Dogging

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Flynn77
Flynn77
485 Followers

She has very swollen aureole when aroused and those nipples certainly looked red and perky as she drew a deep breath, showing her fine chest off to maximum effect.

"Wow!" said Chloe, craning round, "You look fantastic Lucy. Doesn't it feel great?"

Lucy grunted, not really saying anything but ground against my hand. I had two fingers up her and the others attempting to work her hard clit. Her breathing was deep and heavy; I felt she was encroaching on uncharted territory - a new form of arousal through unknown but violently powerful stimulation.

"You look awesome," said Richard, " but I want to experience it from those guys' point of view as well. . ."

With that he got out the car and walked round to the girls' side, dick in hand.

Chloe gave a little cry of glee as he joined the other wankers. She now had Richard, the three originals, the young guy with the oversized cock and the bloke in the jeep with the cock-ring all her eager and appreciative audience. The newly arrived couple were still at the back of the jeep, the heavy-built guy now turning his attention to Chloe as well while his girl bobbed her dark head back and forth on his dick.

Across the way Mr. Merc was now fucking Mr.s Merc as she lay across the front seats, with the other young bloke jerking and fondling her tits.

The entire scene was startling, yet very appealing, cast as it was in the golden evening sunlight. I briefly wondered if it would be quite so appetising on a bleak winter's night but you got to realise the thrill is in the daring and actions of others and the sense of shared pleasure it brings. There's quite a civilised atmosphere when everyone's gathered for the sole purpose of gratification and appreciates everyone's personal boundaries.

And one person close to me was about to step beyond her boundary. . .

Chloe said to Lucy, "Hey, they want to see you, Lucy. Just like me. . .Go on. . ."

Lucy hesitated, squeezed my hand with her thighs and pussy. I pulled it away, asked the question with wide eyes. She shot me a briefly irate, puzzled glance.

Chloe took up the baton again: "They want to look at you you and wank, Lucy. . .I love it. Look, they can see everything but they can't touch. . .Only themselves. . .Now Andy, get round beside Richard and let us girls get some entertainment. . ."

I wasn't, under any circumstances - terrorist attack, WWIII, the Second Coming - missing this chance; I leapt out the car, almost pranging my waving wood on the door as I did so, and raced round the other side as fast as you can with a hard-on. I leant against the side of the jeep, noticing the blonde now sitting back up beside her kneeling hubby, having taken his dick in hand to watch the show we were now supposed to provide them. Well, not 'we' - mainly Chloe. . .

When I looked away, my heart leapt. I didn't realise how much the 4x4's elevated chassis raised the seats above ground. Not 'til I saw Chloe spread delightfully in the passenger seat, that is. With that leg folded up against the dash and her other shoe resting on the footboard, her legs were wide apart, and her pussy drew everyone's eye and raised everyone's dicks while it was at it. Not that mine needed much more encouragement.

Just looking at Chloe's long gash, the sheen of moisture all over her protruding thick crinkly inner labia, was enough to make me want to come there and then. Richard watched all our reactions with an expression of lust infused with pride. Chloe just looked horny as hell, running a finger down and around her gaping cunt as she savoured the cocks standing for her attention.

As one, we wanked our hard dicks. Chloe cooed her appreciation, fingering herself more rigorously. The bloke with the biggest cock stepped closer, with a bit of encouragement from her. She squeezed and pinched her tits, then reached down and grasped the top of his huge dick.

Chloe turned to Lucy and said, "Oh, you should feel this thing, Lucy. Isn't it a beauty?" Then she stroked it some. The guy grinned and slid a hand up Chloe's smooth taut thigh.

I looked at Lucy who was gazing out the window at the scene like a startled deer. But those wonderful tits of hers were on show. After a brief second when I thought she might scream, she let out a great, lustful sigh and pushed the rear door open.

I really got a thrill, then - my demure wife had slipped her shorts right off and was sat there with her right hand firmly thrust into her panties, working away at her inflamed pussy.

