Do Witches Really Exist?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop teasing me John and push it in. I want to feel you in me."

I slowly pushed my cock into her as she kept saying how good it felt. I pumped in and out and we had a good rhythm going when she yelled out, "John, I'm coming! Oh God, I'm coming, oh it's so good. Don't stop, please don't stop."

I did my best to hold back as long as I could. I tightened up and pushed my cock as deep into her as I could get and felt my cock exploding it's juices. I don't ever remember coming that hard in my entire life.

"I can feel you John, I feel you filling me up with your hot cum." We were both sweating and I felt her pussy tightening around my cock and squeezing it. She was having another organism. "This is so wrong, but feels so good." As her organism subsided I felt her pussy loosen up, releasing it's tight grip around my cock.

I lay down across her with my cock still buried in her. I was holding my weight up on my arms. She reached up and pulled my head down and kissed me. "I've never felt anything like that before," she said softly to me.

I got off of her and we watched as I slowly pulled my semi hard cock out of her. We got out of the bed and into the shower together and ended up having sex again in the shower. We dressed and I took her home.

"John, we should never have done that but I want you to know I loved it."

"You are the best woman I've ever been with. I'm totally infatuated with you. In fact I think I'm falling in love with you," I replied.

"Please don't say that John. I can't fall in love with a mortal."

We kissed and she ran into her apartment. I knew I would never get her out of my mind. I stopped by her place at least three nights a week and we made love. She told me it was just sex and that she would get into big trouble, if her parents knew about me.

One day, I stopped at the store and Serena introduced me to two employees that worked for her. They helped fill orders and stocked the shelves. While Serena was busy with a customer, I asked them if they thought Serena was a witch and they told me that they thought she believed she was and they went along with her.

They did say that she knew a lot about witchcraft and potions. She helped a lot of people. Some were in bad marriages and relationships while others were depressed for a number of reasons. They said she didn't talk about her family much other than, they owned the store.

I remember them saying that Serena once told them that the stereo typed image of an old witch with warts casting curses, is merely negative propaganda. Just wishing for someone's death or health won't make it happen. The real magic lies within the person and their intent.

Strong emotional thoughts are capable of manifesting the thought-of-desire. Many of the potions make these desires stronger and heighten their effects. She told her customers, "You do not have to be a witch or practice magic to produce changes in the actions of people."

Serena considered herself a "good" witch, even though some of her notions and potions may cause problems. She was one of the people that said, "The end result justifies the means." She never told me about any specific customers or what the negative results might have been.

One day, I looked at her shelf of books and did see a number of books on casting "spells" for a number of reasons. Here are a few that I saw:

Love Spells vol. 1, Love Spells vol. 2, Protection Spells

Healing Spells, Revenge Spells, Beauty Spells

Money Spells, Family Spells, Success Spells and Skill Spells

There were dozens more books on Spells, Hexes and God knows what else. It did bother me a little. I loved her but, what if she really was a witch?

****

Serena asked me not to tell anyone about our relationship other than we were good friends. She didn't want it to get out that we dated and had sex. The only two people who knew anything, were her employees and they didn't know we had sex. Serena told them we were just good friends.

I mentioned to Serena that I wanted to tell my parents and my sisters that she was my girlfriend. I wanted the world to know that I loved her and it hurt not being able to tell anyone about us.

"Please John, for now don't tell anyone. If you do and my parents find out, they'll send me away." I promised her I would keep it a secret for the time being.

I'll have to admit, it was hard keeping it from my family and friends especially through the holidays. I was in love with Serena even though she thought she was a witch. She almost had me believing her.

It was after Christmas and New Years when I asked Serena if she would go to Atlantic City with me. I didn't tell her, but I was going to propose to her. I know we didn't know each other that long but she was my life now. I was tired of not being able to tell everyone about the love of my life. So she thought she was a witch, big deal, I loved her.

When we arrived in Atlantic City she seemed a bit nervous, like she wanted to tell me something. We were sitting at the bar having a drink when she poured something into my drink.

