Do I Wake Or Dream?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her happiness that she had made me feel that way was evident in her face. "I was about to suggest that we take a shower, but to leave you in this state could cause permanent damage. Having caused this highly dangerous condition, I must take the responsibility of applying the only effective known cure." Having rendered that decision, she proceeded to take the necessary action. She pulled my legs together, straddled me, positioned herself over my eager cock and let herself slowly engulf my full length. The lubrication provided by the residual lotion made the entry into her pussy smooth and easy, and as she ground herself on my body, I could feel the slight roughness of her lips on the area that she had so recently shaved.

She leaned forward, placed her hands on my chest and began to rotate her hips while simultaneously moving up and down. Slowly at first, increasing the momentum as the excitement built, until she was riding me as strongly as I had ridden her the previous night. She was gasping and emitting those deep throaty sounds I had come to recognize as a prelude to her orgasm. I caressed her breasts, moved my hands to support her hips and began to return her urgent thrusts, driving her to even more violent action. I used my one thumb to find her clitoris and held it there, so that each time she came down, it provided an additional stimulus.

It was obviously effective. She leaned closer to increase the pressure from my hand, with her nipples brushing my chest at each movement. Her thrusting became even more frenzied and she gave a strangled cry each time she impacted my thumb. I felt her begin to shake and knowing she was on the verge of cumming, I began to seek my own relief by thrusting into her at full tilt. Her head went back and she literally screamed as she began to convulse, thrashing and twisting, making it difficult for me to continue. But continue I did. I was right on the brink and holding tight on to her lovely gyrating ass, pulled her onto my greedy demanding cock and in a few moments of frantic fucking, followed her over the edge to blessed relief.

She collapsed onto me and I held her close while we regained our breath. I was still deep within her and could feel myself diminishing until a slight movement from Bess caused me to slip out of her, causing us both to give a little cry of disappointment. We looked at each other, smiled at each other, kissed and lay there as we were, just enjoying the peace and sense of well being that embraced us.

" Come on." she admonished," Though I can't think of anything better than just staying in your arms, we both have other things to do. Lets shower have some breakfast and that talk we promised."

She stood, pulled me up and led me to the shower. We soaped, washed and dried each other, touching and caressing, laughing and playing, completely natural and without any embarrassment whatsoever in our nude state. She had a body of which any young woman would be proud, slim without being thin, softly rounded with firm medium breasts that needed no support and I derived immense pleasure from just looking at her. Even more so now that I knew that her trim figure was a result of nature and personal care, owing nothing to artifice. Neither of us smoked or drank, all of our food was low fat natural product with lots of fruit and vegetables. My boxing coach was always delighted when he was invited to supper and saw our usual fare.

Mom prepared some scrambled eggs, toast and orange juice, and as we ate began to speak,

haltingly at first, choosing her words with care.

. " I was 18 when I met your father and still a virgin. I loved him then and I love him now, and prior to last night he was the only man who ever knew me. To my surprise and your father's delight, my sex drive actually increased, as I grew older. This past two years have become increasingly more frustrating, with this last few months a nightly torment. Several men have shown interest and I dated a couple of them, one from the office and David from the golf club.This man, 45 and a widower, I found very agreeable, with similar tastes and ideas for the future. We met several times until the point when sex was the next inevitable step. I was excited by the prospect and I went to his home for supper all prepared to discover if we were suited. I could not go through with it! As soon as he kissed me and began to touch me I froze. I felt as though I was being unfaithful to your father and I knew I could not give myself to another man. He was kind and understanding and said he hoped he would be around when I finally decided to begin a new life. So, I went back to a girl's best friend, a vibrator. While it provides some slight temporary relief, I soon discovered that it is no substitute for a loving man with a warm body and a hard cock. I had pretty well resigned myself to life of celibacy when I noticed your looking at me in a different way. It was only then that fully appreciated that you were fully grown into a good looking, husky young man and had reached the same age as your father when we first met."

