Do You Believe? The Party

Story Info
Nick's birthday brings surprises for everyone.
5.6k words
4.74
120.6k
30

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/01/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers

This story begins a couple of days afterDo You Believeends.

I was awakened by both Matty and Pam standing in their birthday suits beside our bed singing Happy Birthday. Matty pulled back the covers and exposed my birthday suit as well.

When the initial birthday celebration was over Matty and Pam had both enjoyed two orgasms and I had enjoyed one. We also shared lots of touching, kissing, sucking, licking, tonguing, and other forms of shared affection.

"That's all you get until at least noon." Pam said, as she licked and sucked me clean.

What she didn't know was that the day before I had been upstairs working on my computer and had tallied up all the fucking that had happened since I arrived in Oregon. I was still shocked at what had transpired since I arrived. Counting Pam, Matty and Pam's mom, Sarah I had been fucked twenty-seven times in the two weeks since I arrived! This part of Oregon really knew how to welcome wagon someone new! Now I could add two more to the count and the day was still very young!

I was led to the dining room and fed a wonderful country breakfast by these two lovely nude women. Pam was nineteen and had fallen in love with me four years ago. I know that sounds weird and it is. Weird because I only met her two weeks ago.

Pam had been the caretaker for a house that Matty owned and she had said that a man would come and buy the house and she would love that man. She drew pictures of him. She got her friends to celebrate his birthday every year. She decorated the house as she believed he would want it. All in preparation for his arrival.

I drove into town in my truck two weeks ago yesterday. I met Matty, who owned the house, rented it from her and then met Pam and her family having dinner at Matty's café.

Using the computer I ordered some things for the people coming to the party tonight. Somehow Pam had actually picked my real birthday four years ago when I was turning forty and they had been celebrating every year since. I had ordered presents to be shipped here and when I was alone I had spoken to Larry at the local post office and let him know that packages would be coming and asked him to accept and hold them for me until today. I knew there would be ten people at the party this evening so I had a present for each of them and one extra for Pam.

As I went into the shower the phone rang. Pam answered.

"Nick's."

"No, you can't, he's in the shower."

"Sure, I can take a message."

"That's it? Eleven? Who is this?"

"Damn." And she hung up.

"What was all that about?" Matty asked.

"Nick got a message. Eleven."

"Eleven what? Who was it?"

"I don't know to both questions. Let's go ask Nick."

Seconds later they were in the shower with me.

Once they had my undivided attention Pam asked, "Why would someone call you on the phone and say eleven?"

I smiled and said, "I have no idea. Who was it that called?"

"If you have no idea why are you smiling?"

"How many men could be in a shower with the two of you rubbing all over him and not be smiling?"

"Wrong answer! You know what eleven means and you know who called. Who was it and what eleven?"

"Just for the sake of this conversation, if I knew what you were talking about I would have a good reason for keeping a secret wouldn't I? If I had a good reason for keeping a secret then I won't tell and you'd find out anyway."

"Just tell us."

"No."

They backed off and soaped each other ignoring me. I got out of the shower and went into the bedroom to get dressed. I knew I needed to get to the post office before noon and get the eleven packages that had arrived. While Pam and Matty were still in the shower I figured it was a good time to finish dressing and leave.

I made it. I saw both wet women on the porch as I drove off. I got the presents and took them to the barn at Pam's parent's farm. I hid them and drove back to my place. Matty was gone and Pam was on the porch.

"You're not going to tell me are you?" She said.

"Sure, I'll tell you. I'll gladly tell you and ruin the surprise I had planned for tonight. All you need to do is ask me again."

"Ok. Don't tell me. Can I have a hint?"

"Yes. Again, you think about the risk there is in having a hint. What happens if you figure something out before it happens? Then when it happens it isn't a surprise. You get the joy of being smart but you miss the joy of the surprise. If you want a hint, ask for one and I'll give you one."

Pam sat in the rocker for a while, thinking. Then she opened her mouth to speak and I said, "My life has been one wonderful surprise after another since I drove into town two weeks ago. You knew I was coming. You knew what my desk needed to look like and the quilt on our bed. You knew I rode motorcycles, wore boots and walked with a cane for a while. Hell woman, you knew what I looked like. I haven't surprised you at all. I'd like to."

I walked over and sat in the other rocker.

