Doing It By Moonlight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands reached out and grabbed her ankles, pulling her legs right back to give him the deepest penetration she could, and then she turned her head and looked at us, crazily grinning in our direction while her partner began to fuck her harder.

'Is that what we looked like, do you think?' Lucy asked me very quietly, gazing fixedly at the girls legs, pale skin in the moonlight.

'Probably. But...' I answered, then before I could continue she grabbed my hand and looked around anxiously.

'Sshhh, there's someone coming.'

For a moment I was tempted to make the obvious joke about who was coming, but then I realised that I could hear voices. Coming along the path were several young men, presumably on their way home from a bar, laughing and joking with each other, not yet knowing that they were about to catch a couple right in the middle of making love. We knew that the couple concerned must have heard them too, or they soon would if they hadn't, but they made no attempt to stop or hide themselves. Even when the lads, four of them, came to a sudden halt and went quiet as they spotted them, they simply gave them a quick glance and carried on. That settled any doubts we might have had, they were obviously as exhibitionistic as we were and were enjoying showing themselves off.

We held our breath, knowing how young men could behave in such circumstances, but it seems they were so surprised they simply let out a few whoops and catcalls and went on their way, laughing and joking again, just a little bit louder this time. The couple were not in the slightest bit fazed, carrying on as if nothing had happened, his behind rising and falling steadily as he slid in and out of his partner.

'Wow.' I breathed out, happy that there had been no problems. 'A little earlier and that would have been us caught like that.'

I'd said it with some relief, but Lucy didn't hear it that way.

'Never mind, maybe next time.'

I decided to keep quiet, and in any case the others were now audibly reaching their own climaxes. The girl was giving little cries of arousal, cries that slowly changed into louder and more urgent yeses and her hands left her legs to wrap themselves around her partners back while she clawed at his shoulders, dragging the sweatshirt up his spine. Finally she cried out loud, but her cry was almost drowned out by the deep growl of her partner as he came inside her. We watched in fascination, it was another first, we'd just witnessed our first natural orgasms from a genuine couple, and it beat all the porn hands down.

They lay side by side, just as we had, regaining their breath, obviously finished for the night, as we were. Nothing was said by anyone until a few minutes later Lucy tugged at my arm.

'We should be going.' She whispered,

I was quite happy to lie there and think of our experience, but I acquiesced and we climbed to our feet, making final adjustments to our clothes. It seemed rude to simply walk away without acknowledging them and so, as we turned to go I looked back, smiled and waved to them.

'Goodnight.' The girl called after us. 'Thanks for making our evening.'

'You're very welcome.' Lucy replied truthfully before I could say anything. 'And thanks for making ours.'