Do Sex Dolls Dream of Inflatable... Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" exclaimed the gaping twins in unison.

Margot slapped one of them gently, encouraging them to look away. Julie and Charlie were whispering to each other, their eyes fixed on the bulge. Overcome with embarrassment, I took Lesley's hand and returned to the house. If I'm going to go through with this, I thought, I'm going to need more of this stuff, and I wanked Lesley again, this time not waiting for the cum to be dispensed into the glass. I drank directly from his gorgeous cock, sucking his cum, forcing him to ejaculate two or three times. His pubic region was smooth shaven and I massaged some of the cum into his lovely skin. My head began to swim in such a pleasant way and the room spun around us. Before I could stand a hand fell on my shoulder. It was not Lesley's.

Julie, a plump lady whose belly hung pendulously over her blue sarong, was standing beside us, holding out an empty glass.

"I'll have what she's having," said Julie to Lesley.

Unquestioningly, Lesley obliged her with a few squirts. When Julie drank her eyes sparkled with the life of a young woman and she immediately asked Lesley for more. Across the hall people were watching and edging forwards, wildly curious about the antics of two crazy women and a handsome young man. A nineteen year old ex student of mine in a bikini was the next to come forwards but, having no glass she brazenly bent down beside me and sucked briefly on Lesley's penis. Her drink shot straight into her mouth. She turned to the others with her mouth open, gargled and swallowed. "Mm!" she hummed and rubbed her tummy. Soon everyone was in a queue. Margot pushed her way to the front and I watched her throat expand slightly as she swallowed jet after jet of hot cream. A door could be heard slamming and some people laughed nervously.

"My husband drinks too much anyway!" cried Margot, her lips coated with the white stuff, and everyone laughed, this time with abandon.

With Lesley now divested of his ridiculous kaftan, the beautiful girls led him by each hand back to the patio and towards the pool. The youngest girls soon removed their clothes too and dived naked into the warm water followed by their new friend. For a moment I worried that Lesley might not have been programmed to swim, but he scythed the water between the girls, travelling so quickly it took all of them to hold him fast. I almost felt sorry for him as the girls, like a school of piranha fish, completely overwhelmed him. The older women were left on the pool side to laugh and watch in amazement as one girl after another thrashed the water and cried out in ecstasy. Some girls were fucked underwater and, though they came long before their breath had time to run out, they would gasp when resurfacing and then laugh with joy. Their movements in the water were almost graceful, synchronised to Lesley's tirelessly fucking and bucking body. There was at least an hour of this wild frenzy before some of the girls began to swim back to the edge. They sat with their legs paddling, wiping their faces and crying out occasionally, "Oh my fucking god!"

By this time I was horny as hell. I had stripped and was waiting at the side with the girls whilst a few others with more energy were still being pounded. Eventually these girls too grew exhausted and Lesley was brought back to the side. One beautiful smiling girl took him by the hand and led him to me. She kissed my cheek and wished me a happy birthday. Then everyone sang me 'Happy Birthday' including Lesley who embraced me tenderly. I was so overcome I cried a little and the girls gathered around me to stroke me and wipe away my tears.

Lesley lifted me up out of the water, parted my legs and slipped his middle finger inside me. Once again it thickened into the size and shape of a large penis and he fucked me whilst sucking on my engorged love button. The girls climbed out of the water and stood around us, rubbing and fingering themselves and moaning in sympathy with my intense pleasure which was clear for all to see. Then Lesley's black shining, hard body loomed out of the water, knelt at the side and pulled me onto his huge erection. I moved up and down grinding myself against him, pressing my hands into his rock hard ass, feeling his stiff nipples rub against mine, while he softly bit my neck and face. Then I pushed him back and began to ride him vigorously.

The girls had formed a circle of beautiful naked flesh with Lesley and I in the centre. One girl came over, stood above us, fingering herself continually until she came, her fuck juices streaming from her pussy and bathing Lesley's face with the sweet scented liquid. She was so turned on by my fucking that she squirted a powerful fountain of love over the both of us. Groaning, she moved back to join the circle, but continued to rub herself. Another girl stepped over to us, a lovely small breasted nymphet, and twisted her hips before my face until she too came in bursts of gushing pleasure, coating and marking us with her scent. One girl after another ejaculated over us, so aroused was everyone by the sight of me getting screwed by a fuckbot. Some girls, desperate for more, began licking and sucking each other and they lay about the patio wailing and screaming into the deep blue sky.

Lesley made me come over and over, just as before, and it took me a while to regain my breath after my twentieth or thirtieth orgasm. I was almost begging him to stop. I could feel a mild soreness in my pussy and my whole body ached with a sweet fatigue. I could hear quiet chuckling and I looked across to Margot's deck chair where I could see Alice sitting up and watching me. Alice applauded me, then raised a glass of Lesley's spunk in a toast. Like everyone else she was naked, but cum free as far as I could see, unlike everyone else. Determined to correct this I grabbed Lesley and led him by the cock over to the deck chair. Margot, meanwhile, was pleasuring herself on the garden table, laughing to herself, seemingly lost in some private fantasy.

Looking Alice up and down I marvelled at how sexy she still was and how her careful diet and exercises had helped her stave off the worst effects of being virtually bedridden. Looking at her full boobs I remembered how much I had wanted her from the moment we first met so many years before in San Francisco. Only a few faint lines betrayed her advanced years. Her body, a dark bronze in the light of the setting sun, was still lovely. She was trying, and failing, to avoid staring at Lesley's erection that was pointing directly at her face.

"I ain't fucking that thing, if that's what you think!" she said with mild indignation.

She nervously bit her lip, folded her arms and crossed her legs, trying to convince me that she was not desperate to sample the joys that my toy had to offer.

"Humperdinck," I commanded Lesley.

The genitals shrank and parted into two lips and breasts ballooned to vast dimensions. The body softened and became a voluptuous, Junoesque goddess as before. Lesley knelt before the deck chair, crawled onto it, parted Alice's legs after a few caresses and some gentle cajoling, and bent down to kiss her fanny. Alice's tension, so apparent in the stiff way she had been lying, gradually eased and the hitherto hard lines of her muscles softened into relaxed curves. She began to whimper quietly. Deep inside Alice's pussy Lesley's amazing tongue was working its magic. Between the lips of Lesley's mouth and the lips of Alice's vagina the sliver could be seen as a pink blur, swiftly darting in and out. I sat beside Alice, cradled her head and let her focus on me while the pleasure in her body slowly mounted. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she gazed at me with love. I had wanted her to experience this for so long. Suddenly her body tensed again, her thighs gripping Lesley's head, and she came shuddering all over, convulsing from her head to her feet. Her eyes clouded over and she drooled, her spasming body completely beyond her control. Never once throughout her orgasm did I break eye contact with her.

"Put your hands on me, Irma," she whispered.

I licked and fondled her breasts while her shaking slowly subsided. "Are you alright, darling?" I asked.

Alice smiled. "Thank you," was all she could say, and we embraced.

*

Copyright © Irma Cerrutti 2010

12