Doctor's Exam with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How involved?"

She rubbed his penis in a subtle manner. "Well, I'm concerned about the taste of your semen. Not all women love the taste of cum, mind you. But the fact that she winces could indicate a health issue."

"Jeez. Nothing serious, I hope."

She shook her head. "It's usually diet related. Worst case scenario, it could be issues with the glands that produce your seminal fluid."

"God. Really?"

"Like I said, it's probably diet related. You eat far too much red meat, and you don't get enough fruit."

"I've read that diet can affect the taste, but I didn't think it was true. Wait, why are we even talking about this? It's weird."

"Do you want my help or not?" she asked, with a hand still resting on her son's dick.

She recognized conflict on Ryan's face. Her son was always health-conscious, almost to the point of being obsessive. At the same time, she knew he was distressed about the taste of his semen. After all, what guy doesn't want his cum to be swallowed?

He took a deep breath. "Ok, let's do this. So are you going to make me cum in a test tube or something?"

"Ryan!" she howled, slapping his cock hard enough that it hurt.

"Ouch! Sorry mom. I don't understand what you want."

Catherine stood up, walked to the counter, and grabbed a small plastic jar from the drawer. Then she returned to her son.

"We're in a clinic," she said in a motherly tone. "I'm sure you know what to do with this."

Ryan awkwardly took the container and studied it. It dawned on him that he was expected to deposit his semen sample inside.

"What are you going to do with this?" he asked. "Take it to the lab?"

"I'll give it the old fashioned smell test. That should explain everything."

He gulped. "Can you leave the room, at least?"

"Sure, let me know when you're done."

Catherine made her way to the door. Upon opening it slightly, she heard chatter from her female support staff walking around before lunch. The last thing she wanted was to open the door and have one of them spot her naked son. That would be difficult to explain and would tarnish her otherwise spotless reputation.

"On second thought," she said, closing the door. "You finish up here while I fill out the forms. Ignore me, okay? I promise I won't look."

Catherine purposefully ignored her naked son, but heard him groan in disapproval as she sat down to fill out of the forms at the desk.

While completing the work, she heard her son stroking his cock as he faced the wall. Oddly, the lewd sounds touched something deep inside Catherine. Much to her dismay, she felt a familiar tingle in her pussy. It couldn't possibly be that she was turned on by her son masturbating! Rather, it was probably the expected response to that particular sound. At least she hoped...

Feeling somewhat settled by her logic, she tried ignoring the sloppy sounds as she filled out most of the paperwork. However, the room was small and the noise of her son's masturbation seemed to echo. Grimacing, she noted her pussy had become even more drenched.

She couldn't help but look up to see her son's naked backside and right arm jerking. She checked her watch and noted that she had more patients to see after lunch.

"Nervous?" she asked. "You seem to be taking a long time."

"Well, excuse me, I've never done anything like this before."

He repeatedly stroked, while breathing deeply.

Poor guy. She felt so sorry for him. Unfortunately, she also knew her panties were saturated with her own arousal. Maybe she could solve all of these problems in one-go? Licking her lips, she realized this was totally inappropriate, both as a mother and as a physician. But as a woman with sexual desires, she decided to make an exception for her hard working son who needed help.

As if on auto-pilot, Catherine got up and approached her naked son. She pulled the chair over again and sat down.

"Turn around," she said. "Face me."

He only turned his head. "That's a bad idea. For obvious reasons."

"You're rock hard?"

He nodded. "I am. I'm almost there."

"Don't forget, I've already touched your penis and scrotum. I'll give you a hand with this. Or a mouth, if you prefer."

His eyes widened. "Really?"

"It's... part of the test," she said, voice shaking from the intensity of her own dirty desire.

"Uhhh, whatever you say. You're the medical professional."

Centering herself, Catherine tried to approach his dick with the eyes of a physician. Her son turned and faced her, putting the erect penis inches away from her face. Suddenly, that hard cock seemed ready to burst. She leaned forward, ever closer to the head, where pre-cum formed at the tip. Sticking out her tongue ever so slightly, she decided to take things slowly. Slipping the tip of her tongue under the head of his cock, she proceeded to engulf the head in her mouth.

Her mind was filled with conflict with her lips around her son's penis. She clearly knew this was wrong, but seemed unable to halt the momentum. Searching desperately, she tried to think of a way to justify this highly taboo act. Perhaps it was best to shift back in to clinician mode. Yes, this was really just a way to better examine her son's cock.

She rubbed her tongue along his frenulum, which was beneath the head on the underside. Yes, it felt healthy. Pulling back for a moment, she twisted her head several times around the corona, her lips feeling for abnormalities. That too, felt normal. She slid her lips along the glans and was relieved to find that is was within normal limits, as well.

Satisfied, she moved her head forward to examine the shaft. Back and forth she went, taking in more and more with each pass. The entire penis seemed to be very healthy.

"Feel good?" she asked, already knowing the answer, then putting the cock back into her mouth.

"Amazing," he hummed.

Ryan whimpered and her attention shifted back to his face in an attempt to determine his state. She released her son's penis from her mouth to address him.

