one day when he was supposed to be working. There were only three more scenes like one he had seen already before the date of the confrontation. He watched the tapes recorded after that date more carefully. Two or three he times the Bastard walked up and down the hallway a couple of times but those times he didn't go in, didn't even stop. One visit came two days after the confrontation but was very short. The guy went in and the door knob jiggled again but five or maybe six minutes later the knob jiggled again just before Darlina opened the door. She looked upset and said something that looked like no more followed by more words. She said she knew it was hard on him but the answer was no. Or that was what it looked like to Manty.

Next came one of the events Darlina had described. One had been awhile back and one had been just few days ago. Soon after her ex-lover entered the room Darlina came out, left for a moment than came back with another woman. They went in and the door stayed open. After awhile the bastard and the woman left. They talked as they went out the door but Manty wasn't able to see their faces to try to read their lips. Not that he was an expert at that but he might catch something.

The next tape showed the visit his wife most have just described. This time the guy locked the door and it was two minutes before Darlina rushed out to get the same woman she had gotten last time. The tape after that one, which according to the time stamp was only a week before, showed something different. The guy went in and closed the door. The doorknob jiggled. Manty's eyes narrowed as he knew what that meant. But this time the door stayed closed for quite a while. Manty wondered if they were getting it on or if they were arguing. He hoped it was the last.

End Notes: The rest of the story is done I just need to get the next part to my editor and to redo it but I may send in another story first, so it be a couple of months before part two is up.