I made to say something, but;

" Please let me finish what is very awkward and embarrassing.If I stop I may not be able to continue A short time later I was particularly morose and feeling very lonely, and you came in to say goodnight. I was in my gown only and it slipped open as I stood up and I was startled by your immediate arousal. I hugged you closer than I intended and felt a thrill when your erection pressed into me, and was captivated by your embarrassed movement to reduce the contact to ensure you did not offend me. Little did you know that I was so excited by that brief contact I had to relieve myself and judging by the sounds coming from you room you had to do the same. Yes, I listened and almost came in to help. Each subsequent evening I ensured I wore something revealing, and each evening I hugged you close enough to feel you and was encouraged to find that you were less and less inclined to pull away. I realized that you would never make the first move and I could not bring myself to do it for, I suspect, the same reason, rejection and the loss of respect."

She saw me nod my head in agreement and continued. " Last night, as you surmised, was our wedding anniversary. I was looking at our favorite photo and almost screaming with frustration. I had put on the special nightdress he bought for me and which was our secret signal that I wanted sex, and when I accepted the fact that he was not coming, would never come again, I began to cry. It was then that you came in."

Her eyes filled with tears. I thought she would faint and moved to hold her.

"You see Ric, how you instinctively moved to comfort me. It was the same last night, except that my need was all consuming and overrode my judgment. My hugging and kissing you and my desperation to feel a man's hardness again led you past a point of no return, where only the most basic of instincts assumed control. I feel no guilt or regret for what happened, and your reactions, thankfully, appear to be the same. Others may condemn my behavior, but I am so happy that I cannot believe that what we do together in mutual love and unconditional consent is any other persons business; I wish with all my heart to continue as we are, sufficient on to ourselves. All that I know is that I slept peacefully last night and that I shall sleep again tonight. From a state of being almost suicidal, I am full of life and with a zest for the future that I have not felt since your father died. I gave you your life and now you have given mine back to me."

She stood." I have to go into the office to hand in the contracts I have completed, and collect my work for next week. I shall also call in the market, so should be home about twelve." With that she moved towards her bedroom to dress." Bess, " I asked, " Can I come in and just watch you. I so love just to look at you?" She was surprised, but without hesitation agreed.

" You still don't understand do you? Whatever you want, I want. If you need, at any time, to touch me, hold me, kiss me, love me, do so. Do not think about it, do it. If there is anything, anything, you want me to do, or any special way you like me to dress, tell me, for I already know you would do anything to please me."

I slipped on my usual Saturday sweat suit, for though I had some mid term exam study to complete, I was due at the college gym in the early afternoon. Going into her bedroom, I sat on the bed. She had shed her robe and was brushing her hair, quite oblivious to the fact that she was naked, that I could see her back and front due to her reflection, and that the rippling swaying of her beautiful breasts was wakening the old Adam. She smiled at me, taking pleasure from my simply watching her. I walked over, kissed her neck, shoulders, cheeks, and moved my hands around to hold her breasts. Her eyes closed, her mouth slightly opened, took a deep breath and pressed her hands hard on mine.

" I know what I just said, young man, but if you do not unhand me there is a strong probability that we shall not leave the house all day. So, kiss me and go back to your studies, but remember exactly where you were for this evening."

With that enticing thought dancing around in my head, I slowly, reluctantly, freed my soft captives and returned to a less enticing task.

About twenty minutes later she came into the study wearing her city clothes, a smart tailored skirt and jacket, looking every bit the successful career girl.

" You approve. " she asked, and jokingly held me off as I moved towards her." Anything you need? No, then I'll be back for lunch."

