Doesn't Really Matter

Story Info
Piper's hypnotist has an answer for everything.
2.9k words
4.48
65.7k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,775 Followers

"Doesn't Really Matter"

"Excuse me?" Piper looked over at the dark-haired woman who had just sat down across from her. The woman looked back, her hazel eyes glinting with amusement. "Hi. Sorry, but that seat's, um..." She trailed off, momentarily distracted by a gleam of light reflecting off the woman's ring. She wore only the one piece of jewelry, but the stone in it was massive and polished to an iridescent sheen that caught the eye and held it. "It's, um, taken. Sorry."

The woman moved her hand slightly, almost unnoticeably save for the way that it caused the gemstone to shine in the flickering candlelight. "That doesn't really matter, though, does it?" she said calmly.

Piper furrowed her brow, uncertain of what exactly the woman meant. "Well, it's just that it's my boyfriend's." She looked up at the woman's face, but then the light refracted a rainbow of color into her eye and she glanced down at the ring again. It was amazing, she thought. The light almost seemed to dance on the smooth surface like a sheen of oil on water. "The seat, I mean," she said, the words suddenly feeling thick and clumsy in her mouth. "I'm waiting for him, and when he gets here, he'll want to sit here. I mean there."

The woman nodded, but Piper only noticed it out of the corner of her eye. "That doesn't really matter, though. Not right now. He's not here yet, and you don't need to spend that time waiting for such an inconsiderate boy all by yourself, do you? Not when you and I can pass the time so pleasantly together."

"I, um...I suppose you're right," Piper said with a touch of reluctance in her voice. She didn't want to make a big fuss, not when Jeremy would be here soon enough. They could ask this strange woman to leave then. In the meanwhile, she could admire that astonishing ring for a bit longer.

"I see you've noticed my ring," the woman said, almost as if reading Piper's thoughts. "Isn't it beautiful? So many colors, swirling and sparkling on its surface as it scatters the light. It almost seems to glow from within, doesn't it?"

Piper nodded without looking away from the ring. "What kind of stone is it?" she asked.

"It's opal, but that doesn't really matter," the woman responded. "What's important is that it's pretty, and that you want to watch it, isn't that right?" Piper nodded again, leaning in slightly to get a better view. "That's right, dear. Just keep watching, letting those pretty rainbow colors dance in your eyes. A well-cut opal reflects so many colors that it's almost hard to keep track of. It helps if you focus on it. Imagine that inner glow drawing your eyes in, Piper, narrowing your gaze down so that all you see is my opal."

Piper looked up sharply, the spell of the opal broken for the moment. "How did you know my name?"

The woman smiled gently, waving off the question with a gesture that drew Piper's eyes right back to the opal ring again. "It doesn't really matter, dear, but as it happens, I simply chanced to notice you sitting here. So I asked the manager who that beautiful woman was with the curly auburn hair, sitting all alone and looking so forlorn? He said that the reservation was in the name of Piper, and I thought I'd come over and introduce myself since you didn't have anyone to be with."

"Um...my boyfriend..." Piper felt like she should be more irritated by this woman's constant dismissals of Jeremy than she really was, but instead she was feeling slightly detached from it all. The ring kept distracting her; it shimmered in the candlelight, glimmering with a whole new spectrum of colors every time the woman shifted her hand even slightly, and Piper found herself breathing in time to the slowly swirling hues.

"It doesn't really matter, dear. If you're alright with him practically abandoning you like this, I won't say another word about him. You can relax, Piper." The woman's voice was soft, soothing. "Just relax and look at the opal. Relax into the soothing inner glow of the stone."

It seemed like the stone was growing slowly larger now, expanding to fill more of her vision. "It's so beautiful, Piper. Like a magnet on your eyes. Your eyes follow the stone and the pretty colors instinctively now, so focused on it, not wanting to miss a single moment of that scintillating glow. Focusing all your attention on those colors, focusing your gaze and your thoughts on my opal. Feeling your breathing slow as you watch and relax."

Piper nodded absently, staring at the opal with rapt attention. She could tell that it was moving, but her eyes followed it effortlessly. After a few moments, she didn't even notice that it was moving at all. It was as if the opal stayed perfectly still, glowing with its iridescent sheen, and the world moved around it.

"You're relaxing so completely now, Piper," the woman said. "You're watching the pretty, pretty colors dance and sparkle in your eyes, letting my voice drift through your mind and letting everything else go so that you can allow yourself to focus on the beautiful gem completely. You don't need to think about what I'm saying right now. It doesn't really matter. You can just feel my soft voice wrap around you like a warm blanket while you watch and listen and relax."