The guy looked at her crotch and tits as Chloe jerked his shiny cock. Then Chloe leaned back up, pulling the guy's hand up her thigh to her cunt. His fingers squelched in without ceremony and she pulled his hand as he pistoned two digits in and out of her gaping hole. But he didn't take his eyes off Lucy and grasped his thick shaft again with his free hand.

Lucy moaned, whispered, "Oh God yes, let me see you wank. . ."

And he did. Then Richard moved closer to her, along with two others. Lucy's expression seemed to waver intermittently between incredible arousal and sheer terror - I think she was testing herself, daring herself.

Behind me, the bodybuilder type and his cute girl had clambered up onto the jeep flatbed. The blonde went down on him whilst the cuties remove d her panties and sat giving me a fantastic upskirt of her red-raw pussy - dark pubes trimmed back to a close crop. 'Prince Albert' took his chance to get some fingerfun.

Richard's voice snapped me back. "Go on. . ." he said. I thought it was Chloe he was talking to because she began to jerk and swear as she came on the guy's fingers. But I realised it was Lucy as Chloe hissed through her orgasm, "Go on, Lucy, it's wonderful!"

Lucy looked at me, then to the side and smiled broadly. I was puzzled for a second, then felt a warm hand encircle my cock - the classy lady, standing right next to me, her sweet perfume teasing my nostrils, the faint aroma of hot pussy underlying it. I looked down - her wonderfully proportioned tits still out, and then I realised she was completely naked from the waist down.

I moved my hand over hr smooth flesh, cupped her moist cunt - it was on fire. She purred, stroked my cock ever-so expertly. I smiled back at Lucy, shrugged.

She looked inflamed with passion - in a totally different way than I'd ever seen; I guess I was watching my wife actually live out a little fantasy. She gazed imperiously down at the cocks bobbing in front of her, appeared overwhelmed, nipples ferociously erect. She took her hand from her panties, hesitated, then lifted her ass from the seat and slid them right off. She tossed them to Richard, who grinned, sniffed then wrapped them round his cock.

That set Lucy off even more; she took a deep breath, let out a small choking cry of pleasure and parted her thighs wide.

I've seen my wife's pussy in many states of arousal but that night I doubted I'd ever seen it look so much like a cunt. I use the old English term because it is in a way perfectly beautiful; and Lucy's cunt was perfectly beautiful in its extreme arousal -she looked as though she had been fucked. Her mound as always had the triangle of dark pubes but usually so neat, tonight they were matted with her juices, curled and straggly; her lips are almost ideally symmetrical but were so swollen and reddened with manipulation they lay open, allowing all a glorious view of her fiery pink inner lips, her exposed clit and the dark entrance to her cunt. All was awash with shining juice and traces of whitish cum - hers.

The guys all voiced their appreciation and jerked faster. Lucy was breathing fast and shallow, eyes big saucers. She took this all in for a few seconds then attacked her own clit.

Chloe stepped down from the 4x4 to look at what all the males were wanking to. She clapped, "Oh, yes! Lovely, Lucy!" And then she knelt and took big dick in her mouth, whilst reaching out a hand to grasp another. The lucky guy turned out to be Mr.Merc, who had just forced his way forward.

Two of the original wankers grunted that they were going to come. Chloe stopped sucking to voice her glee and watch with delight as sprays of cum shot onto the ground. I think one of them was the guy who'd already shot only ten minutes or so before although my memory isn't quite clear; but if it was and he's reading this - good repeat effort, mate.

Suddenly, looking on, Lucy howled into an orgasm, she lay back onto the car seat as her hips jerked up and down giving us all a great view of her fingers circling her clit at speed and that raw pussy of hers winking as it spasmed. Her juices soaked her thighs.