"Serena, what did you put in my drink? Was it some kind of a potion or something?" It was the first time she has ever done something like that, that I was aware of.

"Yes, it was a 'WIN AT SLOTS' potion. Please don't get mad at me. I have never made it before and I wanted to see if it worked."

"Do you have the book with you? I'd like to look at it," I asked.

She handed me the book. It was titled, 'WIN AT SLOTS' Spell'. On the first page it said, slots are the most popular casino game. They are also the easiest to manipulate with magic! This spell simply -- but very effectively -- guarantees you will have the advantage at the slots. They'll literally be spitting out money with this magic potion helping you!

"Is there anything in the potion that would harm me, even a little?" I asked.

"No, I would never hurt you. I love you John and I have something to tell you before we go home this weekend." It was the first time she had ever came right out and told me she loved me. I knew she did, but she was always afraid to say it. Now I was just wondering what she had to tell me. I guess it could wait as we headed to the slots. Time to find out if the potion my witch of a girlfriend gave me would do anything.

I started on the slot machines, first the quarter ones. I began to win and I worked my way up to the big five dollars slots. Whenever I won a large amount on a slot machine I moved to another one. I couldn't believe my luck, or was it the potion that Serena gave me?

Serena was happy for me, but nowhere near overjoyed. I was so busy winning that I forgot about her wanting to talk to me later. She smiled at me every time I won a lot of money, but I could tell something was bothering her.

After I won the jackpot for a quarter of a million dollars I was taken to their security office and checked for any kind of electronic devices. After finding nothing they gave me my winnings in a check and asked me to leave their casino.

We left for two other casinos, where I won over four hundred thousand dollars more. By then, the word got around and the casinos wouldn't let me play even though they didn't find me doing anything illegal.

Needless to say, I was overjoyed with winning so much money. When we got back to our motel room we made love. After I climaxed, I noticed Serena had tears running down her face.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" I asked. I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, you didn't hurt me. I love you John and just wanted you to know it."

Before she could say anything else, I reached for my jacket and took out the engagement ring. She knew what was about to happen and started crying. She hurriedly got up and ran into the bathroom and closed the door. I didn't know what to do. I waited for a few minutes and asked her if she was okay.

She said she would be right out. When she came out of the bathroom she had on a robe and said she needed to talk to me, right now.

"What is it Serena? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's my fault. I went out with you, when I knew better. John, my parents have called me back to Salem. They found out about us being together. I'm so sorry."

"What? No! I want to marry you; you can't leave." I was becoming a wreck. "Let me talk to your parents. Maybe I can convince them of how much I love you."

"I'm so sorry John. That's why I gave you the gambling potion. Hopefully you can get on with your life. My brother Thor will be here to pick me up in a few minutes. I just want you to know, that I really do love you John." She was crying.

"I'll give up the money! I'll give it back or to charity or anywhere, it's you I want."

She quickly got dressed and said, "John, please don't follow me. I don't want to see you get hurt." With that said she walked out the door. I couldn't follow her, since I wasn't even dressed.

I sat on the bed and cried. I had no idea what I was going to do or what I even could do. I packed up my clothes and drove home, alone. All the while I thought about Serena.

Chapter 2

I had a horrible Sunday for a guy who had won over a half million dollars. All I could think about was Serena. I took Monday off and deposited the checks into my savings accounts. I then went by the store to see Serena, hoping she would be there.

I walked in and another good looking woman asked if she could help me. "Is Serena here?" I asked.

She looked at me and asked if I was John. When I said yes she said she had a letter for me from Serena. She handed it to me and I began to read it.

"Dear John, if you are reading this it means you stopped by the store. The woman behind the counter is my sister Sabrina. This is hard for me John but I have to ask you to do me a favor. Sabrina has a potion made up for you to take. Please take it. It will help you forget about me for about three months.

"After that some of your memories of us together will come back, but may not be permanent. We haven't been together that long and it will help you to get through this adjustment period.