Piper exhaled slowly, feeling the tension flow out of her with each breath. The room seemed to sway and dance slightly around the opal, but she no longer noticed. The stone was the only thing she needed to notice right now. It was so fascinating. Everything else faded into unimportant background details next to the beauty of the woman's ring. They didn't really matter. Piper could let herself tune them all out completely, save for the woman's voice, and even that was only important because it was so soothing to listen to. She nodded in agreement without recognizing that she was agreeing to anything in particular.

"That's right," the woman said, "such a good girl, following so easily and effortlessly, your mind drawn into the opal's endless glow." She had such a warm, calming voice; it was almost like the opal was talking to her, encouraging Piper to lose herself in the beauty of the gemstone and let the rest of the world slip away. It felt so good simply to watch the ring and put one foot in front of the other, following the pretty colors with her eyes and her head and her feet-

"Um..." Piper said, amazed at how thick and muzzy her voice sounded. "...we're leaving." There was more to the sentence in her head; she wanted to point out that she'd never eaten, that her boyfriend would wonder where she went, that she wasn't sure that following a strange woman out into the street to who knows where was a good idea. But before she even said it, Piper knew what the response would be, and it seemed like too much work to bring all those objections up when she could hear the ghost of all those "doesn't really matter"s floating around in her mind.

"That's right, dear," the woman said. "Your friend clearly isn't coming, so I thought you and I might go someplace nice and have a quiet chat."

"Boyfriend," Piper said, trying to summon up some trace of irritation and failing. The ring shone so beautifully that it didn't seem like anything was worth getting upset over. She felt her feet move mechanically, one step after another, but it didn't really feel like she was moving them at all. She was following the gem.

"He doesn't really matter, dear," the woman said dismissively. "Let him go have his fun, wherever he's gotten off to. You and I have so much nicer things to talk about."

She could stop walking, Piper realized loosely. She could just turn around, go back to the restaurant and wait for...Jerry? Jimmy? Piper tried to remember his name, but just then the gemstone caught a flash from the headlights of a passing car that distracted her again. Maybe in a few minutes, she thought. After she was done looking at the opal, she'd go back and wait for whatsisname at that place she was at. The woman started talking to her again, but it was in that soft voice she'd been using earlier that seemed to go into Piper's head without ever touching her mind, and she didn't pay much attention to it. She was busy watching the colors.

After a while, they stopped and Piper felt herself climb into a car. She sank gratefully onto the plush leather seats; she wasn't sure exactly how long they'd been walking, but it was clearly long enough for her to want a little rest. The woman sat next to her, keeping the opal in front of Piper's eyes, moving it just enough to keep the dance of colors going. Something felt odd about the car-it seemed larger, in her peripheral vision, than a car should be. But figuring it out meant looking away from the ring, and Piper didn't feel like doing that right now.

The car began to move. "Where are we going?" Piper found herself asking, almost surprised that she still cared about anything at all. Her voice sounded confused about a lot more than their destination.

"It doesn't really matter, dear," the woman said, petting Piper's hair gently. "Somewhere private, where you and I can get to know each other better." She shifted position, moving back to give Piper plenty of room to stretch out. "Here, why don't you lie down until we get there? You look so tired, dear. So exhausted and heavy-limbed. So drowsy, your thoughts all confused and foggy."

A limo! Piper didn't even notice her body slump sideways as the ring drew her down into a supine position with a single easy gesture of the woman's hand. She was too busy with the tiny spark of deduction she'd managed. That was why the car seemed so big. It was a limousine. With that mystery solved, she could settle her head in the woman's lap and look at the ring as it flashed and glittered just above her forehead. It was hard to see from this angle, but Piper's head felt far too heavy to move now. So she simply let her eyes roll back as far as she could in order to stare into the opal's soft glow.

Piper lost track of time. It didn't seem to have much meaning anymore. She watched, she listened, she focused, she relaxed. That was all she needed to do. That was all she wanted to do. She felt serene, peaceful, completely at ease. Everything was so comfortable, and the woman's voice was so soft and restful, and all Piper had to do was lose herself in the pretty colors and let her mind sleep.

Then the woman undid the buttons on Piper's blouse, one by one, and slid her ringless hand into Piper's bra. "Um," Piper said sharply, the surprise cutting through whole layers of rainbow mist. The woman's voice trailed off into silence expectantly, and Piper felt like she had to say something. She stumbled for the right words to articulate her feelings, but her thoughts still felt thick and heavy and all that came out was, "I'm straight."

"It doesn't really matter, dear," the woman replied, the words by now far too familiar to resist. "It's not like your breasts know that it's a woman's fingers touching them...caressing them...teasing the nipples to stiff, aroused attention." Piper felt the woman matching her words to actions, stroking Piper's pebbly aureolae and gliding over the soft flesh of her tits. "It's not like it doesn't feel good when a woman touches you like this, does it?"

