Doin' the Boss: Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The combination of my former bosses licking and being "caught" in the act set me off, and fireworks exploded as I came on his face. It was an incredible feeling and one of the best orgasms I'd ever had. As I slowly came down from my wonderful cum, Mr. Little continued to lick and kiss my thighs.

I savored his touch, and then was surprised when I opened my eyes and noticed he had pulled out his cock and was stroking it while licking my thighs. "I love your pussy, Constance. It tastes so wonderful!"

I reveled in his caresses and kissed and gentle bites. Yummy, it was heavenly. After a bit I pushed him away, giving him an evil smile.

"I'm not going to blow you, Mr. Little," I said, bringing a surprised look to my former boss' face. "Nope, today was my turn for a little oral action. But you can jerk off if you want too."

I believe he didn't know what to do. He probably believed I was joking, but the confused look on his face let me know he didn't know what was going on. Still, he moved back to his side of the car, leaning back against the driver's side door. His cock was still in his hand, and he began stroking it.

On my side I reached down and began stroking my pussy, first opening the lips just a little to show him some pink, then inserting a finger inside. I stroked myself while he stroked his cock. We worked in a masturbation tandem.

We gazed into each other's eyes while stroking our respective sex. It was so very hot knowing we excited each other so much, and to masturbate while watching a partner do the same was an exciting, sense sparking effort. It was as if we were voyeurs, watching a nameless sexual escapade when in fact we knew each other intimately.

I glanced at the dashboard clock and realized Mr. Little would catch hell for being late. His wife Mary was insistent he arrive home, have dinner, play with the kids and so forth. The fact it was Christmas Eve made that deadline even more important. I wanted to send him home spent, taking his wife's rightful cum from his cock. But I didn't want to suck him today, I think as sort of a punishment.

To quicken things up I told him how much I loved his tongue on my pussy. How I liked his beautiful cock throbbing in my mouth. How much I had missed him and his handsome dick.

Then I told him I wanted to watch him shoot his cum. He stroked his cock as I cooed and told him he had a beautiful dick. When I told him I masturbated at home thinking of his big cock it was too much...his dick began shooting spurts of cum sauce into the air.

To add a little memory for the man I reached into my purse and pulled out my blue silk panties, wiping his dick and his pants and other places his cum had landed. I bent my head over and kissed the tip of his cock, then leaned back, smiled, and exited his car. I mouthed a kiss then drove away, leaving the man to make himself respectable for his ride home to his wife and kids. I exited the parking lot with a big smile on my face.

Yes, some of you were correct, I suspect. I am a slut.

12