"I'm sorry that this had to happen but I'm not sorry for making love to you. Please take care of yourself. You deserve a woman who you can love and be with.

"Please take the potion. I promise it won't hurt you in any way.

Love

Serena"

I walked up to the counter and Sabrina told me it was the best thing to do. I asked about my memories of Serena and she told me I wouldn't remember hardly anything for a couple of months. After that it would be more like a dream that I had.

"In no way will this hurt you. You'll find another woman in no time and before you know it Serena will be nothing but a dream. She should have never had sex with you. It's a no-no among our clan."

"How did your parents find out?" I asked.

"Serena told them. Their first impulse was to have you disappear but Serena convinced them to let her handle it. Please take the potion, it is the best way to handle the situation, otherwise it will be out of Serena's hands."

"What will I remember after I take it?"

"Everything will remain the same until you go to sleep. When you wake up you won't remember this place or Serena. The potion will last a few months. By then you will have gone on with your life. If you find you are having problems or remembering things I can always give you another dose."

I took the potion and it actually had a pleasant taste. I set the cup on the counter and told Sabrina to tell Serena that I really did love her, and walked out the door.

****

I awoke the next morning and had no thoughts of Serena. I went to work and everything seemed normal. It was like she had been removed from my memory. Everyone knew I had won all the money in Atlantic City and asked me how I did it.

I didn't remember Serena being there or about the potion I took. I told everyone that I just got lucky and now was set financially for the rest of my life. Everyone wanted to be my friend and more women were paying attention to me. I figured the money probably had a lot to do with it.

I dated a few women but could tell it was the money they were interested in. I went to the Elks lodge one evening and was invited to a wedding of one of their members. I didn't know Brad, other than seeing him occasionally at the lodge. I attended the wedding and was approached by a good looking sexy woman. Since I didn't know her, I didn't think she knew about my financial situation.

We began dating and the sex was great. After a couple of months she moved into my apartment. I worked long hours and at night we had sex. About three months had gone by and I started having dreams.

They seemed so real. I didn't want to wake up from them. I dreamt I met a great looking woman who turned out to be a witch. It was so odd since I rarely had dreams or nightmares.

I started thinking during the day about my dreams. At night when Marcie and I had sex, I thought I was making love to my dream girl. Marcie asked me what had gotten into me, that the sex was the greatest ever. I didn't tell anyone about my dreams.

As time went on, I started thinking of my dream witch more and more; thinking about her swimming with me and us making love. I became infatuated with my dream witch. I drove by a store that I had dreamt my witch worked at and it really existed.

I had to wonder if everything I dreamt really happened or was going to happen. I walked into the drug store and the pharmacist was named Sabrina, just like the sister of my dream witch. I knew the minute she saw me that something had happened to me.

"Are you going to tell me what happened to me?" I asked Sabrina.

"John, let me give you another potion. You shouldn't have come out of that one so quickly. Serena should be nothing but an old memory of yours, unless..."

"Unless what?" I asked.

"Unless you really did love her more than we had thought. The potion probably wasn't strong enough. Please let me give you another one. I'll make it even stronger."

"No, I love my dreams. It's all I have left of the woman I truly loved. If you see her, tell her I remember everything and I do still love her."

As I turned around to leave the store I heard Sabrina cry out, "John! John! Please come back and take the potion."

I left the store very aggravated. I loved one woman who I couldn't have and lived with another who I didn't have strong feelings for and wasn't quite sure I even trusted. My mind was becoming clearer by the day.

When I received the call from Marcie saying she was just leaving for the party and would see me the next morning and told me I didn't need to wait up because she would be late. I had to wonder why she would be staying late. The party shouldn't last that long and she could be home in less than ten minutes.

Then I received the anonymous phone call about an hour after I had talked to Marcie. It was a female voice and all she said was, "You should go to the Halloween party. Your lady friend is cheating on you." The voice even told me how she would be dressed and where to find her.

