Does Size Really Matter Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill reflected on the vacation and how she and Dan had developed this sexy game of theirs. Jill had often thought of men staring at her chest and even touching her, discretely of course, but she hadn't ever checked out men's cocks before. Dan was smaller than the budges she saw. She was confused about him asking if they were all bigger than he was.

She thought that men placed a lot of importance in the size of their dicks and she did not want to humiliate him, but he was much smaller than the other men. Sex was great, he wasn't that small and he could win metals for his oral techniques. Why did Dan seem not to place his ego in the size of his sex organ like most men?

He had asked her to imagine what a larger cock would feel like inside of her and she always responded that she was never any good at fantasy, but the truth was that after he asked she could not stop thinking about how it would feel. She thought about the man on the dance floor pushing his cock inside of her as they danced, that may have been the reason she allowed him to make out with her.

Dan had used a term she'd never heard of before and had to ask what it was. It seems that some men, Dan included, enjoyed being married to what was called a Hotwife. She enjoyed the attentions of men, but wasn't sure how far Dan actually wanted her to go. Whatever happened from now on, she would have to tell Dan all about it. She looked forward to hugs from Tom.

She changed clothes into a thin, low cut T-shirt and a shelf bra then headed out to do some shopping at the mall.

Jill took every advantage of every opportunity she had to wear something revealing in public over the following week. She also made sure to entice Dan into bed often. She told him how small he was compared to every other man she'd seen and looked forward to seeing more men so she could verify that he was the smallest.

Dan noticed the changes in his wife after her night at the club and her feeling up a stranger's cock. She seemed more open to actually becoming a hotwife; he definitely noticed the more revealing clothing she wore whenever she could. He hoped that several men got the message that she might be approachable.

Dan turned his car into the driveway of his friend house. Tom and Diane stepped out of their front door to welcome them when they heard the car drive up.

Dan and Tom shook hands while the two women hugged. Diana wore a skin- tight top that left nothing for the imagination. Jill wore a low cut top that showed off a lot of cleavage and an open cup bra. Her nipples were visible to anyone who cared to look.

Diana stepped up to Dan and wrapped her arms around him in a warm hug. She held it longer that most causal acquaintances would and Dan enjoyed the pressure of her breasts against his chest

Tom approached Jill and looked down her top. "You are looking very good this morning."

She looked up at him, being about five inches shorter, giving him a much better view of what was under her top, "thank you, I think is must be the country air, but I feel really good, just being here."

Tom wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. She all but melted in his arms. He started to stroke her back, then changed to a gentle massage. She again looked up at him after the extended hug, but didn't pull away. Tom shifted to her arms and shoulders, giving them a sensual stroke. Jill sighed just under her breath and Tom took that as a sign he could fondle her breasts. He cupped each one for a couple of seconds then pulled back. Jill was certain she felt his rising desire that matched her own.

Tom helped Dan bring in the luggage as the two women headed towards the kitchen.

"How did Dan react after you told him about our night at the club? I can guess by the way you are dressed that he loved it." Diana asked.

"He did and I'm starting to do a bit more of what he's requesting. By the way, our sex life has never been better. He likes it when I show off more. Do you know what a hotwife is?" Jill answered.

"You're kidding? He wants you to become a hotwife?"

"That's what he said, but I'm not sure how far he wants me to go, but he got really hot when I told him I felt up the guy at the club and let him feel my boobs," She confided.

The men came back down. "What do you two want to do first? We do have a nice hiking trail just out back that can be as short as two miles, or as long as ten. There is also a side trial that can bring us back here after about five miles." Tom offered.

"A nice leisurely stroll might be nice after all the strain at work these last few weeks." Dan replied.

"Great," Diane added, "change your shoes and we'll head out. There are a lot of flowers in bloom."

The four of them set out for their walk with Diana leading the way and Dan close behind her. Jill followed a few steps back feeling Tom's hand stroke her back and shoulders every few minutes. He seemed to take every chance he could to touch her and she enjoyed the contact. It was not exactly sexual like before when he cradled her breasts, but the energy was definitely there and after a mile into the walk Jill felt aroused.

They continued on the walk for a while before Diana commented that it was warmer than she had expected and it might be a good idea to cut the walk short. She added that they could come out again later in the evening when it wasn't so hot.

She had stopped and turned to face the rest of her followers and everyone noticed how the sweat had turned her already skin tight top transparent. Her breasts were rather small compared to a lot of women, but perfectly shaped. She may have been a B cup if she chose to wear a bra.

Jill noticed the nicely shaped virtually naked breasts of her friend. She knew Diana had small breasts, but had never seen them on display before. She also noticed the two men's eyes were focused on Diana breasts instead of hers and the touching on her back and shoulders had stopped. She was not jealous exactly, but she knew she had to find an acceptable way to be topless in front of the group, especially Tom.

They headed back to the house and as soon as they entered the front door Diana asked, "Who wants lemonade?"

Jill had already gone upstairs to the room holding her luggage, stripped completely, and walked into the bathroom. She had just turned on the water to the shower, when Tom walked in holding a glass of lemonade. Jill turned to see him frozen in place with his mouth open and holding a glass of something cool. It was the only thing cool in the small room. Jill also stood statue-like, staring at the man in front of her. She felt her nipples harden and noticed Tom's erection forming under his shorts.