She stopped her frigging and kneaded both her tits, groaning with pleasure. The unfettered sight of her soaking cunt was too much - Richard couldn't help himself and steeped forward, sliding his fingers over her lips and mound. I saw her stiffen .I meant to say something, but the thrill of seeing another guy touch her intimately, plus her own show had me too close to cumming to care. My left hand was lodged in the sweet tight pussy of the classy chick next to me who was shivering through her own little orgasm whilst pumping my throbbing cock in her soft fist.

Lucy sat back up, saw it was Richard and gasped, "Yes! Finger me while you cum!"

Chloe took her mouth from the big dick and gave a little cheer. Then she grabbed the cock of the third original wanker and jerked him in unison with Mr.Merc while the two originals who'd just come stepped out the way.

Mr.Merc started top shoot as well, and Chloe shrieked her delight, shooting his cum onto her juddering tits. That set his wife off big time and she came hard on my fingers, her knees buckling. Thankfully the side of the jeep held her up.

I heard the two guys on the flatbed cum as well, their respective partners egging them on.

Lucy was glancing around, watching it all, grinding her pussy onto Richard's fingers, almost delirious with arousal.

Then Chloe guided the last of the originals over to stand in front of her beside Richard.

Big dick followed, and also the second younger guy who'd arrived with him. I thought he'd just been content to watch after, I presume, coming with Mrs.Merc, but here he was, stepping up to the plate again, working his cock to hardness. Stepping up to a plate that contained my young wife, that is.

You guys take over," Chloe said, before assuming a stance against the 4x4 that invited a police search. What it did invite, of course was her hubby to fuck her from behind. Richard did so happily, thrusting right up between her spread legs, gripping her hips. Chloe came loudly as her tits shook like mad.

Lucy was tripping over the edge again. The bold young bloke who'd fucked Mrs. Merc stepped close and placed his hand where Richard's had been - right on her cunt. She gasped, shook with pleasure. He poked two fingers in and out. Lucy rubbed her clit in small circles. The other two guys drew closer, each rubbing their free hands over her thighs and crotch, tugging on her pubes, pushing fingers into her when they got the chance.

I was freaking out; with both worry and arousal. But I couldn't help but come. Mrs.Merc sensed it, jerked me fast and expertly, also cupping my balls. I groaned loudly, bucked, shot a copious amount of cum over the ground.

Lucy saw, gasped "Oh hell, oh God. . ."

Then she pulled away from the reaching probing hands; not in any sudden realisation of inhibition but in order to get herself off. She looked down at the three guys, barked orders - "Cum for me. Cum on my legs,. Please! Now!"

She glanced at me, then lost control, attacking her raw cunt. I wondered about her demands on the guys; she deliberately thrust her long smooth, toned legs down and they, starting with the oversized-cock guy, began to shot strings of white cum onto her smooth tanned flesh. She seemed to love it, almost screaming as the spunk landed and I made a mental note to investigate this kink at a later date.

It only took moments but seemed an age as everyone hit a climax. Richard shot his load right up Chloe, pinning her against the 4x4 as he came hard.

All spent, there were incredibly polite thank-yous swapped around as mopping up took place.

Lucy was still shaking when everyone melted away into the creeping dusk and on our way back to town could hardly speak to Chloe and Richard save to say she was a bit shell-shocked by the sexiness of the whole thing.

She wasn't the only one. I'll long remember that hot summers evening for our introduction to something I'd not ever considered as sexy. Richard and Chloe got a couple of converts. They stay a few hundred miles from us unfortunately and we haven't been brave enough to repeat the experience ourselves. But we keep in touch through the net and Richard has invited us to go on a long-weekend trip to the south of France with them next month where he claims there is some interesting action to be had.

That event opened a few borders in our relationship and Lucy and I had an unforgettable summer holiday abroad after it which I'll write about soon. If we decide to go the trip with Richard and Chloe I guess I'll put that to 'paper' as well, depending on if we're brave enough.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed this early-summer memoir; thanks too for any kind votes and messages. Cheers.

Flynn77
Flynn77
485 Followers
12