Do For Love & Healing Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grimaced and said, "EEEEiiiiiAAaaa! "

Part of him wanted to say he was sorry but another part thought she deserved it.

He thought about the pain he was inflicting for a moment. Finally he decided he couldn't do it. The dark part of him was back where it belonged and he just couldn't do this to her anymore even if she really wanted it. A week after he saw them together he probably would have, even last month he may have continued but not now. He started to pull out.

She looked at him in puzzlement and said, "Put it back in, I need it, I want it."

"I can't do it anymore. You may want punishment but I don't want to give it to you.... Part of me, very small now, wants to continue and to say you deserve it. I love you and you don't deserve this type of punishment. You have been punished already. I exiled you to another room and you went through an emotional hardship trying to decide if I still love you. I can't do this to you."

He sat down next to her. As she sat up he put his arms around her and pulled her to him. She just sat there, trying to decide if he was right that she had been punished enough.

He said, "I am mostly healed now. More importantly I have completely forgiven you and I don't want to punish you. When we tried anal sex the first time the emotional wounds were still fresh. When we really did it in your office I was only a little better and hadn't totally forgiven you, but I have now. Darlinia, you don't need punishment! I have completely forgiven you of everything. Everything you did with him and everything you didn't do with me, every lie you told me and even you getting mad at me the day of that play, everything.

He paused and she started to say something but he continued, "I decided to accept that I wasn't the first one in your anus,"

She looked sad and guilty as he continued, "You were a virgin on our wedding night but if you hadn't been I would have still married you. Even if you had had one guy before or ten or even a hundred ten times each, I would have still married you. I'm glad you were a virgin, I feel honored that I was your first guy... it was one of the best gifts you ever gave me, but at the same time I would have not have let the fact that I was the hundredth and one guy to enter you stop me. I decided its the same with your anus. I wasn't the first but I can live with that...That being said though I feel like there are some scars that may remain with me intill I die."

She looked up at him and sadly nodding knowing she was responsible for those scars.

He continued, "That may sound contradictory but I feel like its still true."

A short pause then, "One scar is that you denied me for months while you were allowed him access to you."

She started to say something but he spoke up quickly, "I know you didn't do that very often but you still did. Another scar deals with the night of the play you went to without me. You believed I was guilty of something I was innocent of and because of that belief you went out and did something you shouldn't have done-- broke your marriage vows. I know the circumstances but you still believed I was guilty and you went on to do the rest of what you did that night."

She knew what he was referring to and looked ashamed. There was nothing she hadn't said already to apologize for that, for all she had done that night, so she just let him continue.

"As I said I have forgiven you for all that and more but at the same time there will be scars for years but they are shrinking and may eventually go away but until they do the possibility exists that something could cause them to flare up. Maybe I will have one of those dreams again, I haven't had one for over three weeks but it seems likely I could have one again. Or an event could happen that would remind me of something that happened or didn't happen and I could react without thinking. I hope not but even though I have consciously forgiven you the possibility does exist."

After another pause he said "I think we both need some professional help."

She looked at him sharply when he said, "You need to get over that guilt and we need some help with our marriage. Not only for the feelings created during the confrontation but also for the habits formed during the last few months. We can also deal with what led up to your affair, to make sure those things never happen again."

She said, "I would have to tell all that I have done, but if it helps our marriage I will."

"And I would probably have to tell what I have done since that day. There are things I'm not proud of and one or two things that could get me into trouble with the law, but I think we need to see a counselor."

She nodded and said, "we should probably have gotten some help already."

He just nodded. There was another pause at the end of which he sighed as he said, "And I think we need to sell the rental."

Darlinia gasped and said, "You really think so?" sounding very shocked.

"Yes, It has too many memories for me. Remember I said that I went to the rental the day I had that really bad dream."