Tom noticed the glistening wetness between her legs and felt himself start to swell. "Sorry, I just brought up some lemonade for you," as he held it out to her.

She reached for the glass and their fingers touched sending an electric shock up her arm and to each nipple causing the already sensitive peaks to tingle.

Tom backed out of the bathroom and Jill chastised herself for not saying anything to him that might encourage him to stay a bit longer. She had fulfilled her desire for him to see her topless and more. She was still wet.

She set the drink down on the sink and turned the shower to cold. She now needed a cold shower for a different reason than before.

She finished her shower and returned to her room. She chose a shelf bra, she learned long ago that she really could not go braless, for one thing it was painful to have her larger than normal breasts bounce around at even the slightest bit of exercise and second she looked much better with her breasts pushed up. She also enjoyed the attentions from men when she allowed her nipples to show.

She put on a simple, but again low cut top and a pair of short, then walked back down to the kitchen with her now empty glass of lemonade.

Everyone was seated around the table catting when Jill came back down. No one commented about her being seen naked not more that twenty minutes earlier.

"That was a good idea," Diana commented, "a quick shower after that hot and sticky walk can really do wonders. Okay, my turn." Diana excused herself and headed up the stairs to the shower.

Within the hour everyone had a quick rinse off in the shower and were discussing dinner plans. Jill noticed that although no one commented on her showing off to Tom, she knew and found herself standing close to him whenever possible. She was used to him moving close to her, but this afternoon she was the one doing the moving. It worked; whenever she moved close she felt his hand somewhere on her body. They were both as discreet as they could be, but again the energy level between them was high.

They decided on a small restaurant Diana and Tom went to often and enjoyed a pleasant meal and a lovely view. They lingered until dark and too late for another walk. They planned on a morning walk before it got hot.

When they all returned home, wine was offered and good conversation about Dan's and Jill's beach vacation filled the time until.

"I'm a bit tired after the drive, sun, and too much good food, so if you don't mind I'll be heading up to bed now." Dan announced.

Jill also said her goodnights. Diana and Tom shared the opinion of it being late.

"We normally don't stay up much past 10 and it's now 11:30. Good night all. We'll be up too after we lock up." Tom said.

Up in their room, Jill told her husband about Tom seeing her naked and the fact that she just stood there and watched him get aroused.

"Did you let him see your pussy too?" he asked.

"Yes," she replied, "and having him stare at me like that really turned me on. He had been touching me ever since we got here and then when he just came into the bathroom while I was naked, I just wanted him to look and maybe more."

"Did he get naked too?" Dan asked.

"No, but I did notice that he was getting aroused by looking at my pussy. He did seem to be much bigger than you. I'm getting wet all over again just remembering him looking at me." Jill started to remove her clothes.

Dan quickly stripped off his clothes, knowing that Jill was about to attack him.

They engaged in one of the most animalistic acts of passion than they ever had. Afterwards as Dan slept, Jill thought about how good the sex was and what was the reason. Could it be that she was already primed and ready to go, by the attentions of another man? Could it be that Dan's request could actually make her marriage stronger?

She couldn't sleep with all she had to think about, but she didn't want to stay awake all night and be tired for the morning walk. She got out of bed and slipping on one of her shirts and walked downstairs to the kitchen for a glass of milk to help her sleep.

Turning the corner into the kitchen she was surprised to see the refrigerator door open and the light illuminating a very naked Tom.

She stood rooted in place and just stared. She had no experience with naked men other than her husband. Tom turned and saw her standing about eight feet from him and wearing the thin top she wore today, but now without the shorts.

He faced her, "I guess now we have no secrets from each other," he said with a slight giggle, "I still think you look good." He actually thought she looked tasty and as he thought of licking her he felt his hard-on forming.

Jill took a step towards him and told herself not to make the same mistake she made earlier in the day. "So do you." She now stood just outside of an arms length away from a naked aroused man. If she took one more step she would be able to touch him. She remembered holding the man's penis while she danced with him a few weeks ago; than man as wearing pants, this one was not. She watched as Tom's cock started to bob up and down.

"It would be more fun if we were both naked." Tom offered.

Jill's heart started to race; it was getting too dangerous to stay, but she knew she would hate herself later if she left now, "maybe next time," she said with a smile.

"Okay, how about a hug then?" he countered.

The talking made her slightly more comfortable since she had to focus on the words and the engorged member in front of her. She wanted so desperately to touch him the same way she touched her dance partner. "You do not know how to give just a hug." She actually smiled when she said that.

"You have never complained about them. I actually think you enjoy my hugs." He said taking a small step toward her.

They were now in touching range, and her nipples were as hard as the cock in front of her. "Maybe," was her only answer before Tom wrapped his arms around her and pressed his harden cock against her inner thigh.

Jill let out a sound of surprise at feeling his bare cock against her bare thigh. She reached between their bodies and gripped his cock then pushed away from him. She turned and headed back up the stairs to her room and her sleeping husband.


12