"What's the matter?" she asked, stroking her son's wet erection. "Is it uncomfortable that your mother is doing this to you? Focus on the fact that it's for a medical issue. The pleasure you're feeling is merely a byproduct."

"It's super awkward," he gushed, enjoying the sexual sensation. "But it's not only that."

"Then?"

"I... I feel like I'm cheating on Emma. We're almost an official couple. I can see myself marrying her someday."

Catherine giggled. "I love that you're such a gentleman. But it's certainly not cheating because I'm your mother, and your doctor. I'm almost morally obligated to do this for you."

"That's a good point," he moaned. "Can you please keep going then? I'm kind of close."

"Whatever you say, boss."

She went back to sucking him off and took him even deeper than before. She swirled her tongue around the tip and even prodded his urethral opening.

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked after plopping it out of her mouth, while stroking the saliva covered shaft. "This is purely elective. Your call."

"I... umm... keep going, mom. I know she'd appreciate it if I tasted better."

She grinned and stroked harder. "Emma will be demanding your cum for breakfast."

Could her son tell that she was deeply aroused from doing this? As Catherine kept sucking, she wondered if Ryan sensed her intense and deep desire over this deviant interaction.

Nonetheless, time was of the essence. Her staff was certainly eager for their lunch break and she needed to finish this up.

Feeling pressure to quickly induce an orgasm from her son, she decided to make every effort to impress. With her white coat open, she pulled up her shirt to expose her black lace push up bra. Carefully, she removed both of her breasts and held them in her hands, while she looked her son in the eye.

"Maybe this will help," she said, cupping the undersides of her boobs, fueling her own crazy arousal.

"God, they're amazing. They're even nicer than Emma's."

She smiled and pinched her pink nipples. "Thank you. That's a very sweet compliment."

Ryan's eyes turned into saucers and Catherine knew this was almost done. She convinced herself that she was pinching and pulling her generously sized pink nipples in order to help her son. Was it really the truth? Maybe she wasn't ready to acknowledge the extent of her own pleasure in this act.

Returning to fellatio, she kept one hand on her breast and used the other to hold her son's dick. She caressed the hard cock lovingly with everything at her disposal: hand, lips, tongue and even her teeth with some light nibbling.

"Jesus, I'm going to cum," he gasped for air.

Catherine gently bit the tip of his head. "Watch your language. You know how I feel when you use that name. Now, hold still. I'm going to extract all of your cum into my mouth."

As expected, Ryan quickly reached his climax as she stroked him furiously. Her lips remained tightly clamped around his cock head. A tremendous eruption of cum splashed the back of her throat and filled her mouth, pooling on top of her tongue. When she heard her son stifle a moan, an involuntary groan escaped her.

Once every drop of cum had pooled on her tongue, Catherine closed her lips tightly. She didn't swallow, nor gag.

Like a true professional, she savored the taste and recalled all of the things she read about semen quality over the years. It helped to some extent.

As a wine connoisseur, she had traveled to Napa, California several times with friends for exclusive wine tastings. That's where she had truly honed her sensory skills.

Only now, she had her son's fresh cum in her mouth. She approached her son's warm cum with the same tenacity and seriousness as she would with a $200 dollar bottle of wine.

Catherine tilted her head back and opened her mouth to gurgle. She didn't care that her son lewdly stared at her. All that mattered were results and her professional recommendations.

"Oh shit," Ryan softly muttered to himself, watching this unholy medical examination.

Ignoring her son, she extracted data out of this cum taste test. Now, she needed to dispose of it, feeling uncomfortable with so much cum in her mouth for such a long period.

The most appropriate thing to do was to spit the cum in the sink and rinse her mouth. But she remembered how hurtful this was to her son. As a loving mother, her son meant everything to her. She had always done her best to boost his morale. This was no exception.

Looking Ryan directly in the eyes, Catherine gave one loud gulp, and just like that, most of the cum went down her throat. She gulped again to swallow the rest. Then she licked her lips for good measure.

"Exactly as I suspected," Catherine said, pulling down her bra and tucking her big pink nipples in place. "Your diet is too rich, from red meat. It can create a slightly bitter taste."

His was utterly bewildered. "Oh... is there... anything I can do?"

Catherine stood up and pulled down her shirt. "You're lucky because I remembered something important. Eat bananas. Lots of them. I've heard they make cum taste better. And I've read pineapples do the same."

"Oh, thanks," he blushed.

"I'll sign what you need," she said, switching back to doctor-mode. "If the coach has any further questions, my phone number is on the form. The same goes for your girlfriend. I'm available any time."

Catherine went to the desk while straightening out her clothing, picked up a pen and signed the forms. After giving her son a clean bill of health, Ryan thanked her profusely.

She handed him the packet. "Tomorrow I'll take you grocery shopping for fresh fruit, my treat. I'll make your cum delicious by the end of the week."

"We'll need another taste test to be sure," he smiled.

"As long as it's reasonable. A physician's duty never ends. But to be perfectly honest, I love the fact that I can give a better blowjob than Emma."

Without washing her hands or mouth, Catherine playfully patted her son on the butt as they left the examination room. She greeted her staff as they all prepared to leave for lunch, completely unaware of what had orally transpired between a mother and son.

The End

Wonderful contributions by SueDanym.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12