I really tried to come back to the exciting study of differing magnetites, a reddish iron ore, common around the world, but my thoughts returned inexorably to Bess and wishing she were here. Bess was my father's pet name for my mother, Elizabeth, and she strongly discouraged any other person from using it, even Bev and Del. I had used this familiar some few months ago when we were reminiscing and I had pretended to be Dad. Her first reaction was mild anger, quickly replaced with a few tears and her saying it was for me and me only to use that name. Since then, it has become the natural way of addressing her, though, in my heart she is still Mom.

Still thinking about Bess, I began to feel very horny and flipped through some of my favorite porno sites, hoping to obtain some relief in the time accustomed manner and was surprised that they no longer had the desired effect. This made me long even more for her return. Then, a thought came which made me reach for the phone. One of my friend's fathers ran a small, but well recommended restaurant. I made a reservation for that evening, and having done that, returned to my less than interesting but essential studies.

Bess returned at twelve thirty, and while having a light snack, discussed our plans for the rest of the day. This was our usual way, since we were accustomed to leading separate, independent lives, observing the others wishes and arranging those times when we would be home to eat together. She said she was going to meet her friends that afternoon and use the pool and sauna in their complex. " And you?" she queried.

" I have to go to the gym for boxing practice this afternoon, but I have met an extraordinarily exciting woman and have made a dinner reservation for eight this evening, so make sure you are back in time to dress."

It took her a few seconds to work that out, but the wait was worth it. Her face lit up, a couple of tears escaped and she grabbed my hands to show her gratitude. " I'll be here at five." Not trusting her voice to remain calm, she put her palm to my cheek and fled to her room.

I returned at five fifteen. No Bess. I showered and dressed. Still no Bess. I was wondering what had happened when the phone rang.

" Ric, I tried ringing earlier. When I told Bev and Val what you had planned for us they asked if they could come too, insisting that they pay the piper. They had tried to decide what to do for my anniversary, and this was the ideal solution. I could not refuse. I said I did not think that you would object, so please do this for me even though I would prefer it were just we two. I can wear one of the dresses here. We have always shared each others clothes and things, so, if OK, we'll meet you there at seven thirty?"

Recalling the many kindnesses and happy times with her truly wonderful friends, it would have been churlish to refuse. Indeed, the more I considered it, the happier I became for this unexpected opportunity to show my heartfelt appreciation to them for their support to Bess over the past difficult two years. I said as much to Bess, gave her the address and due to very limited parking, suggested they take a cab.

I added, " I have an ulterior motive for asking that you do not drive. I intent to ply you with wine, take you home, and seduce you, individually or all together or both as the occasion presents."

She literally laughed out loud, which undoubtedly would require an explanation to the others, and lowering her voice, " I'll happily pass on the first part, but, my ambitious stud, I'll pass on the last suggestion at a later time. All your immediate and near future efforts and energy are spoken for. See you later."

They arrived on time and what an entrance they made. Three lovely, unescorted women and the looks of envy when I greeted them were unmistakable. Singly, they were each attractive, but together they were riveting, and as they sat down they began to apologize for intruding on our plans.

" Ladies, " I assured them, " Look around you. I doubt that there is one man in this room who does not envy me. What man could be sorry to be graced by your delightful presence? This is a man's idea of heaven, to be surrounded by beautiful women."

I called the waiter and was surprised to see it was my friend Jim, also a boxer, who came to attend us. We chose, and with a sly wink to my mother, I ordered a liter of the house white wine. Jim returned with the wine saying it was with his father's compliments and that it was a tribute to beauty. As he left he added his own opinion by openly admiring them " Every man should be this lucky." he complimented as he walked away. I could not help noticing the unmistakable expression on the faces of both Val and Bev as they followed his departure and can only liken it to that look displayed by any person on a strict diet as they watched the dessert trolley being pushed away. I mused idly on what would be their reaction to a randy young man.

They obviously gloried in this attention. I poured them some wine and they quickly began questioning me about my mother's new boyfriend! My incredulous reaction, though true, did not convince them and they continued their interrogation. I asked " What makes you both certain that she has met a man?"

