Do You Believe Me Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Master I'm gonna, may I-"She'd been trying to ask permission, or warn me or both but she was a little late. I already knew and she was too far gone to stop the orgasm from slamming through her body. It felt like her cunny was trying to pull into her and hold in its velvety vice lock. That more than enough to push me over the edge thrust into her as hard as I could driving her head back into the water as I came inside her moaning as I did. As soon as I was finished cumming I pulled out of her and leaned back against the bathtub. Minx sat up tossing her hair behind her and spraying me with toilet water (a fact that was lost on me until just now, not that it made a difference.) and knelt down watching me.

"Thank you so much Minx, I love you so much." I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her against me kissing her firmly on the lips. She tried to pull away but I held her in place until I was finished then pulled back kissing her forehead before pulling away.

"Master I'm filthy."

"You're mine and you're always beautiful. Now let's get you cleaned up." I started the running a bath. "You're mine and you always will be you've seen to that." As I spoke I'll undressed her laying her clothing on the counter. I ran my finger over her tattoo, over her brand. I helped her into the tub and gently dunked her beneath the water.

"Master."

"Yes My Minx?" I was busy looking for my loofa; it came with some soap I bought one day. I'm not gay which is why I didn't know where it was. Anyway it took a few minutes to find it and the raspberry shampoo that was left over from some girl who'd spent a few days over and forgotten it. Back to the point I washed her hair and cleaned her up and we talked. Not really about anything in particular, well there was one thing I had to ask about but I'll wait to tell you about it until later about that.

"Nothing Master I just wanted to hear you claim me again."

"I'll always claim you Minx, always."

I won't bother boring you with our bathroom conversation I'll skip ahead to my leaving her in the bathroom to shower up. I'd given her a bath and washed her hair but we both needed a few minutes of down time before I started putting her back to use. Even I needed a bit of a rest and recharge after two orgasms in just under an hour. I hadn't even bothered getting dressed; I'd just thrown on my robe and went back to the living room. Considering how vividly I remember most of the details of that day, the way she looked, the emotion in her eyes, the way she smelled, the way her lips tasted, all those details and millions more that would only bore you and are best left out I can't remember what I put in the microwave to eat. That might be because I didn't get around eating it and ended up ordering pizza, beef and bacon. Instead I hopped on my laptop (the same one I'm writing out this account on) and went to check my mail and a few other essentials since I probably wasn't going to get another chance any time soon, I also poured two shots of rum and set them aside.

I play several online games, a wrestling game, a zombie game, a nation building game (if you want links to these game feel free to email me to ask, I love getting new players) I think I was in the middle of the zombie game when she got out of the shower, not that I really noticed. If my attention had been on her rather than on making certain I got to shelter before my character (Ultimate Jack Spicer) was too exhausted to go on I would have noticed that I didn't hear the water running. I would have heard her crawling into the room but I didn't notice that either.

Minx crawled right up to me though and pressed her lips to my foot. Again I felt that jolt of euphoria wash over me, that feeling that comes with knowing that I own her. That she is mine no matter where she goes or where she is, she is mine. She's probably lucky I didn't kick her though since she caught me off guard. Just because I wanted to see what she would do I didn't respond, or I didn't say anything. She responded by kissing my other foot sending another very real wave of pleasure through my body. I w clamped down on my lips hoping to capture that whimper of pleasure but I failed.

"Master, please don't ignore me." She whispered kissing my feet again.

"I couldn't ignore you if I tried." My reply was setting my laptop aside. (Ultimate Jack Spicer ended up as lunch for several zombies that day, a small price to pay.)

"I noticed." Minx was staring between my legs at my cock, her beautiful eyes widening as it grew before her eyes.

"Naughty girl." I teased as I let my eyes wander over her. She was back in her outfit now, black mesh shirt that displayed her full round perfect tits, her hands were behind her back again pushing her tits out even more. Her panties were already soaked again even though she'd just gotten out of the shower and again I almost didn't notice she was wearing that yellow and black skirt.

"Would you want me any other way?" She asked quickly leaning in to lick the underside of my balls.

"Of course not." She still had that fresh from the shower smell, that crisp aroma and her skin glistened slightly. Minx's hair was starting to dry and curl as it did. "You know what I want now?" I reached over to my laptop and brought my up my music and quickly scanned for a song. "I want you to strip." I handed her one of the shot glasses. "Drink up."

"What is it?"

A cold smile curled my lips; Minx tells me that's when I'm scariest, when I get that smile on my face. It's also when she truly knows that she is owned, that all the times I ask her opinion, permission or service that I'm really not asking. I'm only phrasing it that way to sound nice. "What does it matter, unless your allergic or some shit like that I tell you to drink and you drink slave and curiosity is unbecoming a kajira." I watched her take the shot them grimace at the burn and set the shot back down. In reality that turned out to be a wasted joke since she'd never read any of John Norman's Gor series and besides I'd always hated that part of the philosophy. I love to be asked questions, I love to talk, and I can practically talk to myself as long as there is someone in the room sort of nod and uh huh every few minutes. "I want you to dance for me."

Minx bit down on her lip nervously here eyes drifting from mine to some invisible object off to my right. "Can I make a few requests?" I consented and found myself pulled away from my couch and pushed into one of my wooden chair in the middle the living room. She shut the blinds, more to dim the light than for peeping toms or so she claims, not that it really matters. She pulled up something on the internet for her music and I don't know the song. It was a slow song with a fast rhythm, like a lot of those James Bond songs. It was sang by a woman in husky tone that distracted you from understanding anything she was saying and instead focus on her voice and the music.