She nodded and he continued, "I realized later that during my visit out there I took some time just to stare at the bedroom window where I saw you guys. I don't know how long I stood there but more then once I replayed everything I saw that day. A few days later as I had another dream, I realized that I had gone out there again that day. I thought about it and I believe at least half of my dreams happened on days I went to the rental."

She said, "In that case we should sell it, maybe we can buy another one with the money."

"Or go on a second honeymoon."

She looked surprised, happy but surprised, "I would like that and we may need it."

There was a lengthy pause as they sat thinking over what he had said.

Finally Darlinia said, "Maybe I got a little carried away there with my guilt but I really am in the mood for anal sex

He just looked at her then started to say something but she interrupted, "I really mean it, I am not just saying it. There is a tube of K-Y in the bathroom. If you get it and lick me until I'm aroused again it will much easier on both of us."

He just nodded and got up. He still wasn't sure if this was good idea right now but he had experienced it once and he wanted to again. He would just have to go slow. He was soon back with the tube and she was already on her back with her anus up and showing to him. He looked at it with desire on his face. Of course he could also see her slit and that always turned him on. It was just his alone again and he was going to enjoy it. He got on his knees and bent over til his mouth touched that oh so sexy part of her. He licked her slit going up one side and down the other. He sucked on both lips individually then sucked on her clit. It didn't take long for her to be ready but he enjoyed what he was doing so continued to lick taking time to suck and chew on her clitoris, making sure she was very aroused this time.

Finally she said she was more then ready but instead of getting up he just lowered his mouth a bit. He began to lick that sexy, lovely, brown opening. He even pressed his mouth against it and chewed on it. She was groaning loudly and at one point even used her hands to press his mouth against it, he used his fingers to spread the sphincter then reached in with his tongue as far as he could go. She liked that and he liked doing it when he was this aroused. Finally he lifted his head and grabbed the tube, after opening it he spread some on a finger then pressed that finger into her anus. He pushed it in one third of the way then pulled it out, then back in to spread the stuff around her hole. Soon he used two fingers after putting more lubrication on them. These he placed against the tight hole and banishing the thoughts that tried to remind of what he had done before with two fingers, pressed them in. Slowly at first but when she didn't groan in pain he slid them in all the way. He just let them rest there all the way in, getting her used to something in her rectum. After a minute Manty pulled them out most of the way then shoved them in all the way, she groaned in pleasure so he continued. After close to two minutes of finger fucking her he couldn't stand it anymore and pulled them. He looked her in the face and she seemed to understand what he wanted for she nodded that she was ready. She adjusted her position slightly. He straighten then moved forward aiming himself just right. The tip of his shaft touched her butt too high but he used a hand to lower his cock until the tip was touching her butt hole.

He looked at it for a moment, then pressed forward. Again there was some difficulty but she pushed against him and this time it went in easy. She grunted but when he looked at her she just smiled and said it was Ok.

He decided to take her word for it and pushed in again. It went in, sliding to just under the halfway mark where he stopped to give her body a chance to adjust to it. After two moments she pushed against him causing him to slide in further. He had gasped as he first entered her but now he let out a loud "Gaaaaa" sound. His head jerked back then forward as he felt the incredible ecstasy produced by her action. A few seconds later he pushed in some more as she pushed back, gently causing her rectum to envelop his hardness. He still couldn't believe how it felt. Significantly different then her pussy; not as wet but more rubbery and all encompassing. The pressure was total. He finally was all the way in and stopped again allowing her body to adjust to the intrusion. He just leaned back his head and grimaced in ecstasy. God, it was so good. Even better then in her office. It was tight but warm and felt like a cushion wrapped around his rod.

He pulled out half way slowly then pushed back in all the way, still slowly. She groaned and he quickly glanced at her face but by her expression he knew it was ecstasy that had caused her to groan not pain. That was good, he didn't want to hurt her anymore then he had already. He immediately pulled back almost all the way then in all the way. God, the friction being produced by his hardness sliding through her tight rectum was incredible. They both moaned together after which they looked at each other and smiled.