"Use you eyes, look at her, look at her face," they chorused. I did and only then did I realize what they meant. Her eyes sparkled, her face glowed, her hair shone, she sat straight and proud and I noticed that the slight tension still there in the others had departed from her.

"Only a new love could have that effect on a man or woman, so there must be someone new in her life." they said with absolutely certainty and with what I thought was a little envy. This lighthearted questioning continued, becoming more salacious as the wine went down. I once again assured them that since she spent all of her evenings with them, or me, that she could not be seeing another man. " Logically," I reasoned, " can you believe that any warm blooded man would not want to spend all his time with her." My mother, sitting opposite, nodded in confirmation and smiled innocently at her companions, and I felt her stocking foot exploring my crotch. She was still talking to them as she wriggled her toes against my now hard cock, not even glancing at me to check the reaction.

Neither of the girls were drinkers, so the effect of the relatively small amount that they consumed was to loosen their already busy tongues and remove their inhibitions. By the end of that most happy evening they had regaled me with stories of their school days, of inadequate husbands and disappointing lovers. I have no doubt that next day they would feel some embarrassment in the details they had discussed in my presence, but for the moment they were relaxed and content, as was I, with the steady pressure on my crotch.

Finally, we made the effort to call it a night. We all expressed our total delight in the meal, the soothing ambiance of the music and the superb service. Jim's father, Italian by birth, insisted on seeing us out, asked that we come again and gallantly kissed each of their hands. It had been an evening that we would always recall with pleasure, and when I delivered the girls to their condo, they were almost in tears with gratitude and happiness. Driving home, Bess laid her head on my shoulder, put her hand on my thigh and whispered her thanks; both for herself and the attention I had given her friends.

In our home, being late, we went directly to bed. I was unsure which way to go. She took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

"Undress me." She commanded.

Being more than happy to obey, I unzipped her dress and l let it fall. Unclipping her bra I slipped it off and reverently held her irresistible breasts for a few moments while I went to my knees. I struggled to remove the clinging pantyhose before I reached and took down the final obstacle, her thong style panties. In that position, my face was only inches away from her inviting womanhood. Putting my hands on her hips, I pressed my lips against her and gently traced my tongue up and down, searching for her button and finding it, softly licked it.

" God," she moaned, pulling my mouth in tighter, " If you want to do that, let me lie down before I fall down." Picking her up I laid her on the bed, shed my own clothes, and crawled up between her legs till I once again could worship her breasts. Leisurely, I licked and teased her nipples, ran my tongue around them and tried to take each one into my mouth while all the time she was groaning and twisting, pulling my face closer to her. I slowly moved my ministrations down her body, probing her navel until I reached her lips. I kissed and tasted her inner thighs before returning to her pleasure center and, lifting her knees over my shoulders, I began probing her inner lips and titillating her swollen clitoris. ' She was writhing and panting with total abandon, head back, mouth open, uttering those deep guttural cries which accompany an ecstasy of such intensity that it begs for release." Put your tongue in as far as you can and use your thumb like you did before." she croaked and pressed my face hard into her body.

I complied, began to feel her starting to quiver and endeavored to increase the length of my tongue and the vibration of my thumb on her button. She stiffened, thrust up her hips and clamped her thighs around my ears so tightly I was afraid she would deafen me. She began to climax, bouncing up and down, giving low screams as each spasm shook her.

Slowly she came down, eased the painful pressure on my head, straightened her legs and lay quiescent, still quivering and taking short rapid breaths. I remained in that position for what seemed an age until I felt her ruffling my hair, moved up till I could kiss her nipples, throat, neck and lips and then settled myself on her still trembling body. I was still hard and just eased myself into a comfortable position so as not to intrude into her aura of lassitude and completion. She moved a hand down to encircle my cock, commenced to squeeze and caress me before rolling me over so that I was recumbent and she was kneeling by my side with my cock standing hard and proud, begging for attention.