"You'll find her at one of the mausoleums in the old cemetery, dressed as a prostitute," was all the voice had said, before hanging up.

I decided to head on over to the party. I really didn't want to be seen by anyone attending the party. Most of the people wouldn't know me anyway, but still, I walked along the hayride trail keeping out of site and headed towards the cemetery.

Two men were walking towards me. They were talking rather loudly and talking about how 'good the woman was'. They saw me and asked if I was headed to the prostitute and I told them I was.

"The mausoleum, way in the back corner. She's worth every dollar we gave her. She did both of us at the same time." They were a little intoxicated as they staggered down the trail towards the party.

I snuck up to the cold stone building. I could hear voices and a woman encouraging a man to "fuck her harder." I glanced in the door and from the moonlight and a few candles that were lit, I could see a man fucking a woman and another man watching, and smiling. They were fucking on a slab table where a coffin sits during funerals.

I heard voices coming up the trail and quickly went around the side of the building. The man fucking Marcie was done and was leaving and the two new men entered the building. I snuck back up to the door, watching and waiting. The two men looked mean.

"Marcie, this is Paul and Bill. They are going to take care of your boyfriend as soon as you get married and then we'll get a hold of all that money or sooner if he catches on. I want you to show them a good time."

"Thanks Leo, We're ready to knock off this guy whenever you say," said one of the men.

I heard Marcie say, "It shouldn't be long now. I think he's ready to get married soon."

The fucking slut! She and this Leo guy have been using me for months. She's his whore and I never saw it. How fucking stupid can I be?

I was trying to think of what to do when a man snuck up behind me and put his hand over my mouth. The first thing I thought was, "I'm a dead man".

The man who grabbed me was a couple of inches taller than I was and heavier. He held me tight and whispered, "Don't fight, I'm here to help you. If these men catch you here, they will kill you on the spot. Do as I say, and walk away, slowly." He let go of me.

"Who are you and why are you here?" I whispered.

"We'll talk later, but now you have to leave. The two men who went in there are carrying guns. They are hit men and hired to kill you. Now please go but be very quite."

I went around to the side of the building and started toward the trail. I looked back and the man reached in and grabbed the very heavy mausoleum door and closed it quickly. He grabbed the huge lock and put it through the latch locking in Marcie, Leo and the two men inside.

There were gun shots fired into the door. "Open the fucking door. I'll kill your ass when we get out," called a voice from inside the building. More shots were fired but didn't even make it through the heavy door.

I watched from the trail as the big man went around the back of the building and he took out a bottle of something, reached over and poured it through a small opening in the roof of the building. I had no idea what he was doing.

I heard more gunshots and any light coming from the candles were gone. I ran as fast as I could down the trail. I was almost to the pavilion when a woman dressed in a witches costume stepped out in front of me. It was Sabrina.

"John, don't go into the pavilion. I don't want anyone seeing you."

"I don't understand, what are you doing here? Who was that man who came to help me? What happened to Marcie and the men who wanted me dead?"

"John, I know this is a lot to swallow now, but we'll explain it all to you when the time is right; I promise. The less you know the better. You need to go to a club or somewhere where you can be seen. Spend a lot of time there; play pool or cards with other people. You'll need an alibi. The police will probably come to see you tomorrow."

"What about Marcie and those other men? Why did they want me dead? What happened to them?"

"They're dead John. We will explain it to you when the time comes. We will contact you when to come by the store. Until then, please don't come near the store. Whatever else you say or do, don't let them know that you were here at this Halloween party. Now go John! I know it's not easy but you have to do what we say."

I left and went to the Elks club. I joined in a few games of Hausey. I drank a few beers and watched a football game. My mind was a mess. I couldn't believe that Marcie would use me and possibly have me killed. I thought about Sabrina and wondered how she knew these people were out to kill me.

Then, there was the strange man who showed up to protect me. What was happening to me? I drank a few more beers and headed for home. Sabrina gave me a pill she said would help me sleep. She did say not to take it till I got home. It would be lights out within five minutes of taking it.