He continued with that slow rhythm for a while but then opened his eyes and looked down. He saw her open slit and after bottoming out once more he reached down and inserted two finger tips into that slit. He began to slide them up and down the length of her womanhood. Up he would press them against one side and down he pressed them against the other. He was rewarded by her groaning in pleasure. He continued doing that as he switched his fuck rhythm to short slow thrusts. All the way in, a little bit out all the way in a little bit out. She told him to go faster, so he did.

A few thrusts later he pulled his fingers out and started to reach for her clit but before he could touch it she placed her own hand on it. His eyes widen wondering if she was going to do what he hoped, or if for some reason she was blocking his hand. A second later he found out as she placed two fingers on the clit and began to rotate them. She was actually doing it herself he thought. She had played with herself only rarely over the years, maybe twice a year, with him watching anyway. That was exciting watching her as she stimulated herself like that. He always enjoyed it.

He looked up at her face and she smiled at him then asked, "You like watching me?"

He just nodded. She smiled again but then lay her head back down. She wanted to enjoy what was happening also. Seconds later her moans started and grew louder as her excitement grew. He estimated that he had gotten her half way to a orgasm when he licked her, she most be a lot closer then that now.

Soon she said, "Harder, (Groan) Longer strokes, (GROAN). Please it feels good, (MOAN) fuck my butt hole."

He did. She groaned as he increased his speed. She began to thrust against him trying to get him to go faster while at the same time driving him in deeper. It also had the benefit of pushing her joy nub against her fingers. He increased his tempo moving in and out faster. Soon he couldn't control it anymore and began to really thrust fast and hard.

She said, "Yes, that's it....Good!!!"

A second later she added, "Fuck Me! Get that hard cock moving in and out of my butt hole. I want to feel it filling me."

He looked down and watched as she increased the speed of her fingers, moving them super fast while at the same time pressing harder. The sight along with what he was feeling around his shaft caused his orgasm to jump ahead further. Suddenly he reared back and roared as he increased speed again. She stated humping against him more and it was a race to see who would reach their orgasm first. He was pulling out and pushing back in as fast as if he was in her vagina. Her hand was trembling with the speed she causing it to move, as it stimulated her clit more and more, driving her crazy. His thrusts were causing such sensations that she thought she was going to start roaring just like him.

Three seconds later he thrust in hard, harder then ever, driving himself in another inch, she let out a grunt of pain mixed with pleasure but she didn't care. At this stage the pain added to the ecstasy. He did the same once, twice, then a third even harder. Then he let out a half scream- half roar as the first blob of cum blasted out of his cock. At the exact second she humped hard as her head went back. She screamed something that he couldn't understand. He continued pushing in blasting out shots of sperm with each thrust.

Finally his ejaculations were done but he continued thrusting in a very short very fast rhythm that indicated he was almost done. She relaxed a second before he stopped completely.

He pulled out, looked down at his sperm dripping from her brown hole and thought, "Whoa! that was something else".

He breathed in and out for a few seconds then said, "Uh, I be right back."

He stood up and hurried to the bathroom but he heard her make a sound that sounded almost like a sad sigh. He turned back for a moment and said, "I will be back, I promise. I should clean up first."

So saying he turned back and went into the bathroom. He cleaned his cock quickly, even though he made sure every part was as clean as he could make it. He was soon back in the bedroom where he lay next to his wife.

He put his arms around her and she moved into his arms cuddling next to him. Now she let out a happy sigh.

"I do love you, even with all I've been through, and I'm glad we did this."

"Its been so long since we have done this I almost forgot how much I enjoyed it but I do need to get up. I need to get Tomy."

She stopped glanced at the bedroom clock then sat up, "Its later then I thought I need to dress and leave now. I'm going to be late as it is."