"I'm, um..." Piper tried to parse the question in her mind, unsure whether a 'yes' meant that it felt good, or a 'no' meant that it didn't not feel good, and all the time the gem was flashing in her eyes, drawing her gaze upwards and backwards and her eyelids felt so heavy and so hard to keep open, and there was a hand tweaking and tugging at her nipples, first one and then the other, and she couldn't think about any of it properly. It felt good, she realized. It felt really, amazingly hot.

"That's all that matters, dear," the woman said. Piper realized she'd said something else, too, but then she felt her bra slide down to reveal her breasts and the fingers were touching her again, more intensely than before, and she forgot what it was she was thinking of a moment ago. Whatever it was, it didn't really matter, not when she felt this good. She felt so sexy, lying here like this.

After a while, the limo stopped moving. Piper sat up, following the woman out of the car. Her bra hung loosely from her waist like a belt, and her blouse hung open to show her tits to whoever might be outside, but Piper knew that didn't really matter. If it had, the woman would have told her.

They walked together through a house that Piper only really saw out of the corner of her eye, but it looked very expensive. After a few moments, they made their way to a bedroom and Piper found herself thinking what a good idea it would be to sit on the bed without really knowing why.

"You've been such a good girl, Piper," the woman said. "Now, watch the ring closely. Closer than before, focus all your gaze on it, all your attention on it, completely losing yourself in the glow and the colors...good girl." The woman held the opal ring directly in front of Piper's eyes, slowly moving it up and back and up and back until Piper's eyes rolled back in her head and her eyelids fluttered shut and she fell backwards into the soft mattress.

She felt the woman strip off her clothes, slowly and sensuously pulling her skirt down and off and peeling her pantyhose down, inch by inch. She unhooked the bra, leaving Piper clad in just her open blouse and a pair of panties that felt surprisingly damp given her earlier words. "That's it," the woman said. She punctuated her sentence by sucking on Piper's left nipple until Piper was squirming openly. "That's right," the woman said, giving Piper's right breast the same attention.

"Feel the pleasure that I give you, pretty girl," the woman said. Her fingers crept into the waistband of Piper's panties, tickling her soft pubic hair as they slowly worked their way down to her cunt. "That's the only thing that matters now." Piper gasped as she felt the woman's hand stroking up and down her labia, teasing the sensitive flesh.

The woman was silent for a long moment, but it was an eventful one. Her mouth was busy kissing Piper's neck, nibbling and nuzzling at Piper's collarbone in a way that made Piper's closed eyes roll back in her head with ecstasy. Her hand was slowly insinuating its way between Piper's wet pussy lips, finding Piper's clit and brushing it over and over again. Piper's gasps turned to moans, then the moans were muffled by kisses.

"Good girl," the woman said as she finally broke the kiss. "This is the only thing that's important," and her fingers thrust deep into Piper's slit to emphasize the words. "All those thoughts have floated away and all you care about now is pleasure. Your mind is so empty now, and you're so happy to let me fill it, aren't you?"

In that instant, Piper realized what was happening to her. She could feel her resistance slowly ebbing away under the slow, relentless onslaught of the woman's soft, soothing voice and she knew that if she didn't break free now, she'd never be able to. The woman would turn her into a lesbian, she'd never see her boyfriend, she'd become completely helpless to resist whatever it was the woman had in store for her.

But she couldn't help it. She couldn't make herself fight it, because none of that mattered to her anymore. Not really. All that mattered now was pleasure, and the woman would give Piper all that she wanted. All Piper had to do was obey. "I obey," she whispered, ceding the last of her resistance to the pleasure building in her clit.

"Good girl," the woman said, and Piper came so hard she saw stars.

After that, Piper floated in a haze of trance for what seemed like hours. She found herself doing things, kissing the woman's breasts and licking her pussy, but it all blended together into the pleasure of obedience and that was all that mattered to Piper now. Eventually, they curled up in bed together like spoons, with the woman holding Piper in her arms. "That's a good girl," she said, her voice sounding thick with exhaustion. "Getting so sleepy now, so drowsy that all you can do is rest. Later we can get to know each other better, and we can decide how you'll serve me best."

Piper smiled sleepily at the thought. She felt like she already knew the woman as intimately as two people could possibly know each other. But really, she didn't even know-

"...name?" she mumbled drowsily.

The woman chuckled. "It doesn't really matter," she said one final time as Piper slipped gently into slumber. "You won't be using it. Not when 'Mistress' sounds so much better."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,775 Followers