Dog Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swung into the kitchen and turned on the lights - Good God Joyce what are you doing?" I knelt, sniffed, "You're drunk!"

"I lifted the doggie door and helped her back out. Then opened the back door and let her in with the robe held open. I wrapped her in it and told her we needed to go clean up. I considered not saying anything but she was shaking, sobbing, apologizing. I just couldn't let her suffer. Once we got to the bathroom I kissed her and told her that was some of the hottest sex I'd ever enjoyed. I told her what I'd seen and done. I thought for a second that she would be pissed at me, instead we ended up having a hell of a great weekend." The Johnson's kissed again, and longer.

Jerry Macy had a hard-on like none he'd had in years. He glanced at his wife and saw the double bullets of her own hard nipples, the glassy gaze of her eyes, and the slow licking of her lips. Looking back to the Johnson's he noted Leonard's tented trousers, the signs of Joyce's obvious arousal and realized that he and his wife had never been in a situation with another couple that was so sexually charged. He looked at the doggie door, and visualized Joyce Johnson's naked ass framed within it.

"Could we borrow that some time?"

Jerry turned to his wife with his mouth hanging open. Did he actually hear her say that? She turned toward him with glittering eyes, "It sounds kinda fun."

"Yeah, but I insist on playing Leonard's part."

The unspoken implication hit both couples and they burst into laughter.

CHAPTER FOUR

Leonard wrapped his arm around his wife and pulled her close as a fresh series of screams found their way over the fence. "They at it again?"

"Mmmm. Nothing like discovering your inner kink I guess. Who'd have thought a doggie door would have that kind of effect on someone. I'm a little concerned about Jerry though; he looks like he's lost even more weight. I'm all for health and fitness but Sally needs to realize he's not a teenager any more.

"I could offer to give ol' Jer a hand, might be the neighborly thing to do."

"You just keep your hands and all you other appendages on our side of the fence buster." Joyce hugged her husband and goosed him.

A sudden quiet indicated that the Macy's were done.

Jerry Macy lay flat on his back, a sloppy smile on his face. His wife Sally lay astride him, gazing down at her husband with undeniable fulfillment.

"Sweetie," Sally kissed her husband lightly on his chest. "Sweetie, thank you for being so understanding. I mean I'm not sure I even understand what's happened to me."

Sally referred to her recently developed fondness - more accurately a fetish - for light bondage and role-playing. For reasons she couldn't explain, but that she and Jerry explored eagerly and thoroughly, Sally loved to play the bound and restrained "damsel in distress" and Jerry had taken to the role of hero/perpetrator just as intently. He was more than happy to indulge his wife.

"Haven't a clue babe." Jerry caressed his wife. "Let me ask you this, are you happy Sal? I mean are you really happy."

"Yes, yes I am. It's just that I never thought I'd be doing half the stuff we're doing now, and I worry that you might think I'm..."

Jerry wrapped his arms around his wife. "I love you. I love the new you. I love how open and free you've become. I love seeing you you so into it."

"I love you too." Sally rested her head on her Jerry's chest and listened to the steady beat of his heart. "Honey, you know how much we've enjoyed watching those movies you bring home. And how turned on I get. Well I've been thinking I'd like to make some movies like that for us, just for us. Just you and me and some of our favorite toys."

Jerry smiled at the possibilities; Sally, him, and their favorite toys in a little home movie.

"I like the sound of that. How would we work the camera? Remote control or something?"

"Or something." Sally's cunt clenched as she answered, and Jerry's cock responded with its own spasm.

"Or something might be interesting."

12