Darlinia scooted to the edge of the bed and got up. She hurriedly dressed then ran out of the house. Her husband knew that the other two kids would be home soon after the bus dropped them off, but she usually picked up their youngest.

She was late in picking up Tomy. She had been late a couple of times before but this was the latest she had ever been. She had to go to the principle's office and then to apologize to her daughter. Later after everyone was home Manty and Darlinia fixed dinner together. Later still they put the kids to bed. Both noticed that all three children seemed to be happier and better behaved after dinner for some reason.

Even later when it was time for bed Manty went into the master bedroom and was surprised when he saw Darlinia come out of their bathroom wearing a night gown he didn't remember seeing before. It was a two piece negligee, blue and red, his two favorite colors. The top part draped over over the thong panties. He saw her both from the front and from the side as she turned. He just stared at her with a look she couldn't identify.

Finally she turned to him and said, "I'm sorry. I.... I thought after this afternoon and after what you said about our room I ... um,.." her voice trailed off and she looked down

He looked puzzled at her for a moment then said, "You misinterrupted me."

Her face fell and she said "It most have been a slip of the tongue after all," as she turned away from him, "I'm sorry I will take this off and go back to my room."

"No!, I mean yes I mean no."

He shook his head at his own inability to say what he wanted as she turned back to him. "I mean no don't go. It wasn't a slip of the tongue. It is time for you to move back in here. What you misunderstood was why I was staring. I had forgotten how beautiful and sexy you are. You are more beautiful and sexy then on our wedding night and you were so incredibly beautiful then I could barely stand it."

After a moment, as her face beamed like someone turned a light on he added, "And I don't remember that one."

She looked at him in partial amazement then suddenly smiled shyly feeling like she did on their wedding night.

"I bought it over a month ago, just for you. I bought it to wear the first night I moved back in here. I thought for a while I would never get the chance to wear it."

He continued, "God, am I glad you wore it. Now though I can't make up my mind. I want to have you wear that all night so I can look at you but I also want to rip it off of you, to shove you on the bed, rip off my pants and just take you."

She smiled at his reaction and said, "Which one will you do? I don't think I would mind either, except please don't rip it."

He held his arms open to him and as she entered them he said, "I think I will compromise and do a little of both...but I'll be careful about not ripping it. I want you to wear it again."

She snuggled in deeper into his arms with a big smile on her face. A significant amount of time later they both let out yowls as a rarity happened a second time that night and they came at exactly the same moment. As loud as his was hers made enough noise to wake the kids. Neither knew what had awaken them but even if they had heard it they weren't have known why she made the noise. Deep down, though, each knew that whatever had woken them bode well for their parents' relationship. Especially when it was combined with what they had noticed at dinner. Each had watched their parents fix dinner and they each knew something had changed in their relationship. Neither could have explained what but the two youngest had looked at the oldest for confirmation and he had just nodded. Even he wasn't old enough to articulate what he had noticed but he knew something good had happened. Now as they were going back to sleep they were much more peaceful then they had been in months. This peacefulness grew the next morning as they saw mommy come out of daddy's room wearing her bathrobe and go to the room she had been sleeping in. She came back out later with her arms full of her stuff that she took back to the main bedroom. The oldest and youngest saw her first then hurriedly got the middle one. All three stood in the shadows unobserved watching mommy move her stuff back in with daddy, with big smiles on their faces.

The end

End Note. Yes that's all for this couple. Who knows if I will ever revisit them or not. Could be interesting to go on a second honeymoon with them, or when their first born or Tomy gets married, but not at the moment. I never know when inspiration will hit me but nothing is in my mind right now. And this is not meant to be a tease, I really don't when inspiration will hit.

However I have a question for you all. Throughout all three parts I set up certain circumstances for a reason. I just wonder if any readers can guess the reason. Its not all that important I 'm just curious. And I will say that credit goes to Writing Dragon for the ideas about counseling and selling the rental both logical extensions of what they went through that I didn't see at first. Check out his writings too.