Pam closed her mouth and joined me in my rocker. Before she sat in my lap she unhooked the straps of her overalls letting them fall to the porch. She curled up in my lap while we rocked slowly and quietly for a long time.

"I love you." Her voice was just a whisper, spoken into my chest.

"When I drove out of L.A. three weeks ago I never thought I would hear those words again in my life. I never thought I'd say them again either. Now, here I am sitting on my front porch with a naked nineteen year old goddess on my lap and I'm saying it again. I love you."

"Goddess?" She looked up into my face.

"Yes. Goddess. The totally feminine aspect or expression of God."

"I don't know what to say."

"Then don't say anything."

A while passed and I was starting to get hungry. I saw dust on the road and wondered who was coming out our way from town. I saw it was Matty's truck. Pam looked up when she heard the truck turn onto our place but stayed on my lap.

Matty was smiling wide when she walked up to us.

"I couldn't see a single reason to stay open, so I closed for the day. I did make lunch for us before I closed up, so if I can get some help we can eat."

We ate. Matty told me Pam had eaten meatloaf sandwiches on my birthday for the last four years. Our lunch was meatloaf sandwiches and b-b-q potato chips. As we ate, the phone rang. Matty jumped and Pam sat still.

Pam said, "Let Nick get it."

I did.

"Nick's."

"OK. I'll be right there!" I hung up and two faces looked at me. I looked at Pam and smiled.

"OK. This surprise happens now! That call was from town. It was someone I want you both to meet. If we all go in my truck there won't be room for four of us inside on the way back. Someone will need to ride in the bed. Who's going?"

Within seconds lunch was gone and the three of us were in the truck. Pam was very excited but asked no questions. We pulled up in front of Matty's and there was a woman standing there, next to a suitcase. She was wearing a large flannel shirt and jeans. Her hair was very short and her smile wide.

As the truck stopped Matty said, "It's his sister."

I opened the door and she was in my arms. "Hi sis."

We hugged and kissed a publicly acceptable kiss and then I introduced her to Pam and Matty.

"Ladies, this is my sister, Claudine."

I left her to the get acquainted committee and put her suitcase in the back of the truck. Matty got out and came around to the driver's seat.

"Nick, I'll drive. We'll put Claudine in the middle and Pam can sit on your lap."

Claudine climbed in, I went around and after everyone was in and settled Matty started my truck. The ride was like family you haven't seen in a while talking about everything and reestablishing connection.

As we got out of the truck at the house Claudine said, "Nick, I can't believe this place. It's just like where we lived when we were little."

"Wait til you see inside. Pam did the decorating."

For the next couple of hours we took Claudine on the grand tour. She knew where things were, because they were right where they had been in the house we grew up in. She asked Pam many times how she knew to put something in a certain spot or why Pam had picked something for the house. Finally, she quit asking.

Pam just knew.

During the tour both Pam and Matty had asked about my past and how it was growing up with me. Claudine gave good answers and got Pam and Matty to laugh a couple of times with stories from our childhood.

At three the phone rang again. No one moved except me. It was Sarah, Pam's mom.

"Yes, she's here. Great, we'll be there in less than an hour." I hung up.

"Was that Mom?"

"Yup."

"Was she looking for me?" Matty asked.

"No. Just checking to see that Claudine arrived in time for the party."

"You told Mom?!"

"I had to. I needed a place for her to stay tonight and I wanted it to be with Hans and Sarah."

Pam thought that over and said, "Oh."

"I said we would be there in less than an hour, so ladies, let's get ready."

Pam and Matty headed off towards the bathroom and Claudine looked at me.

"Which one of them are you in love with?"

"Both."

"And, what am I supposed to do? Go in there with them and shower and get changed?"

"Yes. No secrets here. They will know everything soon anyway and they will be OK with what they discover."

She shrugged and walked to her suitcase. I picked it up and led her to the bedroom. Pam and Matty were already in the shower. We stripped down quickly and before we went into the bathroom I kissed Claudine the way she always should be kissed.

The curtain opened and we joined Pam and Matty under the spray. Matty had a soapy cloth in her hand and asked, "OK who gets it first?"

Claudine raised her arms and Matty went to work. Pam assisted me. When Matty had the front done, having paid proper homage to breasts and pussy, she turned Claudine around. She saw the tattoo just above the crack of Claudine's ass. It said, "Nick".