"Please be patient with me Master." She whispered over her shoulder. I nodded before remembering she couldn't see me and told it was ok. Minx shivered slightly keeping her back to me and taking the second shot from my hand and starting the music over again for the third time. Third time was the charm though; she started swaying her hips back and forth wider each time as her thighs crept apart each beat bringing her closer to the ground until her ass grazed the carpet. She turned around and walked towards me. "Do you want me?" I nodded dumbly and she turned her back to me again and sat down in my lap grinding her firm buns against my cock. Her lets shot apart straddling me and slipping my cock into the crack of her ass and then leaned her head back and caught my ear between her lips tugging lustfully as she did her best to make me cum.

"Goddamn!" I exclaimed wriggling in the chair to get away from her slightly and she swung her legs over me and pushed her ass right up against my face giving me my first really good look at the blue rubber orbs crammed into her ass, only a string hung out, but the anal beads kept her ass open just a enough to be seen. I had noticed them earlier when we were in the shower but I hadn't been able to figure out what it was. Minx had said it was a surprise but I would enjoy it. She was wet again, just to make sure I knew Minx rubbed my nose in it before she moved behind me.

"Tell me you want me Master, please." Minx leaned over my shoulder running her hands down my chest and over my stomach her breasts brushed against my cheek and the tips of her fingers grazed the base of my cock.

"I want you. I need you." My pulse was starting to pick up as she pulled away from me taking all the air with her. She peeled her shirt over her and tossed it in front of me. Minx asked me not to turn around and hard as it was I obeyed. Maybe it's just me but there is something about knowing there are bare tits right next to you and not being able to see them that drives me wild. "Hurry up." I whimpered my hand gravitating toward my now throbbing cock. I fucking crave you."

Minx strutted out in front of me again squatting down her legs lewdly spread as she pulled her thong to the side and slipped her a single finger into her tight pussy. "Will you fuck me there Master?" She slipped a second finger in then sank to her knees leaning back as and thrashing her shoulders around like she was cumming. I nearly tackled her right then. "No, my Master already ready used my pussy." Minx turned her back to me and pressed her cheek to the carpet again pulling the flimsy cloth away as she kept fingering herself. "He used my mouth too; maybe he wants my ass now?" Her fingers moved up finally grabbing that string and tugging steadily and I stared in awe as she pushed the first of the blue balls out her asshole visibly stretching that forbidden hole. "Please Master, fuck my ass. Fuck it nice and hard." She whimpered as her sphincter started to stretch again pushing out a second ball both of them about the same size as a golf ball. For a second I was able to stare into her gaped open ass and see the final ball, and then slowly it shut again. "Fuck your Minx; make her know she's yours."

Minx turned slowly toward me crawling towards me her breasts swaying back and forth as she approached. Her lips moved to my nuts slurping on them for a moment before she snapped to her feet her hands on my knees as she leaned over and started slurping on my cock. Mean while her ass was pushed up into the air as a constant reminder of my treat. Minx made a point of swaying her hips just enough that could hear the anal beads slap against her thighs.

She only slurped long enough to get my cock wet then she spun around putting those dirty toys just inches from my face. "Master can you please pull out the last one?" I grabbed the one of the balls in my hand and gently pulled watching the final orb steadily stretch her open until it fell out. I pushed Minx to her knees, one hand on the back of her neck and pinning her down. Her ass hadn't even had a chance to close all the way when I started fucking ass. "Master . . . it's . . . fucking . . . huge!" She gasped each time I thrust into her it punctuated her sentence.

"Open your mouth." She did as I commanded opening her mouth and took those beads and pushed them two of them into her mouth ballooning her cheeks out like a chipmunk. I could see her tongue moving around inside her mouth cleaning the balls while I fucked her. I pushed a finger into her mouth forcing one of the balls out. I grabbed on either side of her head using the center ball as a combination gag and reigns pulled her head back as I fucked her. She whimpered and pushed back against me grinding her ass against me. After a few minutes like that I leaned back pulling her with me until she was sitting on my cock and I could watch her move up and down on my cock. I dropped the beads and gripped her tits.

"Fuck me harder Master!" Minx squealed as I played with her tits. "You like my tits don't you, you like playing with my big fucking tits don't you Master?" I responded by continuing to play with them, tweaking her nipples and kissing over her the nape of her neck and along her spine occasionally nipping at her shoulder. "Cum for me Master, cum!" Minx turned her head and kissed me fiercely. "I want to taste it when you're done." I came instantly flooding her ass with my cum and nearly passed out at the same time.

Minx scrambled off me and started sucking my cock while I weakly whimpered caught between the pleasure of watching her suck and the that uncomfortable super sensitivity right that had me pushing her away. "Enough enough." Minx gripped my cock and squeezed out the last drop of cum onto her tongue and then swallowed it.

As soon as she finished she curled up at my side and kissed my cheek. "Do you believe me now Master?" I did the only thing I could think. I cupped my Minx's face in my hands pulled her close to me locking my eyes with hers and I kissed her and poured every ounce of love I could muster into that kiss.

They say that they there is a first time for everything, of course we know that's not true. There are plenty of things there will never be a first time for. The vast majority of women will never kneel at man's feet and kiss them; they won't allow themselves to be used as urinals. Most men will never experience a woman as completely as I have Minx. I would never cheapen what she did for me by saying that there is a first time for everything . There is also the fact that a first time for everything implies that that it will happen again. There's a first time you drive, a first time you get laid, a first time you get your heart broken. All of these things are regular parts of the human experience, things that people pity those who've never experienced.

This wasn't one of those experiences either. This was one of those once in a life time experiences. (Encase I'm boring you I'm not rambling I'm searching for the right words, be patient I'm almost done I promise) This was a once in a life time experience that I'll be trying to duplicate as long as I live. It was the perfect once in a life time kiss and for the first time in my life I was so happy that I cried.

12