She didn't say anything; she just did a great job of cleaning. We toweled each other off and went into the bedroom.

"What are you going to wear Pam?" I asked.

"Comfort. This is a casual birthday party."

I pulled a box out of the closet and handed it to Pam.

"In that case, see if you like this."

Her eyes filled with tears and she tore the paper off the box. Inside was a dark blue pareo. The print was tropical and I thought it was beautiful.

"What is it?"

"On tropical islands when the women want to get dressed up and remain available for fun they wear one of these. It allows the breeze in and yet provides an illusion of modesty. It's called a pareo."

Claudine showed her two ways it could be worn and Pam liked the one where the parau tied behind her neck and covered her completely, except that the entire center was like the drapes on a theatre curtain, parted in the middle. After she got it on I stepped up to her and parted the curtain and gave her a full frontal hug, skin to skin.

We broke the hug and finished dressing. I wore new Dockers and a Hawaiian shirt that went well with the pareo. I reminded Claudine to bring whatever she would want for early tomorrow as she would be spending the night with Pam's mom and dad.

Hans and Sarah were sitting on their porch steps when we drove up. They were not in their every day clothes. Hans lived in threadbare bib overalls and flannel shirts. Today he was in crisp Levis, a western shirt, western boots and he looked handsome. Sarah, who often wore threadbare bibs as well, was in a yellow sundress and sandals.

Her hair was in a ponytail and she looked freshly scrubbed. Having known Sarah and Hans for two weeks I would have bet that neither had anything on under what we could see.

Everyone hugged everyone and introductions were made. Pam was subdued, but just barely. As we were entering the house I stopped her and asked, "You OK?"

"I'm being careful about finding out what the surprises are. I love the pareo! I loved that it was a total surprise. I loved that you got your sister to come! I see what you were talking about about surprises. I'm glad you didn't give me a hint!"

"You didn't ask for a hint. Quit worrying. No one except me knows anything and I'm not telling. Just relax and have fun, sweetheart."

We found everyone in the parlor having iced tea. Claudine was answering questions about our shared childhood and everyone else was answering Claudine's questions about life here.

I sat in the decorated rocker and Pam sat in my lap.

We heard a truck arrive and as the doors closed we heard voices.

Pam said to me, "It's Mike and Jan. They went to school with me and they're married now."

When they came in Mike was carrying a wrapped package. He brought it and his healthy handshake directly to me.

"Hi! I'm Mike. My lady is Jan. This is for you."

His hand was calloused and strong and he wasn't in a contest to see who was stronger. We both knew who was stronger. It wasn't me. Jan came to me and gave me a hug. She was wearing a loose peasant blouse and it was obvious she had bandages on her right breast. I hugged very gently.

As the hug broke she looked up into my eyes and whispered, "Thanks for being gentle."

I offered her my seat but she turned me down.

Within another few minutes another set of vehicle doors were heard and three more people walked in.

Sarah introduced them as Carl, Amanda, and their daughter Kelly

Kelly was old enough to have been in school with Pam. I was warmly hugged by each and they gave Claudine her proper share of physical attention as well.

Carl was about my age, strong and warm. He had his hair almost long enough for a ponytail that used to be sandy blonde but now was going gray. His eyes were blue and seemed to look deep when he looked at people. It seemed he got his party clothes at the same store as Hans and Mike.

Amanda was tall and angular. I noticed her legs first. She was wearing red pantyhose sticking into western boots, covered at their top by a white sweater. She had a western belt cinched about her waist and it made her look thinner than I think she would have looked without the belt. Her blond hair was cut quite short and if she had been in Levis and a western shirt someone might have thought her a man. Her chest was not her best, or biggest, feature. In fact I had the thought my tits were every bit as big as hers and I don't have any.

Their daughter, Kelly, also a blond did have a chest and seemed quite happy about it. The small shirt she wore over her jeans had a scoop neckline that dipped low enough to show about four inches of warm caramel cleavage. When she hugged me I felt her press those tits into my chest as if to say, "Feel these!"

After the greetings were over Sarah ushered everyone out behind the house. The big bbq was hot and Hans had most of the items almost cooked. The side dishes were on the big table all covered by a net. Almost everyone sat except Pam and Sarah. They served all of us, meats and grilled veggies from the bbq and drinks from the ice chest. The conversation was mostly about me.

Carl told me about how they had been invited to my birthday party four years ago. Pam had sent out invitations. The invitation said to come to a birthday party for the man Pam was going to love. No presents. Just come and celebrate that you were having a birthday and to help bring you home. Carl said he thought that Kelly had a friend that was nuts. They just couldn't pass on an invitation like that. So, they came to the party.

"At that party Pam showed everyone the first portrait she had done of you. You had a beard, an earring and a Harley t-shirt. We enjoyed the party and got to know Hans and Sarah better. We started getting together every few weeks after that and when the second birthday party came around we wanted to come. We had hung with Hans, Sarah and Pam enough to know they were serious about you coming home. Well, I'll be honest. Hans and Sarah were serious about supporting Pam's dream. Pam was serious about calling you home."

Mike spoke up.

"When Pam told me she wanted me to come to a birthday party I said sure! I thought it was her birthday. When the invitation came in the mail a couple days later I thought Pam had slipped a nut or something. A birthday party for someone she doesn't know? I came. When I went home I still thought she was a little whacked. Like Carl I came to know Pam better and started to believe. When you arrived two weeks ago I heard about it the next day and my first reaction was, "Well, it's about damn time!"

Sarah brought out a birthday cake and they sang to me. When they got to the part where my name was supposed to go Carl and Mike said, "Happy birthday dear whoever you are..." and laughed. I laughed too.

Sarah had made the cake. It was chocolate frosting with a chocolate cake inside and between the layers whipped cream and chopped up strawberries. My favorite cake!

We ate the cake along with good vanilla ice cream. As I lifted my last bite my plate disappeared and in its place a present sat on the table. It had arrived with Mike and Jan.

When I tore the paper off I uncovered a box labeled "Shakespeare" so I assumed that someone thought I was a fisherman. The box was "Shakespeare" but the contents weren't. Inside were three CD's each of different types of music I didn't have but I liked. "An Evening with John Denver", "Gold" by the Mamas and the Papas, and "The Best of Bluegrass." I thanked Mike and Jan as Hans put the Mamas and the Papas on his stereo.

Another present appeared on the table and it contained three books. One by Neale Donald Walsh, one by Deepak Chopra and one by a guy named Scorpio44. Interesting choices. I thanked Claudine and picked up the next package.

It was wrapped in brown paper and tied with string. When untied the paper all but opened itself and it became evident that the brown paper was a grocery bag from "the store" turned inside out. In the box were two boxes of condoms and a tube of KY jelly. That present got a good laugh from everyone and a blush from Pam.

The last package contained some maps of the area with hiking trails marked and notated. The card said that if, and/or when I wanted to go hiking Sarah would be happy to act as guide and Hans would like to go too.

Carl and Amanda spoke up. "We didn't wrap our present. We thought it would be cruel. Nick, can you whistle?"

"Sure!"

"There is a universal whistle for "come here." Do you know it?"

I did it. Carl looked at the side of the house and a chocolate lab bounded around the corner. He went straight for Carl.

"Nick, whistle again."

I did. The dog looked at me and then Carl, then back at me. Carl pointed at me and the dog came over to me, did the sniff test, then licked my hands.

He's two this week, his momma is ours and his name is "dog." Amanda said.

"He is house trained and has never been on a leash. When you tell him to stay you better mean it cause he will stay where you put him." Kelly added.

While they talked Dog and I had been getting better acquainted. I scratched him almost all over and he licked and sniffed me almost everywhere. I had a passing thought about how much fun it would be if people sniffed each other when they met. I mean closely sniff like dogs do. What a great present.

I thanked each person with a hug and a verbal thanks and Dog helped me with each "Thank you." When I sat back down Dog lay at my feet.

"All I can say is, Life is good."

Matty spoke up. "I haven't given you your present yet."

"Yes, you have. You could have sent me on my way after that wonderful lunch not so long ago. What a gift you have been!"

"Well, I'm giving you a gift anyway." She pulled a folded piece of paper out of her pocket and handed it to me. Before I could open it she sat in my lap and kissed me. When the kiss ended she said, "That's the receipt."

Scorpio44
Scorpio44
2,001 Followers
12